yes

no

well, im not sure

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#276855 Aug 5, 2014
JudgeNJury wrote:
According to Sheen, things like this dont exsist in his little world
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Davy_Crockett_ (nuclear_device)
Yes. So Davy Crockett had mini nukes.

GREAT

GLAD I COULD HELP
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#276857 Aug 5, 2014
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
GREAT
GLAD I COULD HELP
He used them in Fallout 3 so you know they are real (according to TImesten!)
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#276858 Aug 5, 2014
JudgeNJury wrote:
Dees anybody still believe Sheen is a lawyer ???
Does anyone believe ....
JudgeNJury wrote:
I have no issues with the Jews and support their right to exist and defend themselves from Hamas .... I actually did a lot of work with businesses in Israel ...some of my best customers
<quoted text>
NOPE!
JudgeNJury wrote:
nobody cares what you have to say you jew loving govie shill
go troll somewhere else
<quoted text>
http://www.topix.com/forum/topstories/TEIL98P...
JudgeNJury wrote:
why dont you register with topix you zio jew loving govie shill<quoted text>
http://www.topix.com/forum/topstories/TSBMT04...
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#276859 Aug 5, 2014
JudgeNJury wrote:
Dees anybody still believe
... The Mini-Doogals Express gatling mini nuke launcher exists because it was in Fallout 3?

LMFAO Click the link, JudgeNJurys Proof of Mini Nukes via a video game!

----------

Hey Govie Shills, mini nukes do exsist
The Mini-Doogals Express gatling mini nuke launcher, which fires 20rps, fully automatic, standard mininukes, of course the government doesnt say they have this weapon, but they do !!

http://vimeo.com/6240792

----------

FROM http://www.topix.com/forum/topstories/TEIL98P...

“SHEEN IS A LIAR”

Since: Dec 10

Lincoln, NE

#276860 Aug 5, 2014
^^^^^^^^^^ the stupidest post ever on Topix, congreatulations no being uber lame
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
GREAT
GLAD I COULD HELP

“SHEEN IS A LIAR”

Lincoln, NE

#276861 Aug 5, 2014
You know that you've gotten to Sheen when he pulls his FudgeNFury sock out
FudgeNFury wrote:
<quoted text>
I sure have with you my son!
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#276862 Aug 5, 2014
JudgeNJury wrote:
^^^^^^^^^^ the stupidest post ever on Topix, congreatulations no being uber lame<quoted text>
LMFAO TIMESTEN, Have you 14 year old child bride proof your insults, it makes you look like the idiot you are.

""congreatulations no being uber lame"""???????? ??

“SHEEN IS A LIAR”

Lincoln, NE

#276863 Aug 5, 2014

“SHEEN IS A LIAR”

Lincoln, NE

#276865 Aug 5, 2014
"Angel is next"... a mostly overlooked smoking gun of 9/11 complicity

The White House staff along with the Secret Service feared that Air Force One itself was a target. Cheney told the president there was a credible threat against the plane. Using the code name for Air Force One, Mr. Bush told an aide,“Angel is next.” The threat was passed to presidential pilot Col. Mark Tillman.

“It was serious before that but now it is - no longer is it a time to get the president home,” says Tillman.“We actually have to consider everything we say. Everything we do could be intercepted, and we have to make sure that no one knows what our position is.”

How would Al-Qaeda know that Air Force One was codenamed Angel? Why would Air Force One need to keep quiet, making sure no one knew their position or communications intercepted? Was it because a small cabal inside the government (perhaps led by Cheney) had pulled off the operation and was a warning to Bush to play ball or they would shoot him out of the sky? To go along with it and read his prepared script... Rememember how Air Force One skipped across the country that day. It left from Florida and flew to an Air Force base in Shreveport, Louisiana and then flew on to another base in Omaha, Nebraska where Bush met with George Soros and a bunch of other corporate big wigs.

And one more thing... if the secret service agents thought that the attacks of 9/11 were real they would've gotten President Bush out of that classroom immediately instead of just letting him sit there. His attendance at that school was published in the local newspapers days before 9/11 and unless they had prior knowledge that it was an inside job, why wouldn't they think that the same people who flew the planes into the towers and pentagon would show up and attack the school?

