yes

no

well, im not sure

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#277127 Aug 7, 2014
MrDimitri wrote:
<quoted text>
Timesten/JudgeNJury has went without so long it arouses him to fantasize about Shean wacking it.
Well good for him, he has to be very lonely after he was dumped by a 14 year old.
He probably dreams about being under the desk on his knees.
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#277128 Aug 7, 2014
JudgeNJury wrote:
Talk to the guy who got banned from court for playing with himself ..... as if your sports jacket could cover up what you were doing Sheen
<quoted text>
JudgeNJury wrote:
In the hundreds of thousands leaked pager messages evidence emerged that the Secret Service did forward "Angel is next"!
A Secret Service page at 10:32 a.m. warned: "ANONYMOUS CALL TO JOC REPORTING ANGEL IS TARGET." Angel is the Secret Service codeword for Air Force One; JOC means Joint Operations Center. When the president's plane had departed Florida about half an hour earlier, it was en route to D.C. That anonymous threat seems to be what diverted President Bush on a high-speed flight across the country, first to Barksdale Air Force Base in Louisiana, and then to an underground command center in Nebraska.
http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-504383_162-577028...
They also feared that Air Force One itself was a target. Cheney told the president there was a credible threat against the plane. Using the code name for Air Force One, Mr. Bush told an aide,“Angel is next.” The threat was passed to presidential pilot Col. Mark Tillman.
We now know that the threat to Air Force One was part of the "Fog of War," a false alarm.
But it had a powerful effect at the time. But Mr. Bush was clearly worried about it.
http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2002/09/11/60I...

does this sound like a misunderstanding ???
YES!

FROM YOUR QUOTE ABOVE TIMESTEN!

"We now know that the threat to Air Force One was part of the "Fog of War," a false alarm.
But it had a powerful effect at the time. But Mr. Bush was clearly worried about it."

LMFAO, Can you read-tard?
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#277129 Aug 7, 2014
MrDimitri wrote:
<quoted text>
Timesten/JudgeNJury has went without so long it arouses him to fantasize about Shean wacking it.
Well good for him, he has to be very lonely after he was dumped by a 14 year old.
Thanks, I will never be able to get that out of my mind!
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#277130 Aug 7, 2014
JudgeNJury wrote:
Talk to the guy who got banned from court for playing with himself ..... as if your sports jacket could cover up what you were doing Sheen
<quoted text>
Hey Govie Shills, mini nukes do exsist
The Mini-Doogals Express gatling mini nuke launcher, which fires 20rps, fully automatic, standard mininukes, of course the government doesnt say they have this weapon, but they do !!

http://vimeo.com/6240792

----------

FROM http://www.topix.com/forum/topstories/TEIL98P...

“SHEEN IS A LIAR”

Since: Dec 10

Lincoln, NE

#277131 Aug 7, 2014
So now it's time to come clean ..... I am not Tom Fontain, I am really a Sheen sock, I created it to make this forum more interesting by having somebody to argue with .... now I know this sounds a little bit crazy but I did all in good fun
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#277132 Aug 7, 2014
MrDimitri wrote:
<quoted text>
In all seriousness, I don't have a dog in this hunt but you have been very dishonest in the past, are you kidding or do you have a link to this incident.
He's real honest! LMAO! He won't link to anything, funny thing is Timesten thinks he is getting on my nerves.

TIMESTEN WHY DO YOU LIE?
JudgeNJury wrote:
I have no issues with the Jews and support their right to exist and defend themselves from Hamas .... I actually did a lot of work with businesses in Israel ...some of my best customers
<quoted text>
You sure about that TOM!
JudgeNJury wrote:
nobody cares what you have to say you jew loving govie shill
go troll somewhere else
<quoted text>
http://www.topix.com/forum/topstories/TEIL98P...
JudgeNJury wrote:
why dont you register with topix you zio jew loving govie shill<quoted text>
http://www.topix.com/forum/topstories/TSBMT04...

