no

well, im not sure

“Twoof, a true act of ignorance”

Since: Jun 09

Edmonton, Canada

#278449 Aug 19, 2014
Insults Are Easier wrote:
<quoted text>
p=mv is only relevant if outward explosive force was not clearly observed as the towers fell.
And yes Ignorance, even though you're too dumb to understand why your post is so bloody hilarious, it's still a lie.

“Truth is unthinkable.”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#278450 Aug 19, 2014
Lets compare, I made a statement about steel plated with metals with lower melting points, which you misconstrued to mean I think plated steel somehow melts at a lower temp because of that plated material.

While you falsely accuse people of pedophilia and name-call constantly to avoid debate.

Who's worse?

Not

Insults Are Easier

“Truth is unthinkable.”

Location hidden

#278451 Aug 19, 2014
Round and round smear goes, too stupid to post in context quotes wherever he goes.

Insults Are Easier

“Truth is unthinkable.”

Location hidden

#278452 Aug 19, 2014
And you still don't know what a lie vs. an honest mistake is.

No wonder you intentionally lie so much.

Insults Are Easier

Edmonton, Canada

#278453 Aug 19, 2014
And here's your latest partner in pathological lies,
<quoted text>
p=mv is only relevant if outward explosive force was not clearly observed as the towers fell.
Like seriously, how can anyone take you idiots seriously!

Edmonton, Canada

#278454 Aug 19, 2014
Lets compare, I made a statement about steel plated with metals with lower melting points, which you misconstrued to mean I think plated steel somehow melts at a lower temp because of that plated material.

While you falsely accuse people of pedophilia and name-call constantly to avoid debate.

Who's worse?

Not

Insults Are Easier
I can and have linked to the exact post.

You make a complete fool of yourself then try to cover it up by telling more lies...just like your claim that you found articles stating plated steel melted in fires, yet you can't link to even one.

You're a lying baffoon, it's mindless twits like you that destroyed any hope twoof ever had of being a legitimate movement.

Not that it had a chance from the start given the lies in its origins.

Edmonton, Canada

#278455 Aug 19, 2014
Oh and moron, pedo-tommy is a pedo.

He posted a plethora of crap pining over what he'd do to others posters children.

He married a 14 year old.

But what's truly funny is my "google search lesson" showing him why his argument by google search results fails backfired when I found out he really is a pedo!

Twoof really picks the winners! Well and whiners (enter you).

Oh and baselessly accusing people of mass murder is pretty bad....how's the view from your glass house Ignorance?

Thanks for playing fkball!

Edmonton, Canada

#278456 Aug 19, 2014

Insults Are Easier
Translation: "wah wah wah blubber boo hoo hoo! I wanna win an argument just for showing up! I'm entitled!"

Edmonton, Canada

#278457 Aug 19, 2014
Actually, here's the lab rat,
JudgeNJury wrote:
<quoted text>Thats right Govie Shill , I was one of the founders of a BioTech company called Fougera Pharmaceuticals, it was bought by Novartis Pharmaceuticals in 2012
JudgeNJury wrote:
<quoted text>Yes PieSHill, I was working 18 hour days .... that happens when you are trying to develope an skin cancer vaccine
JudgeNJury wrote:
<quoted text>The division we started was called PharmaDerm which worked on dermatology products and skin cancer Sheen
JudgeNJury wrote:
<quoted text>I'm going to type this slow because I know you can't read fast I worked for Fougera , started a division with Zeineb El Ghali and several others called PharmaDerm, Fougera was bought for it's PharmaDerm division that made Novartis the world leader in dermatology products
JudgeNJury wrote:
<quoted text>You guys make me laugh .... because a Google search will tell you all the inside information about the company
JudgeNJury wrote:
<quoted text>What the hell are you talking about ....... I'm a retired haberdasher

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#278461 Aug 19, 2014
I'll save a lot of time here and declaim myself the winner by default. Twoof has no pwoof.

GLAD I COULD HELP

“Truth is unthinkable.”

Location hidden

#278464 Aug 19, 2014
JudgeNJury wrote:
<quoted text>I don't think you know what irony means. You are a horrible human who wouldn't have the balls to call people in the real life the names you call people on here, but of course you are not here to debate , you are here to smear people and distract from the discussion

Your pedophilia accusations against Tom was the lowest thing a person could do ..... that says a lot about what a scumbag you really are
He can define irony no better than he can articulate, the simple difference between a lie and an honest mistake, or the truth from a fake. Insults are the only game that he can partake, as he sits in front of his computer, intently avoiding debate. Repeating spam endlessly, spewing nothing but hate. He's the type of person, that must tear you down for him to be great, 9/11 is too complex to put on his plate, so his own misperceptions of you he will regurgitate, because his costume is human hiding the soul of a snake.

