yes

no

well, im not sure

“Twoof, a true act of ignorance”

Since: Jun 09

Canada

#280732 Sep 15, 2014
Insults Are Easier wrote:
And look at Charlie trolls lack of logic, he needed to find the guy admitting it was fake to know it was faked.

So respectively, he would need NIST to admit their investigation was fake to know it was fake.

Just more proof that the smear campaign has no logic and

Insults Are Easier
That's it Ignorance, hold out hope that FINALLY something has come to light to prove you're not just a delusional freak!

Too bad it's a fake though...but then again that holds true for everything you BLEEV!
Charlie Sheen

Waxhaw, NC

#280733 Sep 15, 2014
Porkpie Hat wrote:
<quoted text>
Fk me, that's even an old video!
And Insults, In his quest for falsehoods, is crying like a little baby that I even posted it! The baby is not interested in the truth.

(At least Who had the decency to step up to the plate at the end)
Charlie Sheen

Waxhaw, NC

#280734 Sep 15, 2014
who wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep, seen it now Charles......I think we can safely dismiss that one.
I take my hat off to you Charles, that's some good debunking......I'll have to be more careful in the future.
Thanks.
who

Reading, UK

#280735 Sep 15, 2014
Porkpie Hat wrote:
<quoted text>
It's the only video out there that shows flashes and those flashes are few and random.
If that's how weak your "evidunce" needs to be in order for you to continue worshipping stupid...so be it.
Meanwhile, any one can watch the videos available and plainly see it's a hoax just like every bigfoot video online.
Well no Porky...I said it should be easy to prove if it was fake and as WTC7 looked exactly like a controlled demolition I would give it the benefit of the doubt until proven fake.
Turns out it was easy to prove, so job done...one less thing to worry about.
Doesn't change anything.

Canada

#280736 Sep 15, 2014
who wrote:
<quoted text>Well no Porky...I said it should be easy to prove if it was fake and as WTC7 looked exactly like a controlled demolition I would give it the benefit of the doubt until proven fake.
Doesn't change anything.
Falling down is consistent with gravity, not solely cd.

Prove otherwise, forgive me for not waiting around for that proof...

The fact is that video was obviously fake yet twoofers are still falling for it years later. Confirmation bias is a bitch!
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#280737 Sep 15, 2014
JudgeNJury wrote:
Just so everybody is aware Sheen won't be joining us anytime soon.

Thanks to my efforts , Topix has banned him.

At first, Topix wasn't interested but when I presented to them over one hundred posts from Sheen where he accuse people of pedophilia, the Topix moderators stepped in ........ Good Bye Sheen ....... you douche !!
Pedo Tommy, Let me know if you see that jerk Sheen around, thank god you got that man banned! What a jerk!

Canada

#280738 Sep 15, 2014
Charlie Sheen wrote:
<quoted text>And Insults, In his quest for falsehoods, is crying like a little baby that I even posted it! The baby is not interested in the truth.

(At least Who had the decency to step up to the plate at the end)
Well it's not like his quest has anything to do with truth...who on the other hand does dismiss things that can be dismissed honestly.
who

Reading, UK

#280739 Sep 15, 2014
Porkpie Hat wrote:
<quoted text>
Falling down is consistent with gravity, not solely cd.
Prove otherwise, forgive me for not waiting around for that proof...
The fact is that video was obviously fake yet twoofers are still falling for it years later. Confirmation bias is a bitch!
The speed and symmetry of the collapse is certainly consistent with a controlled demolition.....If it wasn't I wouldn't be whinging about it.
Anyway it's been an entertaining afternoon...LOL!! But I've got things to do.
Laters.

Canada

#280740 Sep 15, 2014
Charlie Sheen wrote:
<quoted text>Pedo Tommy, Let me know if you see that jerk Sheen around, thank god you got that man banned! What a jerk!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =vBxTT2Th9s4XX
What's funny is there's been a few posts pedo-tommy made with his vulgar sock that quickly disappeared, or in the case of one was removed months after being made because I kept referencing it to show he and the vulgar troll were the same person.

