yes

no

well, im not sure

“Twoof, a true act of ignorance”

Since: Jun 09

Canada

#280716 Sep 15, 2014
Insults Are Easier wrote:
<quoted text>The Blair Witch WTC 7 video appears fake because it's short length shows no context, it's uncorroborated by other video or expert analysis, and it was made to look like The Blair Witch Project movie.

But it's not fake because some idiot compares the flashes to ones found in commercial demolitions that intend to drop a building in a precise way to avoid damage to other structures, to a controlled demolition that is only intended to destroy a building to bring it completely down.

There is more than one way to bring a building down with explosives, and it's called controlled demolition because people can control the demolition.

Now the smear campaign will think the idea of WTC 1& 2 collapsing as a result of controlled demolition is fake because it doesn't compare with commercial controlled demolitions, because logical minds do not join smear campaigns, and because

Insults Are Easier
Translation: "Wah wah wah blubber boo hoo hoo! No one BLEEVS my twoofs and I'm forced to play the fool over and over and over and over...!"

What's funny moron is this video is right up the same ally as your idiotic FLIR video with nothing but still shots.

It's just another attempt by a twoofer to intentionally device people into believing your bs by lying through your teeth and it's indicative of every piece of "evidunce" twoof brings to the table.

Good luck with that!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
who

Reading, UK

#280717 Sep 15, 2014
Porkpie Hat wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you an expert?
Common sense and some knowledge mixed with watching known cd's makes it obvious that charges aren't random and few but sequenced and many.
Your video shows 3-4 flashes not in any sequence and are not visible in any other video, nor is any sound of explosions heard in any other video.
BLEEV if you want who, it doesn't matter a whit and the fact that it's a lie to go along with all the other lies you're forced to believe to keep up the charade won't change a thing.
Bigfooters have been pumping out fake videos for decades and have gotten nowhere...twoof will be about as successful.
Look Porky It's quite simple...if it's a fake it should be easy to prove and so far you've proved nothing.
Until you do, and as the collapse of WTC7 looks exactly like a controlled demolition, I'll give it the benefit of the doubt.
BTW...Bigfoot aint 911, to compare the two is frankly stupid.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“DECEPTION = MOST POWERFUL ”

Since: Jul 11

POLITICAL FORCE ON THE PLANET

#280718 Sep 15, 2014
And how do the debwunkers explain the explosions all across WTC7 moments before it imploded ?

Is this is how all of the buildings came down ?
Uh Huh Eh !
Charlie Sheen

Waxhaw, NC

#280719 Sep 15, 2014
who wrote:
This is interesting, you should all watch it and tell me what you think.
Seems to be taken from the side of WTC7 that we don't see in previous videos.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =dXrT6h2oepcXX
LMAO, Here is the guy that made it, flipped the image, put in the sound and subliminal messages about how gullible the truth movement is, a must see.

http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Charlie Sheen

Waxhaw, NC

#280720 Sep 15, 2014
who wrote:
<quoted text>
Look Porky It's quite simple...if it's a fake it should be easy to prove and so far you've proved nothing.
Total Fake, Meet the guy who flipped it, dubbed it, put in a UFO and put in a 1 frame message calling truthers gullible.

HE WAS RIGHT!

Charlie Sheen

Waxhaw, NC

#280721 Sep 15, 2014
who wrote:
<quoted text>
Total Fake, Meet the guy who flipped it, dubbed it, put in a UFO and put in a 1 frame message calling truthers gullible.

HE WAS RIGHT!

Charlie Sheen

Coeur D Alene, ID

#280722 Sep 15, 2014
who

Reading, UK

#280723 Sep 15, 2014
Charlie Sheen wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO, Here is the guy that made it, flipped the image, put in the sound and subliminal messages about how gullible the truth movement is, a must see.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =k8VAsoVuShMXX
Yep, seen it now Charles......I think we can safely dismiss that one.
I take my hat off to you Charles, that's some good debunking......I'll have to be more careful in the future.

Since: Jun 07

Manhattan, New York

#280724 Sep 15, 2014
LMAO .......... classic stuff Chuck !!!!!!!
Charlie Sheen wrote:
<quoted text>

“Truth is unthinkable.”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#280725 Sep 15, 2014
And look at Charlie trolls lack of logic, he needed to find the guy admitting it was fake to know it was faked.

