Click on an option to vote

yes

no

well, im not sure

onemale

Charleston, IL

#281188 Sep 17, 2014
Two Cents wrote:
I have seen street interviews with both Jews in Israel the hardliners and the youth. The youth that don't go to church are not as brainwashed. in 1947 jews and muslims were at peace. in 1948 Rothschild created Israel, THAT is when trouble began.
Yes, I have read reports about that
Where there is a Rothschild, there is corruption.
Two Cents

West Lafayette, IN

#281190 Sep 17, 2014
onemale wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, I have read reports about that
Where there is a Rothschild, there is corruption.
rothschild OWNS the USa, because of Wilson in 1913. AND because of Obama 100 years later renewing the federal reserve system's charter.
Two Cents

West Lafayette, IN

#281191 Sep 17, 2014
maybe the zionists had to go to plan B ? maybe flight 93 was SUPPOSED to hit WTC 7 ? but someone goofed and thought WTC7 was rigged like 1&2 they had a problem or an argument (Spiders and owls always at each others throats) and one faction went with the shanksville story so they were left with WTC7 which HAD to be destroyed due to the court docs inside.
I'm a no'planer.

Since: Nov 12

Sacramento, CA

#281192 Sep 17, 2014
Insults Are Easier wrote:
Does truth really fail or does the smear campaign just never admit when its wrong?
How many witnesses actually saw a commercial aircraft slamming into the Pentagon?
How many just saw an explosion?
How many witnesses do you need? Tell us Mr Conspiracy, where did they ditch the plane and the people on it? LOL

“Truth is unthinkable.”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#281193 Sep 17, 2014
onemale wrote:
<quoted text>Back when I used to believe the 9/11 official story, I really hated Muslims, but now that I know the truth, my views have changed. Is the govie trying to generate hate?
Yup, me too, until I read the Koran and found it to have many similarities with the Bible from which I was raised.

We all want the same things, peace, love and happiness, but we all do not want infidels invading our lands and forcing their beliefs upon us - that is what christianity and islam both share.

Hopefully one day we will all come to the realization that we all believe in the same single creator of the cosmos, and will learn we all are members of the same family of humanity.

Until then

Insults Are Easier

“Truth is unthinkable.”

Location hidden

#281194 Sep 17, 2014
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>How many witnesses do you need? Tell us Mr Conspiracy, where did they ditch the plane and the people on it? LOL
When you become intelligent, I may answer your question, until then keep laughing, because

Insults Are Easier

“Truth is unthinkable.”

Location hidden

#281195 Sep 17, 2014
Two Cents wrote:
maybe the zionists had to go to plan B ? maybe flight 93 was SUPPOSED to hit WTC 7 ? but someone goofed and thought WTC7 was rigged like 1&2 they had a problem or an argument (Spiders and owls always at each others throats) and one faction went with the shanksville story so they were left with WTC7 which HAD to be destroyed due to the court docs inside.
I'm a no'planer.
I have no idea what hit what, all I know is NIST relied on zero physical forensic evidence to base it's WTC 7 theory on, and ignored the melted down evidence to base its WTC 1 & 2 on.

Could have been anything, so

Insults Are Easier
Two Cents

West Lafayette, IN

#281196 Sep 17, 2014
<quoted text>
I have no idea what hit what, all I know is NIST relied on zero physical forensic evidence to base it's WTC 7 theory on, and ignored the melted down evidence to base its WTC 1 & 2 on.
Could have been anything, so
Insults Are Easier
the N in NISt says it all. NEVER trust the government.
Either yer wif us or yer wif da terrorists
Two Cents

West Lafayette, IN

#281197 Sep 17, 2014
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>
How many witnesses do you need? Tell us Mr Conspiracy, where did they ditch the plane and the people on it? LOL
Just two. A video camera and my eyes.
4 NIST gov shills and Meigs is a zionist/Jew VS. 2000+ architects and engineers UNPAID by the gov and with no dog in the race. I'm standing with the 2000 over the 4 plants.
Either yer wif us or yer wif da terrorists.
Two Cents

West Lafayette, IN

#281198 Sep 17, 2014
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>
plane ? What plane ? You have photographic evidence ? The videos on the news are proven hoaxes by Ace . You believe Iraq ever had nukes ? Nobody used them yet, why not if they have them ?

“SATYAMEV JAYATE-TRUTH WINS ”

Since: Mar 14

JUBAIL, KSA

#281199 Sep 17, 2014
Now there seems to be a " Fake" Insults are Easier guy on this thread.

These people even do not have the common decency to stop from this subterfuge.

Yet they would give lecture on honesty, truth and good behaviour.!!