Common sense says he uses multiple of his registered by proxy socks to report some posts he finds embarrassing. JNJ probably tried to get you banned the same way and took your absence as evidence it worked.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#280741 Sep 15, 2014
who wrote:
<quoted text>
Well no Porky...I said it should be easy to prove if it was fake and as WTC7 looked exactly like a controlled demolition I would give it the benefit of the doubt until proven fake.
Doesn't change anything.
Why would a building collapse due to structural failure look any different than a controlled demolition?

Location hidden

#280742 Sep 15, 2014
who wrote:
<quoted text>
The speed and symmetry of the collapse is certainly consistent with a controlled demolition.....If it wasn't I wouldn't be whinging about it.
Anyway it's been an entertaining afternoon...LOL!! But I've got things to do.
Laters.
Not really but welcome to your fantasies.
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#280743 Sep 15, 2014
Porkpie Hat wrote:
<quoted text>
What's funny is there's been a few posts pedo-tommy made with his vulgar sock that quickly disappeared, or in the case of one was removed months after being made because I kept referencing it to show he and the vulgar troll were the same person.
Common sense says he uses multiple of his registered by proxy socks to report some posts he finds embarrassing. JNJ probably tried to get you banned the same way and took your absence as evidence it worked.
I am sure he tried, I was busy with work, did read it every few days and laughed at the no planer's.

I do like how the old Pedo wrote like he was in touch with the mods and they finally agreed with him and his 100 post rat job.

Too funny, I was actually kind of bored with the whole thing, Thanks JNJ aka Pedo Tommy for breathing some life back into the fun.

Location hidden

#280744 Sep 15, 2014
who wrote:
<quoted text>
Doesn't change anything.
It was easy to prove that WTC7 fell down on it's own given the testimony of the firemen who were at the scene.

"Then we found out, I guess around 3:00 [o'clock], that they thought 7 was going to collapse. So, of course,[we've] got guys all in this pile over here and the main concern was get everybody out, and I guess it took us over an hour and a half, two hours to get everybody out of there.(Q. Initially when you were there, you had said you heard a few Maydays?) Oh, yes. We had Maydays like crazy.... The heat must have been tremendous. There was so much [expletive] fire there. This whole pile was burning like crazy. Just the heat and the smoke from all the other buildings on fire, you [couldn't] see anything. So it took us a while and we ended up backing everybody out, and [that's] when 7 collapsed.... Basically, we fell back for 7 to collapse, and then we waited a while and it got a lot more organized, I would guess." - Lieutenant William Ryan

So we gathered up rollups and most of us had masks at that time. We headed toward 7. And just around we were about a hundred yards away and Butch Brandies came running up. He said forget it, nobody’s going into 7, there’s creaking, there are noises coming out of there, so we just stopped. And probably about 10 minutes after that, Visconti, he was on West Street, and I guess he had another report of further damage either in some basements and things like that, so Visconti said nobody goes into 7, so that was the final thing and that was abandoned.

Hayden: Yeah. There was enough there and we were marking off. There were a lot of damaged apparatus there that were covered. We tried to get searches in those areas. By now, this is going on into the afternoon, and we were concerned about additional collapse, not only of the Marriott, because there was a good portion of the Marriott still standing, but also we were pretty sure that 7 World Trade Center would collapse. Early on, we saw a bulge in the southwest corner between floors 10 and 13, and we had put a transit on that and we were pretty sure she was going to collapse. You actually could see there was a visible bulge, it ran up about three floors. It came down about 5 o’clock in the afternoon, but by about 2 o’clock in the afternoon we realized this thing was going to collapse.

http://www.debunking911.com/pull.htm

“Truth is unthinkable.”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#280745 Sep 15, 2014
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>Why would a building collapse due to structural failure look any different than a controlled demolition?
Because in a controlled demolition the entire structure is weakened by explosives to allow it to completely collapse, which is why steel framed skyscrapers do not completely collapse without explosives except on 9/11.

