yes

no

well, im not sure

“Twoof, a true act of ignorance”

Since: Jun 09

Edmonton, Canada

#278304 Aug 18, 2014
JudgeNJury wrote:
<quoted text>How sad is it that PieSHill keeps a database of posts from an Internet forum ?????
Actually dummy, topix keeps it.

I know, I know. You're just too dumb to be expected to understand simple concepts.

Edmonton, Canada

#278305 Aug 18, 2014
Insults Are Easier wrote:
<quoted text>Ah, the bare assertion, the smear campaigns greatest asset.

Don't worry Dudley DoWrong, WasteOfTime will be here later to console you and make you feel better.

Until then,

Insults Are Easier
You posted a few youRube videos which don't support your claims.

But hey, thanks for the irony!!!

Now explain thermal measuring devices....

Since: Aug 11

Scotts Valley, CA

#278306 Aug 18, 2014
Dr_Zorderz wrote:
<quoted text>
Bite Me !
Uh Huh Eh !
Naw, I like my cheeseburgers fresh off the grill.

Scotts Valley, CA

#278307 Aug 18, 2014
JudgeNJury wrote:
Him, Sheen, and Wastewater the Smear Merchants ..... this forum is like a gathering ground for Shill Losers
<quoted text>
Then you should leave paranoid conspiracy shill.

Scotts Valley, CA

#278308 Aug 18, 2014
Dr_Zorderz wrote:
<quoted text>
Gee does it have anything to do with an undisturbed crime scene or thoroughly identifying the wreckage of large aircraft allegedly deliberately crashed into tall buildings?
Was the "required standard of evidence" followed by the so-called investigators of 9/11?
We all know the answer is NO it was NOT !
Uh Huh Eh !
Everything was cleaned up and hauled to a staging area where it was examined, photographed and entered into evidence. You are don't know what you are talking about.

“SHEEN IS A LIAR”

Since: Dec 10

Lincoln, NE

#278309 Aug 18, 2014
Prove that everything was hauled to a staging area where it was examined, photographed and entered into evidence
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
Everything was cleaned up and hauled to a staging area where it was examined, photographed and entered into evidence. You are don't know what you are talking about.

“SHEEN IS A LIAR”

Lincoln, NE

#278310 Aug 18, 2014
Ever get the feeling PieShill wouldnt talk to people like this in real life for fear of getting punched in the mouth ..... but I guess the internet makes lots of people foul mouthed tough guys
Porkpie Hat wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually dummy, topix keeps it.
I know, I know. You're just too dumb to be expected to understand simple concepts.
Pegasus

Baltimore, MD

#278312 Aug 18, 2014
JudgeNJury wrote:
Ever get the feeling PieShill wouldnt talk to people like this in real life for fear of getting punched in the mouth ..... but I guess the internet makes lots of people foul mouthed tough guys
<quoted text>
What a joke.....run your mouth around one of the victims family members and you'd be fighting off a flurry of punches before your lame ass would have a chance to hit the ground.

Then they would lay the boots to you for good measure......LMAO!!!!

“Truth is unthinkable.”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#278313 Aug 18, 2014
Porkpie Hat wrote:
<quoted text>You posted a few youRube videos which don't support your claims.

But hey, thanks for the irony!!!

Now explain thermal measuring devices....
Everythings irony to the moron.

Ive never claimed perfection, yet I am not so imperfect to think false allegations of pedophilia are funny, or would I use such a tactic for the goal of silencing people as I sit cowardly behind my computer screen.

But you do.

It's pointless to explain anything to you, as you will just distort that explanation to fit your smear campaign agenda - especially since I already have, and you ignored it to continue to post your out of context quote.

You simply are not intelligent enough, nor is your character sufficient enough, for me to waste my time jumping through your hoops that you will continue to move to present information in a negative light.

You are nothing more than a scientifically illiterate smear merchant, proven by your false pedophilia allegation that you claimed to validate by using the words of a false nic to verify. Scientific literacy requires a much higher threshold for verifying claims then you have shown with that repeated false claim.

That makes you the moron of all morons, moron.

This tells me all I need to know about you, why you easily believe NIST's non evidence based 'investigation', and why your religion is

Insults Are Easier

“Truth is unthinkable.”

Location hidden

#278314 Aug 18, 2014
Porkpie Hat wrote:
<quoted text>Actually dummy, topix keeps it.

Oh, so you look it up each and every time you post it?

That makes you either the biggest dummy, or the biggest liar, so take your pick.

Insults Are Easier

“SHEEN IS A LIAR”

Lincoln, NE

#278315 Aug 18, 2014
You have no idea what I think Peggy so go back to cleaning the bathrooms
Pegasus wrote:
<quoted text>
What a joke.....run your mouth around one of the victims family members and you'd be fighting off a flurry of punches before your lame ass would have a chance to hit the ground.
Then they would lay the boots to you for good measure......LMAO!!!!

Edmonton, Canada

#278317 Aug 18, 2014
<quoted text>Everythings irony to the moron.

Ive never claimed perfection, yet I am not so imperfect to think false allegations of pedophilia are funny, or would I use such a tactic for the goal of silencing people as I sit cowardly behind my computer screen.