So respectively, he would need NIST to admit their investigation was fake to know it was fake.

Just more proof that the smear campaign has no logic and

Insults Are Easier
Charlie Sheen

Waxhaw, NC

#280726 Sep 15, 2014
Charlie Sheen wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =RqbcsU0_RjUXX
Watch this
Space Beams and Reptoids. LMFAO, Oh that crazy Judy!

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#280727 Sep 15, 2014
Dr_Zorderz wrote:
<quoted text>
Let's start from the beginning. Was any allegedly hijacked airliner intercepted by any allegedly defensive aircraft on 9/11 ?
Uh Huh Eh !
So you agree the planes were hijacked by terrorists and your drone and missile theories are false.

GREAT

Canada

#280728 Sep 15, 2014
who wrote:
<quoted text>Look Porky It's quite simple...if it's a fake it should be easy to prove and so far you've proved nothing.
Until you do, and as the collapse of WTC7 looks exactly like a controlled demolition, I'll give it the benefit of the doubt.
BTW...Bigfoot aint 911, to compare the two is frankly stupid.
It's the only video out there that shows flashes and those flashes are few and random.

If that's how weak your "evidunce" needs to be in order for you to continue worshipping stupid...so be it.

Meanwhile, any one can watch the videos available and plainly see it's a hoax just like every bigfoot video online.

Canada

#280729 Sep 15, 2014
Charlie Sheen wrote:

HE WAS RIGHT!

Fk me, that's even an old video!

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#280730 Sep 15, 2014
Dr_Zorderz wrote:
And how do the debwunkers explain the explosions all across WTC7 moments before it imploded ?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =dXrT6h2oepcXX
Is this is how all of the buildings came down ?
Uh Huh Eh !
False assumptions and totally debunked long ago.

You don't have anything do you.
Charlie Sheen

Waxhaw, NC

#280731 Sep 15, 2014
And look at Charlie trolls lack of logic, he needed to find the guy admitting it was fake to know it was faked.
Are you crying, as others pointed out it was obviously fake, the guy just adds a ton of humuor to the obvious .

Sorry to burst you little bubble WITH THE FACTS!

Canada

#280732 Sep 15, 2014

So respectively, he would need NIST to admit their investigation was fake to know it was fake.

Just more proof that the smear campaign has no logic and

Insults Are Easier
That's it Ignorance, hold out hope that FINALLY something has come to light to prove you're not just a delusional freak!

Too bad it's a fake though...but then again that holds true for everything you BLEEV!
Charlie Sheen

Waxhaw, NC

#280733 Sep 15, 2014
Porkpie Hat wrote:
<quoted text>
Fk me, that's even an old video!
And Insults, In his quest for falsehoods, is crying like a little baby that I even posted it! The baby is not interested in the truth.

(At least Who had the decency to step up to the plate at the end)
Charlie Sheen

Waxhaw, NC

#280734 Sep 15, 2014
who wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep, seen it now Charles......I think we can safely dismiss that one.
I take my hat off to you Charles, that's some good debunking......I'll have to be more careful in the future.
Thanks.
who

Reading, UK

#280735 Sep 15, 2014
Porkpie Hat wrote:
<quoted text>
It's the only video out there that shows flashes and those flashes are few and random.
If that's how weak your "evidunce" needs to be in order for you to continue worshipping stupid...so be it.
Meanwhile, any one can watch the videos available and plainly see it's a hoax just like every bigfoot video online.
Well no Porky...I said it should be easy to prove if it was fake and as WTC7 looked exactly like a controlled demolition I would give it the benefit of the doubt until proven fake.
Turns out it was easy to prove, so job done...one less thing to worry about.
Doesn't change anything.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 13 min Trump Whines 47,105
TWA Flight 800 (Jul '13) 17 min Doctor REALITY 7
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 28 min Big Al 990,683
beware of raymond rotolo / ps inspections llc 35 min what I think happ... 2
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 39 min Michael 692,116
Why are Europeans a race of savages, thieves, a... (Jun '15) 8 hr Johnny 464
American Soldiers - Duty, Honor, Country (Jun '11) 13 hr DJ Crazee 39,286
More from around the web