Click on an option to vote

yes

no

well, im not sure

onemale

Charleston, IL

#277551 Aug 10, 2014
CHICAGO AIA CONVENTION

Architects got an earful of the WTC evidence from the UK’s Reuben Lowe.“Many of them signed our petition on the spot when they realized that NIST was telling them the ‘normal office fires’ were responsible for the symmetrical free-fall destruction of a skyscraper!”

http://www.ae911truth.org/en/news-section/41-...
onemale

Charleston, IL

#277552 Aug 11, 2014
Porkpie Hat wrote:
<quoted text>
And you still don't seem to understand that a) this poll is about as useless as it gets as anyone can vote over and over and b) 9/11 was a conspiracy, by Muslims.
Don't worry dummy, there's lots like of idiots who have no ability to comprehend the written word just like you....in twooferDUMB!
How would you know that you can vote over and over again,
if you haven't tried it and are doing it???
The piggy just told on himself again.
onemale

Charleston, IL

#277553 Aug 11, 2014
Porkpie Hat wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
http://www.topix.com/forum/topstories/TSBMT04...
Run Manyfails! Run!!!
As usual you cannot make a response, in relationship to the posting you are responding too.
Which has the markings of Sorry Charlie all over it.
You keep proving that you are really Sorry Charlie playing piggy.

onemale

Charleston, IL

#277554 Aug 11, 2014
Porkpie Hat wrote:
<quoted text>
Spamming stupid =/= discussion Manyfails.
Fk are you dumb as a stump!
This site is to discuss...
This site is for discussion...
Engage brain before engaging your piggy toes.
onemale

Charleston, IL

#277555 Aug 11, 2014
Re-posting...

Charlie Sheen wrote:
<quoted text>
Your drunken old used up ho bag mom

Attacking one's mother is the lowest of the low lifes.
I hope your buddies read this one and see what kind of lowlife they are siding with.

“Behave Yourself”

Since: Jul 07

Fort Worth, Texas

#277556 Aug 11, 2014
onemale wrote:
Former President Jimmy Carter:
Israel – Not Hamas – Is to Blame for War
http://www.globalresearch.ca/president-carter...
Yet we send over 3 billion dollars a year in aid to Israel who doesn't need our money while refusing to fund the efforts to control wildfires in our western states. Shame on this Congress.

“Turn left at pub Number 42”

Since: Dec 08

Homehill,QLD

#277557 Aug 11, 2014
onemale wrote:
Former President Jimmy Carter:
Israel – Not Hamas – Is to Blame for War
http://www.globalresearch.ca/president-carter...
Hamas Covenant 1988
Article Seven:
"The Day of Judgement will not come about until Moslems fight the Jews (killing the Jews), when the Jew will hide behind stones and trees. The stones and trees will say O Moslems, O Abdulla, there is a Jew behind me, come and kill him. Only the Gharkad tree,(evidently a certain kind of tree) would not do that because it is one of the trees of the Jews."

Article Eight:
Allah is its target, the Prophet is its model, the Koran its constitution: Jihad is its path and death for the sake of Allah is the loftiest of its wishes.

“Twoof, a true act of ignorance”

Since: Jun 09

Edmonton, Canada

#277558 Aug 11, 2014
JudgeNJury wrote:
<quoted text>Two words PieShill ...... RANCID SHRIMP !!
One more word dirty sock, where?

I know, it's what your parents fed you as a child.

Edmonton, Canada

#277559 Aug 11, 2014
JudgeNJury wrote:
<quoted text>But Tom hasnt been around for along time ....pretty hard to be a sycophant to guy whose not here ??"
You really don't understand logic all all.

That's a statement, not a question pedo-tommy.

Edmonton, Canada

#277560 Aug 11, 2014
JudgeNJury wrote:
Go to bed Sheen, you have a full day of pretending to be a lawyer tomorrow
Fougera!

Hahahaha!!!!

You morons just keep lowering your own credibility.

Btw, what's it look like under the bottom of the barrel?

Edmonton, Canada

#277561 Aug 11, 2014
onemale wrote:
<quoted text>As usual you cannot make a response, in relationship to the posting you are responding too.
Which has the markings of Sorry Charlie all over it.
You keep proving that you are really Sorry Charlie playing piggy.
As always, you simply don't understand that you've been debunked and that no one with a hint of a clue (of course that would exclude the average twooftard) would think otherwise.

Anyone with even a modicum of integrity would re-evaluate their position or claim....but as a know nothing buffoon, you just continue to make a fool of yourself at twoofs expense.

go
twoof
go
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#277563 Aug 11, 2014
onemale wrote:
Re-posting...
Charlie Sheen wrote:
<quoted text>
Your drunken old used up ho bag mom
Attacking one's mother is the lowest of the low lifes.
Hey, Just reminding you of your tried and true "Get mommy drunk" love potion!

--------

i had a dream that i was having sex with a mother figure in my life
onemale wrote:
All women love to talk, talk to her at great lengths. Establish an intimate connection. Sit close to her on the couch and talk, eventually start holding her hand and watch her reaction.

Take her out to dinner, and/or a movie. Take her to a night club and dance with her. SEE IF YOU CAN GET HER DRUNK.

The problem with going for broke is you will mostly likely shock her and blow your chance. if you tell her about the dream... it probably won't go over very well.
http://www.topix.com/forum/news/sex/TJ8INVMQR...
onemale wrote:
P.S. Give her many compliments, tell her how nice she looks, women love that stuff. Something like, "I don't know what it is but you look very beautiful today." Eventually tell her she looks hot watch her reaction. Charm will get you anywhere.
http://www.topix.com/forum/news/sex/TJ8INVMQR...

