yes

no

well, im not sure

“DECEPTION = MOST POWERFUL ”

Since: Jul 11

POLITICAL FORCE ON THE PLANET

#279578 Aug 29, 2014
Mystery Solved: The WTC was Nuked on 9/11

A debate has raged for more than a decade about what caused the Twin Towers to “collapse” in approximately 10 seconds each — 9 seconds for the South Tower, 11 for the North. A large and growing percentage of the public has become skeptical of the conclusion of the government’s official NCSTAR 1 report, according to which,“NIST found no corroborating evidence for alternative hypotheses suggesting that WTC towers were brought down by controlled demolition using explosives planted prior to 9/11.”
Skepticism of NIST’s conclusions is well founded. There is eyewitness testimony as well as abundant video and audio evidence of explosions at the WTC on 9/11. There is also seismic data that demonstrates that high powered explosives were used to demolish the Twin Towers. The gross observable video evidence — if you are willing to believe your own eyes — shows that the Twin Towers were destroyed from the top down and the inside out.

We believe that only mini-nukes — which were probably neutron bombs — planted in the center columns of the buildings, detonated from top to bottom and configured to explode upward, can explain what is observed. If they were used to blow apart one ten-floor cube per second, for example, then, since the North Tower stood at 110 floors, that would have taken 11 seconds, while, since the top three cubes of the South Tower tilted over and were blown as one, in that case, it would have taken only 9, which coincides with NIST’s own times.

http://www.veteranstoday.com/2013/05/01/myste...

Uh Huh Eh !
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#279579 Aug 29, 2014
Tommy you Pedo, Why do you lie?
JudgeNJury wrote:
I'M NOT TOMMY AND MY WIFE IS 32 YEARS old and Finnish so your post is nonsensical and moot
But that's part for the course for you isn't it Sheen ??
<quoted text>
http://www.topix.com/forum/topstories/TSBMT04...
JudgeNJury wrote:
Well CONSIDERING I'M A WOMAN that's pretty stupid Sheen ....... even for you<quoted text>

FOUGERA!
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#279580 Aug 29, 2014
Oh WOW, Pedo Tommy is a woman too now, according to pedo Tommy!
JudgeNJury wrote:
the people that rated Timestens comments are all losers
SHE is right about everything she posted and you people are all sheep that need to wake up before you are thrown in a FEMA camp
http://www.topix.com/forum/topstories/TKDEMC1...

FOUGERA!
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#279581 Aug 29, 2014
(Pedo Tommy trying to prove he is not Timesten)
JudgeNJury wrote:
So tell me Sheen, why do I only post in this forum and not in any of the others Tom started ..... You are not very inquisitive are you Sheen ?
<quoted text>
Pedo Tommy, Why do you lie?

http://www.topix.com/forum/topstories/TVMURRF...

http://www.topix.com/forum/religion/islam/TKD...

http://www.topix.com/forum/topstories/TCC3TPN...

AND ON AND ON!

FOUGERA!
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#279582 Aug 29, 2014
Pedo Tommy on 9-11 and Science!
JudgeNJury wrote:
in "Indiana Jones and the Kingdom Of the Crystal Skull" Indy finds himself in the middle of a test simulation (in a town with houses and dummies) for a nuclear bomb. so he gets inside on of the dummie's refrigerator, and then the bomb comes down. the fridge is blown sky high, and indy emerges bruised and dizzy, but otherwise unharmed
this is further proof that a re-enforced closet could protect a suitcase mini buke from the fireball and flames of a plane impact so that it could be detonated an hour later to make it look like the building collapsed at the points of the plane impacts!!!"
FOUGERA!
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#279583 Aug 29, 2014
JudgeNJury wrote:
And I did that to screw with you idiots and make you think I was Fontain, that was something Tom came up with ....... and it worked out real well didn't it Sheen .,,, HA HA HA HA
<quoted text>
FOUGERA!

AND you did not know he was Male, Sure Pedo Tommy!
JudgeNJury wrote:
So tell me Sheen, why do I only post in this forum and not in any of the others Tom started ..... You are not very inquisitive are you Sheen ?
<quoted text>
Pedo Tommy, Why do you lie?

Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#279584 Aug 29, 2014
JudgeNJury wrote:
Too bad I dont live in Massachusetts Sheen ...... once again, your point is moot
<quoted text>
Gosh Pedo Tommy, Where does it say you are from right here!

http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search...

FOUGERA!
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#279585 Aug 29, 2014
JudgeNJury wrote:
NO SHEEN BUT IT IS NORMAL TO DESIRE YOUR MOTHER AND HATE YOUR FATHER WHEN YOU ARE YOUNG ,,,,,, just like playing with yourself is normal ....... as long as you do it in private and not in court <quoted text>
JudgeNJury wrote:
FREUD CONSIDERED THE OEDIPUS COMPLEX A VERY NORMAL THING ...... but you just keep making idiotic juvenile jokes you sad human being
<quoted text>
Freud was a pioneer but his stages have been totally discredited.

So you consider it normal to want to nail your mother and hate your father. Why am I not shocked!
FOUGERA!

#279586 Aug 29, 2014
If you are among those who have called for a new, open, and independent investigation, today’s your lucky day!

This is not only “The New Investigation,” it is the only comprehensive-forensic investigation to date in the public domain. As of this publication only one person —myself, Dr. Judy Wood— has conducted a comprehensive investigation to determine what happened to the World Trade Center (WTC) complex.

This was part of the federal qui tam (whistleblower) case I filed (2007) in which I accused the defendants of science fraud.

This book is a summary of the physical evidence submitted in my federal qui tam case accusing the defendants of science fraud.

NIST was mandated by congress to “Determine why and how WTC 1 and WTC 2 collapsed…” yet NIST admitted to me that they did not analyze the “collapse.”

The contractors they hired with taxpayer money knowingly allowed the fraudulent report to become final.

Sadly, this case had no support from the “Truth movement,” leaving the judges free to ignore the law in order to dismiss the case (which they acknowledged they did) so they could sweep it under the carpet. Had this case been allowed to move forward, the defendants (whose expertise is energy weapons) would have been put under oath (equivalent to subpoena power).

This book contains physical evidence, not theories or speculation, but physical evidence that is overwhelming and conclusive as to what happened.

But for the record, I do not believe that our government is responsible for executing the events of 9/11/01; nor do I believe that our government is not responsible for executing the events of 9/11/01.

This is not a case of belief. This is a crime that should be solved by a forensic study of the evidence. Before it can be determined who did it, it must first be determined what was done and how it was done.

The order of crime solving is to determine

1) WHAT happened, then
2) HOW it happened (e.g., what weapon), then
3) WHO did it. And only then can we address
4) WHY they did it (i.e. motive).

http://wheredidthetowersgo.com/

Uh Huh Eh !
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#279587 Aug 29, 2014
TOMMY DEFENDS HIS CHILD BANGING WAYS! WITH PEDO TOMMY A 30 YEAR OLD NAILING A 14 YEAR OLD IS “IN THE CHILD’S BEST INTEREST”
JudgeNJury wrote:
So if Tom did marry a 14 year old ( WHO IS PROBABLY 20 BY NOW) then the judge used his or her discretion to determine the marriage was in the child’s best interest....... Thanks for debunking yourself Sheen !!

FOUGERA!
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#279588 Aug 29, 2014
Dr_Zorderz wrote:
First Clue — Few Passengers On The Four Flights
Many have remarked about the short passenger lists on the four 911 jets. You might get a low turnout for a 767 or 757 now and then, but four coast-to-coast flights taking off from the East inside of a few minutes of each other, all with short passenger lists? Nuts. That's your first clue.

Uh Huh Eh !
Yawn iCarly!

Excluding the hijackers, then Flight 11 had 76 passengers out of a capacity of 158, a load factor of 48.1%. The average over Tuesdays on the past three months is reported as "almost 39%", so the 9/11 flight was noticeably higher.

Flight 77 had 53 passengers out of a capacity of 176, a load factor of 30.1%. The average over Tuesdays on the past three months is reported as 32.8%, so the 9/11 flight was a little lower.

Flight 93 had 33 passengers out of a capacity of 182, a load factor of 18.1%. The average over Tuesdays on the past three months is reported as 52.8%, so the 9/11 flight was vastly lower, in fact the lowest at any time in that three month period.

