Click on an option to vote

yes

no

well, im not sure

Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#277519 Aug 10, 2014
JudgeNJury wrote:
Yawn Sheen ...... a 14 year old can't be legally married in the USA ..... YOU WOULD THINK A LAWYER WOULD KNOW THAT ...... but then again you aren't a lawyer are you ??<quoted text>
TOMMY, They talk about you right here, the Law Review Article is even called Child Brides!

----------

MASSACHUSETTS LAW UPDATES
FROM THE MASSACHUSETTS TRIAL COURT LAW LIBRARIES
CHILD BRIDES

In Massachusetts, under MGL c.207, s. 25, a person under eighteen cannot marry without parental consent . MASSACHUSETTS DOES NOT HAVE A LAW SPECIFYING THE MINIMUM AGE AT WHICH A PERSON CAN MARRY WITH A PARENT’S CONSENT. The process requires court approval, so whether or not to authorize the marriage of a particular minor is within a judge’s discretion.

THE NOTION OF A MINIMUM AGE OF 14 FOR BOYS AND 12 FOR GIRLS COMES FROM AN 1854 CASE, PARTON V. HERVEY, 67 MASS. 119.

Presumably, the concept that the minimum age is sixteen for both males and females comes from that same notion, that a minor above the age of consent may have a valid marriage. Massachusetts does not have a general age of consent for all things (for example, consent to medical treatment or kidnapping are different). For sexual matters, though, sixteen is generally called the “age of consent,” because sex with a person under sixteen is prohibited by MGL c.265 s.23. And so some websites state that you can marry here with parental consent at sixteen, and without it at eighteen.

BUT JUST THE LAW DOES NOT LIST A MINIMUM AGE OF TWELVE, IT DOESN'T GIVE A MINIMUM AGE OF SIXTEEN EITHER.

The truth is both simpler and more murky. In Massachusetts, if a parent consents to a minor child’s marriage, authorization must still be obtained from the Probate or District Court. The judge will use his or her discretion to determine if the marriage is in the child’s best interest. AS FAR AS WE CAN DETERMINE, THERE IS NO MINIMUM AGE; THERE ALSO IS NO REQUIREMENT THAT THE JUDGE APPROVE ANY REQUEST. EACH CASE IS SIMPLY DECIDED ON ITS OWN MERITS.
GO HERE!

http://masslawlib.blogspot.com/

Type In “Child Brides” under “Search This Blog”

FOUGERA!

“SHEEN IS A LIAR”

Since: Dec 10

Lincoln, NE

#277520 Aug 10, 2014
Too bad I dont live in Massachusetts Sheen ...... once again, your point is moot
Charlie Sheen wrote:
<quoted text>
TOMMY, They talk about you right here, the Law Review Article is even called Child Brides!
----------
MASSACHUSETTS LAW UPDATES
FROM THE MASSACHUSETTS TRIAL COURT LAW LIBRARIES
CHILD BRIDES
In Massachusetts, under MGL c.207, s. 25, a person under eighteen cannot marry without parental consent . MASSACHUSETTS DOES NOT HAVE A LAW SPECIFYING THE MINIMUM AGE AT WHICH A PERSON CAN MARRY WITH A PARENT’S CONSENT. The process requires court approval, so whether or not to authorize the marriage of a particular minor is within a judge’s discretion.
THE NOTION OF A MINIMUM AGE OF 14 FOR BOYS AND 12 FOR GIRLS COMES FROM AN 1854 CASE, PARTON V. HERVEY, 67 MASS. 119.
Presumably, the concept that the minimum age is sixteen for both males and females comes from that same notion, that a minor above the age of consent may have a valid marriage. Massachusetts does not have a general age of consent for all things (for example, consent to medical treatment or kidnapping are different). For sexual matters, though, sixteen is generally called the “age of consent,” because sex with a person under sixteen is prohibited by MGL c.265 s.23. And so some websites state that you can marry here with parental consent at sixteen, and without it at eighteen.
BUT JUST THE LAW DOES NOT LIST A MINIMUM AGE OF TWELVE, IT DOESN'T GIVE A MINIMUM AGE OF SIXTEEN EITHER.
The truth is both simpler and more murky. In Massachusetts, if a parent consents to a minor child’s marriage, authorization must still be obtained from the Probate or District Court. The judge will use his or her discretion to determine if the marriage is in the child’s best interest. AS FAR AS WE CAN DETERMINE, THERE IS NO MINIMUM AGE; THERE ALSO IS NO REQUIREMENT THAT THE JUDGE APPROVE ANY REQUEST. EACH CASE IS SIMPLY DECIDED ON ITS OWN MERITS.
GO HERE!
http://masslawlib.blogspot.com/
Type In “Child Brides” under “Search This Blog”
FOUGERA!
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#277521 Aug 10, 2014
JudgeNJury wrote:
Too bad I dont live in Massachusetts Sheen ...... once again, your point is moot
<quoted text>
Yawn Pedo Tommy!
JudgeNJury wrote:
Yawn Sheen ...... a 14 year old can't be legally married in the USA ..... YOU WOULD THINK A LAWYER WOULD KNOW THAT ...... but then again you aren't a lawyer are you ??<quoted text>
So you were wrong in the above statement, LMFAO, It amuses me so much how I can get your panties in a bunch with the facts!