Insults Are Easier

“Rising”

Since: Dec 10

Milky Way

#278465 Aug 19, 2014
Lesbians 4 911 twoof and the admonishment of accusations against Tom Fontain are instigating from a computer near you!

“Turn left at pub Number 42”

Since: Dec 08

Homehill,QLD

#278467 Aug 19, 2014
Insults Are Easier
What is the below?
JudgeNJury wrote:
I've never lied on here so good luck with that ........make sure you place this post in your govie database <quoted text>
http://www.topix.com/forum/topstories/TSBMT04...

“SATYAMEV JAYATE-TRUTH WINS ”

Since: Mar 14

JUBAIL, KSA

#278468 Aug 19, 2014
Porkpie Hat wrote:
<quoted text>
What you should do if you really want the truth and want to understand it is stop poisoning your mind with stupid and start learning about the disciplines relevant to understanding building collapses.
Free fall is not now nor has it ever been a component in controlled demolition and there's still no scientific proof free fall can't occur due to structural failures caused by fire.
You idiots continue to make baseless claims based solely on your cognitive dissonance and your desired conclusion while proving nothing along the way.
Oh and the only "free fall" was in WTC 7 and it exceeded free fall which can be explained by the internal structure collapsing and literally pulling the exterior structure down.
Learn something....
It is truth that makes you free and explains every hing.

With falsehood you have to make twist and turn at every stage. and that is what is being done for 9/11.

Every thing was special for 9/11, from security check to missed luggage to "strange hijacking" to "No action by any department"... and leading to the "strange collapse of 3 Land marks of NY" and one in Washington.

How many lucky chances and coincidences in one day?

Open your mind and start thinking....unbiased and open minded and may be you want to know the truth of 9/11.

Who benefited from it?

“Rising”

Since: Dec 10

Milky Way

#278469 Aug 19, 2014
MUQ1 wrote:
<quoted text>
It is truth that makes you free and explains every hing.
With falsehood you have to make twist and turn at every stage. and that is what is being done for 9/11.
Every thing was special for 9/11, from security check to missed luggage to "strange hijacking" to "No action by any department"... and leading to the "strange collapse of 3 Land marks of NY" and one in Washington.
How many lucky chances and coincidences in one day?
Open your mind and start thinking....unbiased and open minded and may be you want to know the truth of 9/11.
Who benefited from it?

Homehill,QLD

#278470 Aug 19, 2014
MUQ1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Things are neither true because they are on youtube.
Things are neither false because they are on youtube.
The same applies to what we listen on TV , media or magazines.
Some of the info is true, some is false and some is pure guess work.
The views are carefully interwoven with news, so many persons do not know which is which.
A pro-Israel news would start with "How much restraint Israel' Police and Military is using to "save their right to security and safety of their homeland " against unprovoked action from other side.
A pro Arab news would start with How many children and women were killed today in Gaza, West bank, showing Israel's brutality...
There is truth and falsehood present in both stories and views are mixed with the news...
It is very difficult to keep the balance.
The two sides view the body of a 2 year Palestinian child, shot point blank by rifle.....one sees it as "unavoidable loss" and the other as "callous murder".
Every person has a colored filter before his or her eyes.
We have a balanced news here.
One segment will be the indiscriminate bombing,shooting of Palestinians by Israel and then homegrown Muslims joining ISIS militants with their 10yld son sawing heads off the local Iraqis people and posting the photos on Facebook.

Its just another round of"Clash of the Desert Gods.Same shite different day.
MUQ1 wrote:
To many people 9/11 is a clear case of conspiracy..... while for many people, there is nothing hidden in "official" 9/11 version. Whatever was to be known is already known.
These extreme views make what humans are.... they will believe in what they want to believe in.... and reject the other person.
Some are polite in expressing their views while some are "volatile" and start using "forceful language from the word Go".
Not that I believe everything the the US authority's says on 911,its I dont believe the truth movements claims.
Just an example of the false claims from the post I replied to
1.18:50 - Law of physics violated
0.00:20 - The hypothesis of controlled demolitions
A twoofer will not even see a problem here.

Its "controlled demolitions violate law of physics" .
The only thing that was violated was common sense and the likes of A&E rely on this.
Twoofer=lots of dollars but no sense.

