yes

no

well, im not sure

onemale

Charleston, IL

#279946 Sep 3, 2014
Pegasus wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't thank me.......thank Porkpie, Aussie, Radekt, WW.....Charlie.
I'm just here to get under your skin .....just ask Zordick.....he doesn't know whether to shit or go blind.
As for you Onemale you reside in a place where sex offenders abound.
Need I say more?
Are you blind, deaf and dumb? This video hands your ass to ya.
As Dr_Zorderz previosly posted: 9/11 Commissioner Bob Kerrey says 9/11 was a 30 year old conspiracy at 6:43 into this video.

“Twoof, a true act of ignorance”

Since: Jun 09

Edmonton, Canada

#279947 Sep 3, 2014
onemale wrote:
<quoted text>As Dr_Zorderz previosly posted:
9/11 Commissioner Bob Kerrey says 9/11 was a 30 year old conspiracy at 6:43 into this video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =gtJWBcWAeAwXX
As 14 years of twoofer failure has shown us....who cares what twoofers like you and oh elevator boy-sheep "think".

Oh and changing the subject from A$E4twoof.com's dishonesty is an argument, it's just more proof of why twoof will always be a failure.

Edmonton, Canada

#279948 Sep 3, 2014
onemale wrote:
<quoted text>9/11 Anniversary Action Lineup
Anatomy of a Great Deception || New York Times Billboard || Actions in New York City

http://www.ae911truth.org/en/news-section/41-...
Translation: Give Richard Gage money for nothing.

“Truth is unthinkable.”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#279949 Sep 3, 2014
Good morning smear campaign. I see you are off to a fantastic start by copy/pasting an article from an obscure website that quotes unnamed sources who make unfounded accusations - to simply smear A&E911TRUTH with the Nation of Islam.

Remember, I don't blame you, because if I had to justify forensic investigations that failed to use any physical evidence while ignoring Isaac Newton, I'd be doing the same thing.

Now, do everything opposite, and when you do exactly as truth predicts you will, just say you think they are being ironic.

Don't forget to always claim victory, as this will compel the other low intellect morons to think you actually won.

And remember you are here because

Insults Are Easier

“the summer home in Cape Cod”

Since: Jun 07

Manhattan, New York

#279951 Sep 3, 2014
or Dick Gage needs more of your money to buy a toupee for when he appears on obscure cable TV shows to spread the twoof
Porkpie Hat wrote:
<quoted text>
Translation: Give Richard Gage money for nothing.

Edmonton, Canada

#279952 Sep 3, 2014
Insults Are Easier wrote:
Good morning smear campaign. I see you are off to a fantastic start by copy/pasting an article from an obscure website that quotes unnamed sources who make unfounded accusations - to simply smear A&E911TRUTH with the Nation of Islam.

Remember, I don't blame you, because if I had to justify forensic investigations that failed to use any physical evidence while ignoring Isaac Newton, I'd be doing the same thing.

Now, do everything opposite, and when you do exactly as truth predicts you will, just say you think they are being ironic.

Don't forget to always claim victory, as this will compel the other low intellect morons to think you actually won.

Insults Are Easier
Translation: "Wah wah wah blubber boo hoo hoo! Every twoofy organization is nothing but a sham and I look like a fool now! Wah wah wah blubber boo hoo hoo!"

"As a high-level administrator inside the organization, I witnessed a stunning degree of mismanagement and I was privy to everything; including the stuff that nobody was supposed to see."

Edmonton, Canada

#279953 Sep 3, 2014
RADEKT wrote:
<quoted text>or Dick Gage needs more of your money to buy a toupee for when he appears on obscure cable TV shows to spread the twoof
That would be freaky!

Since: Aug 11

Scotts Valley, CA

#279954 Sep 3, 2014
onemale wrote:
9/11 Truth: The 9/11 Commission Was Set Up To Fail
This is a very brief clip from a question and answer session Thomas Kean and Lee Hamilton gave at the National Press Club in Washington D.C. on 9/11/2006. As representatives of the family members, and family members themselves called for a new investigation right across the hall.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =Tzrv-e37Es8XX
Cherry picked drivel already debunked.

