yes

no

well, im not sure

“Twoof, a true act of ignorance”

Since: Jun 09

Canada

#279910 Sep 2, 2014
Dr_Zorderz wrote:
From the year 2014, petrodollars are officially dead and the death sentence has been pronounced by Vladimir Putin, with enthusiastic agreement from China, India, Brazil, Iran and others.
Reported by Reuters and other newswires, August 14, President Vladimir Putin said that Russia “should aim to sell its oil and gas for roubles globally because the dollar monopoly in energy trade is damaging Russia's economy”.
Petrodollar recycling was always semi-secret and always exaggerated. Websites operated by the Federal Reserve Bank of NY however provide detailed data – but with no independent verification – on the claimed amounts it “recycled”. Relative to the Fed's QE since 2008 however, the sums are peanuts.
http://www.marketoracle.co.uk/Article46896.ht...
Uh Huh Eh !
Dats sum reel gud twoofing oh elevator boy-sheep-DNA 20 pilots YOUNG EARTH CREATIONIST STREET CORNER JEEBUS aka Mr. S.M.A.T smert!

It's a wonder the high light of your life is arguing on topix rather than doing something really important....like bringing Alex Jones another doughnut!

Canada

#279911 Sep 2, 2014
onemale wrote:
<quoted text>Like I'll listen to a dimwit like you, you have yet to shown any intelligence... the only thing you have proven is all you can do s throw childish ridicule.
If you want anyone to believe you... try going back to elementary school... that's where your intelligence level is.
Porkpie Hat wrote:
<quoted text>It's obvious you're not very bright.
Really, really obvious.

Did you know that 180mph is slower than 500mph?

Of course you don't, you're far too stupid to understand that simple fact.

E=1/2m(v*v) ring a bell?

Of course it doesn't, you're a scientifically illiterate fool.

Now would E increase with velocity?

No manyfails, I'm not asking you since you're just too stupid to understand.

[email protected] empty

E=1/2*55,580kg(80m/s*80m/s)=17 7,856kJ

[email protected] empty

E=1/2*57,840kg(223m/s*223m/s)= 1,438,162kJ

Oh look! Of course you never bothered to verify anything you "read" (see
mindlessly regurgitated) and you're dead wrong about the energy of impact.
BTW, a the lightest 767 is heavier than the heaviest 707 you moron.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Boeing_707#Speci...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Boeing_767#Speci...

(My calculations are based on a 757 is your best case scenario to win the
argument and you still lose by a landslide!)

The good news is, with friends like you twoof needs no enemies.

The bad news is, you are every bit as dumb as I thought.

But hey, good luck with that!
http://www.topix.com/forum/topstories/TSBMT04...
Run Manyfails! Run!!!

Canada

#279912 Sep 2, 2014
Preach that spam oh elevator boy-sheep-DNA 20 pilots YOUNG EARTH CREATIONIST STREET CORNER JEEBUS aka Mr. Impotent!

PREACH IT!

Canada

#279913 Sep 2, 2014
RADEKT wrote:
<quoted text>And then there is YOU who spends all his time in a dark basement posting idiotic ideas on internet forums
But he's been so effective in bringing about real change!

Just the other day he changed the Mountain Dew slurpee machine to Root Beer!

He's a very impotent man!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Truth is unthinkable.”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#279914 Sep 2, 2014
Excellent smear campaign today, boys, and whatever WasteOfTime is.

Oh yes, you really killed it today.

Lets see, you posted the spam for the 200th time, you avoided all answers and got to make fun of people.

Well done.

I'd be doing the same if I had to argue physics really changed on September 11, 2001, so I get it.

If I had to explain how the buildings did not violate Newton's third law, which states the top 3rd of a building can only collapse and destroy a distance not greater than its own height from the lower portion, I'd be calling people names too.

So I get guys, and again, well done today, you did some great avoidance, because

Insults Are Easier

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Canada

#279915 Sep 2, 2014
Insults Are Easier wrote:

Lets see, you posted the spam for the 200th time, you avoided all answers and got to make fun of people.

Well done.

I'd be doing the same if I had to argue physics really changed on September 11, 2001, so I get it.

If I had to explain how the buildings did not violate Newton's third law, which states the top 3rd of a building can only collapse and destroy a distance not greater than its own height from the lower portion, I'd be calling people names too.

