no

well, im not sure

onemale

Charleston, IL

#280967 Sep 17, 2014
Porkpie Hat wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, the massive morbid irony!
Perhaps you'd like to discuss thermal measuring devices and your failure to understand them?
The fact is this discussion ended long ago and now all you social rejects can do is repeat your cycle of stupid in an endless loop pretending that that somehow makes you relevant.
Good luck with that moron!
<quoted text>
I didn't watch this until this morning and I have to say, what an excellent example of the non-observant nature of twoofer idiocy this is!
First, the range this device is set at is from +15 to +120C.
Second, the distance setting is at 0M.
So the device is set to measure to a maximum of 120C giving a colour coded readout of that parameter at a location of 0M!
Now it's a given that losers like Ignorance is Bliss have no clue a device like this works but seriously....do the not have any ability to use even basic logic?
That is too funny!!!!!"
What website did you copy that from?
onemale

Charleston, IL

#280969 Sep 17, 2014
Some believe the next US government orchestrated terrorist attack in the US, will be blamed on ISIS, others believe it will be blamed on Iran. Don't be deceived, again.
Personally I don't believe what the (government controlled mainstream media) is telling us about ISIS. Also I don't believe Iran threatened us or Israel. Think about it... a country smaller than Alaska threatening us??? Are they suicidal??? It seems highly unlikely.
Remember they gave us three different stories for the reason for attacking Iraq. They have lost all creditability with me.

Why is the government doing this???
Bush and Cheney made tens of millions from the war... a real conflict of interest. The weapons making corporations give millions for campaign contributions , so the politicians owes them for getting them elected.
That is what giving tax breaks to the rich is all about... it's not about creating jobs... we can clearly see how that worked... it's all about paying them back for getting them elected.

onemale

Charleston, IL

#280970 Sep 17, 2014
Dr_Zorderz wrote:
<quoted text>
Already posted it . Try to keep up sewerwater .
Uh Huh eh !
Sewerwater is always behind.

“Twoof, a true act of ignorance”

Since: Jun 09

Canada

#280971 Sep 17, 2014
onemale wrote:
<quoted text>What website did you copy that from?
Porkpie Hat wrote:
<quoted text>It's obvious you're not very bright.
Really, really obvious.

Did you know that 180mph is slower than 500mph?

Of course you don't, you're far too stupid to understand that simple fact.

E=1/2m(v*v) ring a bell?

Of course it doesn't, you're a scientifically illiterate fool.

Now would E increase with velocity?

No manyfails, I'm not asking you since you're just too stupid to understand.

[email protected] empty

E=1/2*55,580kg(80m/s*80m/s)=17 7,856kJ

[email protected] empty

E=1/2*57,840kg(223m/s*223m/s)= 1,438,162kJ

Oh look! Of course you never bothered to verify anything you "read" (see
mindlessly regurgitated) and you're dead wrong about the energy of impact.
BTW, a the lightest 767 is heavier than the heaviest 707 you moron.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Boeing_707#Speci...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Boeing_767#Speci...

(My calculations are based on a 757 is your best case scenario to win the
argument and you still lose by a landslide!)

The good news is, with friends like you twoof needs no enemies.

The bad news is, you are every bit as dumb as I thought.

But hey, good luck with that!
http://www.topix.com/forum/topstories/TSBMT04...
Run Manyfails! Run!!!!

“Twoof, a true act of ignorance”

Since: Jun 09

Canada

#280972 Sep 17, 2014
onemale wrote:
It is blatantly obvious the debwunkers are propaganda ministers, sell-outs, trollers to generate discussion on this account, to remove any real discussion.
Gawd are you fking dumb!

Have you figured out why the valves in the short bus you ride don't warp yet?

Twoof: "If you're dumber than dumb, join us! Join TEAM TWOOF!"
onemale

Charleston, IL

#280973 Sep 17, 2014
New study from Pilots for 9/11 Truth: No Boeing 757 hit the Pentagon:
Pilots for 9/11 Truth obtained black box data from the government under the Freedom of Information Act for AA Flight 77. Analysis of the data contradicts the official account in direction, approach, and altitude. The plane was too high to hit lamp posts and would have flown over the Pentagon, not impacted with its ground floor. This result confirms and strengthens the previous findings of Scholars for 9/11 Truth that no Boeing 757 hit the buillding.

http://www.globalresearch.ca/new-study-from-p...
onemale

Charleston, IL

#280974 Sep 17, 2014
No doubt the piggy will re-post his phoney formula in a feeble attempt to debunk my last post.
It seems he doesn't even know what planet he is on.
He needs to be a good little piggy and play in the poop with the rest of the little piggies...
Hey piggy are you fat enough to go market yet?
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#280975 Sep 17, 2014
onemale wrote:
No doubt the piggy will re-post his phoney formula in a feeble attempt to debunk my last post.
Could you point out why specifically it is "phoney" or did your drunken prune of a mother tell you that while accepting old aluminum cans for unlawful acts with farm animals?

“DECEPTION = MOST POWERFUL ”

Since: Jul 11

POLITICAL FORCE ON THE PLANET

#280976 Sep 17, 2014
MUQ1 wrote:
What is difference between Waste Water and Sewer Water?
Any one!!
One of them believes in Jesus. The other is a dirty lying Christian who likes to troll the internet .
Uh Huh Eh !
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#280977 Sep 17, 2014
onemale wrote:
Personally I don't believe what the (government controlled mainstream media) is telling us about ISIS.
Could it be just a difference in your family philosophy? ISIS believes they can win by the taking of a head from the enemy and your wussy traitor son believes he wins by giving head to the enemy.

