Click on an option to vote

yes

no

well, im not sure

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#280440 Sep 11, 2014
Porkpie Hat wrote:
As usual, twoofs fails to bring any points to the table that haven't been debunked hundreds of times over.
They bring totally worthless opinions to the table and expect intelligent people to be impressed.

They are ISIS sympathizers.

ROTFLMAO
Pegasus

Arlington, VA

#280441 Sep 11, 2014
Say the Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
It left the building! Tip o' the hat to PPH and RADEKT!
GB the FDNY + NYPD +PA and Armed Services and the 2977 lost that day to seventh century throwbacks.
STT how the hell are you?
MUQ1

Riyadh, Saudi Arabia

#280442 Sep 12, 2014
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text>
Because at the pentagon they weren't hardened and reinforced 9 feet thick impact proof nuclear reactor containment walls designed to be everything proof you smuck.
Why not? Was not US "expecting" Russia's Nuclear strike "at any moment" during cold war years?

Why they built pentagon with "Match sticks and clay bricks"?

Have you no sense at all?

If Pentagon ' s walls were not strengthened, where else?
MUQ1

Riyadh, Saudi Arabia

#280443 Sep 12, 2014
RADEKT wrote:
SORRY ...... if you are a terrorist you have no rights and our laws do not apply to you ..... besides the DOD has full dossiers on everyone of these guys and what they did … of courses idiots like you want to let these guys go …. Tell me where are they going to go to, their own countries don't want them back because they know they are terrorists !?!?!?!?!?
<quoted text>
If DOD had "full dossiers" on every one, why did they not "convicted and executed Justice" for every one in GITMO?

Why they released so many people after keeping them for so many years?

What is the definition of a "terrorist"? Any one and every one whom your DOD "thinks" is a terrorist, becomes one?

Define what is a terrorist and check how many of your own people are tagged as a "Super Terrorist"

“ad victoriam”

Since: Dec 10

arte et marte

#280444 Sep 12, 2014
MUQ1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Why not? Was not US "expecting" Russia's Nuclear strike "at any moment" during cold war years?
Why they built pentagon with "Match sticks and clay bricks"?
Have you no sense at all?
If Pentagon ' s walls were not strengthened, where else?
Why it's an office building, and it's impossible to build a nuke proof office building anyway.
If it were intended to be a fortress there wouldn't have been so many windows.
It was built to save as much steel as possible , steel was needed for ww2 to build ships and tanks.

"When the Pentagon was designed and built in the early 1940s," reflected Walter Lee Evey, director of the Pentagon Renovation Program Office, "there were a number of concessions made to a country at war. The original designers exercised economies in construction to lessen the impact on strategic materials needed to equip the military." The extensive use of reinforced concrete and non-reinforced masonry was one concession. Certainly the threat of any kind of terrorist attack on the building was far from the thoughts of the original designers. As a result, the Pentagon was constructed with a thin limestone facade over a brick infill between reinforced concrete floors, structurally supported by a reinforced concrete beam and column frame. Enough to protect from the elements but not from the potential forces of significant blast events."

http://911research.wtc7.net/mirrors/guardian2...

Since: Jun 07

Manhattan, New York

#280445 Sep 12, 2014
How are you doing STT,.... Hope all is well with you and your family
Say the Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
It left the building! Tip o' the hat to PPH and RADEKT!
GB the FDNY + NYPD +PA and Armed Services and the 2977 lost that day to seventh century throwbacks.

“Twoof, a true act of ignorance”

Since: Jun 09

Canada

#280446 Sep 12, 2014
Dr_Zorderz wrote:
No truth has ever been debwunked by debwunkers on this forum . Not one .
How bout a list there pigboy . Can you do it ? Aww you know you want ta. This is your chance to show us how much of a squealing pigboy you really are !
How about some lies piggy .
Uh Huh Eh !
What is it with you morons and logical fallacies?

I don't play your little game of shifting the burden of proof oh elevator boy-sheep-DNA 20 pilots YOUNG EARTH CREATIONIST STREET CORNER JEEBUS aka Mr. I fail logically!

The fact is that you can't state one twoofer meme that hasn't been debunked.

Oh elevator boy-sheep-DNA 20 pilots YOUNG EARTH CREATIONIST STREET CORNER JEEBUS aka Mr. I have no concept of distance, tell us how big the entry hole in the pentagon was again!

Canada

#280447 Sep 12, 2014
Say the Truth wrote:
<quoted text>It left the building! Tip o' the hat to PPH and RADEKT!

Hey STT!

Hope all is well with you and yours:)

As you can see, same old failed arguments from twoof.

Canada

#280448 Sep 12, 2014
onemale wrote:
This video totally debunks the piggy's phoney momentum theory and his phoney formula: Now the piggy can go weeee weee back to science class. Oh wait, he flunked out, poor piggy just can't win.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =4q35xHzjxB0XX#t=30

Now with the piggy's phoney momentum theory debunked:
If this plane atomized on impact how did they knife through the towers like hot butter???
How did a flimsy passenger jet penetrate the Pentagon wall that was designed to withstand a missile attack???