----------

But don't feel special, that wasted used up old tart did anyone for a drink.
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#277565 Aug 11, 2014
onemale wrote:
I see their is nothing new here.
JudgeNJury is handing Sorry Charlie's ass him and
OH NOW! You just side with Pedo Tommy as he considers the love of your drunken tart of a mom Normal!

--------
JudgeNJury wrote:
Freud considered the Oedipus complex a very normal thing ...... but you just keep making idiotic juvenile jokes you sad human being
<quoted text>
Freud was a pioneer but his stages have been totally discredited.
So you consider it normal to want to nail your mother. Why am I not shocked!

FOUGERA!
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#277567 Aug 11, 2014
JudgeNJury wrote:
Sure Sheen because if I was a Tom sock I would put Pittsfield on my profile so everybody would know ???...... you are not very bright are you ?
<quoted text>
Sure Pedo Tommy, Why would anyone claim they founded a 160 year old company? One that was not too bright.
JudgeNJury wrote:
Thats right Govie Shill , I WAS ONE OF THE FOUNDERS OF A BIOTECH COMPANY CALLED FOUGERA PHARMACEUTICALS, it was bought by Novartis Pharmaceuticals in 2012
<quoted text>
So you are over 160 years old, that makes your love of 14 year old girls even creepier!

----------

Fougera Pharmaceuticals Inc.has been serving the pharmaceutical industry for over 160 years,

--https://www.linkedin.com/com pany/nycomed-us—

FOUGERA!
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#277570 Aug 11, 2014
Dr_Zorderz wrote:
<quoted text>
There is no proof a Boeing 757 did hit the Pentagon other than what the govie tells you.
Bwunkers will tell you "trust me" its in there, you just can't see it.
The Australian Navy is has lowered the Pinger into onemales mothers poonany and has detected a signal but we should not get are up yet

"We are certain the Boeing is in there due to the black box squawks, but due to the vast area we have to cover, it could take months or even years to find it"
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#277571 Aug 11, 2014
JudgeNJury wrote:
So Sheen admits that he keeps files on what goes on here ....NO, he's not a govie agent !!
<quoted text>
Like this one Pedo Tommy, Where you stand up for your right to marry 14 year old girls!

----------

So PEDO Tommy, When you said this, you were just pretending you had an issue with child brides!
JudgeNJury wrote:
And what sort of parents would consent to that marriage <quoted text>
AND NOW it is IN THE BEST INTERST OF TOMMYS CHILD BRIDE!
JudgeNJury wrote:
the judge used his or her discretion to determine the marriage was in the child's best interest
JudgeNJury wrote:
So if Tom did marry a 14 year old ( WHO IS PROBABLY 20 BY NOW) then the judge used his or her discretion to determine the marriage was in the child’s best interest....... Thanks for debunking yourself Sheen !!
FOUGERA!
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#277573 Aug 11, 2014
JudgeNJury wrote:
Be honest Sheen, why did your family leave you ??..... was it because you couldn't stop playing with yourself or because you are a sociopath??
Yawn! Since you child bride left you you sure spend a ton of time thinking about wacking, about 30 years!

PS: How do you get dumped by a 14 year old, can't you just buy her some Hello Kitty crap or something, how hard is it to keep a 14 year old happy?

FOUGERA!
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#277574 Aug 11, 2014
JudgeNJury wrote:
9 am and Sheen is at work on Topix ...... I guess being an Internet troll pays better then legal work ??
----------

Tommy defends his child banging ways! With Pedo Tommy a 30 year old nailing a 14 year old is “in the child’s best interest”
JudgeNJury wrote:
So if Tom did marry a 14 year old ( WHO IS PROBABLY 20 BY NOW) then the judge used his or her discretion to determine the marriage was in the child’s best interest....... Thanks for debunking yourself Sheen !!
http://www.topix.com/forum/topstories/TSBMT04...

FOUGERA!
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#277577 Aug 11, 2014
JudgeNJury wrote:
I hear Pieshill is writing a book ....."What not to Feed Your Kids if You Want Them to Live" ...... will be available from St Martin's press later this year
I hear Pedo Tommy is writing a book "Gerbers, The natural aphrodisiac."
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#277578 Aug 11, 2014
JudgeNJury wrote:
Right, like I would really tell you the name of the company ...... oh Sheen you really are stupid, you're not just pretending
<quoted text>
SO you admit to lying!

No shock, Just like here Pedo Tommy!

----------
JudgeNJury wrote:
Too bad I dont live in Massachusetts Sheen ...... once again, your point is moot
<quoted text>
Gosh Pedo Tommy, Where does it say you are from right here!

http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search...

FOUGERA!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Play "end of the word" (Jan '11) 3 min Wordsworth 4,776
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 3 min Seraphima 548,667
The REAL reason Oscar Pistorius was sent straig... 3 min Doctor REALITY 7
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 11 min Dave Nelson 230,003
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 24 min UidiotRaceMAkeWor... 750,699
Are NFL teams....LYING about why they don't wan... 44 min Doctor REALITY 28
Hacking Staples...Banks..Witchcraft...The End 46 min Power_2014 4
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 2 hr dr Shrink 602,176
Have any girls on here had sex with a dog??? (Feb '12) 3 hr chevyguy 127
Do you enjoy seeing your sister nude / naked? (Sep '13) 9 hr MeHere 388

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE