Click on an option to vote

yes

no

well, im not sure

Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#277623 Aug 11, 2014
Insults Are Easier wrote:
You will not poot identical content, or snippets of identical content to multiple threads in the discussion forums.
These are totally different cats!

Bombay

If an aloof, independent cat is what you're craving, this breed isn't for you. Bombays are attached to their family, and tend to ...
Read more about the Bombay cat breed.
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#277624 Aug 11, 2014
You will not create more than one thread for your topic, or create multiple threads for a single topic. Transmitting any such identical messages indiscriminately to multiple threads and/or creating multiple threads constitutes an unauthorized use, is in violation of these Terms of Service and is prohibited.
Gosh, How many 9-11 threads have you and your ilk started, just a few weeks ago you were on about your 30th with NINE ELEVEN!

Meow!

British Shorthair

If you're looking for a cat that will loot your refrigerator and swing dizzily from your chandeliers, then the British Shorthair ...
Read more about the British Shorthair cat breed.

“Twoof, a true act of ignorance”

Since: Jun 09

Canada

#277625 Aug 11, 2014
Dr_Zorderz wrote:
<quoted text>Confiscating all the available videos that could possibly have shown exactly what if anything did crash into the Pentagon is the ONLY way to make sure that what the FBI tells us is what sheeple like pigboy will believe till their dying day.

There is no proof a Boeing 757 did hit the Pentagon other than what the govie tells you.

Bwunkers will tell you "trust me" its in there, you just can't see it.

The govie says its in there and that's good enough for the bwunkers and dis-info types.

The same lying govie that will tell you that Pearl Harbor was a surprise and JFK was killed by one bullet fired by Lee Harvey Oswald.

Uh Huh Eh !
There's more than ample proof that flt 77 hit the pentagon oh elevator boy-sheep-DNA 20 pilots YOUNG EARTH CREATIONIST STREET CORNER JEEBUS aka Mr. I only accept video (unless it doesn't support my delusions in which case I call it fake).

You morons hand waving away the more than ample evidence while making claims that have zero evidence is just par for your 14 years of failure.

Good luck with that moron!

Canada

#277626 Aug 11, 2014
JudgeNJury wrote:
<quoted text>Pieshill - welder, know it all, grammer police man
Fougera.

Hahahahahaha!!!!!

“Truth is unthinkable.”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#277627 Aug 11, 2014
Porkpie Hat wrote:
<quoted text>There's more than ample proof that flt 77 hit the pentagon oh elevator boy-sheep-DNA 20 pilots YOUNG EARTH CREATIONIST STREET CORNER JEEBUS aka Mr. I only accept video (unless it doesn't support my delusions in which case I call it fake).

You morons hand waving away the more than ample evidence while making claims that have zero evidence is just par for your 14 years of failure.

Good luck with that moron!
You understand that no "spamming" is permitted anywhere on Topix at any time. You will not post or transmit links, identical content, or snippets of identical content to multiple threads in the discussion forums. You will not create more than one thread for your topic, or create multiple threads for a single topic. Transmitting any such identical messages indiscriminately to multiple threads and/or creating multiple threads constitutes an unauthorized use, is in violation of these Terms of Service and is prohibited.

Insults Are Easier

Canada

#277628 Aug 11, 2014
JudgeNJury wrote:
<quoted text>That’s right people, because when somebody disagrees with you make sure to call them stupid, moron, retard, and a child because there can be no debate or discussion, PorkShill is right and you are all wrong ...... PorkShill another govie sociopath !!!
No dummy, your personal ignorance and refusal to learn makes you (and most twoofers) morons.

And you wouldn't know discussion if it pissed in your face....which it has.
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#277629 Aug 11, 2014
<quoted text>
You understand that no "spamming" is permitted anywhere on Topix at any time. You will not post or transmit links, identical content, or snippets of identical content to multiple threads in the discussion forums. You will not create more than one thread for your topic, or create multiple threads for a single topic. Transmitting any such identical messages indiscriminately to multiple threads and/or creating multiple threads constitutes an unauthorized use, is in violation of these Terms of Service and is prohibited.
Insults Are Easier
Yea, You have spammed us with the above countless times already, anyway, on your question about cat breeds, so favor this one.

Burmese

Breeders and fanciers report that Burmese are amusing, playful, and super-smart, the perfect interactive cats for home, office,...
Read more about the Burmese cat breed.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#277630 Aug 11, 2014
Onemale is on a nitwitery crusade.

Nobody goes to that rube's links.

The internet is loaded with conspiracy spam.

GLAD I COULD HELP

Canada

#277631 Aug 11, 2014

Yup, full retard.

Insults Are Easier
Uh oh!

Twoof is fked now!

Steel plating

Canada

#277632 Aug 11, 2014
<quoted text>You understand that no "spamming" is permitted anywhere on Topix at any time. You will not post or transmit links, identical content, or snippets of identical content to multiple threads in the discussion forums. You will not create more than one thread for your topic, or create multiple threads for a single topic. Transmitting any such identical messages indiscriminately to multiple threads and/or creating multiple threads constitutes an unauthorized use, is in violation of these Terms of Service and is prohibited.

