Was 9/11 a conspiracy??

Was 9/11 a conspiracy??

Created by djhixx on Oct 13, 2007

55,132 votes

Click on an option to vote

yes

no

well, im not sure

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#278162 Aug 15, 2014
Dr_Zorderz wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks for confirming that your opinion is flawed and moronic even if you think you have hard evidence, which you don't.
You can't show the Boeing or any pieces of it in the Pentagon no matter how many unreliable eyewitnesses you say saw it crash which they didn't.
Uh Huh Eh !
I already posted mine. What do you have other than childish remarks?

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#278163 Aug 15, 2014
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text>
In 11 years you couldn't prove it was anything but flight 77 that struck the pentagon.
Forever the only evidence that exists, shows it was *flight 77 that struck the pentagon.
Cry and whine some more, it wont help.... but by all means go ahead.
Don't you just love it when they post the so called order not to shoot down flight 77? Don't you just love the fact that a conspiracy site posts the testimony of over one-hundred witnesses to the Pentagon catastrophe?

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#278164 Aug 15, 2014
Dr_Zorderz wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks for confirming that your opinion is flawed and moronic even if you think you have hard evidence, which you don't.
You can't show the Boeing or any pieces of it in the Pentagon no matter how many unreliable eyewitnesses you say saw it crash which they didn't.
Uh Huh Eh !
Hang on too that piece of nonsense. The Boeing is in the film stupid.

GLAD I COULD HELP

Now let's see your feckless attempt to impeach one-hundred witnesses to the fact.

Let's see you refute this hard evidence.

http://www.911myths.com/index.php/Pentagon_ev...

Refute this.
The arguments of 9/11 “truthers” on the impact of American Airlines Flight 77 into the pentagon are particularly farfetched given the existence of multiple videos of the crash and hundreds of eyewitnesses as well as massive physical evidence including large parts of the plane with serial numbers and DNA identification of the remains of the passengers.

I think these two videos are particularly effective in debunking their claims. The first features all three live surveillance videos of the crash, which although they are at a low frame rate clearly show parts of the fast-moving plane as it impacts the building. The second is a nice, simple explanation of how truthers use quotes out of context to misrepresent the statements of key eyewitnesses. Why they engage in deliberate misrepresentation of the facts is a question which enters the realm of abnormal psychology.

http://www.fontcraft.com/idiotwars/...

GLAD I COULD HELP

“Truth is unthinkable.”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#278165 Aug 15, 2014
Porkpie Hat wrote:
<quoted text>The drunken duck!

Hey, your parents still owe me money for teaching you that free fall isn't a speed ducky!

Quack!
Of course free fall a speed, since speed is merely the measurement of motion, and the measurement of free fall is 9.8 meters per second squared.

So next time a person asks you what is the speed of a free falling object on the earths surface, you reply its roughly 9.8 meters per second squared.

So be honest for once in your miserable life and refund that money for the lesson you failed to teach accurately, and make your own check out to

Insults Are Easier

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#278167 Aug 15, 2014
Dr_Zorderz wrote:
<quoted text>
Too bad that to date none of the "large" parts or any parts of any plane wreckage from any of the four alleged crash sites has ever been identified by serial number back to extensive maintenance records of the planes in question.
Uh Huh Eh !
Grasping at straws again? Why am I not surprised. Flight 77 ended at the Pentagon. You are trying to make what happened fit your delusion. Just think about it. How could flight 77 have gone anywhere but into the Pentagon?

GLAD I COULD HELP

“Turn left at pub Number 42”

Since: Dec 08

Homehill,QLD

#278168 Aug 15, 2014
Insults Are Easier wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course free fall a speed, since speed is merely the measurement of motion, and the measurement of free fall is 9.8 meters per second squared.
So next time a person asks you what is the speed of a free falling object on the earths surface, you reply its roughly 9.8 meters per second squared.
So be honest for once in your miserable life and refund that money for the lesson you failed to teach accurately, and make your own check out to
Insults Are Easier
What is the free fall speed of an A4 sheet of paper?
onemale

Charleston, IL

#278169 Aug 16, 2014
Why Did Dick Cheney ALLOW A "Plane" To Hit The Pentagon On September 11, 2001?



