Woman standing in the impact hole where the heat was supposed to so intense:

https://www.google.com/search...

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#279430 Aug 28, 2014
Dr_Zorderz wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah ...ALL THE ABOVE !
Maybe the planes were hijacked and maybe they weren't . There is no absolute proof either way !
But keep asking anyway sewerwater. Its very entertaining.
Jet Fuel...ha...ha...ha...Thats a good one !
Uh Huh Eh !
Like talking out of both sides of your mouth?

There is absolute proof that the planes and passengers perished and that the planes were hijacked.

1. The Pentagon did an exhaustive DNA identification of passengers and other victim's.

2. All flights had flight manifests documenting who was on board.

3. There is documentation of the planes used.

4. The planes were boarded which was witnessed by airline personal, friends and families of those who perished.

5. Air traffic control tracked the planes.

6. Other aircraft reported sightings.

7. Hundreds of witnesses watched planes crash.

8. Phone calls were made to relatives and airline operators.

9. Hijackers passed through airport security and were identified by phone calls and other means.

Not one of these points has been proven false.

GLAD I COULD HELP

“Taste great in milk!”

Since: Aug 08

#279431 Aug 28, 2014
WasteWater wrote:
Let me ask the following question of all Twoofers.
How many pieces of evidence or witnesses did you consult?
I talked this over with my Mom, the snotty-fat kid that delivers the paper, the window cashier at Taco Bell, so I'm pretty much up to speed on the subject.
incorrectly labeled

Littleton, CO

#279432 Aug 28, 2014
The 9/11 attacks were certainly the result of a conspiracy. Those who attacked must have conspired with each other beforehand. I think the question here is whether anyone involved in the US government was part of this conspiracy. My opinion is that it is possible that some US citizens were part of the conspiracy and that it is also possible that some people in the government were also part. It's hard to prove this either way, but some members of the GW Bush administration, including the president, acted very suspiciously and withheld information related to the attacks. They might have had a reason that didn't mean they were involved in the attacks. The 9/11 attacks were used by the government to defend their decisions to go to war with people who did not attack us and to attack our civil liberties. Of that I am certain, whether anyone thinks that is a conspiracy theory or not. Just because something is a conspiracy theory doesn't mean it's not true or that there is no truth to it. Many conspiracy theories are ludicrous, but that doesn't mean they all are.
onemale

Charleston, IL

#279433 Aug 28, 2014
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
Like talking out of both sides of your mouth?
There is absolute proof that the planes and passengers perished and that the planes were hijacked.
1. The Pentagon did an exhaustive DNA identification of passengers and other victim's.
2. All flights had flight manifests documenting who was on board.
3. There is documentation of the planes used.
4. The planes were boarded which was witnessed by airline personal, friends and families of those who perished.
5. Air traffic control tracked the planes.
6. Other aircraft reported sightings.
7. Hundreds of witnesses watched planes crash.
8. Phone calls were made to relatives and airline operators.
9. Hijackers passed through airport security and were identified by phone calls and other means.
Not one of these points has been proven false.
GLAD I COULD HELP
All you have is the lies the govie told us... now you enjoy repeating lies.
How did the woman stand at the impact hole, where the heat is suppose to so intense?

Location hidden

#279434 Aug 28, 2014
onemale wrote:
<quoted text>
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
So now you claim that jet fuel doesn't burn. Besides, all these issues have been debunked.
1. Jet fuel burned for around ten minutes.
2. Planes pushed a huge debris pile up which ignited.
3. Planes brought a good deal of flammable material e.g. plastics, tires, insulation, luggage, seats etc.
4. Fire was intensified by updrafts.
5. Trusses deflected bowing outer structure causing structural failure.
GLAD I COULD HELP. ANY MORE STUPID STUFF?
Onemale wrote:
1. But it took around two hours for the North Tower to come down, therefore the jet fuel argument is totally irrelevant.
2. I didn't know a plane hit building #7, again totally irrelevant.
3. This is a repeat of number 3, making another irrelevant point.
4. According to architects who designed the buildings said the towers were designed to prevent up drafts, making your point a LIE.
5. You and NIST are ignoring the 47 inter core columns, even if the outer beams buckled and fell, the core columns should have remained standing. You are merely repeating NIST's lies.
Either your comprehension is non-exist or you like to lie.
Either way you are not very good at this... go back and play with yourself, if you screw that up the whole world won't see it.
1. No. I showed that the jet fuel ignited other flammable materials. The lighter fluid in a BBQ only burns long enough to ignite the charcoal. The other material burned for a good deal of time. Aluminum melted. The fires were hot and typical of building fires where fire sprinklers have failed.