Flight 175 had 51 passengers out of a capacity of 168, a load factor of 30.3%. The average over Tuesdays on the past three months is reported as 49%, so the 9/11 flight was considerably lower, although there were two flights during that three month period when it was lower still.

Overall, then, we have one flight with an above average load factor; one marginally below average; one well below average, though still within the range of other flights in the preceding 3 months; and one with the lowest load factor during that period. It's hard to see any real pattern here.

Still, though inconsistent, overall the load factor is clearly on the low side. Could there be any reason for this? From my home in the UK I have no knowledge whatsoever about US internal flights, however a discussion thread on this topic at Airliners.net should have involved many that do, and their thoughts included the following:

#279589 Aug 29, 2014
The WTC was nuked, here's proof.

Uh Huh Eh !
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#279590 Aug 29, 2014
1. Tuesdays are also notoriously light days in the airline business...

2. Also it was the week after a Holiday, so still a light travel period...

3. 1-2 weeks after most school districts in the US start classes (colleges/universities too), so vacation and student travel would have been low...

4. Another thing that might have contributed to the low pax is the time of the flight. Perhaps the fact that the flights were so early in the morning added to the mixture. I know not all flights are like that--I've been on many that have been packed in the morning...

5. Many are forgetting the economy was on the down turn. April 2001 TWA bit the dust, Dot-com bubble was bursting, load factors were low for all airlines, UAL lost 2.14 Billion in 2001. The events of 9-11 were just the straw that broke the camels back in the airline industry...

6. Was it maybe due to they were the first flights of the day on those routes and some like traveling in afternoon as apposed to early/mid morning?

7. Too much capacity. There's a reason why the airlines were in trouble long before 9/11. In those days we were still in the .com bubble and money was growing on trees. In addition to that, like other folks have said, it was a Tuesday and school vacation had just ended.

In 2001, the full impact of the slowing economy had not been fully anticipated, and airlines were flying empty aircraft all over the country. This stragedy was to protect marketshare. As most airline's overall networks were still highly profitable at the time of the attacks, it was reasonable to continue offering some flights with low passenger loads so the customer wouldn't go elsewhere.

8. Actually, the flights were chosen for the combination of high fuel loads and low passenger counts. High fuel load for destructive potential, and low passenger count to reduce the possibility of the passengers fighting back. The terrorists chose flights departing early in the morning largely because getting the planes all in the air (and taken over) at close to the same time gave them a better element of surprise.
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#279591 Aug 29, 2014
9. Tuesdays and Wednesdays have both been weak days for traffic historically; many sale fares are for Tuesday/Wednesday travel only. I can recall being on Delta flights from DFW to BOS that had loads under 20% on Tuesday morning; Thursday or Friday evening flights on the reverse route were generally full or nearly so. September is also a weak month for travel as others have stated, with summer vacations having just ended...

10. The terrorists chose 9/11 for the date not for day of the week. So the load factor could have been either way.

Flying westward the load-factor is higher in the afternoon because you waste the day if you fly in the morning. If you fly in the afternoon you get almost a days of work on the east coast and you get to California by night...

11. This is not an issue of workweek position or tourist/business commute flows. It's real simple, Tuesdays in September are just plain empty (both ways). That's THE reason why this wasn't done on July 11 2001...

Maybe if the flights were full, passengers would have beaten the hijackers (hopefully to death) and 9/11 would have been less awful. Just a thought...

12. In the airline industry...Tuesday is a very slow day and September is a slow month. so it spared many lives that may have traveled during a peak time.

13. Loads on 9/11 had nothing to do with why they chose the flights. They bought first class seats so they wouldn't have far to travel to the flight deck. They chose 767, and 757 flights for high fuel loads to cause maximum damage. The fact that the flights were so relatively empty was probably an added bonus. Less chance of a resistance that United 93 saw.

14. I do not know about AA but UA was slow with light loads throughout the entire system on 09/11/01. I had the misfortune of non-reving and looking for the lightest load day around that week, and that was it.

