yes

no

well, im not sure

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#280217 Sep 7, 2014
Pegasus wrote:
<quoted text>
They know they are beating a dead horse......the gig is up and the revenue down.
Of course it is. They never did have anything worthwhile.
Z Twoof

Santa Cruz, CA

#280218 Sep 7, 2014
Dr_Zorderz wrote:
9-11 Ripple Effect - FULL
Uploaded on Jan 17, 2012
Posted by BridgeStoneMediaGroup.com This is a special edit from director William Lewis including the integration of two previously deleted scenes. Keep watching after the credit roll... there's a couple of trailers that you'll definitely find of interest and value. Learn more about how you can make a difference. http://www.911RippleEffect.com/action ...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =bwThcdIoufcXX
Uh Huh Eh !
Yep. Keep drinking that Ripple Wine.

http://www.bing.com/images/search...
Pegasus

Philadelphia, PA

#280219 Sep 7, 2014
Dr_Zorderz wrote:
<quoted text>
YOU are the dead horse we are beating ponyboy ! purty funny LOL
Uh Huh Eh !
On the contrary Elmer I'm bright eyed and bushy tailed.

Keep up the guesswork and useless Youtubes.

Useless Youtubes to us, priceless to you.

ROTFLMAO!!!!!!!
Pegasus

Philadelphia, PA

#280220 Sep 7, 2014
Well folks fair to say this supposed cast of Truthers are as good as gone ...mentally, and internet wise.

I noticed when clowns such as these "Truthers" rallied they would fall back faster and mire in desperation to this a very fine ending.

R.I.P.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#280221 Sep 7, 2014
Pegasus wrote:
Well folks fair to say this supposed cast of Truthers are as good as gone ...mentally, and internet wise.
I noticed when clowns such as these "Truthers" rallied they would fall back faster and mire in desperation to this a very fine ending.
R.I.P.
RIP

Let's stop beating this dead horse.

GLAD I COULD HELP PUT IT OUT OF ITS MISERY

RIP
Pegasus

Newark, NJ

#280222 Sep 7, 2014
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
RIP
Let's stop beating this dead horse.
GLAD I COULD HELP PUT IT OUT OF ITS MISERY
RIP
Yes indeed.....great job too.

They have come to the realization that they have completely lost all traction and fallen into the dark abyss.
onemale

Charleston, IL

#280223 Sep 7, 2014
Pegasus wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes indeed.....great job too.
They have come to the realization that they have completely lost all traction and fallen into the dark abyss.
Once Again:
Convince Me 9/11 was NOT an Inside Job
A quick summary of things I would need to convince me 9/11 was not an Inside Job:
1. A Single Piece of evidence to prove this was Al Qaeda which couldn't possibly have been manufactured by the CIA. All the evidence appears manufactured. Show me something substantial which couldn't possibly have been manufactured.
2. The original Black Boxes and NTSB data which matches reality.
3. An Image or video proving a Boeing 757 really hit the Pentagon.
4. Chemical Testing of Physical Evidence and debris from Ground Zero.
5. Cheney's complete timeline and testimony before congress with the ability to subpoena documents and files from the day of 9/11 to prove the timeline of both Cheney and NORAD as well as any and all orders given to NORAD by Dick Cheney on 9/11.

“DECEPTION = MOST POWERFUL ”

Since: Jul 11

POLITICAL FORCE ON THE PLANET

#280224 Sep 7, 2014
Improbable Collapse
Citizen for 9/11 Truth
Uploaded on Dec 29, 2010
A look at the collapse of the WTC Towers and WTC 7 by scholars for 9/11 truth.

911debunkers.blogspot.com
911research.wtc7.net
911review.com
wtc7.net
journalof911studies.com
ae911truth.org
Uh Huh Eh !

#280225 Sep 7, 2014
A New Standard for Deception: The NIST WTC Report
Citizen for 9/11 Truth
Uploaded on Dec 29, 2010
Review of 'A New Standard For Deception: The NIST WTC Report'
http://911research.wtc7.net/reviews/kevin_rya...
In an information-packed presentation of 58 minutes Kevin Ryan delivers a damning indictment of the official investigations of the total collapses of the Twin Towers and Building 7.