“SHEEN IS A LIAR”

Lincoln, NE

#277133 Aug 7, 2014
I will not post it because it contains Sheen's real name and I will not open myself up to a libel suit ..... I made millions selling my biotech comapny and am not going to lose it
MrDimitri wrote:
<quoted text>
In all seriousness, I don't have a dog in this hunt but you have been very dishonest in the past, are you kidding or do you have a link to this incident.
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#277134 Aug 7, 2014
JudgeNJury wrote:
You like Sheen are an Idiot ..... I am not Tom .... I realize that he kicked your asses so badly when he was here that you are all hung up on him .... but he is not me
<quoted text>
Anything you say TOMMY, If I had your life I would deny it too!
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#277135 Aug 7, 2014
JudgeNJury wrote:
You like Sheen are an Idiot ..... I am not Tom .... I realize that he kicked your asses so badly when he was here that you are all hung up on him .... but he is not me
<quoted text>
Sure, I totally believe you, you are SO honest!
JudgeNJury wrote:
Thats right Govie Shill , I WAS ONE OF THE FOUNDERS OF A BIOTECH COMPANY CALLED FOUGERA PHARMACEUTICALS, it was bought by Novartis Pharmaceuticals in 2012
<quoted text>
So you are over 160 years old, that makes your love of 14 year old girls even creepier!

----------

Fougera Pharmaceuticals Inc.has been serving the pharmaceutical industry for over 160 years,

--https://www.linkedin.com/com pany/nycomed-us—

----------
JudgeNJury wrote:
I have no issues with the Jews and support their right to exist and defend themselves from Hamas .... I actually did a lot of work with businesses in Israel ...some of my best customers
<quoted text>
You sure about that TOM!
JudgeNJury wrote:
nobody cares what you have to say you jew loving govie shill
go troll somewhere else
<quoted text>
http://www.topix.com/forum/topstories/TEIL98P...
JudgeNJury wrote:
why dont you register with topix you zio jew loving govie shill<quoted text>
http://www.topix.com/forum/topstories/TSBMT04...

“SHEEN IS A LIAR”

Lincoln, NE

#277136 Aug 7, 2014
Are you still hung up on that Sheen ..... get some medication for your OCD kid
Charlie Sheen wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
YES!
FROM YOUR QUOTE ABOVE TIMESTEN!
"We now know that the threat to Air Force One was part of the "Fog of War," a false alarm.
But it had a powerful effect at the time. But Mr. Bush was clearly worried about it."
LMFAO, Can you read-tard?
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#277137 Aug 7, 2014
JudgeNJury wrote:
I will not post it because it contains Sheen's real name and I will not open myself up to a libel suit ..... I made millions selling my biotech comapny and am not going to lose it
<quoted text>
I grant you full permission, that is legally binding in all 50 states!

Also, It's not libel if it's true Timesten!

(Hold on, I just thought you said you were a sock of mine so you could post "your" name.)

LMFAO what a dishonest tard!
JudgeNJury wrote:
Thats right Govie Shill , I WAS ONE OF THE FOUNDERS OF A BIOTECH COMPANY CALLED FOUGERA PHARMACEUTICALS, it was bought by Novartis Pharmaceuticals in 2012
<quoted text>
So you are over 160 years old, that makes your love of 14 year old girls even creepier!

----------

Fougera Pharmaceuticals Inc.has been serving the pharmaceutical industry for over 160 years,

--https://www.linkedin.com/com pany/nycomed-us—
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#277138 Aug 7, 2014
JudgeNJury wrote:
<quoted text>
What are the elements of a cause of action for libel or slander?

The elements of a defamation suit; whether slander or libel, are:

1. A defamatory statement;

2. Published to a third party;

3. Which the speaker knew or should have known was false;

4. That causes injury to the subject of the communication

PS: What is a comapny Timesten

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#277140 Aug 7, 2014
Charlie Sheen wrote:
<quoted text>
Let me guess.