Insults Are Easier
<quoted text>
p=mv is only relevant if outward explosive force was not clearly observed as the towers fell.
Hahahahahahaha!!!!!

go
twoof
go

Location hidden

#277633 Aug 11, 2014
12,912 posts and the conspiracy nitwits still have nothing.

GLAD I COULD HELP CLEAR THAT UP

Location hidden

#277634 Aug 11, 2014
<quoted text>
Insults Are Easier
RUN FORREST RUN

“Truth is unthinkable.”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#277635 Aug 11, 2014
Charlie Sheen wrote:
<quoted text>Yea, You have spammed us with the above countless times already, anyway, on your question about cat breeds, so favor this one.

Burmese

Breeders and fanciers report that Burmese are amusing, playful, and super-smart, the perfect interactive cats for home, office,...
Read more about the Burmese cat breed.
Countless huh? Well maybe for you, but to people who can count, the number is 2.

Insults Are Easier

“SHEEN IS A LIAR”

Since: Dec 10

Lincoln, NE

#277636 Aug 11, 2014
PorkShill another sociopath that can not speak civil to people .... funny how much courage the anonymity of the net creates
Porkpie Hat wrote:
<quoted text>
No dummy, your personal ignorance and refusal to learn makes you (and most twoofers) morons.
And you wouldn't know discussion if it pissed in your face....which it has.

“SHEEN IS A LIAR”

Lincoln, NE

#277637 Aug 11, 2014
There have been 258,264 Comments Kiss Ass Sycophant
WasteWater wrote:
12,912 posts and the conspiracy nitwits still have nothing.
GLAD I COULD HELP CLEAR THAT UP

Canada

#277638 Aug 11, 2014
JudgeNJury wrote:
<quoted text>PorkShill another sociopath that can not speak civil to people .... funny how much courage the anonymity of the net creates
There are no reasonable people in twooferDUMB, that's your problem.

Reasonable people don't rely on old debunked crap to support a myth....that's yet another of your problems.

Statements like;
<quoted text>
p=mv is only relevant if outward explosive force was not clearly observed as the towers fell.
Are yet another of your problems as they show an utter ignorance for the science required to understand anything about the building collapses.

And then there's the point that you really are nothing but a troll and a dirty sock.

All your problems, not mine .....moron.

“SHEEN IS A LIAR”

Lincoln, NE

#277639 Aug 11, 2014
And I am sure that you call people who disagree with you morons, stupid, and retards in a face to face situation in real life ...... the net creates a lot of bravery when you are hiding doesn't it Shill ???

the fact is that you and Sheen are crappy human beings and you should both take a lesson on how to be civil to people you might not agree with or like
Porkpie Hat wrote:
<quoted text>
Reasonable people don't rely on old debunked crap to support a myth....that's yet another of your problems.
Statements like;
<quoted text>
Are yet another of your problems as they show an utter ignorance for the science required to understand anything about the building collapses.
And then there's the point that you really are nothing but a troll and a dirty sock.

“SHEEN IS A LIAR”

Lincoln, NE

#277640 Aug 11, 2014
So anybody who is ignorant of science should be called a moron ???

Does it make you feel important to go around being right all the time and insulting others who dont agree with your views ???
Porkpie Hat wrote:
<quoted text>
Statements like;
<quoted text>

“SHEEN IS A LIAR”

Lincoln, NE

#277641 Aug 11, 2014
Sheen and his cat on his Match.Com profile page

http://fumaga.com/6786
Charlie Sheen wrote:
American Shorthair
When describing the American Shorthair, the expression 'happy medium' springs to mind. These all-American cats are medium in ...
Read more about the American Shorthair cat breed.
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#277642 Aug 11, 2014
Pedo Tommy endorses incest!
JudgeNJury wrote:
NO SHEEN BUT IT IS NORMAL TO DESIRE YOUR MOTHER AND HATE YOUR FATHER WHEN YOU ARE YOUNG ,,,,,, just like playing with yourself is normal ....... as long as you do it in private and not in court <quoted text>
JudgeNJury wrote:
FREUD CONSIDERED THE OEDIPUS COMPLEX A VERY NORMAL THING ...... but you just keep making idiotic juvenile jokes you sad human being
<quoted text>
Freud was a pioneer but his stages have been totally discredited.
So you consider it normal to want to nail your mother. Why am I not shocked!

FOUGERA!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 1 min bad bob 26,216
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 2 min arrr 985,693
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 5 min Gods r Delusion x... 685,757
David Duke: "We're going to take our country ba... 2 hr Doctor REALITY 58
to Maria Chapelle-Nadal: it's time to ROLL, sista' 3 hr Doctor REALITY 1
I hate Haiti (Jan '10) 4 hr Anne Nonymiss 109
"BIGGEST SCAM in WORLD HISTORY...." 5 hr YTube 1st 1
More from around the web