2. The chunks of the North Tower sliced through WTC7. Firemen described the damage.

3. Flammable material is irrelevant? You must be kidding.

4. Huge holes cut by airlines don't cause updrafts? You kidding again?

5. Core columns were damaged. The building was the sum of its parts. The only peer-reviewed article on the subject makes your claim look foolish. You have yet to prove that any of the NIST report is false.

Then you end with another childish remark which I dismiss as your personal frustration to refute any of what I have presented and documented.

GLAD I COULD HELP

ANY MORE STUPID NOTIONS?

Location hidden

#279435 Aug 28, 2014
onemale wrote:
ROTFLMAO

Typical Twoof.

Here are what the experts have to say.

The World Trade Center was not defectively designed. No designer of the WTC anticipated, nor should have anticipated, a 90,000 L Molotov cocktail on one of the building floors. Skyscrapers are designed to support themselves for three hours in a fire even if the sprinkler system fails to operate. This time should be long enough to evacuate the occupants. The WTC towers lasted for one to two hoursóless than the design life, but only because the fire fuel load was so large. No normal office fires would fill 4,000 square meters of floor space in the seconds in which the WTC fire developed. Usually, the fire would take up to an hour to spread so uniformly across the width and breadth of the building. This was a very large and rapidly progressing fire (very high heat but not unusually high temperature). Further information about the design of the WTC can be found on the World Wide Web.5Ė8

However, the building was not able to withstand the intense heat of the jet fuel fire. While it was impossible for the fuel-rich, diffuse-flame fire to burn at a temperature high enough to melt the steel, its quick ignition and intense heat caused the steel to lose at least half its strength and to deform, causing buckling or crippling. This weakening and deformation caused a few floors to fall, while the weight of the stories above them crushed the floors below, initiating a domino collapse.

http://www.tms.org/pubs/journals/JOM/0112/Eag...

“SHEEN IS A LIAR”

Since: Dec 10

Lincoln, NE

#279436 Aug 28, 2014
The Bush administration was not involved in the attacks, but I believe that they allowed the attacks to happen so they could implement their foreign policy vision and increase military funding
incorrectly labeled wrote:
The 9/11 attacks were certainly the result of a conspiracy. Those who attacked must have conspired with each other beforehand. I think the question here is whether anyone involved in the US government was part of this conspiracy. My opinion is that it is possible that some US citizens were part of the conspiracy and that it is also possible that some people in the government were also part. It's hard to prove this either way, but some members of the GW Bush administration, including the president, acted very suspiciously and withheld information related to the attacks. They might have had a reason that didn't mean they were involved in the attacks. The 9/11 attacks were used by the government to defend their decisions to go to war with people who did not attack us and to attack our civil liberties. Of that I am certain, whether anyone thinks that is a conspiracy theory or not. Just because something is a conspiracy theory doesn't mean it's not true or that there is no truth to it. Many conspiracy theories are ludicrous, but that doesn't mean they all are.

Location hidden

#279437 Aug 28, 2014
incorrectly labeled wrote:
Good point. OTOH, saying that the government, airline personal, and witnesses all lied to cover up some massive conspiracy is ludicrous. The fact is the planes were hijacked by conspirators. Our efforts to prevent them from doing so failed. The fact that they have been unable to succeed in subsequent efforts proves we have tightened up security.

“Twoof, a true act of ignorance”

Since: Jun 09

Edmonton, Canada

#279438 Aug 28, 2014
onemale wrote:
<quoted text>Obviously you don't know that Jet Fuel is 90% diesel fuel, and it does not get hot enough to do any damage to massive beams. Besides NIST admitted it was mostly burned up in the fireball, and the rest was burned up the first 15 minutes.
There were fire resistant building materials with sprinklers... the videos prove it wasn't a blazing inferno.
weed on here.
It is clear your comprehension level is non-exist
And once again, your utter stupidity serves to make a fool of you.

1) Jet fuel has not been stated to be the cause of the steel failing by anyone but idiots like you.

2) Jet fuel started multi floor, massive fires in a matter of minutes. An unprecedented even all by itself.

3) No one but uninformed twoofsheep claim the massive beams were what was damaged.

4) It was the hat truss connections which failed. These connections were not massive and the thermal heating and cooling cycles caused shear stress on bolted/welded connections which were designed for compression and tension.

5) No one but you losers claim the fires weren't huge. Firefighters on site state the exact opposite as you, a scientifically illiterate troll.

Edmonton, Canada

#279439 Aug 28, 2014
JudgeNJury wrote:
<quoted text>Shouldn't be too hard for you using your govie sponsored database
Oh right!

I'll get our top men on it since your twoofs are so scary and dangerou....oh look, a squirrel!

