no

well, im not sure

Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#277091 Aug 7, 2014
JudgeNJury wrote:
At this rate Sheen may even be able to leave a tip with lunch
Yawn Timesten!

TOMMY, Did you ever find proof this exists.

LMFAO Click the link, JudgeNJurys Proof of Mini Nukes via a video game!

----------

The Mini-Doogals Express gatling mini nuke launcher, which fires 20rps, fully automatic, standard mininukes, of course the government doesnt say they have this weapon, but they do !!

http://vimeo.com/6240792

----------

FROM http://www.topix.com/forum/topstories/TEIL98P...

“SHEEN IS A LIAR”

Since: Dec 10

Lincoln, NE

#277094 Aug 7, 2014
You forgot;

IF SHEEN'S OFFICE DOOR IS CLOSED LEAVE HIM ALONE, HE'S PLAYING WITH HIMSELF
Dr_Zorderz wrote:
Signs hanging on bulletin board at Sheen Law Office Lincoln Nebraska
TOILET OUT OF ORDER. PLEASE USE FLOOR BELOW
AFTER TEA BREAK STAFF SHOULD EMPTY THE TEAPOT
AND STAND UPSIDE DOWN ON THE DRAINING BOARD
ATTENTION:
EMPLOYEES WHO CHOOSE TO WALK TO WORK
THE FARMER NEXT DOOR ALLOWS WALKERS TO CROSS THE FIELD FOR FREE, BUT THE BULL CHARGES.
ROFFLMFAOOL
Uh Huh E !
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#277095 Aug 7, 2014
Dr_Zorderz wrote:
ROFFLMFAOOL
Uh Huh E !
Dr_Zorderz claiming WTC 1 & 2 were in full freefall but the calculations that say otherwise are wrong because they omitted air resistance.
Dr_Zorderz wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, resistance of the air. That always slows down falling buildings. Just look at any controlled demolition. See how the air slows down the falling debris?
So you are saying there is no air outside the building where these objects are falling faster than the building?

http://www.tampabay.com/resources/images/dti/...

I would say there is a direct correlation between your inbreeding and stupidity!

ROFFLMFAOOL
Uh Huh E !
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#277096 Aug 7, 2014
JudgeNJury wrote:
You forgot;
IF SHEEN'S OFFICE DOOR IS CLOSED LEAVE HIM ALONE, HE'S PLAYING WITH HIMSELF
<quoted text>
JudgeNJury wrote:
Thats right Govie Shill , I WAS ONE OF THE FOUNDERS OF A BIOTECH COMPANY CALLED FOUGERA PHARMACEUTICALS, it was bought by Novartis Pharmaceuticals in 2012
<quoted text>
So you are over 160 years old, Timesten, that makes your love of 14 year old girls even creepier!

----------

Fougera Pharmaceuticals Inc.has been serving the pharmaceutical industry for over 160 years,

--https://www.linkedin.com/com pany/nycomed-us—

“SHEEN IS A LIAR”

Lincoln, NE

#277098 Aug 7, 2014
Must be ANOTHER slow day at the Sheen Law Center Inc !!!
Does anybody really believe that a guy who is on here 15 hours a day is an attorney in real life ??.... if you were going to lie Sheen at least say you are a brain surgeon .... they only do one operation a day

“SHEEN IS A LIAR”

Lincoln, NE

#277099 Aug 7, 2014
You know when Sheen pulls out his FudgenFury sock that we have gotten to him ..... his frustration is so palatable

“SHEEN IS A LIAR”

Lincoln, NE

#277100 Aug 7, 2014
Ohhh La La, Pillowtalk, Son, Come to bed and keep me company, if you do I will pretend to believe you founded a company my frisky little sex kitten - Sheen

THAT folks, is the posting of a sexual deviant , be thankful he doesnt live next to you

“SHEEN IS A LIAR”

Lincoln, NE

#277101 Aug 7, 2014
Cut to Sheen trying to find a new profile picture .... HA HA HA HA
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#277103 Aug 7, 2014
JudgeNJury wrote:
Must be ANOTHER slow day at the Sheen Law Center Inc !!!
Does anybody really believe that a guy who is on here 15 hours a day is an attorney in real life ??.... if you were going to lie Sheen at least say you are a brain surgeon .... they only do one operation a day
LMFAO!
JudgeNJury wrote:
Thats right Govie Shill , I WAS ONE OF THE FOUNDERS OF A BIOTECH COMPANY CALLED FOUGERA PHARMACEUTICALS, it was bought by Novartis Pharmaceuticals in 2012
<quoted text>
So you are over 160 years old, that makes your love of 14 year old girls even creepier!

