yes

no

well, im not sure

“Twoof, a true act of ignorance”

Since: Jun 09

Canada

#278702 Aug 21, 2014
JudgeNJury wrote:
<quoted text>They are all a bunch of sociopaths with no human decency or moral fiber ….. a very sad bunch of characters for sure
Translation: "Hi, I'm Judge and Jury. I baselessly accuse people of mass murder and I'm addicted to stupid."

“Truth is unthinkable.”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#278703 Aug 21, 2014
Look at him go! He posts links that go nowhere from some nic nobody is familiar with, to prove a point nobody is familiar with - then he calls others crazy.

Wow!

Insults Are Easier

“Truth is unthinkable.”

Location hidden

#278704 Aug 21, 2014
Durrrrr, who's the good guy's and who's the bad guy's durrrr? What do you mean false allegations, durrrr? What do you mean smear campaign, durrrrr? I see nothing wrong here, durrrrrr.

-pegasus

Insults Are Easier

“Truth is unthinkable.”

Location hidden

#278705 Aug 21, 2014
Porkpie Hat wrote:
<quoted text>Translation: "Hi, I'm Judge and Jury. I baselessly accuse people of mass murder and I'm addicted to stupid."
Translation: "But mommy, Eric did it first!"

This is why

Insults Are Easier

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#278706 Aug 21, 2014
Insults Are Easier wrote:
<quoted text>
Answering any question from a member of the smear campaign will lead to more smear from the smear campaign.
You'd have to be WasteWater dumb to do that because
Insults Are Easier
Hey box of rocks. Were the planes hijacked? Yes or no.

That is where the discussion begins unless you want to keep posting juvenile foolishness.

“SHEEN IS A LIAR”

Since: Dec 10

Lincoln, NE

#278707 Aug 21, 2014
I try to distract people from my baseless pedophilia claims against people I dont agree with by claiming they have baselessly accused people of mass murder ..... its like tit for tat ........ cue Sheen making a tit joke !!!

Porkpie Hat wrote:
<quoted text>
Translation: "Hi, I'm Judge and Jury. I baselessly accuse people of mass murder and I'm addicted to stupid."

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#278708 Aug 21, 2014
<quoted text>
Hypocrisy 101
I am accused of whining because I rightfully point out the smear campaigns inability to judge evidence, logic, or morality - but they are not whining when they complain and conduct smear campaigns to avoid debate.
This is anti-truths logic, and why you can't give credence to any of their opinions or facts, and why
Insults Are Easier
More irrelevant whining.

Were the planes hijacked? Yes or no.

“SHEEN IS A LIAR”

Since: Dec 10

Lincoln, NE

#278709 Aug 21, 2014
but it's OK with you for people to post unsubstantiated pedophilia accusations because those guys are on your "team"
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey box of rocks. Were the planes hijacked? Yes or no.
That is where the discussion begins unless you want to keep posting juvenile foolishness.

“Truth is unthinkable.”

Location hidden

#278710 Aug 21, 2014
Charlie Troll a lawyer? One thing is for sure, he is no great orator, thinker, or person.

To all that have eyes to see, and ears to hear, if you want to understand the official story, you need look no further than right here.

Oh I say you have been had, you been took, you been hoodwinked, bamboozled, led astray, run amok and through. You have not concluded the official story is true, the conclusions of the official story has been forced upon you. Through lies, through insults, through ridicule, fear and war, you have been distracted through all tactics of deceit, thats gone on the entire history of before.

As a people, we all have an obligation to see it for what it is, so we all can protect each other from abuse, so name one fact, one scientific concept that has ever been proven, because the one being convinced was obtuse?

So wherever you travel, whatever you see, even with eyes like that of a bat, you will never need convincing through a smear campaign, because truth never works like that.

Insults Are Easier

“Truth is unthinkable.”

Location hidden

#278711 Aug 21, 2014
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>Hey box of rocks. Were the planes hijacked? Yes or no.

http://youtu.be/b5K5UesB8T8

Insults Are Easier

Calgary, Canada

#278718 Aug 21, 2014
Pegasus wrote:
<quoted text>
They evade and avoid this question beyond the grave.
They have never produced one iota of evidence and they know as we know they never will produce.
Yes but in twooferDUMB, that's what they think debate is!