NEXT

Scotts Valley, CA

#279955 Sep 3, 2014
AussieBobby wrote:
<quoted text>
So A&E are slithering their way into this after their rethink911 was a failure.
Of course they will stay on the sidelines as getting to close they will have to prove their claims.
What are the chances of that happening?
A&E were a bunch of half-baked nitwits. lol

Scotts Valley, CA

#279956 Sep 3, 2014
onemale wrote:
<quoted text>
What do you think you are proving besides absolutely nothing?
Your rant is without evidence or merit let alone proof.
The major difference between debwunkers and the truthers:
The truthers offer evidence.
The debwunkers want to smear any evidence, post childish ridicule, change the subject and somehow that suppose to prove something. It proves they have nothing as a re-rebuttal so they have to direct attention away from the post they are responding too.
Total projection.

NEXT

Scotts Valley, CA

#279957 Sep 3, 2014
onemale wrote:
onemale wrote:
9/11 Truth: The 9/11 Commission Report is Fraudulent
Video presents evidence that the 9/11 Commission Report should be discarded as a politically motivated whitewash. A new investigation into the events of September 11, 2001 is needed.
http://www.youtube.com/watch... =CFrW3j6e9AAXX#t=258
<quoted text>
You don't like it when you get your ass handed to ya.
Keep dreaming.

Scotts Valley, CA

#279958 Sep 3, 2014
Insults Are Easier
A&E blah blah blah.... and other discredited babble.

FLUSHED

NEXT

“Truth is unthinkable.”

Location hidden

#279959 Sep 3, 2014
See kids, if you can't articulate a coherent response, just repeat yourself and talk in gibberish.

Join the smear campaign, because

Insults Are Easier

Scotts Valley, CA

#279960 Sep 3, 2014
See kids, if you can't articulate a coherent response, just repeat yourself and talk in gibberish.
Insults Are Easier
Post something new and see what happens. You just keep posting the same debunked shit. What do you expect?

GLAD I COULD HELP

Edmonton, Canada

#279961 Sep 3, 2014

Insults Are Easier
Here's a great example;
<quoted text>
p=mv is only relevant if outward explosive force was not clearly observed as the towers fell.
Obvious gibberish that has no connection to reality or physics yet the fool who wrote it didn't car....oh, that was you.

Carry on!
Pegasus

Baltimore, MD

#279963 Sep 3, 2014
Insults Are Easier
You sure have no problem practicing what you preach.

Do something with your life will ya.

Manhattan, New York

#279964 Sep 3, 2014
because the FBI & CIA have nothing better to do then keep on eye on people like him
AussieBobby wrote:
<quoted text>
He will later,if he already hasn't,post about the Government profiling people using this information

Manhattan, New York

#279965 Sep 3, 2014
You sure do whine a lot
Insults Are Easier

“Truth is unthinkable.”

Location hidden

#279966 Sep 3, 2014
RADEKT wrote:
<quoted text>You sure do whine a lot
You expect people to ignore your perpetual smear campaign?

Damn you're dumb.

Insults Are Easier

“DECEPTION = MOST POWERFUL ”

Since: Jul 11

POLITICAL FORCE ON THE PLANET

#279967 Sep 3, 2014
You can come out now sorry charlie (de judge) now you got the judging all setup so it shows a feeble bias towards the debwunkers and their socks .
Purty funny judge ! de no honor judge , purty funny
Uh Huh Eh !

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Web cam strip games? 8 min Hutch 209 1
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 9 min June VanDerMark 559,779
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 9 min Rider on the Storm 776,023
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 12 min DoMakeWorldPeaceI... 175,703
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 12 min Ugly Truth from d... 605,116
Israel's end is near, Ahmadinejad says (Jun '07) 17 min scirocco 37,830
Sheriff Arpaio Predicts War on Police 21 min DoMakeWorldPeaceI... 2
Why Iím no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 10 hr mannibterf 441,787
More from around the web