FOUGERA!

“SHEEN IS A LIAR”

Lincoln, NE

#277522 Aug 10, 2014
Trust me Sheen .... I'm not bothered by bozos like I you especially since I’m not Fontain .... I actually spend my days laughing at your sad existence
Charlie Sheen wrote:
<quoted text>
Yawn Pedo Tommy!
<quoted text>
So you were wrong in the above statement, LMFAO, It amuses me so much how I can get your panties in a bunch with the facts!
FOUGERA!
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#277523 Aug 10, 2014
JudgeNJury wrote:
Trust me Sheen ....
<quoted text>
Pedo Tommy, I don't trust you, especially around 14 year old girls!

------
JudgeNJury wrote:
Freud considered the Oedipus complex a very normal thing ...... but you just keep making idiotic juvenile jokes you sad human being
<quoted text>
Freud was a pioneer but his stages have been totally discredited.
So you consider it normal to want to nail your mother. Why am I not shocked!

FOUGERA!
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#277526 Aug 10, 2014
JudgeNJury wrote:
<quoted text>
Gosh Pedo Tommy, Where does it say you are from right here!

http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search...

FOUGERA!
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#277527 Aug 10, 2014
JudgeNJury wrote:
Is that like you being discredited by playing with yourself in court ???
<quoted text>
So I am an Attorney today, Speaking of court....

Pedo Tommy defends his child banging ways! With Pedo Tommy a 30 year old nailing a 14 year old is “in the child’s best interest”
JudgeNJury wrote:
So if Tom did marry a 14 year old ( WHO IS PROBABLY 20 BY NOW) then the judge used his or her discretion to determine the marriage was in the child’s best interest....... Thanks for debunking yourself Sheen !!
http://www.topix.com/forum/topstories/TSBMT04...

FOUGERA!
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#277531 Aug 10, 2014
JudgeNJury wrote:
And I did that to screw with you idiots and make you think I was Fontain, that was something Tom came up with
<quoted text>
Sure ....

So PEDO Tommy, When you said this, you were just pretending you had an issue with child brides!
JudgeNJury wrote:
And what sort of parents would consent to that marriage <quoted text>
AND NOW it is IN THE BEST INTERST OF TOMMYS CHILD BRIDE!
JudgeNJury wrote:
So if Tom did marry a 14 year old ( WHO IS PROBABLY 20 BY NOW) then the judge used his or her discretion to determine the marriage was in the child’s best interest....... Thanks for debunking yourself Sheen !!
FOUGERA!
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#277532 Aug 10, 2014
JudgeNJury wrote:
the judge used his or her discretion to determine the marriage was in the child's best interest ..
<quoted text>
Well, Then they didn't know you too well Pedo Tommy, you are in no ones best interest!

FOUGERA!
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#277534 Aug 10, 2014
JudgeNJury wrote:
Go to bed Sheen, you have a full day of pretending to be a lawyer tomorrow
But Pedo Tommy, You said you had proof I was a lawyer!

JudgeNJury wrote:
I guess Sheen isn't needed at Sheen Law Inc ....I mean the guy can't even show up to court after being banned for playing with himself in front of the judge !!
I asked this about Shean because who knows.
MrDimitri wrote:
<quoted text>

In all seriousness, I don't have a dog in this hunt but you have been very dishonest in the past, are you kidding or do you have a link to this incident.
The reply….
JudgeNJury wrote:
I WILL NOT POST IT BECAUSE IT CONTAINS SHEEN'S REAL NAME AND I WILL NOT OPEN MYSELF UP TO A LIBEL SUIT ..... I MADE MILLIONS SELLING MY BIOTECH COMAPNY AND AM NOT GOING TO LOSE IT<quoted text>
And Shean posts this that can be found all over on line.

Charlie Sheen wrote:
<quoted text>
WHAT ARE THE ELEMENTS OF A CAUSE OF ACTION FOR LIBEL OR SLANDER?
THE ELEMENTS OF A DEFAMATION SUIT; WHETHER SLANDER OR LIBEL, ARE:
1. A defamatory statement;
2. Published to a third party;
3. WHICH THE SPEAKER KNEW OR SHOULD HAVE KNOWN WAS FALSE;
4. That causes injury to the subject of the communication
SO JudgeNJury, Shean would not have a case at all if you post a link to your accusations, but you won’t even though Shean has no legal case against you if you post a link, so post it or there is no doubt you are lying AGAIN!

