yes

no

well, im not sure

“Twoof, a true act of ignorance”

Since: Jun 09

Edmonton, Canada

#277508 Aug 10, 2014
onemale wrote:
<quoted text>Of course you don't, you might find something that proves you wrong.
You are a coward. you are afraid to face the truth.
You would rather brown nose Traitorous Sorry Charlie the proven lair.
Porkpie Hat wrote:
<quoted text>It's obvious you're not very bright.
Really, really obvious.

Did you know that 180mph is slower than 500mph?

Of course you don't, you're far too stupid to understand that simple fact.

E=1/2m(v*v) ring a bell?

Of course it doesn't, you're a scientifically illiterate fool.

Now would E increase with velocity?

No manyfails, I'm not asking you since you're just too stupid to understand.

707-120B@180mph empty

E=1/2*55,580kg(80m/s*80m/s)=17 7,856kJ

757-200@500mph empty

E=1/2*57,840kg(223m/s*223m/s)= 1,438,162kJ

Oh look! Of course you never bothered to verify anything you "read" (see
mindlessly regurgitated) and you're dead wrong about the energy of impact.
BTW, a the lightest 767 is heavier than the heaviest 707 you moron.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Boeing_707#Speci...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Boeing_767#Speci...

(My calculations are based on a 757 is your best case scenario to win the
argument and you still lose by a landslide!)

The good news is, with friends like you twoof needs no enemies.

The bad news is, you are every bit as dumb as I thought.

But hey, good luck with that!
http://www.topix.com/forum/topstories/TSBMT04...
Run Manyfails! Run!!!

Since: Aug 08

#277509 Aug 10, 2014
Porkpie Hat wrote:
<quoted text>
Spamming stupid =/= discussion Manyfails.
Fk are you dumb as a stump!
You are the wind beneath my wings, if rabbits had wings, I'd imagine.

Edmonton, Canada

#277510 Aug 10, 2014
JudgeNJury wrote:
What sort of loser is a Kiss Ass to complete loser like Sheen ....... what a sad life for the waterwaste
Says the sycophant to perhaps the biggest idiot to ever find the on button on a computer!

Thanks for the irony dipshit!

Edmonton, Canada

#277511 Aug 10, 2014
Insults Are Easier wrote:
The constant misdirection and off topic nonsense of the perpetual smear campaign to avoid reasonable discussion about 9/11.

If the official story was true, you wouldn't see these tactics or

Insults Are Easier
Can you point out where you've ever attempted reasonable debate Ignorance?

And simply regurgitating some other idiots claims is not "reasonable'.

Thermal measuring devices.

Edmonton, Canada

#277512 Aug 10, 2014
Commander Bunny wrote:
<quoted text>You are the wind beneath my wings, if rabbits had wings, I'd imagine.
We know they wear socks.

Glop.

Edmonton, Canada

#277513 Aug 10, 2014
-Web wrote:
<quoted text>I do not care if he pretends be attorney it's just he constantly takes away from the conversation about USA and 911 and acts like he is superior by flaunting he's attorney.
Conversation ended long ago with twoof being dismissed as the fabrication of charlatans.

The only thing left is mocking and laughing at people dumb enough to believe in and regurgitate long debunked myths.

“SHEEN IS A LIAR”

Since: Dec 10

Lincoln, NE

#277514 Aug 10, 2014
Two words PieShill ...... RANCID SHRIMP !!
Porkpie Hat wrote:
<quoted text>
Fougera?
Hahahaha!!!
You're such a lying loser pedo-tommy!

Edmonton, Canada

#277515 Aug 10, 2014
14 years and unadulterated stupid still loses.

go
twoof
go

“SHEEN IS A LIAR”

Lincoln, NE

#277516 Aug 10, 2014
Unlike Sheen's Yoshi Lee sock but you dont care about that because Sheen is on your side
Porkpie Hat wrote:
<quoted text>
We know they wear socks.
Glop.

“SHEEN IS A LIAR”

Lincoln, NE

#277517 Aug 10, 2014
But Tom hasnt been around for along time ....pretty hard to be a sycophant to guy whose not here ??"
Porkpie Hat wrote:
<quoted text>
Says the sycophant to perhaps the biggest idiot to ever find the on button on a computer!
Thanks for the irony dipshit!
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#277519 Aug 10, 2014
JudgeNJury wrote:
Yawn Sheen ...... a 14 year old can't be legally married in the USA ..... YOU WOULD THINK A LAWYER WOULD KNOW THAT ...... but then again you aren't a lawyer are you ??<quoted text>
TOMMY, They talk about you right here, the Law Review Article is even called Child Brides!

