Click on an option to vote

yes

no

well, im not sure

“SHEEN IS A LIAR”

Since: Dec 10

Lincoln, NE

#278614 Aug 21, 2014
Has posing like a man ever worked for you ???
Charlie Sheen wrote:
Well Pedo Tommy, We know that you think posing as a female worked for you once before!
<quoted text>
http://www.topix.com/forum/topstories/TKDEMC1...
FOUGERA!
<quoted text>

“Twoof, a true act of ignorance”

Since: Jun 09

Canada

#278616 Aug 21, 2014
JudgeNJury wrote:
<quoted text>Thats pretty interesting because when you Google "sheen molests children" it returns
2,660,000 results ..... Sheen you pedo ....!!!!
But, that's obviously not his real name and an online moniker....you really, really fail at logic lab rat!

Fougera!

Hahahahahahaha!!!!

You pathological loser!

Canada

#278618 Aug 21, 2014
Insults Are Easier wrote:
<quoted text>But those links just return google error pages, must be too hard for you to copy/paste new links.

It takes you a few hundred times to successfully get a copy/paste to work, doesn't it little man?

Ahhh, there, there, you just little guy. Oh yes you are! Oh yes you are. Don't cry, I really didn't get your nose. Look, it's just my thumb. See?

I know you don't know what proof is, and you have no idea what a proxy server is that can control how locations appear, because you just little guy!

No, stop crying, I didn't really get your nose!

And I know

Insults Are Easier
Good grief you'll go to any lengths to defend the lies of your cult and it's members!

Moron, it's an invalid argument period....that was the intent of my original posting of it years ago....it just turned out he really is a pederast!

How ironic is that!

“SHEEN IS A LIAR”

Lincoln, NE

#278620 Aug 21, 2014
I'm in Lincoln NE Sheen
John Marteny wrote:
<quoted text>
Gosh Pedo Tommy, Where does it say you are from right here!
http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search...
FOUGERA!
<quoted text>

“SHEEN IS A LIAR”

Lincoln, NE

#278622 Aug 21, 2014
So he molests kids using his on line moniker ....... Damn PieSHill, you are dumber then you look !!
Porkpie Hat wrote:
<quoted text>
But, that's obviously not his real name and an online moniker....you really, really fail at logic lab rat!
Fougera!
Hahahahahahaha!!!!
You pathological loser!

“SHEEN IS A LIAR”

Lincoln, NE

#278626 Aug 21, 2014
Well you do spend most of your time in those places
Charlie Sheen wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll warn the daycares and preschools Tommy!

“SHEEN IS A LIAR”

Lincoln, NE

#278627 Aug 21, 2014
Oh the delicious fking irony mixed with a heaping helping of hypocrisy!
Charlie Sheen wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
LMAO....... Quick question Child banging Tommy!
<quoted text>

“Truth is unthinkable.”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#278630 Aug 21, 2014
Porkpie Hat wrote:
<quoted text>Good grief you'll go to any lengths to defend the lies of your cult and it's members!

Moron, it's an invalid argument period....that was the intent of my original posting of it years ago....it just turned out he really is a pederast!

How ironic is that!
Ahhh, him talk like Charlie Brown, oh yes you do, oh yes you do! Him think nobody understands him, oh yes he does, oh yes he does! Isn't dwat just the sweetest thing you ever saw? Coochie coochie cooooooo!

Him pronounce moron again! Ahhhhhh thats so special. Him think if he calls people moron, then that makes him smart. How just utterly adorable!

You are the cutest little thing, Dudley!

Isn't it ironic how everything to you is irony? Now don't answer now, cuz I that is a rhetorical question. Have you learned what rhetorical means yet? Weeee - toooor - ick - caaaaal.

I think its your nap time now, so be a good boy and take a nap, and when you wake up, you wont be so grumpy.

There, there, sleep, forever sleep and dream about

Insults Are Easier

“SHEEN IS A LIAR”

Lincoln, NE

#278632 Aug 21, 2014
Does anybody still believe Sheen is a lawyer ??
Sheen - an insignificant little man who tries to be a big man on an obscure internet forum

“SHEEN IS A LIAR”

Lincoln, NE

#278633 Aug 21, 2014
Unfortunately the anonymity of the internet gives low life’s like Sheen the license to say whatever he wants without fear of getting his teeth knocked out .... Pedophilia is a serious crime and to accuse someone of that with zero evidence is the lowest of the low … Sheen is a real douche bag

“Truth is unthinkable.”

Location hidden

#278634 Aug 21, 2014
John Marteny wrote:
<quoted text>Gosh Pedo Tommy, Where does it say you are from right here!
<quoted text>
"
Hey wittle Charlie, you need to look up what proxy servers do, and then perhaps you can change the embarrassment of always posting from Lincoln, Nebraska.

I see you seam to be misunderstanding what a pedophile is, so I'm gonna help you out. A pedophile is one... I know it's a big word, but stay with me... A pedophile is an adult who is sexually attracted to prepubescent children. So when you want to falsely accuse a person of pedophilia, you have to invent a victim that is under the age before the body goes through puberty.

One day when you reach puberty, you will know girls reach puberty before the age of 14... If they let you get to 2nd base that is.

So the term you should have used in your smear campaign is hebephile, as they have a sexual interest in pubescent children between the ages of 11 and 14.

When you grow up you will know these things, and you may also learn the logical fallacy of even needing to conduct smear campaigns to prove logical points.

When you get to college and take a debate class, the teacher will deduct grades for even attempting to conduct a smear campaign, so hopefully by the time you get to high school, you will put away these childish endeavors.

