no

well, im not sure

Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#277839 Aug 13, 2014
Now Pedo Tommy, This is funny!

----------
JudgeNJury wrote:
in "Indiana Jones and the Kingdom Of the Crystal Skull" Indy finds himself in the middle of a test simulation (in a town with houses and dummies) for a nuclear bomb. so he gets inside on of the dummie's refrigerator, and then the bomb comes down. the fridge is blown sky high, and indy emerges bruised and dizzy, but otherwise unharmed
this is further proof that a re-enforced closet could protect a suitcase mini buke from the fireball and flames of a plane impact so that it could be detonated an hour later to make it look like the building collapsed at the points of the plane impacts!!!"
in "Indiana Jones and the Kingdom Of the Crystal Skull" Indy finds himself in the middle of a test simulation (in a town with houses and dummies) for a nuclear bomb. so he gets inside on of the dummie's refrigerator, and then the bomb comes down. the fridge is blown sky high, and indy emerges bruised and dizzy, but otherwise unharmed
this is further proof that a re-enforced closet could protect a suitcase mini buke from the fireball and flames of a plane impact so that it could be detonated an hour later to make it look like the building collapsed at the points of the plane impacts!!!"

FOUGERA!

----------
JudgeNJury wrote:
Sheen - the most UNinteresting man in the world;
He drives a beige car that looks like every other car ever made.
Out at a restaurant for breakfast, he orders toast with no butter served open-faced on a piece of toast with no butter.
Last week he repainted his entire house from a can that promised a clear finish that would not alter the original paint in any way.
His mother has a picture of him on her dresser, but it is actually a photo of some other child.
His wife and he got married with hopes of having 2.3 children.
Marketing consultants call him to find out what the average person wants to buy.
Even his wife cannot tell when he has been drinking because a lack of personality can never be altered.
No known religion has ever found anything about his behavior to be objectionable in the slightest.
His favorite joke has no punch line and is not even supposed to be funny.
He could have had a perfect life of crime because no one would ever pick him out of a lineup.
Someone published an unauthorized tell-all book about him and everyone who bought it killed themselves so they would not have to finish reading it.
He is Sheen, the most uninteresting man in the world.

“SHEEN IS A LIAR”

Since: Dec 10

Lincoln, NE

#277840 Aug 13, 2014
Sheen is so uninteresting and boring that all he can post are his six saved comments …… how sad
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#277841 Aug 13, 2014
JudgeNJury wrote:
Sheen is so uninteresting and boring that all he can post are his six saved comments …… how sad
Pedo Tommy, Could you or your child bride explain how a imaginary CGI scene in a movie relates to 9-11.
JudgeNJury wrote:

FOUGERA!
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#277843 Aug 13, 2014
Dr_Zorderz wrote:
<quoted text>
If in fact the penthouse started moving a few seconds before the whole roof line gave way (all the way across) it is because of structural members being severed deep in the lower levels of the basement.
Your words from yesterday, Lets try not to just make crap up faith based fool!
Dr_Zorderz wrote:
<quoted text>
You can't prove nothing about whether the inside of WTC 7 was FULLY INTACT or not.
Uh Huh Eh !

“ The Lord of delirious minds.”

Location hidden

#277844 Aug 13, 2014
Dr_Zorderz wrote:
<quoted text>
If in fact the penthouse started moving a few seconds before the whole roof line gave way (all the way across) it is because of structural members being severed deep in the lower levels of the basement.
This controlled demolition of bldg 7 was more of a classic demo event.
The side by side videos of several other comparably sized buildings shows this similarity.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =73qK4j32iuoXX
https://www.youtube.com/watch...
Uh Huh Eh !
Back to hushbooms huh?

“SHEEN IS A LIAR”

Lincoln, NE

#277846 Aug 13, 2014
Why wont you tell us where you went to law school councilor ??
Charlie Sheen wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
Uh Huh Eh !
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#277847 Aug 13, 2014
Dr_Zorderz wrote:
<quoted text>
Dr_Zorderz wrote:
<quoted text>
You can't prove nothing about whether the inside of WTC 7 was FULLY INTACT or not.
Uh Huh Eh !

