Click on an option to vote

yes

no

well, im not sure

The Spelling Otter

Sonora, CA

#279271 Aug 27, 2014
Charlie Sheen wrote:
<quoted text> .... who are know as twoofers!
That's "Known".

“Twoof, a true act of ignorance”

Since: Jun 09

Canada

#279272 Aug 27, 2014
Insults Are Easier wrote:
There are good honest people who believe in the official story, problem is they won't cone here and associate themselves with these scumbag lunatics.

The cult of dolts who insult, keep them away, as they keep away most good people who see this thread on Topix.

These irrational people do damage to the official narrative just by their low character that they can't help but display, as they just damage the forum concept in general.

All threads on Topix have these low characters who thrive on negativity, as Topix built itself on mod trolls who used to force people to pay money to complain about slander.

They are all too stupid to even know any better, thats why

Insults Are Easier
Steel plating.

“DECEPTION = MOST POWERFUL ”

Since: Jul 11

POLITICAL FORCE ON THE PLANET

#279273 Aug 27, 2014
sorry charlie likes to cherry pick and take partial statements out of context so they will appear to reinforce his dis-information amateur debwunking attempts.
"Mineta confirmed his statements with reporters, saying "When I overheard something about 'the orders still stand' and so, what I thought of was that they had already made the decision to shoot something down."
Now for the rest of the story:
Norman Mineta made it clear to reporters-- who verified his quotes in written text alongside him-- that Mineta was indeed talking about a stand down order NOT to shoot down allegedly hijacked aircraft headed for the Pentagon.
After no shoot down took place, it became clear that Cheney intended to keep NORAD fighter jets from responding-- evidence that Cheney is guilty of treason, not negligence for allowing the Pentagon to be hit.
Who is Alex Jones anyway ?
And you don't think the CIA runs drugs, and smuggles arms to whoever they want ?
http://www.jonesreport.com/articles/260607_mi...
Uh Huh Eh !

#279274 Aug 27, 2014
"We had access, secured communications with Air Force One, with the secretary of Defense over in the Pentagon.
We had also the secure videoconference that ties together the White House, CIA, State, Justice, Defense--a very useful and valuable facility.
We have the counterterrorism task force up on that net. And so I was in a position to be able to see all the stuff coming in, receive reports and then make decisions in terms of acting with it."
Or NOT acting with it as I wanted. And I decided NOT to act on it. And the plane allegedly hit
the Pentagon.
At a bare minimum, this confirmation by Norman Mineta is in gross contradiction to the 9/11 Commission Report and poses serious questions about the Vice President's role in ordering NORAD to stand down on 9/11.
Uh HUh Eh !

#279275 Aug 27, 2014
Steel plating
Uh Huh Eh !
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#279276 Aug 27, 2014
Dr_Zorderz wrote:
Norman Mineta made it clear to reporters-- who verified his quotes in written text alongside him-- that Mineta was indeed talking about a stand down order NOT to shoot down allegedly hijacked aircraft headed for the Pentagon
Uh Huh Eh !
LMAO Crybaby,

Unsourced from Alex Jones!

Lets Ask Norman Mineta!

MR. MINETA: I DIDN'T KNOW ABOUT THE ORDER TO SHOOT DOWN. I arrived at the PEOC at about 9:20 a.m. And the president was in Florida, and I believe he was on his way to Louisiana at that point when the conversation that went on between the vice president and the president and the staff that the president had with him.

MR. ROEMER: So when you arrived at 9:20, how much longer was it before you overheard the conversation between the young man and the vice president saying, "Does the order still stand?"

MR. MINETA: Probably about five or six minutes.

MR. ROEMER: So about 9:25 or 9:26. And your inference was that the vice president snapped his head around and said, "YES, THE ORDER STILL STANDS." WHY DID YOU INFER THAT THAT WAS A SHOOT-DOWN?

MR. MINETA: JUST BY THE NATURE OF ALL THE EVENTS GOING ON THAT DAY, THE SCRAMBLING OF THE AIRCRAFT AND, I DON'T KNOW; I GUESS, JUST BEING IN THE MILITARY, YOU DO START THINKING ABOUT IT, AN INTUITIVE REACTION TO CERTAIN STATEMENTS BEING MADE.

http://govinfo.library.unt.edu/911/archive/he...