who

Reading, UK

#278170 Aug 16, 2014
Porkpie Hat wrote:
<quoted text>
It doesn't matter that they can be produced by thermite. Reverse engineering cause without a proper theory is bogus.
And he's produced more than 2, he has 2 pictured. The fact is he produced what Harrit claimed could only be produced by thermite. Hell, there's millions or even billions produced daily in our shop.
Cling to your straw man who, it's the reason twoof will never budge a millimetre.
Iron rich microspheres are just another canard for the foolish.
Well look Porkster...the experiments he carried out weren't even done under lab conditions, if he carries out these test under lab conditions and publishes a paper I'll take it seriously, until then I will view it as little more than pseudo science, much like I do with that Judy Woods bullcrap.
Frankly I'm surprised that you would accept it as gospel when you demand much higher standards from the likes of me.
who

Reading, UK

#278171 Aug 16, 2014
I'll ask again Porky.....Do you accept that iron rich microspheres are a by-product of a thermitic reation, and do you accept that the WTC dust was full of them?
I'll give you a clue....the answer starts with a y.

“Twoof, a true act of ignorance”

Since: Jun 09

Canada

#278175 Aug 16, 2014
Doctor Zhivago wrote:
Charlie Sheen
Porkpie Hat
WasteWater

three totally worthless human beings trolling idiot bullshit on topix

they do not really convince people but they try to pretend they do
Translation: "wah wah wah no one believes my long debunked myths but my fellow idiots! Wah wah wah blubber boo hoo hoo!"

“Twoof, a true act of ignorance”

Since: Jun 09

Canada

#278176 Aug 16, 2014

“Twoof, a true act of ignorance”

Since: Jun 09

Canada

#278177 Aug 16, 2014
you cant handle the truth wrote:
<quoted text>you certainly do not speak for everyone

you are just a troll playing stupid antics
I'll second her statement.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#278178 Aug 16, 2014
onemale wrote:
Why Did Dick Cheney ALLOW A "Plane" To Hit The Pentagon On September 11, 2001?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =yB1fMzoq44YXX
Now you concede that flight 77 hit the Pentagon.

GREAT

GLAD I COULD HELP

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#278179 Aug 16, 2014
Dr_Zorderz wrote:
Too bad for the debwunkers that to date none of the "large" parts or any parts of any plane wreckage from any of the four alleged crash sites has ever been identified by serial number back to extensive maintenance records of the planes in question.
A procedure routinely done by investigating agencies in all airplane crashes. But for some inexplicable reasons of national security, strangely OMITTED from the WTC disaster in which 4 large airliners, all passengers, and crew allegedly died in a single morning in 4 separate alleged incidents in which many hundreds of innocent people alleged died also.
Uh Huh Eh !
The parts of flight 77 were found right where one would expect them to be along with DNA evidence of the victims.

Information is available but unfortunately, the internet is flooded with Conspiracy bull shit.

GLAD I COULD HELP

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#278180 Aug 16, 2014
Dr_Zorderz wrote:
<quoted text>
.
Well sewerwater, planes usually fly when they want to somewhere. In this case flight 77 never existed or it did go somewhere else, most likely by flying.
.
Delusion is as sewerwater does.
Uh Huh Eh !
Given the unquestionable and verifiable fact that flight 77 took of and was tracked in various ways, given the fact that the C-130 pilot saw it crash into the pentagon, your theory is false.

GLAD I COULD HELP

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#278181 Aug 16, 2014
who wrote:
I'll ask again Porky.....Do you accept that iron rich microspheres are a by-product of a thermitic reation, and do you accept that the WTC dust was full of them?
I'll give you a clue....the answer starts with a y.
Oooh....thermic reaction. WTF are you talking about?

“Truth is unthinkable.”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#278187 Aug 16, 2014
AussieBobby wrote:
<quoted text>What is the free fall speed of an A4 sheet of paper?
Well Booby, I could tell you free fall is not a speed and you are an illiterate drunk, to avoid admitting that a sheet of paper, falling through a stack of papers at free fall speed means a force removed those papers to allow it to occur...

