onemale

Charleston, IL

#280236 Sep 7, 2014
Pegasus wrote:
<quoted text>
SSD......Heap!
How about it debwunkers???
Convince Me 9/11 was NOT an Inside Job
A quick summary of things I would need to convince me 9/11 was not an Inside Job:
1. A Single Piece of evidence to prove this was Al Qaeda which couldn't possibly have been manufactured by the CIA. All the evidence appears manufactured. Show me something substantial which couldn't possibly have been manufactured.
2. The original Black Boxes and NTSB data which matches reality.
3. An Image or video proving a Boeing 757 really hit the Pentagon.
4. Chemical Testing of Physical Evidence and debris from Ground Zero.
5. Cheney's complete timeline and testimony before congress with the ability to subpoena documents and files from the day of 9/11 to prove the timeline of both Cheney and NORAD as well as any and all orders given to NORAD by Dick Cheney on 9/11.

onemale

Charleston, IL

#280237 Sep 7, 2014
Debwunkers... RIP
onemale

Charleston, IL

#280238 Sep 7, 2014
The difference between the debwunkers and truthers are striking:
The truthers post evidence.
The debwunkers shows absolutely nothing to the contrary.
Somehow they think in their dumb minds that childish ridicule and elementary level comments proves something.
onemale

Charleston, IL

#280239 Sep 7, 2014
NIST closed, all measurements invalid

http://edn.com/electronics-blogs/rowe-s-and-c...

“Turn left at pub Number 42”

Since: Dec 08

Homehill,QLD

#280240 Sep 7, 2014
onemale wrote:
<quoted text>
Once Again:
A quick summary of things I would need to convince me 9/11 was not an Inside Job:
1. A Single Piece of evidence to prove this was Al Qaeda which couldn't possibly have been manufactured by the CIA. All the evidence appears manufactured. Show me something substantial which couldn't possibly have been manufactured.
5. Cheney's complete timeline and testimony before congress with the ability to subpoena documents and files from the day of 9/11 to prove the timeline of both Cheney and NORAD as well as any and all orders given to NORAD by Dick Cheney on 9/11.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =yCgMCw2-aJ0XX
http://www.topix.com/forum/topstories/TSBMT04...
Pegasus

Newark, NJ

#280241 Sep 7, 2014
Insults Are Easier wrote:
<quoted text>
Man, you're like proud to be an idiot.
Of course traction is lost every time trolls like yourself are involved in a conversation, that's the point of trolling. It takes no intelligence to be a troll, thats why they picked you!
Didn't you notice when you filled out a blank resume and gave it to the manager of that little dirty cubicle you work in and he still gave you that job, that maybe, just maybe, you got that job because you had no qualifications and were an idiot.
Haven't you noticed every time you have gone to a party in your sad pathetic life, that people leave the room and the party breaks up shortly after you arrive?
Of course not, you think it's them because
Insults Are Easier
LOL.....I am self employed jackass.
Get your ass up before 4am for 30 + years, roll your money over for new equipment .....scoop up property when the time is right, get a little diversified in 5 different coastal cities, be prepared to be airborne to tackle a dilemma or two, lose plenty of sleep, miss your family for weeks on occasion,
deal with 4 different seasons in 4 different cities 95% of the time on water...sometimes mid ocean, make tons of dough...reach 50 yo and start enjoying the money that you busted your balls for since I was 12......give lots to charity (burns and cancer/leukemia patients.....mostly for children , party hardy on leased passenger vessels (not a room moron...that's right you have no class) touch bases with attorneys for a good divying of where the dough goes when I croak because I never saw a Brinks truck behind a hearse so needless to say ......it ain't coming with me.
So call me an idiot.
A very happy idiot who is self employed for just a bit longer while an internet fuckstick like you probably cleans those cubicle walls.
I can afford to have shitty sentence structure and lousy penmanship because the banks don't give a rats ass and I don't owe any bank a red cent so I don't give a shit either.
Help those who can't help themselves.
And Insults there is no hope for you because arrogance has no cure.

“Turn left at pub Number 42”

Since: Dec 08

Homehill,QLD

#280242 Sep 7, 2014
onemale wrote:
The difference between the debwunkers and truthers are striking:
The truthers post evidence.
The debwunkers shows absolutely nothing to the contrary.
Somehow they think in their dumb minds that childish ridicule and elementary level comments proves something.
So now what?
Are you going to court with your evidence or keep posting "I have evidence" and do nothing.
Pegasus

Newark, NJ

#280243 Sep 7, 2014
onemale wrote:
<quoted text>
Peggy and Sewerwater has been proved wrong again... the truthers are as alive and well as ever.
Mentally and emotionally you are like hell.

