Click on an option to vote

yes

no

well, im not sure

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#281290 Sep 18, 2014
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>Most all of us knew what happened right after watching it on TV. I guess we didn't realize that it was all fake and the flight 77 was taken to an island. Has anyone ever explained that the TV show Lost wasn't real?
Right. All the videos were faked and flight 77 flew to Fantasy Island, where all the passengers lived happily ever after.

GREAT

Location hidden

#281291 Sep 18, 2014
onemale wrote:
Amazing, a decade after the year 2000, truth seeking is considered a bad thing.
Did you mean seeking Twoof?
onemale

Charleston, IL

#281292 Sep 18, 2014
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>nice no answer, please tell us where the plane and the people are being held? Look for the answer on youtube.
What Happened to the Planes and Passengers on 9-11
This is a possible explanation of what really happened to ALL of the passengers from the 4 alleged "hijacked" flights -the total number of all four flights could of fit onto ONE large jet.

Location hidden

#281293 Sep 18, 2014
onemale wrote:
<quoted text>
What Happened to the Planes and Passengers on 9-11
This is a possible explanation of what really happened to ALL of the passengers from the 4 alleged "hijacked" flights -the total number of all four flights could of fit onto ONE large jet.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =zzrFOiH1WPUXX
The exhaustive DNA evidence proves your theory false.

NEXT
onemale

Charleston, IL

#281294 Sep 18, 2014
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>Most all of us knew what happened right after watching it on TV. I guess we didn't realize that it was all fake and the flight 77 was taken to an island. Has anyone ever explained that the TV show Lost wasn't real?
You'll figure out the debwunkers are propaganda ministers.
The truther "Insults Are Easier" was on middle ground but he didn't like what he saw on the debwunker's side so he sided in with the truthers.
Just the last two posts of sewerwater is living proof of their propaganda minisetry .

onemale

Charleston, IL

#281295 Sep 18, 2014
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
The exhaustive DNA evidence proves your theory false.
NEXT
You do know I didn't make the video???
You are notorious for being slow, falling behind and not keeping up.
onemale

Charleston, IL

#281296 Sep 18, 2014
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
Right. All the videos were faked and flight 77 flew to Fantasy Island, where all the passengers lived happily ever after.
GREAT
So you are saying the Aircraft Communications Addressing and Reporting System (ACARS) lies??? It is much more likely you lie.

“Taste great in milk!”

Since: Aug 08

#281297 Sep 18, 2014
onemale

Charleston, IL

#281298 Sep 18, 2014
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>nice no answer, please tell us where the plane and the people are being held? Look for the answer on youtube.
The Cleveland Airport Mystery - 200 Passengers Got Lost on 9/11
This report comes from multiple sources
http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/sociopoliti...
onemale

Charleston, IL

#281299 Sep 19, 2014
This is off topic but this thread it is about deception:
Exposing the common "One Arm Bandit" Deception
How the Falex test machine can be used to achieve results that may be misleading in determining the wear protection properties of lubricants.

Like the saying, "a picture paints a thousand words"
This video happens to be an Amsoil advertisement...
I do NOT use Amsoil and I'm certainly NOT promoting it.
This video just happens to be a good demonstration that shows the truth about the One Arm Bandit Deception.

“SATYAMEV JAYATE-TRUTH WINS ”

Since: Mar 14

JUBAIL, KSA

#281300 Sep 19, 2014
onemale wrote:
<quoted text>
The Cleveland Airport Mystery - 200 Passengers Got Lost on 9/11
This report comes from multiple sources
http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/sociopoliti...
It seems every thing connected with 9/11 is a mystery .... how could "poor" OBL would have planned on this scale?

“Twoof, a true act of ignorance”

Since: Jun 09

Calgary, Canada

#281301 Sep 19, 2014
Pegasus wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol....between you and Charlie you could open your own national archives with those troves of treasure from the past.
This Judge Jury clown even lied about banning Chuck...go figure.
Here's an old post of the dirty sock trolls, not the one I was looking for but funny non the less.
JudgeNJury wrote:
and you and your 5 buds have started polls about me Porktroll
<quoted text>

http://www.topix.com/forum/topstories/TSBMT04...

(Judge made that post after being here a couple days and the only threads about a twoofer at that time were about Prof. Tardtimesten...another troll socky for the loser...not to mention the fact that this post is classic Prof. Tard)

And to date, there never were any threads started about the idiot.....but there were quite a few about pedo-tommy!
Pegasus

Newark, NJ

#281302 Sep 19, 2014
onemale wrote:
Amazing, a decade after the year 2000, truth seeking is considered a bad thing.
Worse than that is you clowns can't except the truth and you certainly are not here to seek truth.

What is strange is that you are a self confessed sexual deviant with plenty of post to prove it but yet you have not proven one item of many about 911.

Then enter Judge Fudge/Timesten the pathological liar who may very well be YOU.......but I'm working on the true you so actually I can't say for sure........Zordick knows everything there is to know about running imaginary characters......ip changing/name changing bullshit.

What is important is that you alleged Truthers certainly don't do the bonafide, bird brained, authentic Truthers any Justice so hence the very, very, low numbers of Truthers on this board.......I mean you would think it would be a mecca for Truthers......like a base camp, you know what I mean Manymale....you know.....like Mattoon, Illinois is a mecca for sexual predators......a Devils Island so to say for skinners.
Pegasus

Newark, NJ

#281303 Sep 19, 2014
RADEKT wrote:
Hey timesTWIT , I think you answered this with THE WRONG SOCK .... YOU MORON .... LMAO
YOU ARE BUSTED AGAIN !!!!!!!
<quoted text>
Radekt already furnished the reply I was thinking of, but what confounds me is this Timesten actually thinks he can be taken seriously.

