Click on an option to vote

yes

no

well, im not sure

“SHEEN IS A LIAR”

Since: Dec 10

Lincoln, NE

#277903 Aug 13, 2014
So this past Saturday Sheen drove down to the courts, parked in front, and longingly stared at the building wondering when he will be allowed in again .... unfortunately he was caught playing with himself by a security guard and now he can't get within 200 yards of the court

“SHEEN IS A LIAR”

Lincoln, NE

#277904 Aug 13, 2014
What sort of sick mind needs to hide in the dark and judge every post ???

Besides being a sociopath Sheen has OCD!!

“Twoof, a true act of ignorance”

Since: Jun 09

Edmonton, Canada

#277905 Aug 13, 2014
Charlie Sheen wrote:
<quoted text>LOL. Look up a few posts and catch his latest lie. He can't remember what lie he told last week as he tries to be a big man in cyberspace.
He is woman hear him roar!

That's too funny!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Edmonton, Canada

#277906 Aug 13, 2014
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>Don't even need to be an engineer because it is so obvious.
Not in the topsy turvey world of twooferDUMB!

:-)

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Edmonton, Canada

#277907 Aug 13, 2014
JudgeNJury wrote:
What sort of sick mind needs to hide in the dark and judge every post ???

Besides being a sociopath Sheen has OCD!!
JudgeNJury wrote:
<quoted text>Thats right Govie Shill , I was one of the founders of a BioTech company called Fougera Pharmaceuticals, it was bought by Novartis Pharmaceuticals in 2012
JudgeNJury wrote:
<quoted text>Yes PieSHill, I was working 18 hour days .... that happens when you are trying to develope an skin cancer vaccine
JudgeNJury wrote:
<quoted text>The division we started was called PharmaDerm which worked on dermatology products and skin cancer Sheen
JudgeNJury wrote:
<quoted text>I'm going to type this slow because I know you can't read fast I worked for Fougera , started a division with Zeineb El Ghali and several others called PharmaDerm, Fougera was bought for it's PharmaDerm division that made Novartis the world leader in dermatology products
JudgeNJury wrote:
<quoted text>You guys make me laugh .... because a Google search will tell you all the inside information about the company
JudgeNJury wrote:
<quoted text>What the hell are you talking about ....... I'm a retired haberdasher
Fougera!

Hahahahahaha!!

You imbecilic baffoon!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“SHEEN IS A LIAR”

Lincoln, NE

#277908 Aug 13, 2014
What did you feed your kids tonight PorkShill ..... was it something rancid ??
Why don’t you take your family down to the soups kitchen for a bologna sandwich and a cup of soup ?
Porkpie Hat wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
Fougera!
Hahahahahaha!!
You imbecilic baffoon!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“SHEEN IS A LIAR”

Lincoln, NE

#277909 Aug 13, 2014
Hey Sheen, did your wife divorce you because you got caught playing with yourself in court or because you are a sociopath ???

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Turn left at pub Number 42”

Since: Dec 08

Homehill,QLD

#277910 Aug 13, 2014
JudgeNJury wrote:
I've never lied on here so good luck with that ........make sure you place this post in your govie database <quoted text>
http://www.topix.com/forum/topstories/TSBMT04...
It was just a matter of time
Oh what a tangled web we weave, When first we practise to deceive!

Edmonton, Canada

#277912 Aug 14, 2014
JudgeNJury wrote:
<quoted text>What did you feed your kids tonight PorkShill ..... was it something rancid ??
Why don’t you take your family down to the soups kitchen for a bologna sandwich and a cup of soup ?
Why would I feed my kids rotten food dirty sock?
JudgeNJury wrote:
Topic is NO GOVIE SHILLS ALLOWED !!!!!
JudgeNJury wrote:
<quoted text>do mods have software that can track people on here ???
still can't figure out how they found out and I dont believe Ratdicks story
JudgeNJury wrote:
Oh and TT, start on Porkshit about him getting food from the dumpster and about him feeding his daughter rancid shrimp ... it drives him crazy lol
JudgeNJury wrote:
Lets keep screwing with the shills, we have gotten past trying to explain our position on 9/11, t's time to scew with them

