55,132 votes

Click on an option to vote

yes

no

well, im not sure

who

Reading, UK

#278077 Aug 15, 2014
Oh yeah...that steel wool experiment is irrelevant unless the buildings were packed full of the stuff.
Pegasus

Arlington, VA

#278078 Aug 15, 2014
onemale wrote:
<quoted text>
And you are siding up with a govie shill who is a lowlife that attacks one's mother... which says a lot about you.
LOL........your mother should have coat-hangered your pathetic ass to the hilt but now the world has to deal with what's left of you.
She must have thought she has a case of seaweed snapper but it was only half your brain leaking out.
Heaven help your gene pool for the suffrage you perpetuate.

“Twoof, a true act of ignorance”

Since: Jun 09

Canada

#278079 Aug 15, 2014
JudgeNJury wrote:
<quoted text>How is coming up with the name of a Bio Tech company elaborate ..... I could probably rattle off the names of fifty of them
The fact that you lied when you could have told the truth without mentioning any company says everything you idjit.

You got caught lying and now are telling more lies to cover the previous ones because all you are is a moron who can't conceive of the fact that your bs is transparent as hell!

Fougera!

Hahahahahaha!!!!

You bloody idiot.
Pegasus

Arlington, VA

#278080 Aug 15, 2014
JudgeNJury wrote:
Evidence to back the multitude of ridiculous claims .....like I'm Tom, or Tom married a 13 year old, or Tom is a pedophile .... ridiculous claims like that Peggy ???
<quoted text>
I don't give a flying fuck who you are...if you are a diddler justice will be slow and sure....
YOU can't and will not prove any of your claims in regards to 911.....so therefore you could be one Truther or arrange yourself as many it really makes no difference because it all boils down to one thing and one thing only..........conjecture.
Onemales track record on various forums proves in HIS own words what he is ......a sex pred.
Charlie Sheen

Indian Trail, NC

#278081 Aug 15, 2014
JudgeNJury wrote:
Looks like Sheen is laying low today because he realizes we are all on to him and his lie
Been a busy morning Pedo Tommy!

FOUGERA!
Charlie Sheen

Indian Trail, NC

#278082 Aug 15, 2014
JudgeNJury wrote:
The Sheen Law Center, 526 Fantasy Lane, Lincoln NE
Speaking of fantasy lane (no pedo, Not a 14 year old child bride)
JudgeNJury wrote:
Thats right Govie Shill , I WAS ONE OF THE FOUNDERS OF A BIOTECH COMPANY CALLED FOUGERA PHARMACEUTICALS, it was bought by Novartis Pharmaceuticals in 2012
<quoted text>
So you are over 160 years old, that makes your love of 14 year old girls even creepier!

----------

Fougera Pharmaceuticals Inc.has been serving the pharmaceutical industry for over 160 years,

--https://www.linkedin.com/com pany/nycomed-us—

FOUGERA!
Charlie Sheen

Indian Trail, NC

#278083 Aug 15, 2014
JudgeNJury wrote:
Where did you go to law school Sheen ?
I'm guessing Phoenix on line
You said you knew, Lying again Pedo Tommy?
JudgeNJury wrote:
Thats right Govie Shill , I WAS ONE OF THE FOUNDERS OF A BIOTECH COMPANY CALLED FOUGERA PHARMACEUTICALS, it was bought by Novartis Pharmaceuticals in 2012
<quoted text>
So you are over 160 years old, that makes your love of 14 year old girls even creepier!

----------

Fougera Pharmaceuticals Inc.has been serving the pharmaceutical industry for over 160 years,

--https://www.linkedin.com/com pany/nycomed-us—

FOUGERA!
Charlie Sheen

Indian Trail, NC

#278084 Aug 15, 2014
JudgeNJury wrote:
Are you disgustingly fat and insane too <quoted text>
I thought that was you "fats gays:, no need to be so hard on yourself Pedo Tommy!
JudgeNJury wrote:
So zsheen hates Chinese people as we saw with his racist Yoshi Lee sock and he is against fats gays as can be seen by his reaction to me ....... his behavior is beyond that of a sociopath <quoted text>
FOUGERA!
Charlie Sheen

Indian Trail, NC

#278085 Aug 15, 2014
onemale wrote:
<quoted text>
So predictable and so pathetic, as fake as a $3.00 bill, and stooping to the lowest of low life's that will attack one's mother. You have the markings of a woman hater and a women beater.
Says the mommy porker!
Charlie Sheen

Indian Trail, NC

#278086 Aug 15, 2014
JudgeNJury wrote:
Evidence to back the multitude of ridiculous claims .....like I'm Tom, or Tom married a 13 year old, or Tom is a pedophile .... ridiculous claims like that Peggy ???
<quoted text>
JudgeNJury wrote:
the people that rated Timestens comments are all losers
she is right about everything she posted and you people are all sheep that need to wake up before you are thrown in a FEMA camp
http://www.topix.com/forum/topstories/TKDEMC1...

