55,132 votes

Click on an option to vote

yes

no

well, im not sure

onemale

Charleston, IL

#278556 Aug 20, 2014
Condoleezza Rice tells the 9/11 commission Bush ordered invasion of Afghanistan A WEEK BEFORE 9/11

“Turn left at pub Number 42”

Since: Dec 08

Homehill,QLD

#278557 Aug 20, 2014
JudgeNJury wrote:

I've never lied on here so good luck with that ........make sure you place this post in your govie database
Yes or no. Do you enjoy lying?

“Twoof, a true act of ignorance”

Since: Jun 09

Calgary, Canada

#278558 Aug 21, 2014
And of course, Tom Fontaine was proven a pederast by using his very own standard of google search results as proof...that was good enough for twoofers when Fontaine made twoofy claims, but they don't like it when it's used against them.

Oh the delicious hypocrisy!

"tom fontaine molests children"

About 2,970,000 results (0.41 seconds)

Twoof: A lie that can only be defended by telling more lies all told by the pathological liars of twooferDUMB!

Canada

#278559 Aug 21, 2014
Insults Are Easier wrote:
<quoted text>The false pedophilia accusation by Porkpie Hat, and carried on by his sock accounts, and/or his sycophants, shows not only his characterless soul, but more importantly, his unscientific mind.

We can't learn about these type of people's science from asking them to copy/paste portions of the NIST Reports or other easily accessible plagiarisms, they tell us much more when we ask them about subjects that only they can answer for themselves - like Porkpie's false allegation of pedophilia to silence debate, or WasteOfTimes entrance into this forum by pretending to be an straw-man caricature of her version of a truther to make all truthers look bad.

Porkpie Hat claims to be a man of science and education, yet when you examine his actions and the science he uses to make conclusions, what you uncover is an idiot who uses zero science and evidence to base his own accusations on - evidenced by his false accusation of pedophilia.

So he believes in NIST, a government organization that covers up for the government because it's beholden to it, and hides scientific data so it can't be refuted. It's indisputable that science considers such unverifiable scientific claims, unscientific.

The smear campaign does this same technique also, by smearing to avoid an honest debate, cowardly behind the safety of their own anonymity.

Cowards are the last people of history to accept new cutting edge truths of science, especially when they fail to understand the basic tenants of science, while failing to possess the basic intelligence to even act decent.

This is why for all of them,

Insults Are Easier
And of course any opinion you have regarding science has already been completely nullified by your own posting history.
<quoted text>
p=mv is only relevant if outward explosive force was not clearly observed as the towers fell.

Canada

#278560 Aug 21, 2014
<quoted text>Thats because themitic explosive force was not accounted for. They compared it only to a commercial controlled demolition, when what we saw at wtc was a military controlled destruction meant to shock the public into giving up their own constitutional rights.

Your ignorance is my bliss, catfish. And you are so unoriginal you can only copy somebody else's insults, loser.

Porkies wife is a fat hog, because

Insults Are Easier
Porkpie Hat wrote:
"“One limitation inherent in any thermite energetic material is the inability of the energetic material to do pressure/volume-work on an object. Thermites release energy in the form of heat and light, but are unable to move objects."

Wow!

Is that what Ignorance meant by "themitic explosive force"?

It must be since that's from the article he linked to support his assertion!
Too bloody funny!

Canada

#278561 Aug 21, 2014
<quoted text>
Well anti-truth, plated steel has melted in office fires, but the point is steel never has.
And this is the idiot who "thinks" he can discern good science from bad!

It's like the Dunning Kruger effect was developed specifically for him!

Why oh why is twoof still stuck on September 12 2001!

go
twoof
go

Canada

#278562 Aug 21, 2014
And then there's Ignorances newest bestest buddy!
JudgeNJury wrote:
<quoted text>Thats right Govie Shill , I was one of the founders of a BioTech company called Fougera Pharmaceuticals, it was bought by Novartis Pharmaceuticals in 2012
JudgeNJury wrote:
<quoted text>Yes PieSHill, I was working 18 hour days .... that happens when you are trying to develope an skin cancer vaccine
JudgeNJury wrote:
<quoted text>The division we started was called PharmaDerm which worked on dermatology products and skin cancer Sheen
JudgeNJury wrote:
<quoted text>I'm going to type this slow because I know you can't read fast I worked for Fougera , started a division with Zeineb El Ghali and several others called PharmaDerm, Fougera was bought for it's PharmaDerm division that made Novartis the world leader in dermatology products
JudgeNJury wrote:
<quoted text>You guys make me laugh .... because a Google search will tell you all the inside information about the company
JudgeNJury wrote:
<quoted text>What the hell are you talking about ....... I'm a retired haberdasher
Birds of a feather really do flock together!

