Lincoln, NE

#281233 Sep 18, 2014
Sheen must be late for work today

“Twoof, a true act of ignorance”

Since: Jun 09

Canada

#281234 Sep 18, 2014
JudgeNJury wrote:
<quoted text>Funny that when debunkers use socks it's to make fun of and mock team Twoof and their stupidity .... when twoofers use socks it's to make it look like they have widespread support
It's not so much funny as it is true pedo-tommy.

You've been caught many times talking to your socks and even invented a sock named "wendy" to support on of your delusions.

Again, I'm against it regardless of who does it but obviously topix doesn't really give a crap or idiots like you would be gone.

“DECEPTION = MOST POWERFUL ”

Since: Jul 11

POLITICAL FORCE ON THE PLANET

#281235 Sep 18, 2014
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
You call the word of the firemen who were there false? There is no forensic evidence supporting your false theories. You can keep faulting the investigation but the fact remains none would be found regardless.
GLAD I COULD HELP.
There is no forensic evidence for the simple reason that there was NO FORENSIC INVESTIGATION.
There is NO remaining fact that none would be found except for the fact that the crime scene was totally disturbed immediately , pieces of evidence loaded on trucks and hauled off to be sold for scrap at undermarket prices.
Uh Huh Eh !

“SHEEN IS A LIAR”

Since: Dec 10

Lincoln, NE

#281236 Sep 18, 2014
But people like Sheen who accuse people of Pedophilia should stay ..... right ??
Porkpie Hat wrote:
<quoted text>
It's not so much funny as it is true pedo-tommy.
You've been caught many times talking to your socks and even invented a sock named "wendy" to support on of your delusions.
Again, I'm against it regardless of who does it but obviously topix doesn't really give a crap or idiots like you would be gone.

Canada

#281237 Sep 18, 2014
JudgeNJury wrote:
<quoted text>But people like Sheen who accuse people of Pedophilia should stay ..... right ??
Given your vulgar sock and it's commentary regarding your desire to molest other peoples children....yes!

“SHEEN IS A LIAR”

Lincoln, NE

#281238 Sep 18, 2014
Prove that was me Shill .......... because I'm not Tom Fontain
onemale

Charleston, IL

#281239 Sep 18, 2014
Porkpie Hat wrote:
<quoted text>
Given your vulgar sock and it's commentary regarding your desire to molest other peoples children....yes!
And If you talk to your kids like you talk to people on here, you verbally abuse yours.
onemale

Charleston, IL

#281240 Sep 18, 2014
Porkpie Hat wrote:
<quoted text>
You're even to dumb to understand the difference between opinion and evidence.
go
twoof
go
Either way I will trust the opinion of veteran airline pilots long before a scientist wanna be.
onemale

Charleston, IL

#281241 Sep 18, 2014
JudgeNJury wrote:
Sheen must be late for work today
He's probably still at home crying about how he has no friends.

“ad victoriam”

arte et marte

#281242 Sep 18, 2014
onemale wrote:
<quoted text>
And If you talk to your kids like you talk to people on here, you verbally abuse yours.
If they act like you, they probably need a whopping.
You want a conspiracy son? Here...WHOP! lol

Canada

#281244 Sep 18, 2014
JudgeNJury wrote:
Prove that was me Shill .......... because I'm not Tom Fontain
Funny how hard you tried to convince people you were him, even adopting his avatar and using his location and even posting his content, yet now you deny it.

Well pedo-tommy (I'm not isreality) fontaine, you've cried wolf too many times to mention!

“SHEEN IS A LIAR”

Lincoln, NE

#281245 Sep 18, 2014
Because I would really do all of that if I was a Tom sock ???

Our plan was to make you dopes think I was Tom so we could drive you all crazy
Porkpie Hat wrote:
<quoted text>
Funny how hard you tried to convince people you were him, even adopting his avatar and using his location and even posting his content, yet now you deny it.
Well pedo-tommy (I'm not isreality) fontaine, you've cried wolf too many times to mention!

“SHEEN IS A LIAR”

Lincoln, NE

#281246 Sep 18, 2014
But I will say that when I first started talking with Tom, I thought he was a woman ..... it wasnt until later that I found out he was Tom

Canada

#281247 Sep 18, 2014
onemale wrote:
<quoted text>And If you talk to your kids like you talk to people on here, you verbally abuse yours.
I can tell the difference between children and adults.

Apparently you idiots can't.

Not my problem.

Canada

#281248 Sep 18, 2014
onemale wrote:
<quoted text>Either way I will trust the opinion of veteran airline pilots long before a scientist wanna be.
No, you slurp and swallow stupid and have ignored all experts in favour of your delusions.

It's imbeciles such as yourself that ensure twoofs continued failure to be anything more than an internet punch line.

Good luck with that moron!

Btw, have you figured out why the valves in the short bus you ride don't warp yet?
Two Cents

West Lafayette, IN

#281249 Sep 18, 2014
Operation Northwoods was not put in place because the prez backed out
Operation 9/11 WAS put into place because George Scherf 3rd the US prez signed off on it

“ad victoriam”

arte et marte

#281250 Sep 18, 2014
JudgeNJury wrote:
But I will say that when I first started talking with Tom, I thought he was a woman ..... it wasnt until later that I found out he was Tom

You thought a tom tom was a woman?

Canada

#281251 Sep 18, 2014
JudgeNJury wrote:
<quoted text>Because I would really do all of that if I was a Tom sock ???

Our plan was to make you dopes think I was Tom so we could drive you all crazy
No one but your socks have ever declared sane pedo-tommy.

I'll dig up an old post where you screwed up big and pretty much proved who you are....kinda like your screw up with the vulgar-jinn martini.

We'll see if I have time tonight.

“SHEEN IS A LIAR”

Lincoln, NE

#281252 Sep 18, 2014
I didn’t know his name when he started emailing me and his e mails were very feminine .... how many men write HE HE HE ??
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text>
You thought a tom tom was a woman?

“SHEEN IS A LIAR”

Lincoln, NE

#281253 Sep 18, 2014
Sure Shill , go through your govie database ..... but I have no idea about jinn martini
Porkpie Hat wrote:
<quoted text>
No one but your socks have ever declared sane pedo-tommy.
I'll dig up an old post where you screwed up big and pretty much proved who you are....kinda like your screw up with the vulgar-jinn martini.
We'll see if I have time tonight.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 4 min Riverside Rednek 59,079
MESSAGE to Adam Lanza IN HELL 10 min Charles Bronson 13
Fischbach army depot-NATO site 67 (Mar '07) 30 min John B 472
Enough is Enough. Jehovahs Witnesses is a incid... (Oct '15) 32 min Comeonnow 2
1z0-808 Real Exam Dumps 51 min jhoniliver 1
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 51 min Robert F 695,341
1z0-808 Dumps Questions 54 min addison 1
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 3 hr Feb 2018 994,022
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 4 hr youareaperv 446,240
More from around the web