----------

Fougera Pharmaceuticals Inc.has been serving the pharmaceutical industry for over 160 years,

Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#277104 Aug 7, 2014
JudgeNJury wrote:
You know when Sheen pulls out his FudgenFury sock that we have gotten to him ..... his frustration is so palatable
Another lie from the twoof movement!
JudgeNJury wrote:
<quoted text>
So you are over 160 years old, that makes your love of 14 year old girls even creepier!

----------

Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#277105 Aug 7, 2014
JudgeNJury wrote:
THAT folks, is the posting of a sexual deviant , be thankful he doesnt live next to you
Says Timesten, the man who married a 14 year old girl.
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#277106 Aug 7, 2014
JudgeNJury wrote:
Cut to Sheen trying to find a new profile picture .... HA HA HA HA
I don't have one, just like you never founded a company Timesten!
JudgeNJury wrote:
<quoted text>

----------

Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#277107 Aug 7, 2014
MrDimitri wrote:
<quoted text>
When Timesten gets dumped by a 14 year old and his pipes get backed up for 30 years he spends a ton of time thinking about wacking!
No kidding, and oddly clown shoes!

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#277109 Aug 7, 2014
onemale wrote:
And simply asking to see a video with the Boeing slamming into the Pentagon is asking too much.
Pointless drivel.

1. Hundreds of people saw flight 77 crash into the Pentagon.

2. TWA confirmed flight 77 crashed into the Pentagon.

3. Exhaustive DNA tests identified all the passengers and crew.

5. Pieces of the plane and flight recorders were recovered.

Yes the plane is visible in the video but not clearly due to wide angle distortion and low resolution.

GLAD I COULD HELP DUMMY.

“SHEEN IS A LIAR”

Lincoln, NE

#277110 Aug 7, 2014
You shouldknow, you are an expert in Pointless drivel ...... Ass Kisser
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
Pointless drivel.
1. Hundreds of people saw flight 77 crash into the Pentagon.
2. TWA confirmed flight 77 crashed into the Pentagon.
3. Exhaustive DNA tests identified all the passengers and crew.
5. Pieces of the plane and flight recorders were recovered.
Yes the plane is visible in the video but not clearly due to wide angle distortion and low resolution.
GLAD I COULD HELP DUMMY.

“SHEEN IS A LIAR”

Lincoln, NE

#277111 Aug 7, 2014
Oh look, another Sheen groupie ..... what does it say about you that you are groupie to a complete loser
MrDimitri wrote:
<quoted text>
When Timesten gets dumped by a 14 year old and his pipes get backed up for 30 years he spends a ton of time thinking about wacking!

“SHEEN IS A LIAR”

Lincoln, NE

#277112 Aug 7, 2014
I guess Sheen isn't needed at Sheen Law Inc ....I mean the guy can't even show up to court after being banned for playing with himself in front of the judge !!

“SHEEN IS A LIAR”

Lincoln, NE

#277113 Aug 7, 2014
So Sheen, tell us all about Sheen Law Inc .... how many people do you hire? do they all know you've been banned from court because you were caught playing with yourself ?? Are they aware of your deviant behavior and your obsession with mother diddling ??
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#277116 Aug 7, 2014
JudgeNJury wrote:
You shouldknow, you are an expert in Pointless drivel ...... Ass Kisser
<quoted text>
LMFAO! I still so love this!
JudgeNJury wrote:
<quoted text>
So you are over 160 years old, TIMESTEN that makes your love of 14 year old girls even creepier!

----------

Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#277117 Aug 7, 2014
JudgeNJury wrote:
Oh look, another Sheen groupie ..... what does it say about you that you are groupie to a complete loser
<quoted text>
This one just never gets old.
JudgeNJury wrote:
<quoted text>
So you are over 160 years old, TIMESTEN that makes your love of 14 year old girls even creepier!

----------

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 1 min New Age Spiritual... 649,967
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 2 min It aint necessari... 55,811
Royal Holiday Timeshare Scam 27 min erinadams 1
Play "end of the word" part 2 (Dec '15) 1 hr ceemee2 2,301
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 1 hr Peter Ross 445,889
Why are white people so insecure ? (Feb '10) 1 hr Edgy Teen 194
Ayurveda oil massage 2 hr rahul 1
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 3 hr Hangman 971,732
my cousin touches me when i am asleep and i kin... (Mar '14) 13 hr Jesus 47
More from around the web