The list is only the tip of the iceberg or as you put it to PorkPie "How many lucky chances and coincidences in one day" that had to happen on that day to pull off 911.

Now what are the chances of that?

“Truth is unthinkable.”

Location hidden

#278472 Aug 19, 2014
JudgeNJury wrote:
What's really sad is how none of the other shills will stand up for human decency and decry Pies pedophilia accusations against Tom Fontain
Birds of a feather, tend to flock together, and why you will see them ignore this issue forever. Because if they were smart they wouldn't need slights, they'd simply rely on reason to prove they were right.

What is a lie? All trolls will wonder, then a drunk tries to cover by begging questions, from way on down under. Too dense and characterless to think for himself, people may call him a troll, but I call him an insignificant elf.

This is the smear campaign of propaganda you see? It's never about them, only people like you and me.

Now compared to the false accusation of pedophilia nothing is sleazier, these are just a few words from your friend

Insults Are Easier

Homehill,QLD

#278473 Aug 19, 2014
Porkpie Hat wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn't watch this until this morning and I have to say, what an excellent example of the non-observant nature of twoofer idiocy this is!
First, the range this device is set at is from +15 to +120C.
Second, the distance setting is at 0M.
So the device is set to measure to a maximum of 120C giving a colour coded readout of that parameter at a location of 0M!
Now it's a given that losers like Ignorance is Bliss have no clue a device like this works but seriously....do the not have any ability to use even basic logic?
That is too funny!!!!!"
Id be happy to go with this.

Insults Are Easier "Check out the FLIR footage" shows no temps of ignited thermite.
Ignorance and self debunking in one

“SATYAMEV JAYATE-TRUTH WINS ”

Since: Mar 14

JUBAIL, KSA

#278474 Aug 19, 2014
AussieBobby wrote:
<quoted text>
We have a balanced news here.
One segment will be the indiscriminate bombing,shooting of Palestinians by Israel and then homegrown Muslims joining ISIS militants with their 10yld son sawing heads off the local Iraqis people and posting the photos on Facebook.
Its just another round of"Clash of the Desert Gods.Same shite different day.
<quoted text>
Not that I believe everything the the US authority's says on 911,its I dont believe the truth movements claims.
Just an example of the false claims from the post I replied to
1.18:50 - Law of physics violated
0.00:20 - The hypothesis of controlled demolitions
A twoofer will not even see a problem here.
Its "controlled demolitions violate law of physics" .
The only thing that was violated was common sense and the likes of A&E rely on this.
Twoofer=lots of dollars but no sense.
The list is only the tip of the iceberg or as you put it to PorkPie "How many lucky chances and coincidences in one day" that had to happen on that day to pull off 911.
Now what are the chances of that?
If you "believe" that you get "balanced news" there....that is sure sign of "Unbalance"? You get "main biased news" first and then other side is added with a "negative tone". The job is done by experts and not laymen.

Almost every thing about 9/11 was "happy coincidence".... whichever aspect you take up, is full of strange chances and coincidences.

The list of "coincidences" itself would become a book of normal size.

To sum it all "9/11 was indeed a lucky day for terrorists, such a day never came and shall never come again, I hope".

Homehill,QLD

#278475 Aug 19, 2014
MUQ1 wrote:
<quoted text>
If you "believe" that you get "balanced news" there....that is sure sign of "Unbalance"? You get "main biased news" first and then other side is added with a "negative tone". The job is done by experts and not laymen.
Im not living in KSA where they are filters on top of filters
I watch Aljazeera and UAE English news as well as the other hundred channels from every nation across the world,and there's the unrestricted internet.
MUQ1 wrote:
Almost every thing about 9/11 was "happy coincidence".... whichever aspect you take up, is full of strange chances and coincidences.
The list of "coincidences" itself would become a book of normal size.
To sum it all "9/11 was indeed a lucky day for terrorists, such a day never came and shall never come again, I hope".
You are right.The list "coincidences" that had to all come together on that very day to pull off 911 would fill a book.

Welcome aboard

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
No one should blaspheme Prophet Mohammad, peace... 9 min MUQ2 833
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 12 min MUQ2 40,846
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 21 min Truth 6,338
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 26 min Epiphany2 612,890
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 34 min lightbeamrider 863,686
9/11&bin 58 min REV CAROL 1
The Christian Atheist debate 3 hr Critical Eye 1,903
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 6 hr Tony17 599,312
More from around the web