Zordip did the same thing.....he gets in a little heavy breathing , sock puppet feeding frenzy/roll and loses himself juggling socks one too many ....too fast.

“9/11 Twoof = STUPID ”

Since: Jun 07

Manhattan, New York

#281304 Sep 19, 2014
And let's not forget the long list of other socks from Pittsfield, MA

TimesTen
Pittsfield, MA

Doctor Who
Pittsfield, MA

RememberGAza
Pittsfield, MA

IDFkillskids
Pittsfield, MA

Wendy
Pittsfield, MA

Churmudgeon
Pittsfield , MA

Dippy
Pittsfield, MA

Zang
Pittsfield,MA

Zung
Pittsfield, MA

zionistkiller
Pittsfield, MA

“9/11 Twoof = STUPID ”

Manhattan, New York

#281305 Sep 19, 2014
Why all the socks ...... the Twoof Movement is growing ?!?!?!?!?
Pegasus wrote:
<quoted text>
Radekt already furnished the reply I was thinking of, but what confounds me is this Timesten actually thinks he can be taken seriously.
Zordip did the same thing.....he gets in a little heavy breathing , sock puppet feeding frenzy/roll and loses himself juggling socks one too many ....too fast.
onemale

Charleston, IL

#281306 Sep 19, 2014
Pegasus wrote:
<quoted text>
Worse than that is you clowns can't except the truth and you certainly are not here to seek truth.
What is strange is that you are a self confessed sexual deviant with plenty of post to prove it but yet you have not proven one item of many about 911.
Then enter Judge Fudge/Timesten the pathological liar who may very well be YOU.......but I'm working on the true you so actually I can't say for sure........Zordick knows everything there is to know about running imaginary characters......ip changing/name changing bullshit.
What is important is that you alleged Truthers certainly don't do the bonafide, bird brained, authentic Truthers any Justice so hence the very, very, low numbers of Truthers on this board.......I mean you would think it would be a mecca for Truthers......like a base camp, you know what I mean Manymale....you know.....like Mattoon, Illinois is a mecca for sexual predators......a Devils Island so to say for skinners.
And somehow that suppose to prove 9/11 wasn't an inside job???

Matthew 7:1-5 - Judging Others -“Do not judge, or or you too will be judged. For in the same way you judge others, you will be judged, and with the measure you use, it will be measured to you.
27 Bible Verses about Judging Other People - OpenBible.info
http://www.openbible.info/topics/judging_othe...
onemale

Charleston, IL

#281307 Sep 19, 2014
RADEKT wrote:
Why all the socks ...... the Twoof Movement is growing ?!?!?!?!?
<quoted text>
Yes it is... and the debwunkers are getting desperate, their own post proves it.

“9/11 Twoof = STUPID ”

Manhattan, New York

#281308 Sep 19, 2014
Two words ....... Electro-Shock Therapy
onemale wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes it is... and the debwunkers are getting desperate, their own post proves it.

“Twoof, a true act of ignorance”

Since: Jun 09

Canada

#281310 Sep 19, 2014
Insults Are Easier wrote:
How do you rig a computer simulation to get the results you want to achieve political objectives? You do what NIST did and assume the steel in WTC 1, 2 & 7 had no thermal conductivity to make the computer building fail and completely collapse.
And of course your understanding of FEAs and computer modelling is about as proficient as your understanding of thermal measuring devices and simple physics.
Check out the FLIR footage of the WTC fires, not near the temps to melt steel, or make aluminum glow orange-yellow as it drips pre-collapse.

http://youtu.be/xQEd8PgY8vo

Insults Are Easier
<quoted text>
p=mv is only relevant if outward explosive force was not clearly observed as the towers fell.
Which you very obviously have no understanding of.

Now, your snivelling regarding the models resulting in collapse just again belies your complete ignorance of what a computer model is.

The purpose of a model is to explore possible failure modes by imputing knowns and allowing the model to find plausible unknowns.

Dumb azz, the collapse of the building is a known and any model that wouldn't include it would automatically be invalidated.

The purpose isn't to find "should" the building fail, it's to find "why" the building failed.

Your ignorance is not a valid argument nor it relying on others equally as ignorant or dishonest valid.

And now the crux of the problem.

All the data is available to the morons of TEAM TWOOF and the charlatans (Gage) who are worshiped by said morons.

A$E4twoof.com has taken in millions in donations and claims to have many technically proficient members who could, at any time, support the claim that these reports were faulty, yet....crickets and Gage only spends to increase the size of his flock.

The problem with twoof is, once again, the idiocy of twoofers.

Good luck with that!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 1 min Rosa_Winkel 63,177
Play "end of the word" part 2 (Dec '15) 34 min ImFree2Choose 2,562
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 1 hr crystal 973,527
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 1 hr DebraE 106,460
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 2 hr kent 653,558
"My anger wouldn't let me feel for a 'stranger'" 3 hr Doctor REALITY 2
American Soldiers - Duty, Honor, Country (Jun '11) 3 hr Ricky F 39,118
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 3 hr LAWEST100 618,736
More from around the web