FOUGERA!
Charlie Sheen

Indian Trail, NC

#278088 Aug 15, 2014
Dr_Zorderz wrote:
<quoted text>
"mommy porker" ! pigboy (the pig who wears a funny hat) is at it again !
Uh Huh Eh !
I think you mean your brother in twoof!

----------
ONEMALE regarding his MOTHER!
onemale wrote:
<quoted text>
She would have never do such a thing.... not ever... not in this lifetime or the next.
As a teen, I would have thought I died and went to heaven.
But now that I'm older, I'm glad it never happened.
http://www.topix.com/forum/topstories/TSBMT04...
eggplant parmesan

Virginia Beach, VA

#278089 Aug 15, 2014
Shut your pie hole, Chuck, and get back to banging seven gram rocks!

“Truth is unthinkable.”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#278090 Aug 15, 2014
So dumb is the smear campaign, that they don't even realize pedophilia does not meet the definition of the false allegation they promoted to avoid 9/11 being discussed.

You know why intelligent people don't join your smear campaign?

We have logic.

Insults Are Easier
eggplant parmesan

Virginia Beach, VA

#278091 Aug 15, 2014
JudgeNJury wrote:
Talking about a mom's snatch, molesting children, calling people pedo and mother diddlers ...... Sheen is nothing more more then a foul mouthed punk, Internet tough guy, and sociopath
<quoted text>
Exactly right, "Charlie Sheen" is a keyboard warrior, that is all,
an obvious mentally challenged troll who uses crude forum tactics
rather than actual sound reasoning or sensible thinking and talking.

The level of mentality and maturity exhibited by the Topix forum
member known by the nick "Charlie Sheen" is very low, indeed.

Strangely, the real Charlie Sheen took sides with and a stand for and spoke up as a "truther" long before he went off the rails, which were not connected to each other, however the real Charlie Sheen is not a debunker, as that would be even far to mentally deficient to even expect of the whacked out guy he is.
eggplant parmesan

Virginia Beach, VA

#278092 Aug 15, 2014
How about the 9/11 Omission? I mean commission....

How about some of the people who were on that having
serious doubts and concerns to how that went itself???

That is true! Why should we disregard that? Probably not?

Maybe we should give that serious consideration and weight?

Bring Em On! Git Er Dun!

Mission Accomplished!

“Truth is unthinkable.”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#278093 Aug 15, 2014
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text>Oh so you're a gay paranoid dumbtwat, well that explains a whole lot.
I've had so many women and wives, I qualify to be Henry the 8th.
Charlie Troll is so paranoid, he thinks everyone is either Timesten or onemale, yet you show up worried about gay people who rightfully suspect a government who falsified an investigation, with a history of falsifying major investigations.

You claimed to be an astronomer and physicist on the God thread, did you not?

I'm still waiting for you to explain to me what you meant when you said you would go to the hood with your gun and kill 'iggers' for playing that knockout game.

I get you needing a gun because you are to sickly to fist fight, but the 'igger' term I am not familiar.

Why do no moral and intelligent people stand up for the official story?

Insults Are Easier

“SHEEN IS A LIAR”

Since: Dec 10

Lincoln, NE

#278094 Aug 15, 2014
Sheen, is it true you weed whack in nothing but a Speedo and pair of goggles ??
Building SEVEN Collapsed

Virginia Beach, VA

#278095 Aug 15, 2014
Why did building SEVEN collapse?

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#278096 Aug 15, 2014
Is this thread over yet? I have never seen such juvenile banter.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#278097 Aug 15, 2014
Insults Are Easier wrote:
<quoted text>
Charlie Troll is so paranoid, he thinks everyone is either Timesten or onemale, yet you show up worried about gay people who rightfully suspect a government who falsified an investigation, with a history of falsifying major investigations.
You claimed to be an astronomer and physicist on the God thread, did you not?
I'm still waiting for you to explain to me what you meant when you said you would go to the hood with your gun and kill 'iggers' for playing that knockout game.
I get you needing a gun because you are to sickly to fist fight, but the 'igger' term I am not familiar.
Why do no moral and intelligent people stand up for the official story?
Insults Are Easier
The evidence supports the official story. Nobody needs to stand up for it.

GLAD I COULD HELP

ANY MORE STUPID QUESTIONS?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Play "end of the word" part 2 (Dec '15) 2 min andet1987 2,048
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 2 min here 48,612
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 3 min Toby 105,589
Best "budget burger" I've ever had!! 8 min Doctor REALITY 1
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 14 min VIKING 971,658
guys what color panties are you wearing today??... 24 min str8npanty 1
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 1 hr New Age Spiritual... 646,589
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 4 hr Steve III 44,682
More from around the web