Also, maybe your parents will teach you that two wrongs don't make a right, so when you try to justify your own lies by saying "but little Danny lied too!" They will spank your little bottom blue.

Just a note little kid, when you use excessive exclamation points, it makes you look really unintelligent.

GLAD I COULD HELP!!!

Insults Are Easier

“Truth is unthinkable.”

Location hidden

#278638 Aug 21, 2014
Charlie Sheen wrote:
<quoted text>Says Pedo Tommy!
<quoted text>"
You are stump dumb aren't you little Charlie, as you can go years missing every point and learning nothing.

What an amazing talent you and your little friends have, and you all just show what depravity one must sink to even try to explain the official. 9/11 fable.

The flat earth people used to do the exact same thing when they persecuted the round earth people.

Does it make you proud that you follow in the same footsteps as them?

Yes, I'm sure it does to you and your little friends.

Kids do say the darnedest things, because

Insults Are Easier

“SHEEN IS A LIAR”

Lincoln, NE

#278639 Aug 21, 2014
This is wonderful stuff ..... Well said !!!
<quoted text>
Hey wittle Charlie, you need to look up what proxy servers do, and then perhaps you can change the embarrassment of always posting from Lincoln, Nebraska.
I see you seam to be misunderstanding what a pedophile is, so I'm gonna help you out. A pedophile is one... I know it's a big word, but stay with me... A pedophile is an adult who is sexually attracted to prepubescent children. So when you want to falsely accuse a person of pedophilia, you have to invent a victim that is under the age before the body goes through puberty.
One day when you reach puberty, you will know girls reach puberty before the age of 14... If they let you get to 2nd base that is.
So the term you should have used in your smear campaign is hebephile, as they have a sexual interest in pubescent children between the ages of 11 and 14.
When you grow up you will know these things, and you may also learn the logical fallacy of even needing to conduct smear campaigns to prove logical points.
When you get to college and take a debate class, the teacher will deduct grades for even attempting to conduct a smear campaign, so hopefully by the time you get to high school, you will put away these childish endeavors.
Also, maybe your parents will teach you that two wrongs don't make a right, so when you try to justify your own lies by saying "but little Danny lied too!" They will spank your little bottom blue.
Just a note little kid, when you use excessive exclamation points, it makes you look really unintelligent.
GLAD I COULD HELP!!!
Insults Are Easier

“Truth is unthinkable.”

Location hidden

#278640 Aug 21, 2014
Charlie Sheen wrote:
<quoted text>And another twoofer defends grown men bang 14 year old children! It's a membership requirement!

So did you get to second base?
I know you are, but what am I?

Insults Are Easier

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#278641 Aug 21, 2014
<quoted text>
So to you, lying is living?
Insults Are Easier
We are not talking about that.

Were the planes hijacked? Yes or no.

Location hidden

#278642 Aug 21, 2014
onemale wrote:
The Bush Administration Deliberately Ignored 9 11 Warnings
Nothing was done about the warnings because it was an inside job
The White House had (at least ) 28 Advanced Intelligence Warnings Prior to 9/11
http://www.globalresearch.ca/articles ...
Video presents evidence that the Bush Administration deliberately ignored warnings that the events of September 11, 2001 were about to happen. If they knew about 9/11 and did nothing to prevent it, that alone is enough to bring Bush and his entire administration up on charges of high treason and mass murder.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =XCeO2x2cx88XX
I don't care about that.

“SHEEN IS A LIAR”

Lincoln, NE

#278643 Aug 21, 2014
Prove Tom Fontain married a 14 year old bride Sheen .... you must have something saved to your database .... surely with your Inspector Clouseau like smarts you can find an article that announces the wedding in a local Pittsfield newspaper

Location hidden

#278644 Aug 21, 2014
JudgeNJury wrote:
Do you believe that accusing people of pedophilia just to win and argument is wrong ..... yes or no
<quoted text>
I don't care about that.

Tell me. Were the planes hijacked? Yes or no.

Canada

#278645 Aug 21, 2014
<quoted text>Ahhh, him talk like Charlie Brown, oh yes you do, oh yes you do! Him think nobody understands him, oh yes he does, oh yes he does! Isn't dwat just the sweetest thing you ever saw? Coochie coochie cooooooo!

Him pronounce moron again! Ahhhhhh thats so special. Him think if he calls people moron, then that makes him smart. How just utterly adorable!

You are the cutest little thing, Dudley!

Isn't it ironic how everything to you is irony? Now don't answer now, cuz I that is a rhetorical question. Have you learned what rhetorical means yet? Weeee - toooor - ick - caaaaal.

I think its your nap time now, so be a good boy and take a nap, and when you wake up, you wont be so grumpy.

There, there, sleep, forever sleep and dream about

Insults Are Easier
Translation: "wah wah wah blubber boo hoo hoo! I reely thought I'd finally win one but got azz kicked again! Wah wah wah blubber boo hoo hoo!"

“Truth is unthinkable.”

Location hidden

#278646 Aug 21, 2014
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>We are not talking about that.

I would also want to change the subject if I ever admitted that lying was living, and living is lying.

GLAD I COULD HELP!!!

Insults Are Easier

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 8 min Peter Ross 49,390
Play "end of the word" part 2 (Dec '15) 30 min KellyP in Jersey 2,102
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 40 min Regina 646,914
The Red Sky prophecy. 40 min reader 1
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 55 min Joe Fortuna 971,800
how long after taking the Vivitrol shot can i f... (Nov '12) 2 hr Swim 165
ye olde village pub (Jun '07) 2 hr Ann Bonney 53,830
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 3 hr Lbj 105,674
topix drops human sexuality forum.......this be... 9 hr patsy the shared ... 26
More from around the web