15. It may simply have to do with the hijackers purchasing the cheapest ticket. The cheapest tickets are obviously available on the lightest load days since the cheaper fare buckets would still be open...

http://www.airliners.net/aviation-forums/gene...
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#279592 Aug 29, 2014
Dr_Zorderz wrote:
The contractors they hired with taxpayer money knowingly allowed the fraudulent report to become final.
Prove that iCarly

“SHEEN IS A LIAR”

Since: Dec 10

Lincoln, NE

#279593 Aug 29, 2014
is that like you making up Tom married a 14 year old girl ???
Charlie Sheen wrote:
<quoted text>
Yawn, No idea what you are talking about but that above sure sounds racist. I think you made the whole thing up Pedo Tommy!
<quoted text>
FOUGERA
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#279594 Aug 29, 2014
Dr_Zorderz wrote:
We believe that only mini-nukes — which were probably neutron bombs — planted in the center columns of the buildings, detonated from top to bottom and configured to explode upward, can explain what is observed. If they were used to blow apart one ten-floor cube per second, for example, then, since the North Tower stood at 110 floors, that would have taken 11 seconds, while, since the top three cubes of the South Tower tilted over and were blown as one, in that case, it would have taken only 9, which coincides with NIST’s own times.
http://www.veteranstoday.com/2013/05/01/myste...
Uh Huh Eh !
iCarly, Not only is that crazy, where is the radiation and why did things not blow outward but ...

"About thirty percent of what is on Veterans Today is patently false. About forty percent of what I write is at least purposely partially false, because if I didn't write false information, I wouldn't be alive. I simply have to do that."

- Gordon Duff, Senior Editor of Veterans Today

http://bollyn.com/#article_14718
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#279595 Aug 29, 2014
Dr_Zorderz wrote:
The WTC was nuked, here's proof.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =Lec9giab90IXX
Uh Huh Eh !
LMFAO iCarly.

And no one noticed, old man, at least you date in your mental age group!

#279596 Aug 29, 2014
Believe Your Own Eyes - 9/11 - No "Planes" Were Ever Used.mp4

Published on Aug 7, 2012

ATTENTION: Government shills pretending to be real users are trying their very hardest to make the "No Plane" researchers look like crazy lunatics. Do not fall into their trap. If you are a "real" Youtube user looking for the truth, this is it. ALUMINUM PLANES CANNOT PENETRATE DOUBLE REINFORCED STEEL WALLS WITH A TOTAL OF 10 INCHES THICKNESS.****IT IS NOT POSSIBLE**** NO PLANES WERE USED ON 9/11. PERIOD.

A big thanks to "sv3rige" for an amazing & very eye opening documentary !!!
http://www.youtube.com/user/sv3rige

Most of us who have the spent the time to research the details of 9/11 already know that there was no plane wreckage at the Pentagon and there was none at Shanksville either. So the question remains... If the Government did not use planes for the Pentagon or shanksville... WHY ON EARTH WOULD THEY RISK USING THEM ON THE WTC ? HOW IS IT PHYSICALLY POSSIBLE FOR AN ALUMINUM PLANE TO SO EASILY BE "ABSORBED" INTO A STEEL STRUCTURE ? The answer is... it cannot.

Uh Huh Eh !
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#279597 Aug 29, 2014
JudgeNJury wrote:
is that like you making up Tom married a 14 year old girl ???<quoted text>
TOMMY DEFENDS HIS CHILD BANGING WAYS! WITH PEDO TOMMY A 30 YEAR OLD NAILING A 14 YEAR OLD IS “IN THE CHILD’S BEST INTEREST”
JudgeNJury wrote:
So if Tom did marry a 14 year old ( WHO IS PROBABLY 20 BY NOW) then the judge used his or her discretion to determine the marriage was in the child’s best interest....... Thanks for debunking yourself Sheen !!

FOUGERA!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Should Black People Forgive White People for Sl... (Jun '07) 2 min gundee123 4,988
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 5 min Gods r Delusions ... 658,635
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 6 min Bongo 70,732
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 27 min another viewer 974,712
News Reason to cringe: Female voters react to Trump 1 hr Oliver 8
Franke Servis Sefakoy O2I2 299 I5 34 FRANKE Se... 1 hr mar 3
Tsim Sha Tsui SpringSpa 1 hr ABC1 1
Moms having sex with their sons (Aug '12) 13 hr Hilary 95
More from around the web