Get a job you little twerp.

“SATYAMEV JAYATE-TRUTH WINS ”

Since: Mar 14

JUBAIL, KSA

#280244 Sep 7, 2014
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
Everything was hauled and investigated. Your post is pointless drivel.
NEXT
Do you work for NIST?

No one else can make such a "Blanket Report"!!
Pegasus

Newark, NJ

#280245 Sep 7, 2014
Dr_Zorderz wrote:
Structural Aspects of Building 7's Collapse:
Why the NIST Report is Non-explanatory by Tony Szamboti
RadicalPragmatist's channel
Uploaded on Apr 11, 2011
The third in A Three-part Presentation "The Case for a New Building 7 Investigation"
Introduction by Dr. William Pepper
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =l183LaNay0AXX
investigatebuilding7.org
This presentation will provide an overview of the construction features, enormity, and strength of World Trade Center Building 7.
It will help listeners understand why no building with a steel framed superstructure has ever collapsed through itself for any reason other than controlled demolition, and will provide evidence for why the NIST World Trade Center Building 7 Report is not a satisfactory explanation of the collapse.
Uh Huh Eh !
Hey clownboy you don't even have a clue what a superstructure is so stop with the half-assed engineer bit....and do yourself some justice and go play with Ricky Rabbit because you present yourself far better as a basket case.
onemale

Charleston, IL

#280247 Sep 7, 2014
How about it debwunkers???

onemale

Charleston, IL

#280248 Sep 7, 2014
Pegasus wrote:
<quoted text>
Mentally and emotionally you are like hell.
Get a job you little twerp.
And that suppose to prove anything about 9/11???
You have proven you have nothing.
Pegasus

Newark, NJ

#280249 Sep 7, 2014
AussieBobby wrote:
<quoted text>
So now what?
Are you going to court with your evidence or keep posting "I have evidence" and do nothing.
He must still be waiting for a bus to take him to the courthouse, even though he wouldn't have a clue if proof contrary to what is now were right in front of him...he would die of old age trying to find the proper court.

Yeah it sure is strange how little pecker knocker here has all this evidence as he chomps at the bit to use it.

I wonder if all the ladies call him 'Stagefright' too.7276
onemale

Charleston, IL

#280250 Sep 7, 2014
It is blatantly obvious that Peggy and Sewerwater are spies for pay" are shills, propaganda ministers , sell-outs, government informants, paid trollers to generate discussion on this account, to remove any real discussion
Pegasus

Philadelphia, PA

#280251 Sep 7, 2014
onemale wrote:
It is blatantly obvious that Peggy and Sewerwater are spies for pay" are shills, propaganda ministers , sell-outs, government informants, paid trollers to generate discussion on this account, to remove any real discussion
ROTFLMAO......you got me Oneturd......but please spare Agent 86(thats WW )....ah ha!.....found my cyanide......you'll never get the information out of me.

Seriously Oneturd....seek psychiatric help ASAP!!!!!
onemale

Charleston, IL

#280253 Sep 8, 2014
How Bush & Cheney benefit from Iraq War

http://www.whitefishbaynow.com/blogs/communit...

Since: Jun 07

Manhattan, New York

#280254 Sep 8, 2014
They are both also shape shifting lizard people that live under the earth.
onemale wrote:
onemale

Charleston, IL

#280255 Sep 8, 2014
WATCH: Rand Paul Says Dick Cheney Pushed for the Iraq War So Halliburton Would Profit

http://www.motherjones.com/politics/2014/04/r...
onemale

Charleston, IL

#280256 Sep 8, 2014
Bush Family Fortunes (2003)-The BUSH family cheated, MURDERED their way to the Whitehouse

onemale

Charleston, IL

#280257 Sep 8, 2014
Pegasus wrote:
<quoted text>
ROTFLMAO......you got me Oneturd......but please spare Agent 86(thats WW )....ah ha!.....found my cyanide......you'll never get the information out of me.
Seriously Oneturd....seek psychiatric help ASAP!!!!!
Sounds Iike I hit a nerve... truth hurts.
It is blatantly obvious that Peggy and Sewerwater are spies for pay" are shills, propaganda ministers , sell-outs, government informants, paid trollers to generate discussion on this account, to remove any real discussion.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 2 min old_moose 6,634
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 15 min Pres Donald J Tru... 122,780
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 31 min bad bob 184,861
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 44 min kent 681,599
topix drops human sexuality forum.......this be... (Jun '16) 1 hr Christ sans politics 101
Guilty of a DUI or DWI? Important IDRC Info (Jan '12) 2 hr Durka 7
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 2 hr lil whispers 619,440
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 5 hr New Age Spiritual... 982,158
More from around the web