keep on Porkshit about eating from dumpsters
keep on Ratdick about being a zionist jew
keep on saythelie for being the puppet master
JudgeNJury wrote:
<quoted text>who is this new shill named Nuggin on the 9/11 thread ???
I think he is a Porkshit sock
JudgeNJury wrote:
<quoted text>go feed your kids rotten food ProkDick !!
JudgeNJury wrote:
<quoted text>what did you find in the dumpster by the carnival for diner PorkHobo ?? a half eaten candy apple with cigarette butts stuck to it ???
JudgeNJury wrote:
<quoted text>F U Shill puppet master !!
Fougera!

If you're going to lie pedo-tommy, at least make it believable.

Hahahahahahaha!!!!

You doltish loser!

Edmonton, Canada

#277913 Aug 14, 2014
JudgeNJury wrote:
by the way TT, I was thinking of creating a sock that agrees with the shills so they will befriend me and so I can learn their secrets and see how they operate. How great would it be if we could figure out their real names and post them all over Topix
Hahahahahahaha!!!!

And that's how a bloody twoofer operates!

Fougera!

Hahahaha!

Why oh why doesn't anyone take twoof seriously!

Edmonton, Canada

#277914 Aug 14, 2014
Dr_Zorderz wrote:
<quoted text>Can you make the walls move ?

Whatever you do don't look in the mirror or at your hand.

Uh Huh Eh !
Jeez, maybe it could make your twoofs true!

Naw, nothing on this planet is strong enough to turn unadulterated stupid into reality!

Oh elevator boy-sheep-DNA 20 pilots YOUNG EARTH CREATIONIST STREET CORNER JEEBUS aka Mr. Talk to my sock!

“Love to share”

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#277915 Aug 14, 2014
Yes 9/11 was a conspiracy and no all jewish people were not off work that day..Yes there should be a a independent detailed investigation because there are too many un answered questions ...As a new yorker we deserve our questions answered..
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#277917 Aug 14, 2014
Everybody pay attention because Pedo Tommy lives next door to a a guy that has a DVD player and a Indy movie so he knows everything about 9/11
JudgeNJury wrote:
in "Indiana Jones and the Kingdom Of the Crystal Skull" Indy finds himself in the middle of a test simulation (in a town with houses and dummies) for a nuclear bomb. so he gets inside on of the dummie's refrigerator, and then the bomb comes down. the fridge is blown sky high, and indy emerges bruised and dizzy, but otherwise unharmed
this is further proof that a re-enforced closet could protect a suitcase mini buke from the fireball and flames of a plane impact so that it could be detonated an hour later to make it look like the building collapsed at the points of the plane impacts!!!"
FOUGERA!

“SHEEN IS A LIAR”

Lincoln, NE

#277918 Aug 14, 2014
How to spot a Sociopath like Sheen

Sociopaths are incapable of feeling shame, guilt or remorse. Their brains simply lack the circuitry to process such emotions. This allows them to betray people, threaten people or harm people without giving it a second thought. They pursue any action that serves their own self interest even if it seriously harms others. This is why you will find many very "successful" sociopaths in high levels of government, in any nation.

Sociopaths seek to dominate others and "win" at all costs. They hate to lose any argument or fight and will viciously defend their web of lies, even to the point of logical absurdity.

Sociopaths are incapable of love and are entirely self-serving. They may feign love or compassion in order to get what they want, but they don't actually FEEL love in the way that you or I do.

Sociopaths never apologize. They are never wrong. They never feel guilt. They can never apologize. Even if shown proof that they were wrong, they will refuse to apologize and instead go on the attack.

Sociopaths are delusional and literally believe that what they say becomes truth merely because they say it!

