yes

no

well, im not sure

“Twoof, a true act of ignorance”

Since: Jun 09

Canada

#277824 Aug 13, 2014
JudgeNJury wrote:
<quoted text>NO ........ I'm claiming you should get a life ...... or at least rent one
Let's see, I've spent about a month out of the last 3 in Akumal, spent most of last night bbqing and playing on the trampoline with my kids and have plans for the weekend with friends to go boating.

In the mean time, you'll sit here and respond to whoever shows up....lying, trolling and snivelling without ever seeing the light of day!

Thanks for playing fktard!

Canada

#277825 Aug 13, 2014
JudgeNJury wrote:
<quoted text>Do you remember three years ago when you nearly killed your kids with rancid seafood ??
Can you support that with something?

Oh right, you're just lying....again!

Fougera!

PharmaDerm!

Hahahahahahaha!!!!

If you're going to lie pedo-tommy, at least make it believable!

Canada

#277827 Aug 13, 2014
JudgeNJury wrote:
<quoted text>And while you are doing those things do you call people morons and retards or do you just save that for your anonymous on line life ?
Ask my brother in law, a reformed (grown up) twoofer, if I've called him a moron.

But you just go back to whining and snivelling dirty sock!

"Wah wah wah the govie shills are making fun of me and calling me names! Wah wah wah blubber boo hoo hoo!"

Thanks for the irony....moron!

“SHEEN IS A LIAR”

Since: Dec 10

Lincoln, NE

#277828 Aug 13, 2014
so basically, being a sociopath, you have no social skills
Porkpie Hat wrote:
<quoted text>
Ask my brother in law, a reformed (grown up) twoofer, if I've called him a moron.
"Wah wah wah the govie shills are making fun of me and calling me names! Wah wah wah blubber boo hoo hoo!"

“SHEEN IS A LIAR”

Lincoln, NE

#277829 Aug 13, 2014
On the contrary, I actually spend my days laughing at how gullible you all are .... Tom’s plan of making you all think I was him worked perfectly ..... HA HA HA
Porkpie Hat wrote:
<quoted text>

“SHEEN IS A LIAR”

Lincoln, NE

#277830 Aug 13, 2014
Basic Human Decency ........... something that PorkShill and Sheen lack
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#277831 Aug 13, 2014
JudgeNJury wrote:
On the contrary, I actually spend my days laughing at how gullible you all are .... Tom’s plan of making you all think I was him worked perfectly ..... HA HA HA
<quoted text>
Sure Pedo Tommy!
JudgeNJury wrote:
So tell me Sheen, why do I only post in this forum and not in any of the others Tom started ..... You are not very inquisitive are you Sheen ?
<quoted text>
Pedo Tommy, Why do you lie?

http://www.topix.com/forum/topstories/TVMURRF...

http://www.topix.com/forum/religion/islam/TKD...

http://www.topix.com/forum/topstories/TCC3TPN...

AND ON AND ON!

FOUGERA!
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#277832 Aug 13, 2014
JudgeNJury wrote:
Basic Human Decency .......... something that PorkShill and Sheen lack
Anything you say Pedo Tommy
JudgeNJury wrote:
I have no issues with the Jews and support their right to exist and defend themselves from Hamas .... I actually did a lot of work with businesses in Israel ...some of my best customers
<quoted text>
You sure about that TOM!
JudgeNJury wrote:
nobody cares what you have to say you jew loving govie shill
go troll somewhere else
<quoted text>
http://www.topix.com/forum/topstories/TEIL98P...
JudgeNJury wrote:
why dont you register with topix you zio jew loving govie shill<quoted text>
http://www.topix.com/forum/topstories/TSBMT04...

FOUGERA!
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#277833 Aug 13, 2014
JudgeNJury wrote:
And while you are doing those things do you call people morons and retards or do you just save that for your anonymous on line life ?
<quoted text>
Pedo Tommy,

You worked hard to earn those titles, You child bride must be proud!
JudgeNJury wrote:
in "Indiana Jones and the Kingdom Of the Crystal Skull" Indy finds himself in the middle of a test simulation (in a town with houses and dummies) for a nuclear bomb. so he gets inside on of the dummie's refrigerator, and then the bomb comes down. the fridge is blown sky high, and indy emerges bruised and dizzy, but otherwise unharmed
this is further proof that a re-enforced closet could protect a suitcase mini buke from the fireball and flames of a plane impact so that it could be detonated an hour later to make it look like the building collapsed at the points of the plane impacts!!!"
FOUGERA!

“SHEEN IS A LIAR”

Lincoln, NE

#277835 Aug 13, 2014
Sheen - the most UNinteresting man in the world;

He drives a beige car that looks like every other car ever made.

Out at a restaurant for breakfast, he orders toast with no butter served open-faced on a piece of toast with no butter.

Last week he repainted his entire house from a can that promised a clear finish that would not alter the original paint in any way.

His mother has a picture of him on her dresser, but it is actually a photo of some other child.

His wife and he got married with hopes of having 2.3 children.

Marketing consultants call him to find out what the average person wants to buy.

Even his wife cannot tell when he has been drinking because a lack of personality can never be altered.

No known religion has ever found anything about his behavior to be objectionable in the slightest.

His favorite joke has no punch line and is not even supposed to be funny.

