yes

no

well, im not sure

“Twoof, a true act of ignorance”

Since: Jun 09

Canada

#280261 Sep 8, 2014
Insults Are Easier wrote:
<quoted text>Well, I meant the entrance hole of the fuselage every time I ever mentioned the 15-20 foot hole in the Pentagon. All you had to do was ask if I thought the entire damage to the facade of the pre-collapsed Pentagon was only 20 foot wide, and I would have explained it in detail - as I have been aware of that composite image of the pre-collapsed Pentagon long before I ever posted here.

But you have no concern as what people actually think, you just want to smear to dishonestly attack these straw man positions of yours. You just want to go round and round in circles to continue the only thing you know how to do, misrepresent and smear.

Your unwillingness to accept this obvious explanation shows how unreasonable you are because for you logic is hard, but

Insults Are Easier
Whine and snivel Ignorance!

Perhaps you should learn from one of the many lessons you've had where you make a fool of yourself by repeating twoofer canards and start approaching twoof with scepticism rather than just defaulting to mindlessly accepting everything which supports your cult as being true without verification.

You fell for that dumb FLIR video the same way...then fell for it again!

Start acting like a grown up.

“Twoof, a true act of ignorance”

Since: Jun 09

Canada

#280262 Sep 8, 2014
-Web wrote:
<quoted text>I'm simply using common sense.
What are the odds of three buildings collapsing into their own footprint at almost free fall speed?

The odds are astronomical.

You have fallen for the NIST report and that's stupidity.
The odds of you getting anything correct are what is astronomical.

But hey, twoof hasn't gotten where it is by being true!

Since: Jun 07

Manhattan, New York

#280263 Sep 8, 2014
Peg, how many times do we have to tell you not to mention anything about holograms ...... this band of delusional nit wits for twoof who are on this forum will uncover how we rule the world and control the Fed and all central banks if you say too much
Pegasus wrote:
<quoted text>
Holographic shape shifting lizards....mutants from the effects of chemtrails.
NatGeo had some good shows on 911 yesterday......on one the mention of how certain people cling on the paranoid fringe.
Pegasus

Newark, NJ

#280264 Sep 8, 2014
Dr_Zorderz wrote:
<quoted text>
ponyboy are you crying ?
In short, you're a fool . I hope you pay plenty of taxes . My kid needs braces . & when she goes to college I'll be getting that scholarship you will pay for. Foodstamps, mortgage, medical, the whole bit.
ponyboy you truly are a jackass and a self employed fuhking idiot who has shitty sentence structure and NO clue. How do you keep your job, misspelling words and bad punctuation on Topix 6 hours a day ?
Good luck with that . LOL
Uh Huh Eh !
Sure thing Gloop...lol
Pegasus

Newark, NJ

#280265 Sep 8, 2014
RADEKT wrote:
Peg, how many times do we have to tell you not to mention anything about holograms ...... this band of delusional nit wits for twoof who are on this forum will uncover how we rule the world and control the Fed and all central banks if you say too much
<quoted text>
How about the mannequins riding on the holographic aircraft....smoke generators stuffed in the exterior intake vents when 10,000 gallons of Jet-A just won't do the trick either.

I think we are about to go on one hell of a ride for humor/laughs when the twits start drumming up some more fantastic stories.

On another note...I never knew a firefighter walking/running on the street was the first firefighter killed by a jumper who had to escape the smoke and flames.

Manhattan, New York

#280266 Sep 8, 2014
were you not the idiot complaining about smear campaigns ?!?!?!?!?!

OH, the ironical irony
Dr_Zorderz wrote:
<quoted text>
ponyboy are you crying ?
In short, you're a fool . I hope you pay plenty of taxes . My kid needs braces . & when she goes to college I'll be getting that scholarship you will pay for. Foodstamps, mortgage, medical, the whole bit.
ponyboy you truly are a jackass and a self employed fuhking idiot who has shitty sentence structure and NO clue. How do you keep your job, misspelling words and bad punctuation on Topix 6 hours a day ?
Uh Huh Eh !

Manhattan, New York

#280267 Sep 8, 2014
So I was watching a documantry called 9/11 Firhouse about the FDNY 10th Firehouse that was a block from the WTC. They were the first unit on the scene and the firefighters were talking about how when they came up Liberty Street ,there were body parts everywhere from the people jumping and how they couldn't let anyone exit the WTC 2 on to Liberty Street for fear they would be hit by a jumper. The FDNY firefighter killed by a jumper was Daniel Suhr from Engine 216
Pegasus wrote:
<quoted text>
How about the mannequins riding on the holographic aircraft....smoke generators stuffed in the exterior intake vents when 10,000 gallons of Jet-A just won't do the trick either.
I think we are about to go on one hell of a ride for humor/laughs when the twits start drumming up some more fantastic stories.
On another note...I never knew a firefighter walking/running on the street was the first firefighter killed by a jumper who had to escape the smoke and flames.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#280268 Sep 8, 2014
Twoofers are permanently stuck on stupid beating the same dead horses. ROTFLMAO

They have no proof. They never will. Their allegations are false.
Pegasus

Newark, NJ

#280269 Sep 8, 2014
RADEKT wrote:
So I was watching a documantry called 9/11 Firhouse about the FDNY 10th Firehouse that was a block from the WTC. They were the first unit on the scene and the firefighters were talking about how when they came up Liberty Street ,there were body parts everywhere from the people jumping and how they couldn't let anyone exit the WTC 2 on to Liberty Street for fear they would be hit by a jumper. The FDNY firefighter killed by a jumper was Daniel Suhr from Engine 216
<quoted text>
That's the one Radekt...thanks.