“SHEEN IS A LIAR”

Since: Dec 10

Lincoln, NE

#280978 Sep 17, 2014
You sure do have a vivid imagination when it comes to unlawful sex acts ...... or maybe you just have lots of experience
Charlie Sheen wrote:
<quoted text>
Could you point out why specifically it is "phoney" or did your drunken prune of a mother tell you that while accepting old aluminum cans for unlawful acts with farm animals?

Since: Nov 12

Sacramento, CA

#280979 Sep 17, 2014
MUQ1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Huge cloud of dust... BEFORE the building starts collapsing or AFTER it?
Why you play dumb, even when I give you the hint.
Look once again at the video of collapse...... is that normal for a STEEL FRAMED building?
What is your IQ level?(Forgive me for asking a "personal Question" on Public Thread!!)
There was no cloud of dust before the plane hit the building. Period. Why play into these dumb idea's? Do you really think someone on the ground had bombs and waited for the plane to get close and set it off? How freaking stupid are you? Was Bush flying the planes? Get a brain.
Pegasus

Orange, NJ

#280980 Sep 17, 2014
onemale wrote:
Pilots for 9/11 Truth obtained black box data from the government under the Freedom of Information Act for AA Flight 77. Analysis of the data contradicts the official account in direction, approach, and altitude. The plane was too high to hit lamp posts and would have flown over the Pentagon, not impacted with its ground floor. This result confirms and strengthens the previous findings of Scholars for 9/11 Truth that no Boeing 757 hit the buillding.
So the evil gubbamint just tossed a couple black boxes and flight recorders around the wreckage after they ran the fdr's over a couple ×'s with an M1A1 Abrams to make it look realistic as to the crash.

All that because you claim a missile strike.
Pay no attention to the vast amounts of human carnage and one big fucking destroyed Boeing.

Onemale you have zero credibility because you have ZERO evidence.

What part of that don't you understand?

Quickly IM Zorderz and he will provide your answer.
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#280981 Sep 17, 2014
JudgeNJury wrote:
You sure do have a vivid imagination when it comes to unlawful sex acts ...... or maybe you just have lots of experience
<quoted text>
And you just commit them Tommy!
JudgeNJury wrote:
Well Stupid Sheen, I can only assume it's personal information since only Tom would know if it's accurate or not
<quoted text>
Lie much Pedo Tommy?
JudgeNJury wrote:
I'm not Tommy and Tommy never married a 14 year old bride .....stop being a Loser and telling lies<quoted text>
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#280982 Sep 17, 2014
JudgeNJury wrote:
Just so everybody is aware Sheen won't be joining us anytime soon. Thanks to my efforts , Topix has banned him. At first, Topix wasn't interested but when I presented to them over one hundred posts from Sheen where he accuse people of pedophilia, the Topix moderators stepped in ........ Good Bye Sheen ....... you douche !!
LMFAO! Link-less Pedo Tommy!

“SHEEN IS A LIAR”

Since: Dec 10

Lincoln, NE

#280983 Sep 17, 2014
This is rich ..... a proven liar calling other people liars

Hey Sheen, Prove Tom Fontain married a 14 year old ?

You must have something saved in your posts database ??
Charlie Sheen wrote:
<quoted text>
And you just commit them Tommy!
<quoted text>
Lie much Pedo Tommy?
<quoted text>

Sacramento, CA

#280984 Sep 17, 2014
Conspiracy theorists, are often bullied people. People who maybe didn’t get the girls at school… So they see a lot of rugger bugger types and they’re against anything to do with them. They will side with the devil, as long as the devil is against the West. “There’s a professional victimhood in conspiracy theorists. There’s a hatred of high achievers. I call it evil-worshipping paranoia.

Sacramento, CA

#280985 Sep 17, 2014
onemale wrote:
I heard the plane flew to Tahiti and they are living happy now.
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#280986 Sep 17, 2014
JudgeNJury wrote:
This is rich ..... a proven liar calling other people liars
<quoted text>
So true Pedo Tommy, You are a proven linkless liar!

----------
JudgeNJury wrote:
Thats right Govie Shill , I WAS ONE OF THE FOUNDERS OF A BIOTECH COMPANY CALLED FOUGERA PHARMACEUTICALS, it was bought by Novartis Pharmaceuticals in 2012
<quoted text>
So you are over 160 years old, that makes your love of 14 year old girls even creepier!

Fougera Pharmaceuticals Inc.has been serving the pharmaceutical industry for over 160 years,

--https://www.linkedin.com/com pany/nycomed-us—

FOUGERA!

Sacramento, CA

#280987 Sep 17, 2014
The U.S. government says that Flight 77 hit the Pentagon.

There are pictures of the Pentagon that show clearly that something hit it.

There was a big explosion.

There are pictures of debris that show that whatever hit the Pentagon was quite big and had a lot of force.

A 757 is quite big and has a lot of force.

Flight 77 and its passengers are missing.

Eyewitnesses said they saw a plane hitting the Pentagon.

The attack on the Pentagon placed guilt for the 9/11 attacks firmly at the door of the Islamic terrorists. The U.S. government has made it clear that Islamic terrorists carried out the 9/11 attacks. Bin Laden says he carried out the 9/11 attacks.

Conclusion:

Flight 77 hit the Pentagon.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 2 min Chilli J 47,262
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 5 min Rosesz 692,162
Why are Europeans a race of savages, thieves, a... (Jun '15) 1 hr Paul really is dead 473
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 1 hr Aerobatty 990,714
Crackdown On Liberal Safe Space 5 hr HalloChristmasWeen 1
THE WHITAKER FAMILY of ODD, WV (Sep '11) 8 hr Just curious 78
TWA Flight 800 (Jul '13) 11 hr Doctor REALITY 13
More from around the web