“SHEEN IS A LIAR”

Lincoln, NE

#276866 Aug 5, 2014
Have you 14 year old child bride proof your insults,

.... Sheen, are you drunk again ??

Location hidden

#276867 Aug 5, 2014
Charlie Sheen wrote:
<quoted text>
He used them in Fallout 3 so you know they are real (according to TImesten!)
How did the theme song go?

Davy, Davy Crocket, Nuked the entire frontier.

Location hidden

#276868 Aug 5, 2014
JudgeNJury wrote:
^^^^^^^^^^ the stupidest post ever on Topix, congreatulations no being uber lame<quoted text>
WTF?

Is this supposed to make sense?
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#276869 Aug 5, 2014
JudgeNJury wrote:
"Angel is next"... a mostly overlooked smoking gun of 9/11 complicity
JudgeNJury wrote:
In the hundreds of thousands leaked pager messages evidence emerged that the Secret Service did forward "Angel is next"!
A Secret Service page at 10:32 a.m. warned: "ANONYMOUS CALL TO JOC REPORTING ANGEL IS TARGET." Angel is the Secret Service codeword for Air Force One; JOC means Joint Operations Center. When the president's plane had departed Florida about half an hour earlier, it was en route to D.C. That anonymous threat seems to be what diverted President Bush on a high-speed flight across the country, first to Barksdale Air Force Base in Louisiana, and then to an underground command center in Nebraska.
http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-504383_162-577028...
They also feared that Air Force One itself was a target. Cheney told the president there was a credible threat against the plane. Using the code name for Air Force One, Mr. Bush told an aide,“Angel is next.” The threat was passed to presidential pilot Col. Mark Tillman.
We now know that the threat to Air Force One was part of the "Fog of War," a false alarm.
But it had a powerful effect at the time. But Mr. Bush was clearly worried about it.
http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2002/09/11/60I...

does this sound like a misunderstanding ???
YES!

FROM YOUR QUOTE ABOVE TIMESTEN!

"We now know that the threat to Air Force One was part of the "Fog of War," a false alarm.
But it had a powerful effect at the time. But Mr. Bush was clearly worried about it."

LMFAO, Can you read-tard?
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#276870 Aug 5, 2014
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
WTF?
Is this supposed to make sense?
And TIMESTEN thinks I am drunk, LMFAO!
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#276871 Aug 5, 2014
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
How did the theme song go?
Davy, Davy Crocket, Nuked the entire frontier.
i bet TIMESTEN will link that that post as evidunce now!
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#276873 Aug 5, 2014
JudgeNJury wrote:
Have you 14 year old child bride proof your insults,
.... Sheen, are you drunk again ??
LMFAO, TIMESTEN When you write "Have you 14 year old child bride proof your insults" are you drunk or just really stupid?

Location hidden

#276874 Aug 5, 2014
Charlie Sheen wrote:
<quoted text>
i bet TIMESTEN will link that that post as evidunce now!
Davey Crocket must have been in charge of the false flag operation instead of Bugs Bunny.

“SHEEN IS A LIAR”

Lincoln, NE

#276875 Aug 5, 2014
Ever get the feeling that all Sheen has in his life is this forum ??

“SHEEN IS A LIAR”

Lincoln, NE

#276876 Aug 5, 2014
Just so that you will stop being a complete nimrod, the Davey Crocket was a recoilless rifle that shot a mini nuke and was used by the US Army during the 50's and 60's ..... you are now excused sycophant
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
Davey Crocket must have been in charge of the false flag operation instead of Bugs Bunny.

“SHEEN IS A LIAR”

Lincoln, NE

#276877 Aug 5, 2014
Sheen: Have you 14 year old child bride proof you insults,

LMAO !!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 5 min trifecta1 608,288
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 5 min RiccardoFire 97,932
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 13 min Anthony MN 574,513
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 15 min scaritual 810,587
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 18 min Student 39,664
Last Word + 2 (Jul '14) 30 min Non _cents 1,056
4 word game (use same Letter) (Mar '13) 32 min Non _cents 1,377
Dubai massage Body To Body full service 0559... (Mar '14) 14 hr perfect massage r... 206
More from around the web