GET SOME HELP SHEEN !!!!!
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#277919 Aug 14, 2014
JudgeNJury wrote:
How to spot a Sociopath like Sheen
Pedo Tommy, Were you crying when you wrote this, what does it even mean, LMFAO!
JudgeNJury wrote:
So zsheen hates Chinese people as we saw with his racist Yoshi Lee sock and he is against fats gays as can be seen by his reaction to me ....... his behavior is beyond that of a sociopath <quoted text>
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#277920 Aug 14, 2014
JudgeNJury wrote:
Sociopaths never apologize. They are never wrong. They never feel guilt. They can never apologize. Even if shown proof that they were wrong, they will refuse to apologize and instead go on the attack.
So True Pedo Tommy!

Tommy you Pedo, Why do you lie?
JudgeNJury wrote:
I'M NOT TOMMY AND MY WIFE IS 32 YEARS old and Finnish so your post is nonsensical and moot
But that's part for the course for you isn't it Sheen ??
<quoted text>
JudgeNJury wrote:
Well CONSIDERING I'M A WOMAN that's pretty stupid Sheen ....... even for you<quoted text>

FOUGERA!
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#277921 Aug 14, 2014
JudgeNJury wrote:
Sociopaths never apologize.Even if shown proof that they were wrong, they will refuse to apologize and instead go on the attack.
True Dat Pedo Tommy

(Pedo Tommy trying to prove he is not Timesten)
JudgeNJury wrote:
So tell me Sheen, why do I only post in this forum and not in any of the others Tom started ..... You are not very inquisitive are you Sheen ?
<quoted text>
Pedo Tommy, Why do you lie?

http://www.topix.com/forum/topstories/TVMURRF...

http://www.topix.com/forum/religion/islam/TKD...

http://www.topix.com/forum/topstories/TVMURRF...

http://www.topix.com/forum/topstories/TCC3TPN...

AND ON AND ON!

FOUGERA!
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#277922 Aug 14, 2014
JudgeNJury wrote:
Sociopaths never apologize Even if shown proof that they were wrong, they will refuse to apologize and instead go on the attack.!
I hear you there Timesten!
JudgeNJury wrote:
Thats right Govie Shill , I WAS ONE OF THE FOUNDERS OF A BIOTECH COMPANY CALLED FOUGERA PHARMACEUTICALS, it was bought by Novartis Pharmaceuticals in 2012
<quoted text>
So you are over 160 years old, that makes your love of 14 year old girls even creepier!

----------

Fougera Pharmaceuticals Inc.has been serving the pharmaceutical industry for over 160 years,

--https://www.linkedin.com/com pany/nycomed-us—

FOUGERA!
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#277923 Aug 14, 2014
JudgeNJury wrote:
Sociopaths never apologize. Even if shown proof that they were wrong, they will refuse to apologize and instead go on the attack.
I totally agree Timesten!

TIMESTEN WHY DO YOU LIE?
JudgeNJury wrote:
I have no issues with the Jews and support their right to exist and defend themselves from Hamas .... I actually did a lot of work with businesses in Israel ...some of my best customers
<quoted text>
You sure about that TOM!
JudgeNJury wrote:
nobody cares what you have to say you jew loving govie shill
go troll somewhere else
<quoted text>
http://www.topix.com/forum/topstories/TEIL98P...

“SHEEN IS A LIAR”

Lincoln, NE

#277924 Aug 14, 2014
Why won't you tell us where you went to law school Sheen ??

What are you hiding ??

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 2 min June VanDerMark 596,508
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 5 min Lumatrix 855,381
Play "end of the word" (Jan '11) 9 min andet1987 6,154
"Hey!!!! Do you think I have an ODD-SHAPED HEAD... 10 min USaWarringIdiotSo... 38
The Christian Atheist debate 26 min ChristINSANITY is... 1,033
4 word game (use same Letter) (Mar '13) 35 min andet1987 1,461
"How much WIGGLIN' you plan on DOIN'??! lol 42 min Doctor REALITY 10
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 1 hr End Times 612,638
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 2 hr An NFL Fan 177,211
More from around the web