Amazing how theses pathological liars unite under the worn, pissed on banner of twoof eh.

Canada

#278563 Aug 21, 2014
<quoted text>Yes or no. Do you enjoy lying?

Insults Are Easier
Oh the delicious fking irony!!!!!

Canada

#278564 Aug 21, 2014
onemale wrote:
Condoleezza Rice tells the 9/11 commission Bush ordered invasion of Afghanistan A WEEK BEFORE 9/11

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =k3I2iQ65HngXX
Flat earth proven!!111!!!111

http://m.youtube.com/watch...

Canada

#278565 Aug 21, 2014
onemale wrote:
<quoted text>Yes or no. Do you enjoy lying?
Porkpie Hat wrote:
<quoted text>It's obvious you're not very bright.
Really, really obvious.

Did you know that 180mph is slower than 500mph?

Of course you don't, you're far too stupid to understand that simple fact.

E=1/2m(v*v) ring a bell?

Of course it doesn't, you're a scientifically illiterate fool.

Now would E increase with velocity?

No manyfails, I'm not asking you since you're just too stupid to understand.

[email protected] empty

E=1/2*55,580kg(80m/s*80m/s)=17 7,856kJ

[email protected] empty

E=1/2*57,840kg(223m/s*223m/s)= 1,438,162kJ

Oh look! Of course you never bothered to verify anything you "read" (see
mindlessly regurgitated) and you're dead wrong about the energy of impact.
BTW, a the lightest 767 is heavier than the heaviest 707 you moron.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Boeing_707#Speci...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Boeing_767#Speci...

(My calculations are based on a 757 is your best case scenario to win the
argument and you still lose by a landslide!)

The good news is, with friends like you twoof needs no enemies.

The bad news is, you are every bit as dumb as I thought.

But hey, good luck with that!
http://www.topix.com/forum/topstories/TSBMT04...
Run Manyfails! Run!!!!!!!
onemale

Charleston, IL

#278566 Aug 21, 2014
The Bush Administration Deliberately Ignored 9 11 Warnings
Nothing was done about the warnings because it was an inside job
The White House had (at least ) 28 Advanced Intelligence Warnings Prior to 9/11
http://www.globalresearch.ca/articles ...
Video presents evidence that the Bush Administration deliberately ignored warnings that the events of September 11, 2001 were about to happen. If they knew about 9/11 and did nothing to prevent it, that alone is enough to bring Bush and his entire administration up on charges of high treason and mass murder.

“Truth is unthinkable.”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#278571 Aug 21, 2014
Porkpie Hat wrote:
<quoted text>Flat earth proven!!111!!!111

http://m.youtube.com/watch...
You don't realize that it was the flat earth religious fanatics that conducted the smear campaign against the round earthers, do you?

The way you spam and bring all threads you participate in to a screeching halt makes you stupid, I mean really, really, f*cking stupid.

You are so stupid, you don't even understand the simple rules of topix that state repeating the same post over and over constitutes spam and is a violation of the terms of use right here on this website.

So tell me Dudley DoWrong, if you can't even understand the simple terms of use on a little website, then how is anyone supposed to take you seriously when you claim to understand the rules of physics, or the understanding of the 15,000 page NIST Reports, or the complexities of 9/11 in general?

You are so dumb, and I'm talking tree stump dumb, people can't even have a conversation with you, because you end up just repeating yourself like a Rain Man "Judge Wapner on at 4:30, Charlie Babbitt, Judge Wapner on at 4:30, Charlie Babbitt, Judge Wapner on at 4:30, Charlie Babbitt..."

Nothing very deep or intellectual about you, is there Rain Man?

Dudley DoWrong aka Porkpie Hat, so wrong he can't even follow the rules of simple decency. So dumb he can't even follow the rules of a simple internet forum. And so tree stump dumb, he will never understand the complexities of a geo-political conspiracy such as 9/11.