Since: Aug 11

Scotts Valley, CA

#277848 Aug 13, 2014
Porkpie Hat wrote:
<quoted text>
It just proves that if a twoofer had the ability to comprehend, they'd no longer be a twoofer!
Exactly.
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#277849 Aug 13, 2014
Still wondering!

Pedo Tommy, Could you or your child bride explain how a imaginary CGI scene in a movie relates to 9-11.

JudgeNJury wrote:
this is further proof that a re-enforced closet could protect a suitcase mini buke from the fireball and flames of a plane impact so that it could be detonated an hour later to make it look like the building collapsed at the points of the plane impacts!!!"<quoted text>

FOUGERA!
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#277850 Aug 13, 2014
JudgeNJury wrote:
Sheen - the most UNinteresting man in the world;
He drives a beige car that looks like every other car ever made.
People say 1 in 3 people live next to a pedophile.

Tommy AKA JudgeNJury says “Good thing I live next to 2 flaming hot 13 year olds.”

Scotts Valley, CA

#277851 Aug 13, 2014
JudgeNJury wrote:
Do you remember when you guys told us that the diesel fuel tanks in WTC 7 fed the fires and that's what made them so intense ??
<quoted text>
There may well have been diesel fuel tanks. So what? The firemen who were there observed heavy damage and expected the building to collapse.

"A little north of Vesey I said, we’ll go down, let’s see what’s going on. A couple of the other officers and I were going to see what was going on. We were told to go to Greenwich and Vesey and see what’s going on. So we go there and on the north and east side of 7 it didn’t look like there was any damage at all, but then you looked on the south side of 7 there had to be a hole 20 stories tall in the building, with fire on several floors. Debris was falling down on the building and it didn’t look good.

But they had a hoseline operating. Like I said, it was hitting the sidewalk across the street, but eventually they pulled back too. Then we received an order from Fellini, we’re going to make a move on 7. That was the first time really my stomach tightened up because the building didn’t look good. I was figuring probably the standpipe systems were shot. There was no hydrant pressure. I wasn’t really keen on the idea. Then this other officer I’m standing next to said, that building doesn’t look straight. So I’m standing there. I’m looking at the building. It didn’t look right, but, well, we’ll go in, we’ll see.

So we gathered up rollups and most of us had masks at that time. We headed toward 7. And just around we were about a hundred yards away and Butch Brandies came running up. He said forget it, nobody’s going into 7, there’s creaking, there are noises coming out of there, so we just stopped. And probably about 10 minutes after that, Visconti, he was on West Street, and I guess he had another report of further damage either in some basements and things like that, so Visconti said nobody goes into 7, so that was the final thing and that was abandoned.

http://debunking911.com/pull.htm
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#277852 Aug 13, 2014
Dr_Zorderz wrote:
<quoted text>
I understand simple logic fails you most of the time, but try reel hard to do yourself what you seem to want others to do. Eh!
Definition of REEL
: a revolvable device on which something flexible is wound: as
a : a small windlass at the butt of a fishing rod for the line
b chiefly British : a spool or bobbin for sewing thread
c : a flanged spool for photographic film; especially : one for motion pictures

Uh Huh Eh !

Scotts Valley, CA

#277853 Aug 13, 2014
Dr_Zorderz wrote:
<quoted text>
This controlled demolition of bldg 7 was more of a classic demo event.
The side by side videos of several other comparably sized buildings shows this similarity.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =73qK4j32iuoXX
https://www.youtube.com/watch...
Uh Huh Eh !
Pointless drivel. The firemen who were on scene said the building collapsed due to heavy damage.

GLAD I COULD HELP.

HOW DOES CROW TASTE?