Location hidden

#279440 Aug 28, 2014
Porkpie Hat wrote:
<quoted text>
And once again, your utter stupidity serves to make a fool of you.
1) Jet fuel has not been stated to be the cause of the steel failing by anyone but idiots like you.
2) Jet fuel started multi floor, massive fires in a matter of minutes. An unprecedented even all by itself.
3) No one but uninformed twoofsheep claim the massive beams were what was damaged.
4) It was the hat truss connections which failed. These connections were not massive and the thermal heating and cooling cycles caused shear stress on bolted/welded connections which were designed for compression and tension.
5) No one but you losers claim the fires weren't huge. Firefighters on site state the exact opposite as you, a scientifically illiterate troll.
1. Exactly. Such a claim is presumptuous.

2. Yes, the planes came in banked cutting several floors at once. Nobody designs for that kind of damage.

3. The WTC 1&2 were unique structures supported largely by the outer structure. The floor trusses pulled those inward to the point of failure.

4. Possibly, but the prevailing theory is that the outer structural members were pulled inward as the trusses deflected from heat and load. The outer members buckled to the point of failure. Once the static load became dynamic, successive failure took place which most likely sheared those 5/8" connector bolts.

5. It is easy to determine the heat of the fires by examining the metal pieces involve. NIST did a thorough job.

“SHEEN IS A LIAR”

Lincoln, NE

#279441 Aug 28, 2014
It's more about your narcissistic personality where you always have to be right and you'll do anything to be right ...... thatís why you guys save old posts ..... Itís kind of creepy if you ask me .......... so is squirrel that what you'll be feeding your kids tonight PiePorkSHill
Porkpie Hat wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh right!
I'll get our top men on it since your twoofs are so scary and dangerou....oh look, a squirrel!

Edmonton, Canada

#279442 Aug 28, 2014
onemale wrote:
<quoted text>Your own postings prove you are without a doubt the dumbest dick-weed on here.
It is clear your comprehension is non-exist
That's your comeback?

Have fun with your next 14 years of failure!
Porkpie Hat wrote:
<quoted text>It's obvious you're not very bright.
Really, really obvious.

Did you know that 180mph is slower than 500mph?

Of course you don't, you're far too stupid to understand that simple fact.

E=1/2m(v*v) ring a bell?

Of course it doesn't, you're a scientifically illiterate fool.

Now would E increase with velocity?

No manyfails, I'm not asking you since you're just too stupid to understand.

707-120B@180mph empty

E=1/2*55,580kg(80m/s*80m/s)=17 7,856kJ

757-200@500mph empty

E=1/2*57,840kg(223m/s*223m/s)= 1,438,162kJ

Oh look! Of course you never bothered to verify anything you "read" (see
mindlessly regurgitated) and you're dead wrong about the energy of impact.
BTW, a the lightest 767 is heavier than the heaviest 707 you moron.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Boeing_707#Speci...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Boeing_767#Speci...

(My calculations are based on a 757 is your best case scenario to win the
argument and you still lose by a landslide!)

The good news is, with friends like you twoof needs no enemies.

The bad news is, you are every bit as dumb as I thought.

But hey, good luck with that!
http://www.topix.com/forum/topstories/TSBMT04...
Run Manyfails! Run!!!!

Edmonton, Canada

#279443 Aug 28, 2014
onemale wrote:
<quoted text>WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
So now you claim that jet fuel doesn't burn. Besides, all these issues have been debunked.
1. Jet fuel burned for around ten minutes.
2. Planes pushed a huge debris pile up which ignited.
3. Planes brought a good deal of flammable material e.g. plastics, tires, insulation, luggage, seats etc.
4. Fire was intensified by updrafts.
5. Trusses deflected bowing outer structure causing structural failure.
GLAD I COULD HELP. ANY MORE STUPID STUFF?

Onemale wrote:
1. But it took around two hours for the North Tower to come down, therefore the jet fuel argument is totally irrelevant.
2. I didn't know a plane hit building #7, again totally irrelevant.
3. This is a repeat of number 3, making another irrelevant point.
4. According to architects who designed the buildings said the towers were designed to prevent up drafts, making your point a LIE.
5. You and NIST are ignoring the 47 inter core columns, even if the outer beams buckled and fell, the core columns should have remained standing. You are merely repeating NIST's lies.
Either your comprehension is non-exist or you like to lie.
Either way you are not very good at this... go back and play with yourself, if you screw that up the whole world won't see it.
In the minutes the jet fuel burned, what happened dummy?

As to the rest of your inane drivel, you're the same idiot who couldn't figure out why the valves in the short bus you ride don't warp.

It's pretty obvious you don't have even a rudimentary clue about the physical sciences.
Pegasus

Paterson, NJ

#279444 Aug 28, 2014
JudgeNJury wrote:
It's more about your narcissistic personality where you always have to be right and you'll do anything to be right ...... thatís why you guys save old posts ..... Itís kind of creepy if you ask me .......... so is squirrel that what you'll be feeding your kids tonight PiePorkSHill
<quoted text>
You can't wish away your past as hard as you try.....roosting on this forum isn't going to make you a better person as you play on the stage you erected so fool yourself and remember one thing you have to look in a mirror and unless you have an old carnival fun house mirror you know exactly what the hell I am talking about.

