yes

no

well, im not sure

“Twoof, a true act of ignorance”

Since: Jun 09

Canada

#280360 Sep 10, 2014
Insults Are Easier wrote:
Check out the FLIR footage of the WTC fires, not near the temps to melt steel, or make aluminum glow orange-yellow as it drips pre-collapse.

http://youtu.be/xQEd8PgY8vo

Insults Are Easier
I didn't watch this until this morning and I have to say, what an excellent example of the non-observant nature of twoofer idiocy this is!

First, the range this device is set at is from +15 to +120C.

Second, the distance setting is at 0M.

So the device is set to measure to a maximum of 120C giving a colour coded readout of that parameter at a location of 0M!

Now it's a given that losers like Ignorance is Bliss have no clue a device like this works but seriously....do the not have any ability to use even basic logic?

That is too funny!!!!!"

Twoofer lojiks; if it supports twoof, it's twue!

Since: Jun 07

Manhattan, New York

#280361 Sep 10, 2014
No Moron, most people were stuck in traffic going to work ..... not to hard to spot a low flying commercial jet when you are sitting across the road way from the Pentagon
onemale wrote:
<quoted text>
Hundreds of witnesses???
What did they do, sell tickets and have bleachers set up so hundreds would be looking at same spot at the same time???
You offer no evidence to this claim, quite typical of debwunker's pea brain.
Name only half of these so-called witnesses.
onemale

Charleston, IL

#280362 Sep 10, 2014
Pegasus wrote:
<quoted text>
How about you try the old "Your mother wears Army boots'
bit in your attempt to goad people.
Maybe you didn't get the memo ......but here's a little news flash for you.
Your gag about being a Truther just so you can insert ad laden Youtube videos is well.....mummified and you don't believe word one of the bullshit you conjour up anymore tjan I do so drop the act idiot.
You and zipperhead Zordick will have to find anothet forum where you can use dead people as punchlines in the farce you clowns run.
See you around like a ringworm suckwad.
Thanks for proving my case.
onemale

Charleston, IL

#280363 Sep 10, 2014
The Bush Family: Four Generations of Treason!
On this episode of The Freedom Link's 'Conspiracy Chronicles': Joe Joseph, Tim Watts, and John King explore the dark secrets of the Bush Family. A fantastic journey through four generations of corruption, crime, murder, and oppression.

onemale

Charleston, IL

#280364 Sep 10, 2014
AussieBobby wrote:
How to debunk a twoofer?
Let them post
<quoted text>
911 myths..lol self debunked again
<quoted text>
And another self debunking.
When you next ask "where your evidence" I'll link you back to your evidence
Thanks for showing how you are getting very desperate.
The FBI are hiding evidence... what are they hiding?
They are hiding the truth.
This is pretty simple to figure out, it's not rocket science.

“DECEPTION = MOST POWERFUL ”

Since: Jul 11

POLITICAL FORCE ON THE PLANET

#280365 Sep 10, 2014
Pegasus wrote:
<quoted text>
You being a tick on society have a hard time with people who have to work for a living.
So be it if your daughter receives braces for her teeth by a tax payer funded medical plan....at least she will be able to SMILE in your face and say.
Hey Dad the deadbeat why didn't you ever care enough about me to get off your flim-flamming ass and show me how a real father functions and not like a scumbag that types on the internet about not wanting to procure braces for his daughter ?
I know why because you are a piece of shit.
As long as you tax paying working stiffs pay for everything I could care less how much you yell about it, or what names you call me.
Real brave sitting behind your keyboard trying to piss off people you don't know, miss-spelling words and stringing them together in stupid sentences that show what an illiterate dumbshit you really are .
How bout it ponyboy , give us a little more to laugh at ... LOL
Uh Huh Eh !
onemale

Charleston, IL

#280366 Sep 10, 2014
Pegasus wrote:
<quoted text>
You being a tick on society have a hard time with people who have to work for a living.
So be it if your daughter receives braces for her teeth by a tax payer funded medical plan....at least she will be able to SMILE in your face and say.
Hey Dad the deadbeat why didn't you ever care enough about me to get off your flim-flamming ass and show me how a real father functions and not like a scumbag that types on the internet about not wanting to procure braces for his daughter ?
I know why because you are a piece of shit.
WOW Thanks for showing how you are getting so desperate, again.
As always just elementary level childish ridicule, with no evidence to the contrary.
Your insults of one's family has the marking of Sorry Charlie all over it.
Sorry Charlie proved himself a fake and you appear to be Sorry Charlie posing under a new name. again.

onemale

Charleston, IL

#280367 Sep 10, 2014
Porkpie Hat wrote:
http://www.911myths.com/index. php/American_Airlines_Flight_7 7
Jeez, no debris at all if you ignore all the plane parts all over the lawn.
Then there's the matter of the plane sized hole in the pentagon (<20')...and the fact that faking a crash makes zero sense.
go
twoof
go
Out of 80+ surveillance cameras surrounding the Pentagon and you can't show even ONE with an Image or video proving a Boeing 757 really hit the Pentagon.
How do you know this debris pile was even taken at he site?
If it was, how do you know it wasn't planted?
What evidence do you have?
But I know I will get the same old, same old, childish response or your worn-out formula that you failed to explain what the hell it means, and what it proves.
As a Science Class flunky you hide behind momentum, a jet doesn't even come close to the speed of a speeding bullet. A bullet from a rifle ranges roughly between 4.000 to 5,000 feet per second. A jet at 500 mph travels at .139 miles per second. Your momentum theory falls a little short and a bullet is not hollow like a jet. What formula do you have that figures a hollow structure into the equation?
Pegasus