So for him

Insults Are Easier

“SHEEN IS A LIAR”

Since: Dec 10

Lincoln, NE

#278576 Aug 21, 2014
So after hiding for two days to make it look like he was doing lawyer work, Sheen, the insignificant little man is back with his usual canned nonsense ...... If Sheen ever had an original thought it would die of loneliness ….. what a waste of a human being
Charlie Sheen wrote:
Pedo Tommy, No one is doing it for 9-11 WE DO IT FOR THE CHILDREN!
FOUGERA!
<quoted text>

“SHEEN IS A LIAR”

Lincoln, NE

#278578 Aug 21, 2014
I ask all the Shills, do you believe that accusing people of pedophilia just to win and argument is wrong ..... yes or no

“SHEEN IS A LIAR”

Lincoln, NE

#278582 Aug 21, 2014
You know Sheen sits in his darkened basement screaming out

These are not boxer shorts. Mine are boxer shorts. These are Hanes 32.

My boxer shorts have my name and it says Sheen

I get my boxer shorts at K-Mart in Cincinnati.

Gotta get my boxer shorts at K-Mart.

K-Mart!

Boxer shorts. K-Mart!

Boxer shorts. K-Mart!

K-Mart in Cincinnati.

Wednesday is fish sticks. Green lime jello for dessert

“SHEEN IS A LIAR”

Lincoln, NE

#278583 Aug 21, 2014
Must be another slow day at the Sheen Law Center Inc.

Canada

#278587 Aug 21, 2014
<quoted text>You don't realize that it was the flat earth religious fanatics that conducted the smear campaign against the round earthers, do you?

The way you spam and bring all threads you participate in to a screeching halt makes you stupid, I mean really, really, f*cking stupid.

You are so stupid, you don't even understand the simple rules of topix that state repeating the same post over and over constitutes spam and is a violation of the terms of use right here on this website.

So tell me Dudley DoWrong, if you can't even understand the simple terms of use on a little website, then how is anyone supposed to take you seriously when you claim to understand the rules of physics, or the understanding of the 15,000 page NIST Reports, or the complexities of 9/11 in general?

You are so dumb, and I'm talking tree stump dumb, people can't even have a conversation with you, because you end up just repeating yourself like a Rain Man "Judge Wapner on at 4:30, Charlie Babbitt, Judge Wapner on at 4:30, Charlie Babbitt, Judge Wapner on at 4:30, Charlie Babbitt..."

Nothing very deep or intellectual about you, is there Rain Man?

Dudley DoWrong aka Porkpie Hat, so wrong he can't even follow the rules of simple decency. So dumb he can't even follow the rules of a simple internet forum. And so tree stump dumb, he will never understand the complexities of a geo-political conspiracy such as 9/11.

So for him

Insults Are Easier
Translation: "wah wah wah blubber boo hoo hoo! No one but idiots like the lab rat believes MY flat earth type theory about 9/11! Wah wah wah blubber boo hoo hoo!"

Hey Ignorance, try honesty and integrity...it works much better!

“Truth is unthinkable.”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#278588 Aug 21, 2014
JudgeNJury wrote:
Must be another slow day at the Sheen Law Center Inc.
He might as well fill up the forum with spam, since he obviously can't fill up his 'Law Office'.

Got to give him credit though, what he lacks in intelligence, he makes up for in repetition.

Never underestimate retard strength.

Insults Are Easier

Canada

#278589 Aug 21, 2014
JudgeNJury wrote:
<quoted text>Do you believe that accusing people of pedophilia just to win and argument is wrong ..... yes or no
But pedo-tommy is a pedo....pedo-tommy!

It can easily be confirmed using his own argumentum ad googlium as the standard.

Why is it good enough to accuse people of mass murder but not good enough to accuse them of pedophilia?

Oh right, that good ol twoofer double standard!

I'll have to dig up some of his vulgar jinn martini posts where he pined over his desire to molest other posters children....although that sock was banned so many times it may be hard to find any!

Canada

#278590 Aug 21, 2014
JudgeNJury wrote:
<quoted text>That's pretty infantile even for you ....but I guess winning an argument is what's most important to some people
Oh the delicious fking irony mixed with a heaping helping of hypocrisy!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 1 min LAWEST100 654,135
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 12 min Clearwater 64,122
News Who is an atheist? (May '10) 14 min thetruth 9,366
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 16 min Joe Fortuna 973,846
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 19 min MUQ2 45,247
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 4 hr Rosa_Winkel 106,547
What color will Taylor Swift's baby be? 4 hr Anonymous 1
first gay experience? (Sep '14) 15 hr andy 43
More from around the web