But to answer your question, a sheet of paper is greatly affected by wind resistance, and that resistance will slow that sheet of papers free fall, and will even cause it to reach a maximum speed in which acceleration stops when the force of gravity is resisted by the air that paper is traveling through.

However, buildings aren't made of paper, so this question you ask is quite irrelevant to 9/11 and buildings collapsing completely and symmetrically, while subsequently not investigated thoroughly by agencies intent to cover it up for political and financial agendas.

And if that can happen in America, the beacon of hope for the world, you Austrians are really f*cked.

Insults Are Easier

“Truth is unthinkable.”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#278188 Aug 16, 2014
Porkpie Hat wrote:
So your genius for your false accusation of spam is to spam that same tired nonsense you have been spamming for years?

You don't even know what spam is you freakin fool.

Insults Are Easier

“Truth is unthinkable.”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#278189 Aug 16, 2014
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>... besides, I provided testimony of a fireman who was on the scene. WTF do you have?

GLAD I COULD HELP
NIST ignored the testimony of fireman.

http://youtu.be/3SLIzSCt_cg

These fireman disagree with NIST.

http://youtu.be/uor8NhUr_90

And you are to stupid to know you're own hypocrisy, as you claim others are juvenile while you stick your old fingers in your dried up... ears, spamming the same gibberish of Next! GLAD I COULD HELP, IS THIS THREAD DEAD YET?

Truth is, every thread is a little deader the moment you participate it, because all threads require intelligence to provide interest, and you are neither intelligent or interesting.

There are two possibilities about what you are. You are either a.) A sad old lady with no friends, who lives alone because nobody can stand to be around you, so you get the one pleasure your sad life allows and you derail threads to fulfill a sickness of wishing chaos on people, to try and fill that empty hole where your soul would be, if you had one. b.) you are a dis info agent working in a little cubicle making 10 bucks an hour - by creating dozens of personalities to spam away discussion, by being so dumb people just have nothing to say in response to your mind numbing stupidity - a stupidity that the government agencies found was much more effective in dissuading people from learning about 9/11 then trying to argue the bad science NIST presented.

This is why

Insults Are Easier
Pegasus

Orange, NJ

#278190 Aug 16, 2014
Insults Are Easier wrote:
<quoted text>
NIST ignored the testimony of fireman.
http://youtu.be/3SLIzSCt_cg
These fireman disagree with NIST.
http://youtu.be/uor8NhUr_90
And you are to stupid to know you're own hypocrisy, as you claim others are juvenile while you stick your old fingers in your dried up... ears, spamming the same gibberish of Next! GLAD I COULD HELP, IS THIS THREAD DEAD YET?
Truth is, every thread is a little deader the moment you participate it, because all threads require intelligence to provide interest, and you are neither intelligent or interesting.
There are two possibilities about what you are. You are either a.) A sad old lady with no friends, who lives alone because nobody can stand to be around you, so you get the one pleasure your sad life allows and you derail threads to fulfill a sickness of wishing chaos on people, to try and fill that empty hole where your soul would be, if you had one. b.) you are a dis info agent working in a little cubicle making 10 bucks an hour - by creating dozens of personalities to spam away discussion, by being so dumb people just have nothing to say in response to your mind numbing stupidity - a stupidity that the government agencies found was much more effective in dissuading people from learning about 9/11 then trying to argue the bad science NIST presented.
This is why
Insults Are Easier
K
Tsk......tsk...tsk......Insult s the Idiot will you ever provide just a scant piece of evidence in your next rant?
If you were to review you're hundreds of posts you would clearly notice the absence of evidence in all you're little Junior Anarchist/Stormfront bullshit rants.
Big brother and Uncle are watching.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 5 min PadMark 673,026
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 10 min Holy Child Jehova... 104,590
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 10 min Rider on the Storm 184,604
Lido Theater, Dallas (Mar '12) 12 min blkguylooking 471
Best adult sites (Apr '12) 20 min Eric 9
Want to find a BDSM skype salve for light BDSM (Feb '15) 26 min ZACHSNOW01 11
White Women Feet Smell and Taste! (Jun '12) 41 min jj is cool 35
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 4 hr Holy Child Jehova... 981,223
More from around the web