Newark, NJ

#280368 Sep 10, 2014
RADEKT wrote:
No Moron, most people were stuck in traffic going to work ..... not to hard to spot a low flying commercial jet when you are sitting across the road way from the Pentagon
<quoted text>
He was probably in that traffic....sexting,......putti ng his lipstick on....and eating a bowl of of cereal....with a filthy windshield.

Canada

#280369 Sep 10, 2014
onemale wrote:
<quoted text>Out of 80+ surveillance cameras surrounding the Pentagon and you can't show even ONE with an Image or video proving a Boeing 757 really hit the Pentagon.
But I know I will get the same old, same old, childish response or your worn-out formula that you failed to explain what the hell it means, and what it proves.
As a Science Class flunky you hide behind momentum, a jet doesn't even come close to the speed of a speeding bullet. A bullet from a rifle ranges roughly between 4.000 to 5,000 feet per second. A jet at 500 mph travels at .139 miles per second. Your momentum theory falls a little short and a bullet is not hollow like a jet. What formula do you have that figures a hollow structure into the equation?
Fk are you dumb!

Go back to sleep moron.
Porkpie Hat wrote:
<quoted text>It's obvious you're not very bright.
Really, really obvious.

Did you know that 180mph is slower than 500mph?

Of course you don't, you're far too stupid to understand that simple fact.

E=1/2m(v*v) ring a bell?

Of course it doesn't, you're a scientifically illiterate fool.

Now would E increase with velocity?

No manyfails, I'm not asking you since you're just too stupid to understand.

[email protected] empty

E=1/2*55,580kg(80m/s*80m/s)=17 7,856kJ

[email protected] empty

E=1/2*57,840kg(223m/s*223m/s)= 1,438,162kJ

Oh look! Of course you never bothered to verify anything you "read" (see
mindlessly regurgitated) and you're dead wrong about the energy of impact.
BTW, a the lightest 767 is heavier than the heaviest 707 you moron.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Boeing_707#Speci...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Boeing_767#Speci...

(My calculations are based on a 757 is your best case scenario to win the
argument and you still lose by a landslide!)

The good news is, with friends like you twoof needs no enemies.

The bad news is, you are every bit as dumb as I thought.

But hey, good luck with that!
http://www.topix.com/forum/topstories/TSBMT04...
Run Manyfails! Run!!!

Canada

#280370 Sep 10, 2014
Dr_Zorderz wrote:
<quoted text>As long as you tax paying working stiffs pay for everything I could care less how much you yell about it, or what names you call me.
Real brave sitting behind your keyboard trying to piss off people you don't know, miss-spelling words and stringing them together in stupid sentences that show what an illiterate dumbshit you really are .
How bout it ponyboy , give us a little more to laugh at ... LOL
Uh Huh Eh !
Oh the delicious irony!

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#280372 Sep 10, 2014
onemale wrote:
<quoted text>
Where is your evidence to the contrary???
Convince Me 9/11 was NOT an Inside Job
A quick summary of things I would need to convince me 9/11 was not an Inside Job:
1. A Single Piece of evidence to prove this was Al Qaeda which couldn't possibly have been manufactured by the CIA. All the evidence appears manufactured. Show me something substantial which couldn't possibly have been manufactured.
2. The original Black Boxes and NTSB data which matches reality.
3. An Image or video proving a Boeing 757 really hit the Pentagon.
4. Chemical Testing of Physical Evidence and debris from Ground Zero.
5. Cheney's complete timeline and testimony before congress with the ability to subpoena documents and files from the day of 9/11 to prove the timeline of both Cheney and NORAD as well as any and all orders given to NORAD by Dick Cheney on 9/11.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =yCgMCw2-aJ0XX
Boring lies. Nobody cares to convince morons of anything.

You must be an ISIS shill.

Location hidden

#280373 Sep 10, 2014
I just turn on the X-filtering and use the scroll button a lot. LMAO

Location hidden

#280374 Sep 10, 2014
onemale wrote:
<quoted text>
Hundreds of witnesses???
What did they do, sell tickets and have bleachers set up so hundreds would be looking at same spot at the same time???
You offer no evidence to this claim, quite typical of debwunker's pea brain.
Name only half of these so-called witnesses.
Already presented well documented sources you boring troll.

RUN FORREST RUN

Location hidden

#280375 Sep 10, 2014
onemale wrote:
Missing Pentagon Evidence
The Suppression of Decisive Pentagon Attack Evidence
The suppression of evidence from the Pentagon attack is evidence that something other than Flight 77, a Boeing 757, crashed into the Pentagon
http://911research.wtc7.net/pentagon/evidence...
More lies.