Edmonton, Canada

#279446 Aug 28, 2014
JudgeNJury wrote:
<quoted text>It's more about your narcissistic personality where you always have to be right and you'll do anything to be right ...... that’s why you guys save old posts ..... It’s kind of creepy if you ask me .......... so is squirrel that what you'll be feeding your kids tonight PiePorkSHill
Which is actually quite funny given that when proven wrong it's you idiots who continue to lie, snivel and whine while never owning up to the crap you mindlessly shill.

You're very dumb pedo-tommy!

You remind me of a kid back when I was about 11 who would stand in his backyard and throw rocks at kids who walked by. One day the kid I was walking with picked up a rock and threw it back hitting him right in the noggin.

The kid went whining to his mommy who came out to give my friend sht for hitting her kid with a rock. My friend immediately told her he throws rocks at every kid who walks by.

She asked me, "is that true?". I said, "ya, ask any kid in the neighbourhood.".

So his mom gave him sht for being a sht and for whining that my friend had better aim!

I'm sure you don't understand the analogy pedo-tommy so I'll give you a quick run down.

Pedo-tommy throws a rock (uses google search results as arguments to accuse people of mass murder), he misses.

I pick up the rock and throw it back at him (use his standard to accuse him of being a pedo), my throw gets him right between the eyes.

Now you whine and snivel because I have better aim.

Fougera!

Hahahahaha!

Oh pedo-tommy, isn't it funny that you really did turn out to be a pedo![

“SHEEN IS A LIAR”

Lincoln, NE

#279447 Aug 28, 2014
Dont lump me in with everybody else ShillPiggy, I dont agree with everything the Truthers claim ..... and just so you know, nobody cares or is interested your little tales Aesop
Porkpie Hat wrote:
<quoted text>
Which is actually quite funny given that when proven wrong it's you idiots who continue to lie, snivel and whine while never owning up to the crap you mindlessly shill.
You're very dumb pedo-tommy!
You remind me of a kid back when I was about 11 who would stand in his backyard and throw rocks at kids who walked by. One day the kid I was walking with picked up a rock and threw it back hitting him right in the noggin.
The kid went whining to his mommy who came out to give my friend sht for hitting her kid with a rock. My friend immediately told her he throws rocks at every kid who walks by.
She asked me, "is that true?". I said, "ya, ask any kid in the neighbourhood.".
So his mom gave him sht for being a sht and for whining that my friend had better aim!
I'm sure you don't understand the analogy pedo-tommy so I'll give you a quick run down.
Pedo-tommy throws a rock (uses google search results as arguments to accuse people of mass murder), he misses.
I pick up the rock and throw it back at him (use his standard to accuse him of being a pedo), my throw gets him right between the eyes.
Now you whine and snivel because I have better aim.
Fougera!
Hahahahaha!
Oh pedo-tommy, isn't it funny that you really did turn out to be a pedo![
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#279450 Aug 28, 2014
JudgeNJury wrote:
Dont lump me in with everybody else ShillPiggy, I dont agree with everything the Truthers claim ..... and just so you know, nobody cares or is interested your little tales Aesop
<quoted text>
Just this moronic claim Pedo Tommy!
JudgeNJury wrote:
in "Indiana Jones and the Kingdom Of the Crystal Skull" Indy finds himself in the middle of a test simulation (in a town with houses and dummies) for a nuclear bomb. so he gets inside on of the dummie's refrigerator, and then the bomb comes down. the fridge is blown sky high, and indy emerges bruised and dizzy, but otherwise unharmed
this is further proof that a re-enforced closet could protect a suitcase mini buke from the fireball and flames of a plane impact so that it could be detonated an hour later to make it look like the building collapsed at the points of the plane impacts!!!"
FOUGERA!
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#279451 Aug 28, 2014
onemale wrote:
Son of the drunken town pump, as pointed out over and over she was below the fire, but way to disrespect the dead. See picture for the 100th time, recycle your BS next week.

http://forums.randi.org/imagehost/8790447edad...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 8 min Double Fine 828,462
60s Hippy Freaks Ruined America! (Aug '07) 40 min Good-Evil 352
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 48 min Good-Evil 3,451
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 53 min pusherman_ 584,162
No one should blaspheme Prophet Mohammad, peace... 1 hr AussieBobby 226
Bogazici SIEMENS TARABYA MAHALLESİ ( 299 1... 1 hr homeson 1
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 2 hr MUQ2 40,144
Why Iím no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 8 hr duststorm 442,863
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 10 hr karvinman 176,528
More from around the web