Click on an option to vote

yes

no

well, im not sure

Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#277972 Aug 14, 2014
JudgeNJury wrote:
Why do all shills have to come up with wild lies about the great lives they lead ??
why can't they just he happy with what they have even if it's only a welfare motel room
<quoted text>
Looking in the mirror Pedo Tommy?/
JudgeNJury wrote:
Thats right Govie Shill , I WAS ONE OF THE FOUNDERS OF A BIOTECH COMPANY CALLED FOUGERA PHARMACEUTICALS, it was bought by Novartis Pharmaceuticals in 2012
<quoted text>
So you are over 160 years old, that makes your love of 14 year old girls even creepier!

----------

Fougera Pharmaceuticals Inc.has been serving the pharmaceutical industry for over 160 years,

--https://www.linkedin.com/com pany/nycomed-us—

FOUGERA!
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#277973 Aug 14, 2014
JudgeNJury wrote:
Why won't Sheen tell us where he went to law school ...... what is he hiding what is he worried about ??
You said you knew Pedo Tommy, Were you lying again?

JudgeNJury wrote:
I guess Sheen isn't needed at Sheen Law Inc ....I mean the guy can't even show up to court after being banned for playing with himself in front of the judge !!
I asked this about Shean because who knows.
MrDimitri wrote:
<quoted text>

In all seriousness, I don't have a dog in this hunt but you have been very dishonest in the past, are you kidding or do you have a link to this incident.
The reply….
JudgeNJury wrote:
I WILL NOT POST IT BECAUSE IT CONTAINS SHEEN'S REAL NAME AND I WILL NOT OPEN MYSELF UP TO A LIBEL SUIT ..... I MADE MILLIONS SELLING MY BIOTECH COMAPNY AND AM NOT GOING TO LOSE IT<quoted text>
And Shean posts this that can be found all over on line.

Charlie Sheen wrote:
<quoted text>
WHAT ARE THE ELEMENTS OF A CAUSE OF ACTION FOR LIBEL OR SLANDER?
THE ELEMENTS OF A DEFAMATION SUIT; WHETHER SLANDER OR LIBEL, ARE:
1. A defamatory statement;
2. Published to a third party;
3. WHICH THE SPEAKER KNEW OR SHOULD HAVE KNOWN WAS FALSE;
4. That causes injury to the subject of the communication
SO JudgeNJury, Shean would not have a case at all if you post a link to your accusations, but you won’t even though Shean has no legal case against you if you post a link, so post it or there is no doubt you are lying AGAIN!

FOUGERA!
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#277975 Aug 14, 2014
JudgeNJury wrote:
So zsheen hates Chinese people as we saw with his racist Yoshi Lee sock and he is against fats gays as can be seen by his reaction to me ....... his behavior is beyond that of a sociopath <quoted text>
Pedo Tommy, Don't be so hard on yourself, there is someone for everyone, even " fats gays". Might as well swing, no woman is going to be interested in a guy that married a 14 year old!
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#277976 Aug 14, 2014
JudgeNJury wrote:
Why won't Sheen tell us where he went to law school ...... what is he hiding what is he worried about ??
I do it for the children, IT'S CLOSE TO A PRE-SCHOOL PEDO!

FOUGERA!
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#277977 Aug 14, 2014
JudgeNJury wrote:
Why do all shills have to come up with wild lies about the great lives they lead ??
why can't they just he happy with what they have even if it's only a welfare motel room
<quoted text>
So much for you selling a million dollar company or you would not be jealous of others! Pedo Tommy!

FOUGERA!

“Twoof, a true act of ignorance”

Since: Jun 09

Canada

#277979 Aug 14, 2014
Dr_Zorderz wrote:
<quoted text>Actually you squeal and snort into your slop bucket at lunch time with professionally qualified engineers and wish you could ever be one of them.

You're just a stump dumb welder and drill press cleanup grunt who loves to breathe those fumes.

They all just tolerate you pigboy who wears a funny hat. But you can't see that.

Uh Huh Eh !
Well given your hilariously stupid commentary on building collapses and child like reaction now. I think I'll stick with real engineers when it pertains to matters of engineering.

Oh elevator boy-sheep-DNA 20 pilots YOUNG EARTH CREATIONIST STREET CORNER JEEBUS aka Mr. I kan do fiziks gud!

Tell us the one about how when you were knee high to a grassy knoll you threw a match into a big bucket of gas and it didn't light on fire so high speed jet crashes can't result in fire balls!

Canada

#277980 Aug 14, 2014
JudgeNJury wrote:
<quoted text>And I bet those engineers are so very happy when they leave you and your stupid questions
Do you also tell them how you call people retards on the forum and how you act like a spoiled little brat having a temper tantrum ..... do you tell them how your buddy Sheen goes around accusing people of pedophilia and other sexually deviant acts so he doesn’t have to debate anybody ??
Once they stop laughing at how dumb twoofers are we generally get down to work.

Fougera!

Hahahahahaha!!!!

Fk are you an imbecile!
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#277981 Aug 14, 2014
JudgeNJury wrote:
We know Yoshi Lee is You, FudgeNFury is You, Mike Racket is You ........ how many other socks do you gave counselor ??
<quoted text>
Just so you don't mistake me for a 14 year old girl it's all good!

