Click on an option to vote

yes

no

well, im not sure

Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#277105 Aug 7, 2014
JudgeNJury wrote:
THAT folks, is the posting of a sexual deviant , be thankful he doesnt live next to you
Says Timesten, the man who married a 14 year old girl.
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#277106 Aug 7, 2014
JudgeNJury wrote:
Cut to Sheen trying to find a new profile picture .... HA HA HA HA
I don't have one, just like you never founded a company Timesten!
JudgeNJury wrote:
Thats right Govie Shill , I WAS ONE OF THE FOUNDERS OF A BIOTECH COMPANY CALLED FOUGERA PHARMACEUTICALS, it was bought by Novartis Pharmaceuticals in 2012
<quoted text>
So you are over 160 years old, that makes your love of 14 year old girls even creepier!

----------

Fougera Pharmaceuticals Inc.has been serving the pharmaceutical industry for over 160 years,

--https://www.linkedin.com/com pany/nycomed-us—
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#277107 Aug 7, 2014
MrDimitri wrote:
<quoted text>
When Timesten gets dumped by a 14 year old and his pipes get backed up for 30 years he spends a ton of time thinking about wacking!
No kidding, and oddly clown shoes!

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#277109 Aug 7, 2014
onemale wrote:
And simply asking to see a video with the Boeing slamming into the Pentagon is asking too much.
Pointless drivel.

1. Hundreds of people saw flight 77 crash into the Pentagon.

2. TWA confirmed flight 77 crashed into the Pentagon.

3. Exhaustive DNA tests identified all the passengers and crew.

5. Pieces of the plane and flight recorders were recovered.

Yes the plane is visible in the video but not clearly due to wide angle distortion and low resolution.

GLAD I COULD HELP DUMMY.

“SHEEN IS A LIAR”

Since: Dec 10

Lincoln, NE

#277110 Aug 7, 2014
You shouldknow, you are an expert in Pointless drivel ...... Ass Kisser
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
Pointless drivel.
1. Hundreds of people saw flight 77 crash into the Pentagon.
2. TWA confirmed flight 77 crashed into the Pentagon.
3. Exhaustive DNA tests identified all the passengers and crew.
5. Pieces of the plane and flight recorders were recovered.
Yes the plane is visible in the video but not clearly due to wide angle distortion and low resolution.
GLAD I COULD HELP DUMMY.

“SHEEN IS A LIAR”

Lincoln, NE

#277111 Aug 7, 2014
Oh look, another Sheen groupie ..... what does it say about you that you are groupie to a complete loser
MrDimitri wrote:
<quoted text>
When Timesten gets dumped by a 14 year old and his pipes get backed up for 30 years he spends a ton of time thinking about wacking!

“SHEEN IS A LIAR”

Lincoln, NE

#277112 Aug 7, 2014
I guess Sheen isn't needed at Sheen Law Inc ....I mean the guy can't even show up to court after being banned for playing with himself in front of the judge !!

“SHEEN IS A LIAR”

Lincoln, NE

#277113 Aug 7, 2014
So Sheen, tell us all about Sheen Law Inc .... how many people do you hire? do they all know you've been banned from court because you were caught playing with yourself ?? Are they aware of your deviant behavior and your obsession with mother diddling ??
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#277116 Aug 7, 2014
JudgeNJury wrote:
<quoted text>
LMFAO! I still so love this!
JudgeNJury wrote:
Thats right Govie Shill , I WAS ONE OF THE FOUNDERS OF A BIOTECH COMPANY CALLED FOUGERA PHARMACEUTICALS, it was bought by Novartis Pharmaceuticals in 2012
<quoted text>
So you are over 160 years old, TIMESTEN that makes your love of 14 year old girls even creepier!

----------

Fougera Pharmaceuticals Inc.has been serving the pharmaceutical industry for over 160 years,

Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#277117 Aug 7, 2014
JudgeNJury wrote:
Oh look, another Sheen groupie ..... what does it say about you that you are groupie to a complete loser
<quoted text>
This one just never gets old.
JudgeNJury wrote:
<quoted text>
So you are over 160 years old, TIMESTEN that makes your love of 14 year old girls even creepier!