You "think" you've debunked Newtonian mechanics?

Hahahahahaha!!!

You morons really need to complete some basic science courses!

p=mv....how the fk does it work....

Thanks for once again epitomizing why twoof has been such a complete and utter failure Manyfails!

Canada

#280449 Sep 12, 2014
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text>Because at the pentagon they weren't hardened and reinforced 9 feet thick impact proof nuclear reactor containment walls designed to be everything proof you smuck.
Question: what's dumber than a twoofer?

Answer: not much!

“DECEPTION = MOST POWERFUL ”

Since: Jul 11

POLITICAL FORCE ON THE PLANET

#280450 Sep 12, 2014
Porkpie Hat wrote:
<quoted text>
What is it with you morons and logical fallacies?
I don't play your little game of shifting the burden of proof oh elevator boy-sheep-DNA 20 pilots YOUNG EARTH CREATIONIST STREET CORNER JEEBUS aka Mr. I fail logically!
The fact is that you can't state one twoofer meme that hasn't been debunked.
Oh elevator boy-sheep-DNA 20 pilots YOUNG EARTH CREATIONIST STREET CORNER JEEBUS aka Mr. I have no concept of distance, tell us how big the entry hole in the pentagon was again!
You won't play my little game of shifting the burden of proof because you know you will fail miserably . LOL
The fact is that you pigboy can not state one official 9/11 fairy tale meme that has not been totally debwunked.
Is the entry hole in the Pentagon really big enough for a 300,000 pound 757 to totally disappear and disintegrate into ? 124 foot wingspan, 47 foot high tail, engines, everything ?

What does shit the truth have to say ?
Uh Huh Eh !

Since: Jun 07

Manhattan, New York

#280451 Sep 12, 2014
a rock ????
Porkpie Hat wrote:
<quoted text>
Pegasus

Arlington, VA

#280452 Sep 12, 2014
Porkpie Hat wrote:
<quoted text>
They're working on surpassing a bag of rocks.....it's neck and neck right now.

“Truth is unthinkable.”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#280453 Sep 12, 2014
Whose dumber than a member of the smear campaign?

People who can't tell it is a smear campaign.

Insults Are Easier

#280454 Sep 12, 2014
The bwunkers won't address any issues .
All they can do is repeat what they learned in kindergarten ad nauseum .
Sometimes they ask for proof.
And they are proving the second sentence above right now > LOL
Uh Huh Eh !

#280455 Sep 12, 2014
No bwunker will watch this or comment on its contents .
They can't .
Instead they will call names and spew ridicule .

Uh Huh Eh !

Canada

#280456 Sep 12, 2014
Dr_Zorderz wrote:
<quoted text>You won't play my little game of shifting the burden of proof because you know you will fail miserably . LOL
The fact is that you pigboy can not state one official 9/11 fairy tale meme that has not been totally debwunked.
Is the entry hole in the Pentagon really big enough for a 300,000 pound 757 to totally disappear and disintegrate into ? 124 foot wingspan, 47 foot high tail, engines, everything ?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =K7mDXHn_byAXX
What does shit the truth have to say ?
Uh Huh Eh !
Oh elevator boy-sheep-DNA 20 pilots YOUNG EARTH CREATIONIST STREET CORNER JEEBUS aka Mr. Do my homework for me!

I don't have to prove anything you ignorant twit. The hole in the pentagon was approximately 90-100' across. You prove the plane couldn't have made it.

There was witnesses, debris consistent with flt 77 and the serial numbered FDR found on site. My case is already made, yours lacks everything possible to make a valid argument.

Sorry dippy but the onus is all on useless, inept lil ol you!

On top of that, you morons have claimed the entry hole was >20' wide!

Thanks for playing dummy!

“ad victoriam”

Since: Dec 10

arte et marte

#280457 Sep 12, 2014
Porkpie Hat wrote:
<quoted text>

The question is, Is there anyone on the planet dumber than the topix team twoof ?
Absolutely not, unless you count infants under 2.
They need to star in the show..."Are you smarter than a Chihuahua?".
I'll bet on the Chihuahua.

Canada

#280458 Sep 12, 2014
Pegasus wrote:
<quoted text>They're working on surpassing a bag of rocks.....it's neck and neck right now.
Spouting old debunked lies for 14 years as if they were fresh and new definitely gives the impression that rocks could out think the average twoofer!

Canada

#280459 Sep 12, 2014
Insults Are Easier wrote:
Whose dumber than a member of the smear campaign?

People who can't tell it is a smear campaign.

Insults Are Easier
Insults Are Easier wrote:
<quoted text>
p=mv is only relevant if outward explosive force was not clearly observed as the towers fell.
Oh the delicious frikking irony!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 7 min Clearwater 104,781
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 15 min kent 673,352
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 22 min Clearwater 981,356
God is REAL - Miracles Happen! (Jun '11) 1 hr ChromiuMan 6,190
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 1 hr bad bob 184,626
Well.......now I KNOW I won't buy with Amazon.com 3 hr Doctor REALITY 1
Orlando Hair MD (Nov '13) 5 hr Garry K 7
More from around the web