----------

MASSACHUSETTS LAW UPDATES
FROM THE MASSACHUSETTS TRIAL COURT LAW LIBRARIES
CHILD BRIDES

In Massachusetts, under MGL c.207, s. 25, a person under eighteen cannot marry without parental consent . MASSACHUSETTS DOES NOT HAVE A LAW SPECIFYING THE MINIMUM AGE AT WHICH A PERSON CAN MARRY WITH A PARENT’S CONSENT. The process requires court approval, so whether or not to authorize the marriage of a particular minor is within a judge’s discretion.

THE NOTION OF A MINIMUM AGE OF 14 FOR BOYS AND 12 FOR GIRLS COMES FROM AN 1854 CASE, PARTON V. HERVEY, 67 MASS. 119.

Presumably, the concept that the minimum age is sixteen for both males and females comes from that same notion, that a minor above the age of consent may have a valid marriage. Massachusetts does not have a general age of consent for all things (for example, consent to medical treatment or kidnapping are different). For sexual matters, though, sixteen is generally called the “age of consent,” because sex with a person under sixteen is prohibited by MGL c.265 s.23. And so some websites state that you can marry here with parental consent at sixteen, and without it at eighteen.

BUT JUST THE LAW DOES NOT LIST A MINIMUM AGE OF TWELVE, IT DOESN'T GIVE A MINIMUM AGE OF SIXTEEN EITHER.

The truth is both simpler and more murky. In Massachusetts, if a parent consents to a minor child’s marriage, authorization must still be obtained from the Probate or District Court. The judge will use his or her discretion to determine if the marriage is in the child’s best interest. AS FAR AS WE CAN DETERMINE, THERE IS NO MINIMUM AGE; THERE ALSO IS NO REQUIREMENT THAT THE JUDGE APPROVE ANY REQUEST. EACH CASE IS SIMPLY DECIDED ON ITS OWN MERITS.
GO HERE!

http://masslawlib.blogspot.com/

Type In “Child Brides” under “Search This Blog”

FOUGERA!

“SHEEN IS A LIAR”

Lincoln, NE

#277520 Aug 10, 2014
Too bad I dont live in Massachusetts Sheen ...... once again, your point is moot
Charlie Sheen wrote:
<quoted text>
TOMMY, They talk about you right here, the Law Review Article is even called Child Brides!
----------
MASSACHUSETTS LAW UPDATES
FROM THE MASSACHUSETTS TRIAL COURT LAW LIBRARIES
CHILD BRIDES
In Massachusetts, under MGL c.207, s. 25, a person under eighteen cannot marry without parental consent . MASSACHUSETTS DOES NOT HAVE A LAW SPECIFYING THE MINIMUM AGE AT WHICH A PERSON CAN MARRY WITH A PARENT’S CONSENT. The process requires court approval, so whether or not to authorize the marriage of a particular minor is within a judge’s discretion.
THE NOTION OF A MINIMUM AGE OF 14 FOR BOYS AND 12 FOR GIRLS COMES FROM AN 1854 CASE, PARTON V. HERVEY, 67 MASS. 119.
Presumably, the concept that the minimum age is sixteen for both males and females comes from that same notion, that a minor above the age of consent may have a valid marriage. Massachusetts does not have a general age of consent for all things (for example, consent to medical treatment or kidnapping are different). For sexual matters, though, sixteen is generally called the “age of consent,” because sex with a person under sixteen is prohibited by MGL c.265 s.23. And so some websites state that you can marry here with parental consent at sixteen, and without it at eighteen.
BUT JUST THE LAW DOES NOT LIST A MINIMUM AGE OF TWELVE, IT DOESN'T GIVE A MINIMUM AGE OF SIXTEEN EITHER.
The truth is both simpler and more murky. In Massachusetts, if a parent consents to a minor child’s marriage, authorization must still be obtained from the Probate or District Court. The judge will use his or her discretion to determine if the marriage is in the child’s best interest. AS FAR AS WE CAN DETERMINE, THERE IS NO MINIMUM AGE; THERE ALSO IS NO REQUIREMENT THAT THE JUDGE APPROVE ANY REQUEST. EACH CASE IS SIMPLY DECIDED ON ITS OWN MERITS.
GO HERE!
http://masslawlib.blogspot.com/
Type In “Child Brides” under “Search This Blog”
FOUGERA!
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#277521 Aug 10, 2014
JudgeNJury wrote:
Too bad I dont live in Massachusetts Sheen ...... once again, your point is moot
<quoted text>
Yawn Pedo Tommy!
JudgeNJury wrote:
Yawn Sheen ...... a 14 year old can't be legally married in the USA ..... YOU WOULD THINK A LAWYER WOULD KNOW THAT ...... but then again you aren't a lawyer are you ??<quoted text>
So you were wrong in the above statement, LMFAO, It amuses me so much how I can get your panties in a bunch with the facts!

FOUGERA!

