Click on an option to vote

yes

no

well, im not sure

“Love to share”

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#277915 Aug 14, 2014
Yes 9/11 was a conspiracy and no all jewish people were not off work that day..Yes there should be a a independent detailed investigation because there are too many un answered questions ...As a new yorker we deserve our questions answered..
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#277917 Aug 14, 2014
Everybody pay attention because Pedo Tommy lives next door to a a guy that has a DVD player and a Indy movie so he knows everything about 9/11
JudgeNJury wrote:
in "Indiana Jones and the Kingdom Of the Crystal Skull" Indy finds himself in the middle of a test simulation (in a town with houses and dummies) for a nuclear bomb. so he gets inside on of the dummie's refrigerator, and then the bomb comes down. the fridge is blown sky high, and indy emerges bruised and dizzy, but otherwise unharmed
this is further proof that a re-enforced closet could protect a suitcase mini buke from the fireball and flames of a plane impact so that it could be detonated an hour later to make it look like the building collapsed at the points of the plane impacts!!!"
FOUGERA!

“SHEEN IS A LIAR”

Since: Dec 10

Lincoln, NE

#277918 Aug 14, 2014
How to spot a Sociopath like Sheen

Sociopaths are incapable of feeling shame, guilt or remorse. Their brains simply lack the circuitry to process such emotions. This allows them to betray people, threaten people or harm people without giving it a second thought. They pursue any action that serves their own self interest even if it seriously harms others. This is why you will find many very "successful" sociopaths in high levels of government, in any nation.

Sociopaths seek to dominate others and "win" at all costs. They hate to lose any argument or fight and will viciously defend their web of lies, even to the point of logical absurdity.

Sociopaths are incapable of love and are entirely self-serving. They may feign love or compassion in order to get what they want, but they don't actually FEEL love in the way that you or I do.

Sociopaths never apologize. They are never wrong. They never feel guilt. They can never apologize. Even if shown proof that they were wrong, they will refuse to apologize and instead go on the attack.

Sociopaths are delusional and literally believe that what they say becomes truth merely because they say it!

GET SOME HELP SHEEN !!!!!
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#277919 Aug 14, 2014
JudgeNJury wrote:
How to spot a Sociopath like Sheen
Pedo Tommy, Were you crying when you wrote this, what does it even mean, LMFAO!
JudgeNJury wrote:
So zsheen hates Chinese people as we saw with his racist Yoshi Lee sock and he is against fats gays as can be seen by his reaction to me ....... his behavior is beyond that of a sociopath <quoted text>
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#277920 Aug 14, 2014
JudgeNJury wrote:
Sociopaths never apologize. They are never wrong. They never feel guilt. They can never apologize. Even if shown proof that they were wrong, they will refuse to apologize and instead go on the attack.
So True Pedo Tommy!

Tommy you Pedo, Why do you lie?
JudgeNJury wrote:
I'M NOT TOMMY AND MY WIFE IS 32 YEARS old and Finnish so your post is nonsensical and moot
But that's part for the course for you isn't it Sheen ??
<quoted text>
http://www.topix.com/forum/topstories/TSBMT04...
JudgeNJury wrote:
Well CONSIDERING I'M A WOMAN that's pretty stupid Sheen ....... even for you<quoted text>
http://www.topix.com/forum/topstories/TSBMT04...

FOUGERA!
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#277921 Aug 14, 2014
JudgeNJury wrote:
Sociopaths never apologize.Even if shown proof that they were wrong, they will refuse to apologize and instead go on the attack.
True Dat Pedo Tommy

(Pedo Tommy trying to prove he is not Timesten)
JudgeNJury wrote:
So tell me Sheen, why do I only post in this forum and not in any of the others Tom started ..... You are not very inquisitive are you Sheen ?
<quoted text>
Pedo Tommy, Why do you lie?

http://www.topix.com/forum/topstories/TVMURRF...

http://www.topix.com/forum/religion/islam/TKD...

http://www.topix.com/forum/topstories/TVMURRF...

http://www.topix.com/forum/topstories/TCC3TPN...

AND ON AND ON!

FOUGERA!
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#277922 Aug 14, 2014
JudgeNJury wrote:
Sociopaths never apologize Even if shown proof that they were wrong, they will refuse to apologize and instead go on the attack.!
I hear you there Timesten!
JudgeNJury wrote:
Thats right Govie Shill , I WAS ONE OF THE FOUNDERS OF A BIOTECH COMPANY CALLED FOUGERA PHARMACEUTICALS, it was bought by Novartis Pharmaceuticals in 2012
<quoted text>
So you are over 160 years old, that makes your love of 14 year old girls even creepier!

----------

Fougera Pharmaceuticals Inc.has been serving the pharmaceutical industry for over 160 years,

--https://www.linkedin.com/com pany/nycomed-us—

FOUGERA!
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#277923 Aug 14, 2014
JudgeNJury wrote:
Sociopaths never apologize. Even if shown proof that they were wrong, they will refuse to apologize and instead go on the attack.
I totally agree Timesten!

TIMESTEN WHY DO YOU LIE?
JudgeNJury wrote:
I have no issues with the Jews and support their right to exist and defend themselves from Hamas .... I actually did a lot of work with businesses in Israel ...some of my best customers
<quoted text>
You sure about that TOM!
JudgeNJury wrote:
nobody cares what you have to say you jew loving govie shill
go troll somewhere else
<quoted text>
http://www.topix.com/forum/topstories/TEIL98P...

“SHEEN IS A LIAR”

Lincoln, NE

#277924 Aug 14, 2014
Why won't you tell us where you went to law school Sheen ??