Scotts Valley, CA

#277854 Aug 13, 2014
INSANITY

1: a deranged state of the mind usually occurring as a specific disorder (as schizophrenia)

2: such unsoundness of mind or lack of understanding as prevents one from having the mental capacity required by law to enter into a particular relationship, status, or transaction or as removes one from criminal or civil responsibility

3 a : extreme folly or unreasonableness b : something utterly foolish or unreasonable

GLAD I COULD HELP

“SHEEN IS A LIAR”

Lincoln, NE

#277856 Aug 13, 2014
WoW .... you seem to know a lot about WTC 7 ....how did you learn so much ???
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
There may well have been diesel fuel tanks. So what? The firemen who were there observed heavy damage and expected the building to collapse.
"A little north of Vesey I said, we’ll go down, let’s see what’s going on. A couple of the other officers and I were going to see what was going on. We were told to go to Greenwich and Vesey and see what’s going on. So we go there and on the north and east side of 7 it didn’t look like there was any damage at all, but then you looked on the south side of 7 there had to be a hole 20 stories tall in the building, with fire on several floors. Debris was falling down on the building and it didn’t look good.
But they had a hoseline operating. Like I said, it was hitting the sidewalk across the street, but eventually they pulled back too. Then we received an order from Fellini, we’re going to make a move on 7. That was the first time really my stomach tightened up because the building didn’t look good. I was figuring probably the standpipe systems were shot. There was no hydrant pressure. I wasn’t really keen on the idea. Then this other officer I’m standing next to said, that building doesn’t look straight. So I’m standing there. I’m looking at the building. It didn’t look right, but, well, we’ll go in, we’ll see.
So we gathered up rollups and most of us had masks at that time. We headed toward 7. And just around we were about a hundred yards away and Butch Brandies came running up. He said forget it, nobody’s going into 7, there’s creaking, there are noises coming out of there, so we just stopped. And probably about 10 minutes after that, Visconti, he was on West Street, and I guess he had another report of further damage either in some basements and things like that, so Visconti said nobody goes into 7, so that was the final thing and that was abandoned.
http://debunking911.com/pull.htm

“SHEEN IS A LIAR”

Lincoln, NE

#277857 Aug 13, 2014
And how many people live next to a scoiopath ??
Charlie Sheen wrote:
<quoted text>
People say 1 in 3 people live next to a pedophile.
Tommy AKA JudgeNJury says “Good thing I live next to 2 flaming hot 13 year olds.”

“SHEEN IS A LIAR”

Lincoln, NE

#277858 Aug 13, 2014
His jokes have no punch line and are not even supposed to be funny.
Charlie Sheen wrote:
<quoted text>
Definition of REEL
: a revolvable device on which something flexible is wound: as
a : a small windlass at the butt of a fishing rod for the line
b chiefly British : a spool or bobbin for sewing thread
c : a flanged spool for photographic film; especially : one for motion pictures
Uh Huh Eh !

“SHEEN IS A LIAR”

Lincoln, NE

#277859 Aug 13, 2014
When will Sheen bring out his Yoshi Lee sock puppet or maybe even his FudgeNFury one ??
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#277860 Aug 13, 2014
Dr_Zorderz wrote:
<quoted text>
They're all liars just like you sewerwater.
That's a compelling, persuasive claim Doc Bunny, Any proof of that?

Uh Huh Eh !
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#277861 Aug 13, 2014
JudgeNJury wrote:
His jokes have no punch line and are not even supposed to be funny.
<quoted text>
What's the difference between acne and JudgeNJury AKA Pedo Tommy?

Acne waits until puberty to come on your face.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 5 min Hidingfromyou 797,311
Moses never existed 12 min karl44 1,230
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 28 min Uzi 120,788
sexy boobs (Jul '14) 45 min LALIT KUMAR 2
Scientific proof for God's existence 46 min karl44 649
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 1 hr lil whispers 607,268
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 1 hr truth 568,697
More from around the web