----------

Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#277118 Aug 7, 2014
JudgeNJury wrote:
I guess Sheen isn't needed at Sheen Law Inc ....I mean the guy can't even show up to court after being banned for playing with himself in front of the judge !!
So busted!
JudgeNJury wrote:
<quoted text>

----------

Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#277119 Aug 7, 2014
JudgeNJury wrote:
So Sheen, tell us all about Sheen Law Inc .... how many people do you hire?
Yawn, Still loving this one. Twoofers, to dumb to fabricate anything believable.
JudgeNJury wrote:
<quoted text>

----------

Location hidden

#277122 Aug 7, 2014
JudgeNJury wrote:
<quoted text>
Having trouble refuting any of the points I posted?

GLAD I COULD HELP

“SHEEN IS A LIAR”

Lincoln, NE

#277123 Aug 7, 2014
Talk to the guy who got banned from court for playing with himself ..... as if your sports jacket could cover up what you were doing Sheen
MrDimitri wrote:
<quoted text>
There goes Timesten again, no love in 30 years so his mind is stuck on wacking.

“SHEEN IS A LIAR”

Lincoln, NE

#277126 Aug 7, 2014
You like Sheen are an Idiot ..... I am not Tom .... I realize that he kicked your asses so badly when he was here that you are all hung up on him .... but he is not me
MrDimitri wrote:
<quoted text>
Timesten/JudgeNJury has went without so long it arouses him to fantasize about Shean wacking it.
Well good for him, he has to be very lonely after he was dumped by a 14 year old.

Location hidden

#277127 Aug 7, 2014
MrDimitri wrote:
<quoted text>
Timesten/JudgeNJury has went without so long it arouses him to fantasize about Shean wacking it.
Well good for him, he has to be very lonely after he was dumped by a 14 year old.
He probably dreams about being under the desk on his knees.
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#277128 Aug 7, 2014
JudgeNJury wrote:
Talk to the guy who got banned from court for playing with himself ..... as if your sports jacket could cover up what you were doing Sheen
<quoted text>
JudgeNJury wrote:
In the hundreds of thousands leaked pager messages evidence emerged that the Secret Service did forward "Angel is next"!
A Secret Service page at 10:32 a.m. warned: "ANONYMOUS CALL TO JOC REPORTING ANGEL IS TARGET." Angel is the Secret Service codeword for Air Force One; JOC means Joint Operations Center. When the president's plane had departed Florida about half an hour earlier, it was en route to D.C. That anonymous threat seems to be what diverted President Bush on a high-speed flight across the country, first to Barksdale Air Force Base in Louisiana, and then to an underground command center in Nebraska.
http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-504383_162-577028...
They also feared that Air Force One itself was a target. Cheney told the president there was a credible threat against the plane. Using the code name for Air Force One, Mr. Bush told an aide,“Angel is next.” The threat was passed to presidential pilot Col. Mark Tillman.
We now know that the threat to Air Force One was part of the "Fog of War," a false alarm.
But it had a powerful effect at the time. But Mr. Bush was clearly worried about it.
http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2002/09/11/60I...

does this sound like a misunderstanding ???
YES!

FROM YOUR QUOTE ABOVE TIMESTEN!

"We now know that the threat to Air Force One was part of the "Fog of War," a false alarm.
But it had a powerful effect at the time. But Mr. Bush was clearly worried about it."

LMFAO, Can you read-tard?
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#277129 Aug 7, 2014
MrDimitri wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks, I will never be able to get that out of my mind!
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#277130 Aug 7, 2014
JudgeNJury wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Govie Shills, mini nukes do exsist
The Mini-Doogals Express gatling mini nuke launcher, which fires 20rps, fully automatic, standard mininukes, of course the government doesnt say they have this weapon, but they do !!

http://vimeo.com/6240792

----------

FROM http://www.topix.com/forum/topstories/TEIL98P...

“SHEEN IS A LIAR”

Lincoln, NE

#277131 Aug 7, 2014
So now it's time to come clean ..... I am not Tom Fontain, I am really a Sheen sock, I created it to make this forum more interesting by having somebody to argue with .... now I know this sounds a little bit crazy but I did all in good fun

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Gay Skype 1 min idkyuallgaggin 1
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 1 min It aint necessari... 48,338
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 3 min kent 646,462
Play "end of the word" part 2 (Dec '15) 15 min WasteWater 2,022
Dom/Sub curious? (Jun '13) 19 min Nikki 38
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 1 hr Journey 971,616
What attracts white women to black men? (Mar '07) 1 hr mana92mo 11,533
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 3 hr Freebird USA 182,639
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 14 hr Annaleigh 105,560
More from around the web