What are you hiding ??

“SHEEN IS A LIAR”

Lincoln, NE

#277925 Aug 14, 2014
How sad is it that Sheen is spending another day posting on Topix and judging everybody’s posts
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#277926 Aug 14, 2014
JudgeNJury wrote:
Why won't you tell us where you went to law school Sheen ??
What are you hiding ??
You said you knew, Were you lying again Pedo Tommy?
JudgeNJury wrote:
I guess Sheen isn't needed at Sheen Law Inc ....I mean the guy can't even show up to court after being banned for playing with himself in front of the judge !!
I asked this about Shean because who knows.
MrDimitri wrote:
<quoted text>

In all seriousness, I don't have a dog in this hunt but you have been very dishonest in the past, are you kidding or do you have a link to this incident.
The reply….
JudgeNJury wrote:
I WILL NOT POST IT BECAUSE IT CONTAINS SHEEN'S REAL NAME AND I WILL NOT OPEN MYSELF UP TO A LIBEL SUIT ..... I MADE MILLIONS SELLING MY BIOTECH COMAPNY AND AM NOT GOING TO LOSE IT<quoted text>
And Shean posts this that can be found all over on line.

Charlie Sheen wrote:
<quoted text>
WHAT ARE THE ELEMENTS OF A CAUSE OF ACTION FOR LIBEL OR SLANDER?
THE ELEMENTS OF A DEFAMATION SUIT; WHETHER SLANDER OR LIBEL, ARE:
1. A defamatory statement;
2. Published to a third party;
3. WHICH THE SPEAKER KNEW OR SHOULD HAVE KNOWN WAS FALSE;
4. That causes injury to the subject of the communication
SO JudgeNJury, Shean would not have a case at all if you post a link to your accusations, but you won’t even though Shean has no legal case against you if you post a link, so post it or there is no doubt you are lying AGAIN!

FOUGERA!
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#277927 Aug 14, 2014
JudgeNJury wrote:
How sad is it that Sheen is spending another day posting on Topix and judging everybody’s posts
Pedo Tommy, Were you crying here, What is a "fats gays".
JudgeNJury wrote:
So zsheen hates Chinese people as we saw with his racist Yoshi Lee sock and he is against fats gays as can be seen by his reaction to me ....... his behavior is beyond that of a sociopath <quoted text>
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#277928 Aug 14, 2014
JudgeNJury wrote:
They can never apologize. Even if shown proof that they were wrong, they will refuse to apologize and instead go on the attack.
Point proven, Fits Pedo Tommy to a T!

FOUGERA!

“SHEEN IS A LIAR”

Lincoln, NE

#277929 Aug 14, 2014
What does it say about a guy's mental state when he posts pre written comments for fifteen hours a day and then judges every post ???

I would say we are dealing with a loser that has no life, no friends, no job, and no desire to improve his lot in life

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#277930 Aug 14, 2014
Porkpie Hat wrote:
<quoted text>
Not in the topsy turvey world of twooferDUMB!
:-)
Twoofers love all the bogus architects and engineers who have ruined their reputations making unsubstantiated claims and ridiculous theories about 9/11. Many of these are either disgruntled employees or paranoid nut cases proving that birds of a feather flock together.

“Twoof, a true act of ignorance”

Since: Jun 09

Edmonton, Canada

#277931 Aug 14, 2014
JudgeNJury wrote:
<quoted text>Everybody pay attention because Pieshill lives next door to a structural engineer so he knows everything about 9/11
No dummy, I work in the oil field fabrication industry and hire/fire/deal with engineers everyday.

I've discussed twoofs idiotic theories with around a dozen qualified engineers to date with all of them laughing at the simplicity and stupidity that you find so convincing.

Fougera!

Hahahahaha!!!!!

You bloody loser!
who

Basingstoke, UK

#277932 Aug 14, 2014
Porkpie Hat wrote:
<quoted text>
No dummy, I work in the oil field fabrication industry and hire/fire/deal with engineers everyday.
I've discussed twoofs idiotic theories with around a dozen qualified engineers to date with all of them laughing at the simplicity and stupidity that you find so convincing.
Fougera!
Hahahahaha!!!!!
You bloody loser!
Porky....good day. the folks who examined the red grey chips found in the wtc dust claimed to have ignited some of the samples and examined the residue where they say they found iron rich micro spheres.
Do you have an explanation for this, as this is exactly what one would expect from a thermitic reaction?
Or do you think they are lying?

“SHEEN IS A LIAR”

Lincoln, NE

#277933 Aug 14, 2014
What's the matter, you weren't smart enough to become an engineer ?
Porkpie Hat wrote:
<quoted text>
Fougera!
Hahahahaha!!!!!
You bloody loser!
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#277934 Aug 14, 2014
JudgeNJury wrote:
What's the matter, you weren't smart enough to become an engineer ?<quoted text>
Says Pedo Tommy, unemployed truck driver of 30 years.

Since: Aug 08

Taste great in milk!

#277935 Aug 14, 2014
Seriously, Eva Braun was a real good-looking woman.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 7 min Good-Evil 809,018
If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 9 min Justice League 942
Why Do I Waste My Time on Topix?????? 15 min Lumajuice 23
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 55 min MUQ2 39,597
Moses never existed 2 hr River Tam 1,253
Never trust an American woman; they are all lia... (Jul '08) 3 hr Silk 125
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 3 hr Seentheotherside 573,728
Sleeping with mother (Oct '13) 3 hr hehehe7385 17
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 6 hr Black Thunder 42 608,134
How do I ask my dad for sex? (Oct '13) Sat Mille1234 93
More from around the web