He could have had a perfect life of crime because no one would ever pick him out of a lineup.

Someone published an unauthorized tell-all book about him and everyone who bought it killed themselves so they would not have to finish reading it.

He is Sheen, the most uninteresting man in the world.
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#277837 Aug 13, 2014
Dr_Zorderz wrote:
The downward acceleration of the upper block can be understood as a CONSEQUENCE of, not the CAUSE of, the disintegration of the lower section of the building.
So you claim the bottom half was not fully intact so it was a CD, but you can't prove it. Bunny you faith based moron!

Fully intact!

http://images.nationalgeographic.com/wpf/medi...

http://www.davesweb.cnchost.com/coll.jpg

http://davesweb.cnchost.com/collap2.jpeg

Prove me wrong!

(PS: The fact the Penthouse fell about eight seconds before WTC 7 fell proves the inside was not FULLY INTACT)
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#277838 Aug 13, 2014
WOW, Pedo Tommy, Is any of that intended to be funny, Because this sure is!

(Pedo Tommy trying to prove he is not Timesten)
JudgeNJury wrote:
So tell me Sheen, why do I only post in this forum and not in any of the others Tom started ..... You are not very inquisitive are you Sheen ?
<quoted text>
Pedo Tommy, Why do you lie?

http://www.topix.com/forum/religion/islam/TKD...

http://www.topix.com/forum/topstories/TCC3TPN...

AND ON AND ON!
JudgeNJury wrote:
Out at a restaurant for breakfast, he orders toast with no butter served open-faced on a piece of toast with no butter.
Last week he repainted his entire house from a can that promised a clear finish that would not alter the original paint in any way.
His mother has a picture of him on her dresser, but it is actually a photo of some other child.
Marketing consultants call him to find out what the average person wants to buy.
Even his wife cannot tell when he has been drinking because a lack of personality can never be altered.
No known religion has ever found anything about his behavior to be objectionable in the slightest.
He could have had a perfect life of crime because no one would ever pick him out of a lineup.
Someone published an unauthorized tell-all book about him and everyone who bought it killed themselves so they would not have to finish reading it.
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#277839 Aug 13, 2014
Now Pedo Tommy, This is funny!

----------
JudgeNJury wrote:
in "Indiana Jones and the Kingdom Of the Crystal Skull" Indy finds himself in the middle of a test simulation (in a town with houses and dummies) for a nuclear bomb. so he gets inside on of the dummie's refrigerator, and then the bomb comes down. the fridge is blown sky high, and indy emerges bruised and dizzy, but otherwise unharmed
this is further proof that a re-enforced closet could protect a suitcase mini buke from the fireball and flames of a plane impact so that it could be detonated an hour later to make it look like the building collapsed at the points of the plane impacts!!!"

FOUGERA!

----------
JudgeNJury wrote:

“SHEEN IS A LIAR”

Lincoln, NE

#277840 Aug 13, 2014
Sheen is so uninteresting and boring that all he can post are his six saved comments …… how sad
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#277841 Aug 13, 2014
JudgeNJury wrote:
Sheen is so uninteresting and boring that all he can post are his six saved comments …… how sad
Pedo Tommy, Could you or your child bride explain how a imaginary CGI scene in a movie relates to 9-11.
JudgeNJury wrote:

FOUGERA!
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#277843 Aug 13, 2014
Dr_Zorderz wrote:
<quoted text>
If in fact the penthouse started moving a few seconds before the whole roof line gave way (all the way across) it is because of structural members being severed deep in the lower levels of the basement.
Your words from yesterday, Lets try not to just make crap up faith based fool!
Dr_Zorderz wrote:
<quoted text>
You can't prove nothing about whether the inside of WTC 7 was FULLY INTACT or not.
Uh Huh Eh !

“e pluribus unum”

primus inter pares

#277844 Aug 13, 2014
Dr_Zorderz wrote:
<quoted text>
If in fact the penthouse started moving a few seconds before the whole roof line gave way (all the way across) it is because of structural members being severed deep in the lower levels of the basement.
This controlled demolition of bldg 7 was more of a classic demo event.
The side by side videos of several other comparably sized buildings shows this similarity.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =73qK4j32iuoXX
https://www.youtube.com/watch...
Uh Huh Eh !
Back to hushbooms huh?

“SHEEN IS A LIAR”

Lincoln, NE

#277846 Aug 13, 2014
Why wont you tell us where you went to law school councilor ??
Charlie Sheen wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
Uh Huh Eh !
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#277847 Aug 13, 2014
Dr_Zorderz wrote:
<quoted text>
Dr_Zorderz wrote:
<quoted text>
You can't prove nothing about whether the inside of WTC 7 was FULLY INTACT or not.
Uh Huh Eh !

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#277848 Aug 13, 2014
Porkpie Hat wrote:
<quoted text>
It just proves that if a twoofer had the ability to comprehend, they'd no longer be a twoofer!
Exactly.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 6 min bad bob 183,607
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 32 min Gabriel 979,269
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 38 min Elerby 92,252
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 52 min RiccardoFire 46,035
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 2 hr truth 667,516
Waiting to pee 3 hr Tallguy95 1
allofourstuff.com 4 hr AllofOurStuff 1
More from around the web