Where do they find you people?

Insults Are Easier

“DECEPTION = MOST POWERFUL ”

Since: Jul 11

POLITICAL FORCE ON THE PLANET

#280746 Sep 15, 2014
Is this real or fake ?
What is any debwunkers best theory ?

Uh Huh Eh !

“DECEPTION = MOST POWERFUL ”

Since: Jul 11

POLITICAL FORCE ON THE PLANET

#280747 Sep 15, 2014
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
So you agree the planes were hijacked by terrorists and your drone and missile theories are false.
GREAT
What a lying, obfuscating wannabe disinfo troll you are sewerwater .
Let's start from the beginning again .
Any debwunker feel free to reply to this simple question .
Was any allegedly hijacked airliner intercepted by any allegedly defensive aircraft on 9/11 ?
This time try to answer the question . A YES or NO will suffice .
I bet no one is brave enough to do it !
I double dog dare any bwunker to answer this question !
Uh Huh Eh !
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#280748 Sep 15, 2014
<quoted text>
Because in a controlled demolition the entire structure is weakened by explosives to allow it to completely collapse, which is why steel framed skyscrapers do not completely collapse without explosives except on 9/11.
Crazy twoofer Silent Explosives!

PS; The entire Steel Framed portion of the Windsor tower collapsed due to fire!
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#280749 Sep 15, 2014
Dr_Zorderz wrote:
<quoted text>
Was any allegedly hijacked airliner intercepted by any allegedly defensive aircraft on 9/11 ?
Transponders cut made it about impossible.

Funny you want to rig the answer so there is no explanation , Sorry iCarrly, It won't work!

Missing Air Force A-10
One observer, an off-duty pilot, said the jet appeared to maneuver around bad weather. This observation suggested to the Air Force that the aircraft was being flown manually and purposefully.[17] The flight was tracked by radar in Phoenix, Albuquerque and Denver.

BUT BECAUSE CAPTAIN BUTTON'S TRANSPONDER WAS TURNED OFF, THE AIRCRAFT WAS ONLY TRACKED, NOT IDENTIFIED. IT WAS ONLY AFTER ANALYZING RADAR DATA LATER THAT INVESTIGATORS WERE ABLE TO TRACK BUTTON'S FLIGHT.
TWENTY DAYS AFTER BUTTON'S AIRCRAFT DISAPPEARED, AN AIR FORCE MH-53 HELICOPTER SPOTTED METAL FRAGMENTS IN THE SNOW ON GOLD DUST PEAK

HTTP://EN.WIKIPEDIA.ORG/WIKI/CRAIG_D._BUTTON

Location hidden

#280750 Sep 15, 2014
<quoted text>
Where do they find you people?
Insults Are Easier
False and debunked already. Numerous examples of total structural collapse has already been posted. What's more, the collapse of WTC 1, 2, and 7 prove that catastrophic failure leads to collapse. Nobody had proven their ridiculous claims to the contrary.

Proving you are a moron beyond measure.

Location hidden

#280751 Sep 15, 2014
Charlie Sheen wrote:
<quoted text>
Crazy twoofer Silent Explosives!
PS; The entire Steel Framed portion of the Windsor tower collapsed due to fire!
Yes it sure did.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 45 min Ms Sassy 31,236
Little Jojo 53 min KoKos Sassy 1
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 1 hr Rosesz 687,346
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 2 hr dotard tracker 987,376
Why Won't The Government Help Against Select Po... (Aug '12) 3 hr Frustrated 268
Most Criminals Are DEMOCRATS! 6 hr Jimmy D Cricket 2
-----*ANTICHRIST on world stage----- 9 hr NewsGlobal 1
More from around the web