Just imagine running at either tower as everything is falling off the goddamn top of it including those unfortunate people.

Then the magnitude of 2 squashed buildings if things were not bad enough.

Location hidden

#280270 Sep 8, 2014
Pegasus wrote:
<quoted text>
Just imagine running at either tower as everything is falling off the goddamn top of it including those unfortunate people.
The morons keep advocating it should have been left in place until an investigating team of Twoofers had a chance to pick it apart. Imagine that. The big heap would still be sitting there while they point fingers. What morons.

Manhattan, New York

#280271 Sep 8, 2014
And he was running with a bunch of other FDNY firefighters and he just happened to be the one that got hit ....... talk about bad luck
Pegasus wrote:
<quoted text>

“One For the Money”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#280272 Sep 8, 2014
Porkpie Hat wrote:
<quoted text>
The odds of you getting anything correct are what is astronomical.
But hey, twoof hasn't gotten where it is by being true!
And our government has led us to greener pastures?
Keep lapping up the lies Porky and don't forget to wipe your chin.
Pegasus

Newark, NJ

#280273 Sep 8, 2014
Dr_Zorderz wrote:
<quoted text>
ponyboy are you crying ?
Uh Huh Eh !
Thanks for confessing you're on the dole just like I figured and the sad part of it all is the amount of taxes I pay in a yen year span is equal to your life earnings.

How do you like those apples scumbag?

Teach your daughter how not to be a layabout like you.
Pegasus

Newark, NJ

#280274 Sep 8, 2014
WasteWater wrote:
Twoofers are permanently stuck on stupid beating the same dead horses. ROTFLMAO
They have no proof. They never will. Their allegations are false.
There out in full force too...lol
onemale

Charleston, IL

#280275 Sep 8, 2014
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
The morons keep advocating it should have been left in place until an investigating team of Twoofers had a chance to pick it apart. Imagine that. The big heap would still be sitting there while they point fingers. What morons.
You do know the topic on this thread is about 9/11???
onemale

Charleston, IL

#280276 Sep 8, 2014
Now for a break and get back on the topic...
Convince Me 9/11 was NOT an Inside Job
A quick summary of things I would need to convince me 9/11 was not an Inside Job:
1. A Single Piece of evidence to prove this was Al Qaeda which couldn't possibly have been manufactured by the CIA. All the evidence appears manufactured. Show me something substantial which couldn't possibly have been manufactured.
2. The original Black Boxes and NTSB data which matches reality.
3. An Image or video proving a Boeing 757 really hit the Pentagon.
4. Chemical Testing of Physical Evidence and debris from Ground Zero.
5. Cheney's complete timeline and testimony before congress with the ability to subpoena documents and files from the day of 9/11 to prove the timeline of both Cheney and NORAD as well as any and all orders given to NORAD by Dick Cheney on 9/11.

onemale

Charleston, IL

#280277 Sep 8, 2014
Since the topic is no longer about 9/11
Iraq War Beneficiaries
How Bush & Cheney benefit from Iraq War
http://www.whitefishbaynow.com/blogs/communit...

“Turn left at pub Number 42”

Since: Dec 08

Homehill,QLD

#280278 Sep 8, 2014
Pegasus wrote:
<quoted text>
He must still be waiting for a bus to take him to the courthouse, even though he wouldn't have a clue if proof contrary to what is now were right in front of him...he would die of old age trying to find the proper court.
Yeah it sure is strange how little pecker knocker here has all this evidence as he chomps at the bit to use it.
I wonder if all the ladies call him 'Stagefright' too.7276
Either there are no courthouse's in the US or they have no evidence

“Turn left at pub Number 42”

Since: Dec 08

Homehill,QLD

#280279 Sep 8, 2014
onemale wrote:
Now for a break and get back on the topic...
Convince Me 9/11 was NOT an Inside Job
A quick summary of things I would need to convince me 9/11 was not an Inside Job:
1. A Single Piece of evidence to prove this was Al Qaeda which couldn't possibly have been manufactured by the CIA. All the evidence appears manufactured. Show me something substantial which couldn't possibly have been manufactured.
2. The original Black Boxes and NTSB data which matches reality.
3. An Image or video proving a Boeing 757 really hit the Pentagon.
4. Chemical Testing of Physical Evidence and debris from Ground Zero.
5. Cheney's complete timeline and testimony before congress with the ability to subpoena documents and files from the day of 9/11 to prove the timeline of both Cheney and NORAD as well as any and all orders given to NORAD by Dick Cheney on 9/11.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =yCgMCw2-aJ0XX
Again
http://www.topix.com/forum/topstories/TSBMT04...

Location hidden

#280280 Sep 8, 2014
onemale wrote:
Since the topic is no longer about 9/11
Iraq War Beneficiaries
How Bush & Cheney benefit from Iraq War
http://www.whitefishbaynow.com/blogs/communit...
More dead horses. WTF cares?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 1 min Yoz 31,588
God is REAL - Miracles Happen! (Jun '11) 6 min Tony 6,495
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 10 min kent 687,414
bathing nephew (Apr '16) 11 min tom 5
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 15 min another viewer 987,420
Trump: "Get that Son of a B- - - - off the fiel... 17 min Think out Loud 3
American Soldiers - Duty, Honor, Country (Jun '11) 1 hr Prophet Meowmed 39,264
More from around the web