A figment of the imagination?
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#277141 Aug 7, 2014
LOL, I am gong to use this, you are right, both a truthfull statement or permission by the party are both absolute defenses to a libel suit. It would be thrown out of court in five minutes.

Not that it ever bothered me by JudgeNJury AKA Timesten is so dishonest I find it funny.
MrDimitri wrote:
This is often repeated by JudgeNJury (Timesten?)
<quoted text>
I asked this about Shean because who knows.
<quoted text>
The reply….
<quoted text>
And Shean posts this that can be found all over on line.
<quoted text>
SO JudgeNJury, Shean would not have a case at all if you post a link to your accusations, but you won’t even though Shean has no legal case against you if you post a link, so post it or there is no doubt you are lying AGAIN!

“Twoof, a true act of ignorance”

Since: Jun 09

Canada

#277144 Aug 7, 2014
JudgeNJury wrote:
<quoted text>I will not post it because it contains Sheen's real name and I will not open myself up to a libel suit ..... I made millions selling my biotech comapny and am not going to lose it
Right, you sold Fougera...oh no, that was the name of the COMPANY which acquired PharmaDerm....which is what you defaulted to after sheen posted proof that Fougera was founded almost 200 years ago.

Now one has to wonder, how could someone forget such an important distinction??

Well, one doesn't forget the name of a COMPANY one founds....unless that persons lying through their teeth....which you quite obviously are!

Say, how are the dividends from Fontaines Auction House rolling in now-a-days pedo-tommy?

Oh right, you lied about that too!

Canada

#277145 Aug 7, 2014
Charlie Sheen wrote:
<quoted text>
Easy, pedo-tommy has been in a "comapny" for years!

Canada

#277146 Aug 7, 2014
Dr_Zorderz wrote:
<quoted text>Unreliable eyewitnesses who are only after their 15 minutes of fame.

Take my word for it, the plane is there, you just can't see it.

I understand completely of course.

Uh Huh Eh !
Well 15 minutes are more that up....can you support your bullshit?

Of course you can't oh elevator boy-sheep-DNA 20 pilots YOUNG EARTH CREATIONIST STREET CORNER JEEBUS aka Mr. I lie for twoof!

Twoof is just a lie that can only be defended by telling more lies all told by liars just like lil ol you!
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#277147 Aug 7, 2014
Dr_Zorderz wrote:
<quoted text>
Before you file your case, sorry charlie you should learn how to spell. LOL
Don't you have the little red squiggly lines ?
Uh Huh Eh !
You are very slow Doc Bunny!
JudgeNJury wrote:
<quoted text>
I was making fun of Timesten above!
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#277149 Aug 7, 2014
Dr_Zorderz wrote:
<quoted text>
Unreliable eyewitnesses who are only after their 15 minutes of fame.
Show me any proof they are unreliable or after fame, all 200, then explain how the plane parts and passenger DNA got in the building, WITH EVIDENCE!

“SHEEN IS A LIAR”

Lincoln, NE

#277150 Aug 7, 2014
How funny is it Sheen pretending to be a lawyer ..... A lawyer who is never in court and spends his entire day on Topix ...... HA HA HA HA
Charlie Sheen wrote:
<quoted text>
What are the elements of a cause of action for libel or slander?
The elements of a defamation suit; whether slander or libel, are:
1. A defamatory statement;
2. Published to a third party;
3. Which the speaker knew or should have known was false;
4. That causes injury to the subject of the communication

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Feb 24 Trump Talks To Judge Jeanine 4 min Funny n not funny 1
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 28 min Rosesz 695,810
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 1 hr Cat 60,558
Where Does It Say In The Bible...? 2 hr River Tam2 3
I just caught my mom masturbating 2 hr Mama01 1
News Trump: Dem Memo a 'Bust,' Confirms Actions That... 4 hr davy 7
Dem Libtard Keeps Screaming 4 hr Yes we can 1
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 6 hr River Tam2 993,861
wierd situation with my mom. (Jul '14) Feb 19 Pimpy 23
More from around the web