yes

no

well, im not sure

who

Reading, UK

#277953 Aug 14, 2014
Porkpie Hat wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll get excited once someone proves the only way to make iron rich microspheres is by using thermite.
Dave Thomas made spheres using a burning barrel and wood. He's going to do the necessary tests to see if the chemical composition matches those from the Bentham paper.
The reality is that the grey layer on these chips is steel so the iron available can easily explain it's existence after burning.
One more thing Porky,. Can I now assume that you accept that Iron rich micro spheres are a by product of a thematic reaction, and that a shit load of them were present in the WTC dust?

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#277954 Aug 14, 2014
Porkpie Hat wrote:
<quoted text>
They're easily fooled....
They are stupid morons degrading the reputation of legitimate architects and engineers every time the spout unfounded bull shit.

Location hidden

#277955 Aug 14, 2014
who wrote:
<quoted text>
One more thing Porky,. Can I now assume that you accept that Iron rich micro spheres are a by product of a thematic reaction, and that a shit load of them were present in the WTC dust?
Debunked long ago.

NEXT

Location hidden

#277956 Aug 14, 2014
JudgeNJury wrote:
I thought the buildings collapsed because of the fires ??
<quoted text>
Fires lead to catastrophic structural failure.

You are catching on now.

GLAD I COULD HELP

Location hidden

#277957 Aug 14, 2014
who wrote:
<quoted text>
Steel you say.....they claim that it was aluminium, We need a new investigation.
Give a link to the Dave Thomas thing please.
Just go the therapist. They will investigate your mental condition.
tee

Kansas City, MO

#277958 Aug 14, 2014
hee
who

Reading, UK

#277959 Aug 14, 2014
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
Debunked long ago.
NEXT
no it hasn't.....f*ck you're dumb.
You will come to understand this in time.
who

Reading, UK

#277960 Aug 14, 2014
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
Just go the therapist. They will investigate your mental condition.
Blah!!
Go talk to someone else you dipshit.....you're boring me.
who

Reading, UK

#277961 Aug 14, 2014
In fact I'm so bored I can't be arsed.....we'll get get back to this tomorrow
Laters
Charlie Sheen

Indian Trail, NC

#277962 Aug 14, 2014
JudgeNJury wrote:
Oh look, another Sheen sock ....... how many is that now Sheen ???
<quoted text>
Yes, Pedo Tommy, Everyone on the net is me!
Charlie Sheen

Indian Trail, NC

#277963 Aug 14, 2014
who wrote:
<quoted text>
And how would you know that, Barbie?
The thermal tests on the red-grey chips revealed that when they are ignited at around 430º C, they create molten iron microspheres as a by product. This is a thermitic reaction.
Glad I could help.
Yawn!

While Truthers claim that only Thermite can create iron-rich microspheres, this video shows some doozies being created by burning primer-painted steel beams in an ordinary wood fire in a burn barrel.

Not to mention the fabled "Iron-rich microspheres" can be easily replicated at relatively low temperatures (use a lighter to set fire to some steel wool and see what you get).
Charlie Sheen

Indian Trail, NC

#277964 Aug 14, 2014
Mike Raker wrote:
<quoted text>
Is it true you are that looser Tommy Fontaine that married a 14 year old girl when he was thirty and worked at daddies muffler shop?
Yes! Word is daddy gave him his first job at 30 so he could support his new child bride and HE STILL LIVED AT HOME WITH MOM AND DAD! It lasted about a year. Job, Child Bride and kicked out of Daddys house.

Poor Pedo Tommy AKA JudgeNJury!

“Twoof, a true act of ignorance”

Since: Jun 09

Canada

#277965 Aug 14, 2014
JudgeNJury wrote:
<quoted text>What's the matter, you weren't smart enough to become an engineer ?
Awww there there dirty sock, just because you fail at life doesn't mean we all do.

I've considered finishing my BSc and getting an engineering degree but there's no practical reason for it.

When I started in the trades after high school my goal was to buy a house and pay it off by the time I was 35.

I did that.

Then my goal was to have enough money in real estate by the time I was 45 to look at early retirement.

That was accomplished before I hit 40.

Two years ago my goal was to retire at 55.

Thanks to an industrious friend with a plan and my loan to help him realize it, I can retire now if I want. I'm waiting until I'm 50 though, less than two years.

I don't need an engineering degree now nor have I ever needed one. It in fact would have been detrimental to the way my life panned out.

And how's your cardboard box doing?

Hot enough for ya?

Fougera!

Hahahahahaha!!!!

You moron!

Since: Jul 14

Santa Barbara, CA

#277966 Aug 14, 2014
The provable conspiracy is that FEMA, PBS, Guiliani & Silverstein concealed treason by misrepresenting the core structure of the tower to the public and NIST.

http://algoxy.com/conc/fema_deception.html

A full disclosure regarding the above entities was made to the US district court in Los Angeles in 2010 pursuant to Title 18, part I, chapter 115,§2382.

http://algoxy.com/psych/9-11title_18.disclosu...