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#279277 Aug 27, 2014
Dr_Zorderz wrote:
sorry charlie likes to cherry pick and take partial statements out of context so they will appear to reinforce his dis-information amateur debwunking attempts.
"Mineta confirmed his statements with reporters, saying "When I overheard something about 'the orders still stand' and so, what I thought of was that they had already made the decision to shoot something down."
Now for the rest of the story:
Norman Mineta made it clear to reporters-- who verified his quotes in written text alongside him-- that Mineta was indeed talking about a stand down order NOT to shoot down allegedly hijacked aircraft headed for the Pentagon.
After no shoot down took place, it became clear that Cheney intended to keep NORAD fighter jets from responding-- evidence that Cheney is guilty of treason, not negligence for allowing the Pentagon to be hit.
Who is Alex Jones anyway ?
And you don't think the CIA runs drugs, and smuggles arms to whoever they want ?
Uh Huh Eh !
Projection.

NEXT
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#279280 Aug 27, 2014
Dr_Zorderz wrote:
At a bare minimum, this confirmation by Norman Mineta is in gross contradiction to the 9/11 Commission Report and poses serious questions about the Vice President's role in ordering NORAD to stand down on 9/11.
Uh HUh Eh !
Alex Jones, LOL

More Alex Jones Facts!

You can't succeed in academe unless you agree that 80% of the population has to be killed off.(That's all those stuck-up academics talk about.)

Black helicopters are real.(You create your own reality, dig.)

Illegal immigrants get free tuition and discounts on their Twinkies. They always go to the front of the line in emergency rooms.(It's part of the takeover.)

There's a worldwide takeover going on, perceptible only to dumb white guys...
...but everyone is waking up.(Conspiracy nuts always say "everyone is waking up." It's part of their delusional system--like their imagined ability to predict the future.)

The ruling elite of the world worship Moloch.(The evidence for this is a blurry video of the show at Bohemian Grove. Alex thinks the Bohemian Grove show is real.)

The secret rulers of the world can live forever.(No one knows where this comes from or why Alex believes it. I think it came from a dream Alex had. As far as I know, the rulers of the world continue to die normally.)

The elite have openly announced that they want to kill 80% of us.(But, oddly, in all the world only Alex Jones noticed these startling admissions!)

Dick Cheney writes papers saying terrorism isn't real.(Alex wouldn't say what papers. Though he talks incessantly about documentation, Alex Jones almost never says where he gets his information, much less why it's dependable.)

The U.S. Government went around Italy blowing up school busses full of children...& admitted it.(Twirling their moustaches & going "Nya-ha-ha-ha!" Alex hears a lot of admissions no one else can hear.)

The left-right political spectrum is bogus (This is the dominant paradigm of stupid people today! They never offer a shred of proof. It's just too self-evident to prove, when you're as smart as these guys.)

There are little wires in dollar bills that keep track of what you buy.(Somehow.)

Vicente Fox can morph into a green devil.(Alex says he saw him do it. Honest. This vision occurred when Fox visited Texas, c. 2003-4, & Alex bullhorned him.)

The Communist Chinese Army has taken over the Massachusetts Port Authority.(Maybe it's some kind of brain seizure with Alex.)

Noam Chomsky is a mongoloid idiot. Also an agent.

There are Illuminati symbols on Starbucks coffee cups.(The Illuminati leave clues visible only to angry white guys with IQ's in the mid-80's.)

Exits on tollroads are 50 miles apart.(It's a takeover opnly Alex Jones could see! Who woulda thought?)

Jacques Cousteau wanted to kill 80% of us.(Jacques, too? I wonder why he didn't live forever?)
Margaret Sanger gave & received awards from Hitler.(When the Nazis weren't burning her books.)

There are live AIDS viruses in the corn.(This means no sex with the corn.)

91% of Americans are Nazis.(Alex says anyone who favors gun control is a Nazi; 91% of Americans favor mandatory handgun registration; that's a lotta Nazis, Alex.)

The United Nations goes around Africa, sterilizing women at random (twirling their moustaches & going "Nya-ha-ha-haa!")

“SHEEN IS A LIAR”

Since: Dec 10

Lincoln, NE

#279282 Aug 27, 2014
It's says a lot about the person you are that you feel no shame for you false accusations against Tom ....... just because you didn't agree with his ideas ....you should be very proud of yourself
Porkpie Hat wrote:
<quoted text>
So you're the one who's crying!
Maybe you should re-think the argumentum ad googlium then pedo-tommy!