But you do.

It's pointless to explain anything to you, as you will just distort that explanation to fit your smear campaign agenda - especially since I already have, and you ignored it to continue to post your out of context quote.

You simply are not intelligent enough, nor is your character sufficient enough, for me to waste my time jumping through your hoops that you will continue to move to present information in a negative light.

You are nothing more than a scientifically illiterate smear merchant, proven by your false pedophilia allegation that you claimed to validate by using the words of a false nic to verify. Scientific literacy requires a much higher threshold for verifying claims then you have shown with that repeated false claim.

That makes you the moron of all morons, moron.

This tells me all I need to know about you, why you easily believe NIST's non evidence based 'investigation', and why your religion is

Insults Are Easier
Does anyone read your snivel filled word salads Ignorance?

p=mv

Edmonton, Canada

#278318 Aug 18, 2014
<quoted text>Oh, so you look it up each and every time you post it?

That makes you either the biggest dummy, or the biggest liar, so take your pick.

Insults Are Easier
The fact that you think that's what's required pretty much confirms that you're one of the biggest idiots here Ignorance.

Melting points

“Truth is unthinkable.”

Location hidden

#278319 Aug 18, 2014
Dr_Zorderz wrote:
<quoted text>Au Contraire, pigboy is BOTH a big dummy and a big liar !

He's just an internet pig who wears a funny hat. LOL

Uh Huh Eh !
I did forget the third obvious option didn't I ?

Oh well, I tee it up, you hit it out.

Insults Are Easier

“Truth is unthinkable.”

Location hidden

#278321 Aug 18, 2014
Porkpie Hat wrote:
<quoted text>Does anyone read your snivel filled word salads Ignorance?

p=mv
Are you crying little pig?

Sucks to be you and all your hats.

Insults Are Easier

“SHEEN IS A LIAR”

Lincoln, NE

#278323 Aug 18, 2014
And so the childish name calling continues from the PigShill because thatís how you win a debate ........ what a crappy human being he is, lets all be thankful we are not related to him
Porkpie Hat wrote:
<quoted text>
The fact that you think that's what's required pretty much confirms that you're one of the biggest idiots here Ignorance.
Melting points
Pro People

Eau Claire, WI

#278324 Aug 18, 2014
TGC wrote:
<quoted text>
I know it will not make a differance for those who have drunk the liberal koolaid but.
1) Steel can and is softened by fire. Ask any fireman about steel beams in fires. Also ask them how hot a building can get with drafts etc fan the flames, like bellows. An open fire is much cooler than a building fire.
2) Watch any real, not movie footage of a plane crash, the fuel fire always burns a long time after the initial explosion. Especially when the tanks are pretty full.
3) Kamikaze pilots had people, a lot, shooting at them. They were mostly young and inexperienced, the others had been shot down long before the divine wind got going. By the way, did you think the carrier just sat there and did not maneuver?
4) Prior to 9/11 pilots were instructed to go along with hijackers to save lives. It is easy to fly back from Cuba.
5) I hope you don't fly on airlines, as you don't seem to think the pilot can find the airport, and land. A much harder task than you give them credit for.
6) Security was not all that tight before 9/11, unless you had not noticed, a box cutter with a plastc handle might well have passed thru.
7) Gravity has an acceleration of 32 ft/sec/sec. That means it gets faster until it reachers terminal velocity, a skydiver frequently reaches 125mph.
None of this will make any differance to you but maybe others will see your fallacies.
I'm kinda liberal and I agree with you totally. See you can still be a liberal and believe in scientific
answers. And reasonable assumptions. Never did like koolaid.

Edmonton, Canada

#278325 Aug 18, 2014
Dr_Zorderz wrote:
<quoted text>Au Contraire, pigboy is BOTH a big dummy and a big liar !

He's just an internet pig who wears a funny hat. LOL

Uh Huh Eh !
Yet it's always you idiots getting caught lying oh elevator boy-sheep-DNA 20 pilots YOUNG EARTH CREATIONIST STREET CORNER JEEBUS!

Tell us the one about the 6.5 second collapse time again!

Edmonton, Canada

#278326 Aug 18, 2014
<quoted text>Are you crying little pig?

Sucks to be you and all your hats.

Insults Are Easier
Translation: "wah wah wah blubber boo hoo hoo! No one aside from morons like elevator boy-sheep believes my twoofs! Wah wah wah blubber boo hoo hoo!"

Scotts Valley, CA

#278327 Aug 18, 2014
JudgeNJury wrote:
Prove that everything was hauled to a staging area where it was examined, photographed and entered into evidence
<quoted text>
It is a well known fact Twoofer shill.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 3 min truth 560,575
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 7 min Osmius 778,817
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 21 min Peace_Warrior 605,359
Moses never existed 32 min thewordofme 838
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 1 hr UIDIOTRACEUMAKEWO... 175,784
Gay snapchat names 1 hr addictive420 182
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 1 hr Student 39,390
Straight guys: Would you ever have intercourse ... (Jul '12) 19 hr risque 137
More from around the web