no

well, im not sure

“Twoof, a true act of ignorance”

Since: Jun 09

Canada

#277190 Aug 8, 2014
JudgeNJury wrote:
I'm on Topix all day and claim to be a lawyer
No you claim to be the founder of a 169 year old company!

Keep your lies straight pedo-tommy!
Pegasus

United States

#277193 Aug 8, 2014
JudgeNJury wrote:
Like I would tell you Shills the real name of the biotechnology company I started .......HA HA HA <quoted text>
Who gives a rats ass?

The important thing is your mug is plastered all over town as a skindog as fair warning to parents whom don't want their childrens childhood stolen from them with everlasting emotional scars on top of that.

Just remember fuckstick...the only person you're fooling is yourself.
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#277194 Aug 8, 2014
JudgeNJury wrote:
Like I would tell you Shills the real name of the biotechnology company I started .......HA HA HA <quoted text>
The third company, sure dishonest failed truck driver. Love your new avatar Pedo Tommy, I take it as a trophy I have got under your jew hating 14 year old girl banging nerves.

Too Funny!
Pegasus

United States

#277195 Aug 8, 2014
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
More fantasies?
Try therapy.
GLAD I COULD HELP
Perhaps some mind shunting electro-shock therapy....lets call him Sparky.

“SHEEN IS A LIAR”

Since: Dec 10

Lincoln, NE

#277196 Aug 8, 2014
And right on cue, Sheen is back, must be another slow day at Sheen Law Inc ...... how the hell will he ever pay his mother this months rent ??

“SHEEN IS A LIAR”

Lincoln, NE

#277197 Aug 8, 2014
That wasn't even remotely funny ..... unless you are five years old
Pegasus wrote:
<quoted text>
Perhaps some mind shunting electro-shock therapy....lets call him Sparky.

“SHEEN IS A LIAR”

Lincoln, NE

#277198 Aug 8, 2014
So I've heard that Sheen drives down to the courts, parks in front, and longingly stares at the building wondering when he will be allowed in again

Canada

#277199 Aug 8, 2014
JudgeNJury wrote:
You would think a big important welder like Pieshill would have to be at work at 8 am ??
I'm sure Sheen will show up soon too because why would a lawyer have to be at work in the morning ?
It was actually just before 6am and I was already at work and had just finished reviewing radiography from the night before and had completed a repair list for the shop.

I typically get here around 4:30 to 5:00 and the shop starts at 6am. This is one task I don't delegate (other than meetings) as it's something that requires years of experience.

Fougera?

Hahahahaha!!!

Next lesson: time zones!

Canada

#277200 Aug 8, 2014
JudgeNJury wrote:
<quoted text>Like I would tell you Shills the real name of the biotechnology company I started .......HA HA HA
Right, fougera.

Hahahaha!!!

First rule of twoof: when caught lying, lie some more!

PharmaDerm....Hahahahaha!!!!
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#277201 Aug 8, 2014
JudgeNJury wrote:
So I've heard that Sheen drives down to the courts, parks in front, and longingly stares at the building wondering when he will be allowed in again
Pedo Tommy ....
JudgeNJury wrote:
That wasn't even remotely funny ..... unless you are five years old
<quoted text>

“SHEEN IS A LIAR”

Lincoln, NE

#277202 Aug 8, 2014
If you say so PorkSHill
Porkpie Hat wrote:
<quoted text>
It was actually just before 6am and I was already at work and had just finished reviewing radiography from the night before and had completed a repair list for the shop.
I typically get here around 4:30 to 5:00 and the shop starts at 6am. This is one task I don't delegate (other than meetings) as it's something that requires years of experience.
Fougera?
Hahahahaha!!!
Next lesson: time zones!
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#277203 Aug 8, 2014
JudgeNJury wrote:
LOL, You had no problem naming two when you were lying. The first would have clocked you around 180 years old and the second had a sole founder (that you claimed you worked with which rules her out as you).