“SHEEN IS A LIAR”

Lincoln, NE

#277522 Aug 10, 2014
Trust me Sheen .... I'm not bothered by bozos like I you especially since I’m not Fontain .... I actually spend my days laughing at your sad existence
Charlie Sheen wrote:
<quoted text>
Yawn Pedo Tommy!
<quoted text>
So you were wrong in the above statement, LMFAO, It amuses me so much how I can get your panties in a bunch with the facts!
FOUGERA!
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#277523 Aug 10, 2014
JudgeNJury wrote:
Trust me Sheen ....
<quoted text>
Pedo Tommy, I don't trust you, especially around 14 year old girls!

------
JudgeNJury wrote:
Freud considered the Oedipus complex a very normal thing ...... but you just keep making idiotic juvenile jokes you sad human being
<quoted text>
Freud was a pioneer but his stages have been totally discredited.
So you consider it normal to want to nail your mother. Why am I not shocked!

FOUGERA!
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#277526 Aug 10, 2014
JudgeNJury wrote:
<quoted text>
Gosh Pedo Tommy, Where does it say you are from right here!

http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search...

FOUGERA!
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#277527 Aug 10, 2014
JudgeNJury wrote:
Is that like you being discredited by playing with yourself in court ???
<quoted text>
So I am an Attorney today, Speaking of court....

Pedo Tommy defends his child banging ways! With Pedo Tommy a 30 year old nailing a 14 year old is “in the child’s best interest”
JudgeNJury wrote:
So if Tom did marry a 14 year old ( WHO IS PROBABLY 20 BY NOW) then the judge used his or her discretion to determine the marriage was in the child’s best interest....... Thanks for debunking yourself Sheen !!
http://www.topix.com/forum/topstories/TSBMT04...

FOUGERA!
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#277531 Aug 10, 2014
JudgeNJury wrote:
And I did that to screw with you idiots and make you think I was Fontain, that was something Tom came up with
<quoted text>
Sure ....

So PEDO Tommy, When you said this, you were just pretending you had an issue with child brides!
JudgeNJury wrote:
And what sort of parents would consent to that marriage <quoted text>
AND NOW it is IN THE BEST INTERST OF TOMMYS CHILD BRIDE!
JudgeNJury wrote:
So if Tom did marry a 14 year old ( WHO IS PROBABLY 20 BY NOW) then the judge used his or her discretion to determine the marriage was in the child’s best interest....... Thanks for debunking yourself Sheen !!
FOUGERA!
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#277532 Aug 10, 2014
JudgeNJury wrote:
the judge used his or her discretion to determine the marriage was in the child's best interest ..
<quoted text>
Well, Then they didn't know you too well Pedo Tommy, you are in no ones best interest!

FOUGERA!
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#277534 Aug 10, 2014
JudgeNJury wrote:
Go to bed Sheen, you have a full day of pretending to be a lawyer tomorrow
But Pedo Tommy, You said you had proof I was a lawyer!

JudgeNJury wrote:
I guess Sheen isn't needed at Sheen Law Inc ....I mean the guy can't even show up to court after being banned for playing with himself in front of the judge !!
I asked this about Shean because who knows.
MrDimitri wrote:
<quoted text>

In all seriousness, I don't have a dog in this hunt but you have been very dishonest in the past, are you kidding or do you have a link to this incident.
The reply….
JudgeNJury wrote:
I WILL NOT POST IT BECAUSE IT CONTAINS SHEEN'S REAL NAME AND I WILL NOT OPEN MYSELF UP TO A LIBEL SUIT ..... I MADE MILLIONS SELLING MY BIOTECH COMAPNY AND AM NOT GOING TO LOSE IT<quoted text>
And Shean posts this that can be found all over on line.

Charlie Sheen wrote:
<quoted text>
WHAT ARE THE ELEMENTS OF A CAUSE OF ACTION FOR LIBEL OR SLANDER?
THE ELEMENTS OF A DEFAMATION SUIT; WHETHER SLANDER OR LIBEL, ARE:
1. A defamatory statement;
2. Published to a third party;
3. WHICH THE SPEAKER KNEW OR SHOULD HAVE KNOWN WAS FALSE;
4. That causes injury to the subject of the communication
SO JudgeNJury, Shean would not have a case at all if you post a link to your accusations, but you won’t even though Shean has no legal case against you if you post a link, so post it or there is no doubt you are lying AGAIN!

Credit to MrDimitri

FOUGERA!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Israel's end is near, Ahmadinejad says (Jun '07) 4 min scirocco 37,825
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 7 min BenAdam 775,755
The World Will End On May 21, 2011 (Aug '08) 17 min traumutiz3d 16,454
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 18 min preteen girl 605,064
Thousands march in Holocaust memorial (Apr '06) 20 min Clear Dharma 37
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 24 min scirocco 119,666
SMOKING: One of the dumbest - deadliest human h... 31 min traumutiz3d 39
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 49 min Catholic Girl 559,653
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 2 hr mannibterf 441,787
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 12 hr Chris Clearwater 175,684
More from around the web