Strange but true!!
onemale

Charleston, IL

#281200 Sep 17, 2014
Isn't it rather amazing how calm the discussions are when the mouthy debwunkers aren't spewing their BS and their elementary childish ridicule and insults.

onemale

Charleston, IL

#281201 Sep 18, 2014
Two Cents wrote:
<quoted text>
plane ? What plane ? You have photographic evidence ? The videos on the news are proven hoaxes by Ace . You believe Iraq ever had nukes ? Nobody used them yet, why not if they have them ?
Iraq knew we were going to invade, and if they had nukes you know good and well they would have used them. Also Bush and company knew Iraq had no nukes because the troops would not have went in the way they did. Just one strike and half of the military could have been wiped out. The military would have did it much differently if they really thought Iraq had nukes.

“Twoof, a true act of ignorance”

Since: Jun 09

Canada

#281202 Sep 18, 2014
Two Towers wrote:
<quoted text>I haven't insulted you. You have insulted yourself. Where do you get your informatin ? From the zionists/Jews ?
www.rense.com/general44/sevenjewishamericans....
You insulted yourself when you became a twoofer....and made yourself ripe for others insults when you decided to mock the death of an innocent woman murdered by terrorists.

Fact: the woman in the picture was real.

Fact: the woman in the picture suffered.

Fact: the woman in the picture died shorty after the picture was taken.

Fact: the impact of the plane pushed the consumable materials away from the entry hole.

Fact: fires progress as they consume materials.

Fact: the basis for your claim regarding this woman is based solely on your personal incredulity and has no basis in fact or discover by applying science.

Fact: you're just another mindless idiot and most likely just another sock who's been here for ages.

Since: Jun 07

Manhattan, New York

#281204 Sep 18, 2014
All you religious people have caused nothing but problems throughout history
<quoted text>
Yup, me too, until I read the Koran and found it to have many similarities with the Bible from which I was raised.
We all want the same things, peace, love and happiness, but we all do not want infidels invading our lands and forcing their beliefs upon us - that is what christianity and islam both share.
Hopefully one day we will all come to the realization that we all believe in the same single creator of the cosmos, and will learn we all are members of the same family of humanity.
Until then
Insults Are Easier

Manhattan, New York

#281205 Sep 18, 2014
How were they protecting their families when they killed women and children at a mall in Kenya ???
<quoted text>
Muslims are just people looking to protect their families as all
of us are. I don'r get into their personal beliefs.
All I know is logic, and
Insults Are Easier

Manhattan, New York

#281206 Sep 18, 2014
The skies were crystal clear for the Northeast coast on 9/11 Dufus ...... the only haze is the one in your head
onemale wrote:
It is blatantly impossible that anyone could train on a little Cessna plane and fly a huge Boeing with such precise maneuvers:
1.) A Cessna plane takes one pilot
2.) A big Boeing used to take 4 professionals in the cockpit to fly it... when they actually flew it manually, such as a Cessna.
3.) It would take years of skill to hit the Pentagon at the ground floor level and not scrape the lawn out front.
4.) How did the alleged terrorist do all of that AND keep the jet so level to keep one of the wingtips from hitting the ground?
5.) How did they do maneuvers so precise within a matter of inches?
6.) Where did they train to learn how to fly a big jet so well?
7.) What school did they attend to learn how to override and re-program the Boeing computer?
8.) Were these alleged terrorist, computer programmers?
9.) From 35,000 feet, without the help of air traffic controllers, how could they even find the towers or the Pentagon? Is it never hazy in New York or in Virginia?
When you simply look at the facts as they are... it becomes obvious the 9/11 official story is a myth.

Canada

#281207 Sep 18, 2014
cannot be used because they intentionally underestimated the power of thermate by a hundred to one?

How many know..

http://911debunkers.blogspot.com/2010/08/debu...
Many know twoof has failed completely for well over a decade to support any claim they've ever made.

There is no evidence for therm?te and only a complete cultist would try claiming it had explosive force.

Good luck with that!

Manhattan, New York

#281208 Sep 18, 2014
Nukes ?!?!?!?!?. we were concerned they had chemical and biological weapons like they used during the Iran-Iraq war and against the Kurds
onemale wrote:
<quoted text>
Iraq knew we were going to invade, and if they had nukes you know good and well they would have used them. Also Bush and company knew Iraq had no nukes because the troops would not have went in the way they did. Just one strike and half of the military could have been wiped out. The military would have did it much differently if they really thought Iraq had nukes.

Canada

#281209 Sep 18, 2014
onemale wrote:
<quoted text>Link or lie???
Either way tell the FBI they are liars.
You are, without a doubt, dumb as a stump.

Oh and you've been debunked....yet again.

Btw, have you contacted MIT to let them know you've debunked Newtonian mechanics by showing a self debunking youRube video yet?

Oh Manyfails! Twoofs fails through idiots just like you!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 4 min Aura Mytha 36,726
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 16 min Seentheotherside 688,651
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 1 hr quiveringanusredn... 988,433
Does anyone else hate being around white women? 1 hr hmmmm 25
Main causes of bullying 1 hr Wise above all 3
How did black people get here ( economically) 3 hr Johnny 70
God is REAL - Miracles Happen! (Jun '11) 4 hr Wisdom of Ages 6,545
More from around the web