Why do twoofers constantly lie and have to bang 14 year old girls, seems like a chronic low self esteem issue.

“SHEEN IS A LIAR”

Lincoln, NE

#277204 Aug 8, 2014
The day all of you tell me exactly where you work .... I will tell you about my company
Charlie Sheen wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL, You had no problem naming two when you were lying. The first would have clocked you around 180 years old and the second had a sole founder (that you claimed you worked with which rules her out as you).
Why do twoofers constantly lie and have to bang 14 year old girls, seems like a chronic low self esteem issue.

“SHEEN IS A LIAR”

Lincoln, NE

#277205 Aug 8, 2014
The M-29 Weapon System was a tactical nuclear recoilless rifle (smoothbore gun) for firing the M388 nuclear projectile that was deployed by the US Army. It was developed in the 1950's. If they had that back then what did they have in 2001 ..... or did all R&D just stop ??

“SHEEN IS A LIAR”

Lincoln, NE

#277208 Aug 8, 2014
Sheen said he was an attorney ..... try to keep up sock puppet
MrDimitri wrote:
<quoted text>
But you were the one that said Shean was an attorney and you had proof, he both gave you permission to post the link and showed you that he could not sue you for posting such a link. You are a very dishonest child.
<quoted text>
I asked this about Shean because who knows.
<quoted text>
The reply….
<quoted text>
And Shean posts this that can be found all over on line.
<quoted text>
SO JudgeNJury, Shean would not have a case at all if you post a link to your accusations, but you won’t even though Shean has no legal case against you if you post a link, so post it or there is no doubt you are lying AGAIN!
Why do you lie? Does it fill a void pretending to be a success on the internet to ofset your mundane existence.?
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#277209 Aug 8, 2014
JudgeNJury wrote:
The M-29 Weapon System was a tactical nuclear recoilless rifle (smoothbore gun) for firing the M388 nuclear projectile that was deployed by the US Army. It was developed in the 1950's. If they had that back then what did they have in 2001 ..... or did all R&D just stop ??
Pedo Tommy, You already answered that one, it exists in a video game so it exists in the real world, just like Pac Man Mario!

The Mini-Doogals Express gatling mini nuke launcher, which fires 20rps, fully automatic, standard mininukes, of course the government doesnt say they have this weapon, but they do !!

(LMFAO Click the link, JudgeNJurys Proof of Mini Nukes via a video game!)

http://vimeo.com/6240792

----------

FROM http://www.topix.com/forum/topstories/TEIL98P...
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#277210 Aug 8, 2014
MrDimitri wrote:
<quoted text>
It would seem that JudgeNJury needs to feel important to offset reality, so he invents what he wishes he had on the net and pretends a 14 girls companionship mean real women like him.
Sad, Very sad. I sort of feel sorry for the guy.
So sad it funny, he just keeps telling lies and thinks others will fall for it, typical Pedo Tommy.

“SHEEN IS A LIAR”

Lincoln, NE

#277211 Aug 8, 2014
Why does Sheen need to constantly touch himself even when he was in court ..... as if the sports jacket on your lap would cover up what you were really up to ...... "Your honor I was just adjusting myself" !!!
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#277212 Aug 8, 2014
JudgeNJury wrote:
Why does Sheen need to constantly touch himself even when he was in court .
I was thinking about your mama Pedo Tommy and that amazing blumpkin!

“SHEEN IS A LIAR”

Lincoln, NE

#277214 Aug 8, 2014
How happy is everybody that Sheen does not live next door to them

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 1 min Jim-ca 17,555
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 6 min PadMark 683,941
MESSAGE 4 Kyrie Irving of the Cleveland Cavaliers 11 min Doctor REALITY 3
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 27 min waaasssuuup 619,712
Poll Why Canada sucks (Oct '10) 1 hr quebec sucks 573
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 1 hr waaasssuuup 983,266
Girl snapchat names (Feb '15) 3 hr eli_mitchell137 2
More from around the web