FOUGERA!

Canada

#277982 Aug 14, 2014
who wrote:
<quoted text>And how would you know that, Barbie?
The thermal tests on the red-grey chips revealed that when they are ignited at around 430º C, they create molten iron microspheres as a by product. This is a thermitic reaction.

Glad I could help.
Other people have created them with a bic lighter and steel wool.

Big whoop.

Start thinking who, of all the people who come here advocating for twoof you're still the only one who can think for himself.

Canada

#277983 Aug 14, 2014
who wrote:
<quoted text>Steel you say.....they claim that it was aluminium, We need a new investigation.
Give a link to the Dave Thomas thing please.
I've linked to it before...specifically for you to read.

I'll do it later from my lap top.

A new investigation will result in the same conclusion.

Fire and steel don't mix well.
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#277984 Aug 14, 2014
JudgeNJury wrote:
You know Sheen, it's guys like you that turn women lesbian ..... I should know
Nice to hear about the change Pedo Tommy, but if you are going to be a gender bender why go with "fats gays"?
JudgeNJury wrote:
So zsheen hates Chinese people as we saw with his racist Yoshi Lee sock and he is against fats gays as can be seen by his reaction to me ....... his behavior is beyond that of a sociopath <quoted text>
FOUGERA!

Canada

#277985 Aug 14, 2014
who wrote:
<quoted text>One more thing Porky,. Can I now assume that you accept that Iron rich micro spheres are a by product of a thematic reaction, and that a shit load of them were present in the WTC dust?
No, there's zero proof for it and the charlatans who wrote the Bentham paper did nothing to prove the formation if IRM could only happen by way of thermite.
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#277986 Aug 14, 2014
Porkpie Hat wrote:
<quoted text>
Once they stop laughing at how dumb twoofers are we generally get down to work.
Fougera!
Hahahahahaha!!!!
Fk are you an imbecile!
Pedo Tommy seems to think you lead the glamorous life, oddly, when you look at the people around you every day, it's really more of the norm isn't it.

I think he needs to up his social que both socially and age wise.
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#277987 Aug 14, 2014
JudgeNJury wrote:
Pedo Tommy, Just because you like to dress up as Rosie O'Donnell and check yourself out in the mirror late at night does not make you gay.

FOUGERA!

“ad victoriam”

Since: Dec 10

arte et marte

#277988 Aug 14, 2014
JudgeNJury wrote:
A hushboom blew your ear off, and sbd was why nobody loves you,
Including lesbians, better buy some ear plugs and gas masks.:)

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#277994 Aug 14, 2014
JudgeNJury wrote:
What law school did you go to Sheen ?
In which mental institution were you incarcerated?
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#277997 Aug 14, 2014
JudgeNJury wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually Pedo Tommy, these are normal lives, I can't help it if you are a child banging loose.

PS: You only have yourself to blame, the Jews are not behind your failures!

--
JudgeNJury wrote:
I have no issues with the Jews and support their right to exist and defend themselves from Hamas .... I actually did a lot of work with businesses in Israel ...some of my best customers
<quoted text>
You sure about that TOM!
JudgeNJury wrote:
nobody cares what you have to say you jew loving govie shill
go troll somewhere else
<quoted text>
http://www.topix.com/forum/topstories/TEIL98P...
JudgeNJury wrote:
why dont you register with topix you zio jew loving govie shill<quoted text>
http://www.topix.com/forum/topstories/TSBMT04...

FOUGERA!
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#277998 Aug 14, 2014
JudgeNJury wrote:
What kindergarten are you in ?<quoted text>
Pedo Tommy, Do you ask because you are looking for a new wife?
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#277999 Aug 14, 2014
JudgeNJury wrote:
Do you often dress like a 14 year old girl weirdo ??<quoted text>
Are you hitting on me with your kinky lusts, sorry, unlike you I don't find that in my best interests, not the best interests of a 14 year old child Pedo Tommy!

---------

So PEDO Tommy, When you said this, you were just pretending you had an issue with child brides!
JudgeNJury wrote:
And what sort of parents would consent to that marriage <quoted text>
AND NOW it is IN THE BEST INTERST OF TOMMYS CHILD BRIDE!
JudgeNJury wrote:
the judge used his or her discretion to determine the marriage was in the child's best interest
JudgeNJury wrote:
So if Tom did marry a 14 year old ( WHO IS PROBABLY 20 BY NOW) then the judge used his or her discretion to determine the marriage was in the child’s best interest....... Thanks for debunking yourself Sheen !!
FOUGERA!
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#278001 Aug 14, 2014
Pedo Tommy, Why do you call yourself a "fats gays" did you mean "fats pedo", Jenny Craig could help with half your issues.

FOUGERA!
JudgeNJury wrote:
FOUGERA!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 11 min Ms Sassy 16,459
O.J. Simpson is about to be a free man once again. 1 hr andet1987 23
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 1 hr Mirrormirorwall 683,812
So how exactly did O.J. Simpson pull off a doub... 2 hr Mirrormirorwall 24
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 3 hr oldman 983,123
What Your Church Won't Tell You by Dave and Gar... (Apr '10) 6 hr Awesome Facts 33,213
the REAL reason for General Motors sales slumps 6 hr Doctor REALITY 8
More from around the web