Ryan's solid scholarship and application of the scientific method stands in stark contrast to the official investigations, whose dishonesty and corrupt anti-scientific methods Ryan exposes in abundance.
Ryan explains details of the investigation by the National Institute for Standards and Technology (NIST) not acknowledged by the Institute, such as its failure to experimentally verify the floor pancake theory, forcing it to invent a new theory about the Towers' collapse.
Ryan notes commonalities in the WTC investigations by NIST and FEMA, and the investigation of the 1995 Oklahoma City Building, such as a high degree of overlap in the leaders of the respective investigations. Ryan unquestionably qualifies as a whistleblower.
Having been promoted to the top manager of Underwriter's Laboratories water testing division, Ryan was dismissed on November of 2004 after an e-mail from him to Dr Frank Gayle of NIST questioning the collapse of the twin towers became public.
Uh Huh Eh

#280226 Sep 7, 2014
Structural Aspects of Building 7's Collapse:
Why the NIST Report is Non-explanatory by Tony Szamboti
RadicalPragmatist's channel
Uploaded on Apr 11, 2011
The third in A Three-part Presentation "The Case for a New Building 7 Investigation"
Introduction by Dr. William Pepper

investigatebuilding7.org
This presentation will provide an overview of the construction features, enormity, and strength of World Trade Center Building 7.

It will help listeners understand why no building with a steel framed superstructure has ever collapsed through itself for any reason other than controlled demolition, and will provide evidence for why the NIST World Trade Center Building 7 Report is not a satisfactory explanation of the collapse.
Uh Huh Eh !

#280227 Sep 7, 2014
Geraldo Rivera Does 911 Truth Segment About Building 7
SaveOurSovereignty3
Uploaded on Nov 13, 2010
Geraldo Rivera Does 911 Truth Segment About Building 7
Geraldo says " I am certainly much more open minded about it than I was"

Uh Huh Eh !

#280228 Sep 7, 2014
New 9/11 photos 'prove WTC exploded from inside'
Uploaded on Feb 11, 2010
New picture releases are shedding light on September 11th, some say they prove that the assault on America proves a homegrown attack. The new photos are provided by US national institute of standards and technology. There are over 2,000 new photos that have been made public.
Manny Badillo says that you see an explosion from the inside, not what it has seemed to be, he says there has never been a building taken down by a plane.

Uh Huh Eh !

#280229 Sep 7, 2014
A little help from the bwunker friendly topix mods. LOL
Uh Huh Eh
Pegasus

Newark, NJ

#280230 Sep 7, 2014
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course it is. They never did have anything worthwhile.
SSD......Heap!

“Truth is unthinkable.”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#280231 Sep 7, 2014
Pegasus wrote:
<quoted text>Yes indeed.....great job too.

Man, you're like proud to be an idiot.

Of course traction is lost every time trolls like yourself are involved in a conversation, that's the point of trolling. It takes no intelligence to be a troll, thats why they picked you!

Didn't you notice when you filled out a blank resume and gave it to the manager of that little dirty cubicle you work in and he still gave you that job, that maybe, just maybe, you got that job because you had no qualifications and were an idiot.

Haven't you noticed every time you have gone to a party in your sad pathetic life, that people leave the room and the party breaks up shortly after you arrive?

Of course not, you think it's them because

Insults Are Easier

“One For the Money”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#280233 Sep 7, 2014
NEW! George Bush Caught Still Lying About 9/11
onemale

Charleston, IL

#280234 Sep 7, 2014
Pegasus wrote:
R.I.P.
And you debwunkers have proved absolutely nothing to the contrary.
Somehow you think in your dumb minds that childish ridicule and elementary level comments proves something.
onemale

Charleston, IL

#280235 Sep 7, 2014
Pegasus wrote:
<quoted text>
SSD......Heap!
Peggy and Sewerwater has been proved wrong again... the truthers are as alive and well as ever.

onemale

Charleston, IL

#280236 Sep 7, 2014
Pegasus wrote:
<quoted text>
SSD......Heap!
How about it debwunkers???
Convince Me 9/11 was NOT an Inside Job
A quick summary of things I would need to convince me 9/11 was not an Inside Job:
1. A Single Piece of evidence to prove this was Al Qaeda which couldn't possibly have been manufactured by the CIA. All the evidence appears manufactured. Show me something substantial which couldn't possibly have been manufactured.
2. The original Black Boxes and NTSB data which matches reality.
3. An Image or video proving a Boeing 757 really hit the Pentagon.
4. Chemical Testing of Physical Evidence and debris from Ground Zero.
5. Cheney's complete timeline and testimony before congress with the ability to subpoena documents and files from the day of 9/11 to prove the timeline of both Cheney and NORAD as well as any and all orders given to NORAD by Dick Cheney on 9/11.

onemale

Charleston, IL

#280237 Sep 7, 2014
Debwunkers... RIP

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 2 min Just Think 685,857
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 6 min arrr 26,948
Most likely scenario in Mayweather - McGregor f... 7 min Doctor REALITY 1
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 14 min arrr 985,731
Which is the Oldest Indian Language? Sanskrit V... (Jul '08) 41 min Siva 8,524
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 3 hr Here For Now 619,751
Anyone know nicole horne that works at family d... 5 hr Downlowinfo42069 4
More from around the web