“SHEEN IS A LIAR”

Lincoln, NE

#279283 Aug 27, 2014
How big of a loser does Sheen feel like at the end of the day when he lays down in bed and thinks ..., "all I did today was post on Topix, rate every bodies posts, falsely accuse people of pedophilia , shit, fart, burp and eat .... that was a productive day"

“SHEEN IS A LIAR”

Lincoln, NE

#279284 Aug 27, 2014
The Sheen Law Center Inc. of Lincoln, NE ........ HA HA HA HA
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#279285 Aug 27, 2014
JudgeNJury wrote:
It's says a lot about the person you are that you feel no shame for you false accusations against Tom ....... just because you didn't agree with his ideas ....you should be very proud of yourself <quoted text>
Pedo Tommy are you crying?
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#279286 Aug 27, 2014
JudgeNJury wrote:
So not only is Sheen .... but he is also a homophobe ,!!
http://www.topix.com/forum/topstories/TSBMT04...

You sure about that Pedo Tommy!
JudgeNJury wrote:
charlies new wife is a man named Larry<quoted text>
JudgeNJury wrote:
he's picked up a lot of guys with that line LOL!!
<quoted text>

FOUGERA!
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#279287 Aug 27, 2014
Tommy you Pedo, Why do you lie?
JudgeNJury wrote:
I'M NOT TOMMY AND MY WIFE IS 32 YEARS old and Finnish so your post is nonsensical and moot
But that's part for the course for you isn't it Sheen ??
<quoted text>
JudgeNJury wrote:
Well CONSIDERING I'M A WOMAN that's pretty stupid Sheen ....... even for you<quoted text>

FOUGERA!
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#279288 Aug 27, 2014
Still cracking up over this one!
JudgeNJury wrote:
in "Indiana Jones and the Kingdom Of the Crystal Skull" Indy finds himself in the middle of a test simulation (in a town with houses and dummies) for a nuclear bomb. so he gets inside on of the dummie's refrigerator, and then the bomb comes down. the fridge is blown sky high, and indy emerges bruised and dizzy, but otherwise unharmed
this is further proof that a re-enforced closet could protect a suitcase mini buke from the fireball and flames of a plane impact so that it could be detonated an hour later to make it look like the building collapsed at the points of the plane impacts!!!"
FOUGERA!
Rita Fontaine

Lincoln, NE

#279289 Aug 27, 2014
JudgeNJury wrote:
How big of a loser does Sheen feel like at the end of the day when he lays down in bed and thinks ..., "all I did today was post on Topix, rate every bodies posts, falsely accuse people of pedophilia , shit, fart, burp and eat .... that was a productive day"
Tommy, Give me back my legos!
Lobotomy Patient

Virginia Beach, VA

#279290 Aug 27, 2014
Was bulleven the guvmint, sweet, or sheet? Was 9/11 a conspiracy? Guvmint neva lie!
Eye mean, wuz bull-even all the bull cookies that the Guv-Mint chucked in our direction
like some kinda sweet deal, or was it some kind of sheet deal? Like stinky brown sheet.
This message has been posted and approved by: "Voluntary lobotomy patient"
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#279291 Aug 27, 2014
Lobotomy Patient wrote:
Was bulleven the guvmint, sweet, or sheet? Was 9/11 a conspiracy? Guvmint neva lie!
Eye mean, wuz bull-even all the bull cookies that the Guv-Mint chucked in our direction
like some kinda sweet deal, or was it some kind of sheet deal? Like stinky brown sheet.
.. Also know as the Doc!

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#279293 Aug 27, 2014
Lobotomy Patient wrote:
Was that meant to be funny?

Sorry. I didn't get it.

“SHEEN IS A LIAR”

Lincoln, NE

#279294 Aug 27, 2014
SHEEN: "all I did today was post on Topix, rate every bodies posts, falsely accuse people of pedophilia , shit, fart, burp and eat .... that was a productive day for me cause I don't aim too high"

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 4 min Hukt on Fonix 985,606
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 4 min Elerby 25,488
Why it's time for Donald Trump to RESIGN...in d... 19 min Sojouner Truth 9
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 1 hr Robert F 685,651
Truth About The Term: "White Nationalists" 1 hr libtard 2
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 9 hr Jake999 46,287
Got any good jokes?? (Mar '07) 12 hr Ricky F 1,832
More from around the web