That page has all evidence of the 38 page filing hyperlinked from the text.

The presiding judge and lead hatchet judge promptly concealed treason as can be seen in at these 2 links.

http://algoxy.com/psych/9-11title_18.civreass...
http://algoxy.com/psych/9-11title_18.civreasi...
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#277971 Aug 14, 2014
JudgeNJury wrote:
That's great Sheen , talk to yourself to make people think Mike Racket isn't you ....... what a dishonest person you are counselor <quoted text>
LOL, Yes, Everyone is me and you founded a company "Tommy's Daddy's Child Bride Muffler Shop, INC:"
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#277972 Aug 14, 2014
JudgeNJury wrote:
Why do all shills have to come up with wild lies about the great lives they lead ??
why can't they just he happy with what they have even if it's only a welfare motel room
<quoted text>
Looking in the mirror Pedo Tommy?/
JudgeNJury wrote:
Thats right Govie Shill , I WAS ONE OF THE FOUNDERS OF A BIOTECH COMPANY CALLED FOUGERA PHARMACEUTICALS, it was bought by Novartis Pharmaceuticals in 2012
<quoted text>
So you are over 160 years old, that makes your love of 14 year old girls even creepier!

----------

Fougera Pharmaceuticals Inc.has been serving the pharmaceutical industry for over 160 years,

--https://www.linkedin.com/com pany/nycomed-us—

FOUGERA!
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#277973 Aug 14, 2014
JudgeNJury wrote:
Why won't Sheen tell us where he went to law school ...... what is he hiding what is he worried about ??
You said you knew Pedo Tommy, Were you lying again?

JudgeNJury wrote:
I guess Sheen isn't needed at Sheen Law Inc ....I mean the guy can't even show up to court after being banned for playing with himself in front of the judge !!
I asked this about Shean because who knows.
MrDimitri wrote:
<quoted text>

In all seriousness, I don't have a dog in this hunt but you have been very dishonest in the past, are you kidding or do you have a link to this incident.
The reply….
JudgeNJury wrote:
I WILL NOT POST IT BECAUSE IT CONTAINS SHEEN'S REAL NAME AND I WILL NOT OPEN MYSELF UP TO A LIBEL SUIT ..... I MADE MILLIONS SELLING MY BIOTECH COMAPNY AND AM NOT GOING TO LOSE IT<quoted text>
And Shean posts this that can be found all over on line.

Charlie Sheen wrote:
<quoted text>
WHAT ARE THE ELEMENTS OF A CAUSE OF ACTION FOR LIBEL OR SLANDER?
THE ELEMENTS OF A DEFAMATION SUIT; WHETHER SLANDER OR LIBEL, ARE:
1. A defamatory statement;
2. Published to a third party;
3. WHICH THE SPEAKER KNEW OR SHOULD HAVE KNOWN WAS FALSE;
4. That causes injury to the subject of the communication
SO JudgeNJury, Shean would not have a case at all if you post a link to your accusations, but you won’t even though Shean has no legal case against you if you post a link, so post it or there is no doubt you are lying AGAIN!

FOUGERA!
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#277975 Aug 14, 2014
JudgeNJury wrote:
So zsheen hates Chinese people as we saw with his racist Yoshi Lee sock and he is against fats gays as can be seen by his reaction to me ....... his behavior is beyond that of a sociopath <quoted text>
Pedo Tommy, Don't be so hard on yourself, there is someone for everyone, even " fats gays". Might as well swing, no woman is going to be interested in a guy that married a 14 year old!
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#277976 Aug 14, 2014
JudgeNJury wrote:
Why won't Sheen tell us where he went to law school ...... what is he hiding what is he worried about ??
I do it for the children, IT'S CLOSE TO A PRE-SCHOOL PEDO!

FOUGERA!
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#277977 Aug 14, 2014
JudgeNJury wrote:
Why do all shills have to come up with wild lies about the great lives they lead ??
why can't they just he happy with what they have even if it's only a welfare motel room
<quoted text>
So much for you selling a million dollar company or you would not be jealous of others! Pedo Tommy!

FOUGERA!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 2 min NoStress4me 56,161
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 5 min Steve III 44,972
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 20 min bad bob 182,967
avandia 2014 (Jan '14) 22 min Mike 383
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 33 min Steve III 650,553
Play "end of the word" part 2 (Dec '15) 44 min andet1987 2,348
Poll White Men, Would You Have A BABY by a Black Woman (Apr '10) 1 hr Johnny 511
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 2 hr Hangman 971,867
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 11 hr ChristineM 445,930
More from around the web