It's their ability to avoid the fact that everything they say can and has been debunked and even their monthly resetting of stupid where they start cycle all over again just can't help them win at least one cheap point on an obscure internet forum!

go
twoof
go

Calgary, Canada

#278719 Aug 21, 2014
JudgeNJury wrote:
but it's OK with you for people to post unsubstantiated mass murder accusations because those guys are on your "team"
<quoted text>
That's what YOU "think"!

Fougera!

Hahahahahahahahaha!!!!!

When will you mental midgets learn?

(Like anything other than how to copy and paste a youRube link)

Calgary, Canada

#278720 Aug 21, 2014
<quoted text>
Translation: "But mommy, Eric did it first!"
This is why
Insults Are Easier
Translation: "I have no originality and I know you are but what am I?"

Calgary, Canada

#278721 Aug 21, 2014
JudgeNJury wrote:
and you and your 5 buds have started polls about me Porktroll
<quoted text>

http://www.topix.com/forum/topstories/TSBMT04...

(Judge made that post after being here a couple days and the only threads about a twoofer at that time were about Prof. Tardtimesten...another troll socky for the loser...not to mention the fact that this post is classic Prof. Tard)

Oh pedo-tommy!

Calgary, Canada

#278722 Aug 21, 2014
"tom fontaine is a pederast"

About 8,890,000 results (0.49 seconds)

Sure ya wanna keep that standard of argumentum ad googlium pedo-tommy?

“Truth is unthinkable.”

Location hidden

#278725 Aug 21, 2014
Porkpie Hat wrote:
<quoted text>Translation: "I have no originality and I know you are but what am I?"
Translation of the translation (that was translated from a previous translation): Wait, I already said that, so here is the dense characterless Porkpie showing his unoriginality, hypocrisy, and ignorance.

I want to hear more about this Jinn Marteny character somehow proving that another poster is a pedophile. So I can judge the scientific mind of this Porkpie character.

Insults Are Easier

“Truth is unthinkable.”

Location hidden

#278730 Aug 21, 2014
How many accounts does Porky have? I mean, since we know he thinks two wrongs make a right, we can reasonably conclude he is running multiple accounts just because he thinks others are doing it. Just as we know he thinks truth is accusing people of mass murder, therefore he can accuse anyone of anything to get even.

Yes, old Porkie feels justified in doing any number of horrible things, but mostly because

Insults Are Easier

“Truth is unthinkable.”

Location hidden

#278732 Aug 21, 2014
Charlie Sheen wrote:
<quoted text>We get it, In the land of twoof, a grown man banging a 14 year old child is not abnormal behavior.

So did you get to second base?

GO TWOOF GO!
Sure, when I was 14 I got to lots of bases, I was a huge hebephile!

New Smear!!!!

Charlie Sheen accuses Insults Are Easier of being a pedophile!

Stay tuned, because

Insults Are Easier

Calgary, Canada

#278734 Aug 21, 2014
How many accounts does Porky have? I mean, since we know he thinks two wrongs make a right, we can reasonably conclude he is running multiple accounts just because he thinks others are doing it. Just as we know he thinks truth is accusing people of mass murder, therefore he can accuse anyone of anything to get even.
Yes, old Porkie feels justified in doing any number of horrible things, but mostly because
Insults Are Easier
Translation: "Eye r gud at sciance! Reely!! Duhhhhh......twoof!"

Calgary, Canada

#278735 Aug 21, 2014
<quoted text>
Sure, when I was 14 I got to lots of bases, I was a huge hebephile!
New Smear!!!!
Charlie Sheen accuses Insults Are Easier of being a pedophile!
Stay tuned, because
Insults Are Easier
A twoofer making it to any base?

Now we know you're lying!

Or didjya make another one of them "honest mistakes"?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hillary can win! 3 min Nipz8146 17
Ladies, do u wear minis to get touched up or pu... (Nov '12) 6 min Lucy 1979 95
The Fake News About Fake News 7 min Lollypop4364 2
Selling a controlled substance 11 min Squirtzzz2572 5
Hey girls add jbibby35 for fat cock 14 min Mints5312 2
College girls sleepin' with 'Sugar Daddys' are ... 18 min Charm3950 2
Moronnz eavsdropping on my phone calls 22 min Rose3664 2
Queen Cleopatra was clearly Black. White people... (Aug '10) 1 hr gundee123 1,226
my cousin touches me when i am asleep and i kin... (Mar '14) 2 hr Glitter7145 63
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 2 hr karl44 87,900
More from around the web