Location hidden

#280376 Sep 10, 2014
onemale wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, I have noticed how a simple question seems to fly over the debwunkers heads.
Now watch the dimwit piggy respond with his formula he copied from the internet.
Dealing with the debwunkers are about like dealing with a bunch of elementary school level children.
More nitwitery.

RUN FORREST RUN

“Turn left at pub Number 42”

Since: Dec 08

Homehill,QLD

#280377 Sep 10, 2014
onemale wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks for showing how you are getting very desperate.
The FBI are hiding evidence... what are they hiding?
They are hiding the truth.
This is pretty simple to figure out, it's not rocket science.
link to your evidence
onemale wrote:
What are the hiding???
They are hiding the truth!
FBI hides 84 Pentagon videos
The FBI is withholding at least another 84 surveillance tapes that were seized in the immediate aftermath of the attack on the Pentagon
http://www.911myths.com/index.php/FBI_hides_8...
Read your evidence.

The site, "911 myths", a twoofer debunking site
The claim by twoofer,FBI hides 84 Pentagon videos

"This is pretty simple to figure out, it's not rocket science"

“Turn left at pub Number 42”

Since: Dec 08

Homehill,QLD

#280378 Sep 10, 2014
onemale wrote:
<quoted text>
Out of 80+ surveillance cameras surrounding the Pentagon and you can't show even ONE with an Image or video proving a Boeing 757 really hit the Pentagon.
Link to your evidence
onemale wrote:
Missing Pentagon Evidence
The Suppression of Decisive Pentagon Attack Evidence
The suppression of evidence from the Pentagon attack is evidence that something other than Flight 77, a Boeing 757, crashed into the Pentagon
http://911research.wtc7.net/pentagon/evidence...

Links in the first paragraph
Debris is Consistent with a Jetliner Crash
Pentagon Facade Damage Fits a 757
Interior Damage is Consistent with a 757 Crash
Damage to Surroundings Fits a 757
Specific Debris Matches a 757
The Attack Plane's Approach Is Consistent With a 757

And
The Pentagon No-757-Crash Theory: Booby Trap for 9/11 Skeptics
http://911research.wtc7.net/essays/pentagontr...

“SATYAMEV JAYATE-TRUTH WINS ”

Since: Mar 14

JUBAIL, KSA

#280379 Sep 10, 2014
RADEKT wrote:
They are in Gitmo Stupid, because they fought against the US, plotted against the US, or are members of Al Qaeda and if you ask me they are being treated too well ..... a 9 mm round to the head a dump in the ocean would be much better
<quoted text>
None of these charges have been proved.... that is why they are in GITMO without trial.

Unless someone is convicted by a court of law, he is innocent, does not your law says this?

So why this travesty of Justice?

GITMO is the blackest spot on US Justice system (same as re-election of GWB the Great was the blackest spot on US Election system) and Idiot Obama promised to remove GITMO as his "First act" as US President.

But the "Idiot Obama" could not do it, because he did not know then that US President is just a dummy who dances to the tunes of "Lobbyists". They told him US would "collapse" if GITMO is closed... and the Idiot Obama had to "eat his election promise"!!

“ad victoriam”

Since: Dec 10

arte et marte

#280380 Sep 10, 2014
MUQ1 wrote:
<quoted text>
None of these charges have been proved.... that is why they are in GITMO without trial.
Unless someone is convicted by a court of law, he is innocent, does not your law says this?
So why this travesty of Justice?
GITMO is the blackest spot on US Justice system (same as re-election of GWB the Great was the blackest spot on US Election system) and Idiot Obama promised to remove GITMO as his "First act" as US President.
But the "Idiot Obama" could not do it, because he did not know then that US President is just a dummy who dances to the tunes of "Lobbyists". They told him US would "collapse" if GITMO is closed... and the Idiot Obama had to "eat his election promise"!!
Those aren't your average toddler's in there you know?
George used the war powers act, to hold them and try them by military tribunal.
Since then the supreme court reversed the rulings, and made it to where they will get a trial, where they will be convicted or released. That is way more than they deserve, but hey this is America, and if there is ANY justice to be found in the world.......It will be here.
Which is better beheading them in public and sending the film to you idiots or a trial.
That's what treatment we get from you terrorists.

BTW, KSM beheaded Daniel Pearl, who was nothing more than a writer.
He bombed embassies and planned 9/11 , yeah he deserves a trial. You POS Terrorist.
The rest of the lot of henchmen and murderers in there deserve a trial too.
I agree with this, and when found guilty they will be humanely executed by lethal injection.

Unless we can use a more humane way to execute them. How about this way?
Your next!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 43 min Bongo 16,883
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 1 hr nanoanomaly 983,193
O.J. Simpson is about to be a free man once again. 1 hr Doctor REALITY 29
slaves and slave masters within philadelphia's ... 2 hr Laura 5
So how exactly did O.J. Simpson pull off a doub... 3 hr Doctor REALITY 27
i want to know asian or latino shemales in seat... (May '09) 3 hr Jeffrey 10
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 3 hr Anthony MN 683,876
More from around the web