Credit to MrDimitri

FOUGERA!
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#277536 Aug 10, 2014
JudgeNJury wrote:
So Sheen, does Yoshi Lee work at the Sheen Law Center Inc...???
Who Pedo Tommy?
JudgeNJury wrote:
Thats right Govie Shill , I WAS ONE OF THE FOUNDERS OF A BIOTECH COMPANY CALLED FOUGERA PHARMACEUTICALS, it was bought by Novartis Pharmaceuticals in 2012
<quoted text>
So you are over 160 years old, that makes your love of 14 year old girls even creepier!

----------

Fougera Pharmaceuticals Inc.has been serving the pharmaceutical industry for over 160 years,

--https://www.linkedin.com/com pany/nycomed-us—

FOUGERA!
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#277537 Aug 10, 2014
So PEDO Tommy, When you said this, you were just pretending you had an issue with child brides!
JudgeNJury wrote:
And what sort of parents would consent to that marriage <quoted text>
AND NOW it is IN THE BEST INTEREST OF TOMMYS CHILD BRIDE!
JudgeNJury wrote:
the judge used his or her discretion to determine the marriage was in the child's best interest
JudgeNJury wrote:
So if Tom did marry a 14 year old ( WHO IS PROBABLY 20 BY NOW) then the judge used his or her discretion to determine the marriage was in the child’s best interest!
FOUGERA!
Saigon Suicide Squad

Stockton, CA

#277538 Aug 10, 2014
"Nebraska"......haha ha, You're killing Us.

“Turn left at pub Number 42”

Since: Dec 08

Homehill,QLD

#277540 Aug 10, 2014
JudgeNJury wrote:
Or let's just go back for another pint of Foster's
<quoted text>
How many Fosters would I have to drink to come up with this?
JudgeNJury wrote:
in "Indiana Jones and the Kingdom Of the Crystal Skull" Indy finds himself in the middle of a test simulation (in a town with houses and dummies) for a nuclear bomb. so he gets inside on of the dummie's refrigerator, and then the bomb comes down. the fridge is blown sky high, and indy emerges bruised and dizzy, but otherwise unharmed
this is further proof that a re-enforced closet could protect a suitcase mini buke from the fireball and flames of a plane impact so that it could be detonated an hour later to make it look like the building collapsed at the points of the plane impacts!!!
And
JudgeNJury wrote:
I have always said I am a molecular biologist
<quoted text>
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#277541 Aug 10, 2014
JudgeNJury wrote:
<quoted text>

JudgeNJury wrote:
And I did that to screw with you idiots and make you think I was Fontain, that was something Tom came up with ....... and it worked out real well didn't it Sheen .,,, HA HA HA HA
<quoted text>

FOUGERA!
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#277542 Aug 10, 2014
JudgeNJury wrote:
<quoted text>

JudgeNJury wrote:
And I did that to screw with you idiots and make you think I was Fontain, that was something Tom came up with ....... and it worked out real well didn't it Sheen .,,, HA HA HA HA
<quoted text>

FOUGERA!

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#277543 Aug 10, 2014
JudgeNJury wrote:
It's really sad how you've spent all of Saturday night in this forum ....... you should try leaving the computer and getting out into the real world ....l lots of fun things to do out there and having social interactions with real people is good for you <quoted text>
Yea you are right. Real people instead of nitwits like you.

“SHEEN IS A LIAR”

Lincoln, NE

#277544 Aug 10, 2014
Sure Sheen because if I was a Tom sock I would put Pittsfield on my profile so everybody would know ???...... you are not very bright are you ?
Charlie Sheen wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
FOUGERA!

“SHEEN IS A LIAR”

Lincoln, NE

#277545 Aug 10, 2014
waterwaste a Kiss Ass to a sexual deviant .... talk about aiming low in life
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
Yea you are right. Real people instead of nitwits like you.
onemale

Charleston, IL

#277546 Aug 10, 2014
Why Do Good People Become Silent—or Worse—About 9/11? Part 9: Brain Research, Part 2 – Moral Psychology

http://www.ae911truth.org/en/news-section/41-...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 14 min It aint necessari... 864,884
Is the problem of groping in India over exagger... (Jan '11) 24 min DTC 484
Rajkot gay Topix 1 hr chirag parmar 197
sex (May '13) 1 hr vapi btm 180
Interracial Dating 2 hr white stud 3
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 2 hr Mia Copa 599,783
Sleeping with mother (Oct '13) 2 hr Dennis 42
The Christian Atheist debate 3 hr Justice League_ 2,009
White Lives MATTER 10 hr Burke Devlin 113
More from around the web