So I get guys, and again, well done today, you did some great avoidance, because

Insults Are Easier
Oh the delicious frikking irony!
The WTC towers were designed withstand the impact of two, count them, two 707's. 707's are considerably smaller then those aircraft that struck the towers, yet not considerably lighter due to the composite materials the newer aircraft are constructed with.
I said,

Porkpie Hat wrote, "<quoted text>
You've been shown time after time that the designer of the buildings did a few calculations to prove the buildings would survive a hit from a slow moving 707 lost in fog and no fuel loading was taken into account.
But then there's the fact that the buildings did survive the impacts..,.d'oh!
"

Leslie Robertson, lead designer of WTC 1 & 2 said,

"The two towers were the first structures outside of the military and nuclear industries designed to resist the impact of a jet airliner, the Boeing 707. It was assumed that the jetliner would be lost in the fog, seeking to land at JFK or at Newark. To the best of our knowledge, little was known about the effects of a fire from such an aircraft, and no designs were prepared for that circumstance. Indeed, at that time, no fireproofing systems were available to control the effects of such fires."

He also said,

"Figure 3 shows the comparative energy of impact for the Mitchell bomber that hit the Empire State Building during World War II, a 707, and a 767. The energy contained in the fuel is shown in Figure 4. Considerations of larger aircraft are shown in Figures 5 and 6. The physical sizes of these aircraft are compared with the size of the floor plate of one of the towers in Figure 7. These charts demonstrate conclusively that we should not and cannot design buildings and structures to resist the impact of these aircraft."

http://www.nae.edu/Publications/Bridge/Engine...

Canada

#279916 Sep 2, 2014
Twoof: The art of saying lots of shit but accomplishing absolutely nothing meaningful.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#279917 Sep 2, 2014
Well done.
Insults Are Easier
Oh boooooh hoooo hooo

Would you like a crying towel little baby?

“DECEPTION = MOST POWERFUL ”

Since: Jul 11

POLITICAL FORCE ON THE PLANET

#279918 Sep 2, 2014
Look's like sorry charlies back

Watch the judging change LOL

#279919 Sep 2, 2014
sorry charlie you forgot # 279913 ! LOL
sorry charlie

Coeur D Alene, ID

#279920 Sep 2, 2014
Porkpie Hat wrote:
<quoted text>
But he's been so effective in bringing about real change!
Just the other day he changed the Mountain Dew slurpee machine to Root Beer!
He's a very impotent man!
LOL here come de judge LOL
sorry charlie

Coeur D Alene, ID

#279921 Sep 2, 2014
Dr_Zorderz wrote:
sorry charlie you forgot # 279913 ! LOL
11 SPAM 11 NUTS 10 MEANIE
de judge

Coeur D Alene, ID

#279922 Sep 2, 2014
Well done.
Insults Are Easier
When you got the backing og the govie behind you , you got great deception on your side.
Uh Huh Eh !

“SATYAMEV JAYATE-TRUTH WINS ”

Since: Mar 14

JUBAIL, KSA

#279923 Sep 2, 2014
What is difference between "Waste water" and "Sewer Water"?

Any one ?

#279924 Sep 2, 2014
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh boooooh hoooo hooo
Would you like a crying towel little baby?
Like this ?

Uh Huh Eh !

#279925 Sep 2, 2014
Surely, we have all learned the most important lesson—that the sanctity of human life rises far above all other values.
Leslie Robertson
Tell that to the men who have been planning this for over 30 years.
9/11 Commissioner Bob Kerrey says 9/11 was a 30 year old conspiracy at 6:43 into this video.

Uh Huh Eh !
onemale

Charleston, IL

#279926 Sep 2, 2014
The new investigation of WTC # 7 takes another step forward:

http://www.ae911truth.org/en/news-section/41-...
Anal Sex Lover

Santa Cruz, CA

#279927 Sep 2, 2014
onemale wrote:
The new investigation of WTC # 7 takes another step forward:
http://www.ae911truth.org/en/news-section/41-...
Investigate what? Your smegma?
Anal Sex Lover

Santa Cruz, CA

#279928 Sep 2, 2014
de judge wrote:
<quoted text>
When you got the backing og the govie behind you , you got great deception on your side.
Uh Huh Eh !
I'm more concerned with Greeks wearing sneakers.
onemale

Charleston, IL

#279929 Sep 2, 2014
9/11 Truth: The 9/11 Commission Report is Fraudulent
Video presents evidence that the 9/11 Commission Report should be discarded as a politically motivated whitewash. A new investigation into the events of September 11, 2001 is needed.

#t=258

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 3 min Happy Lesbo 64,389
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 5 min Just Think 654,310
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 10 min Genius 106,586
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 16 min RiccardoFire 183,204
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 17 min Top Gun reloaded 45,270
Poll Is the price is right fixed for blacks? (Jun '12) 34 min gameboy 150
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 1 hr The Hangman 973,915
More from around the web