Click on an option to vote

yes

no

well, im not sure

“SHEEN IS A LIAR”

Since: Dec 10

Lincoln, NE

#276715 Aug 4, 2014
Ever notic ehow Sheen has an answer for everything .... it's like he is the smartest man in the world .... afterall he does have an on-line law degree
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#276716 Aug 4, 2014
JudgeNJury wrote:
So the White House spokesman learned from PRESS REPORTS that the threat was unfounded ???
Sure he did Sheen ..... LMAO !!
<quoted text>
Care to read in the link why TIMESTEN?

So the you learned from A VIDEO GAME that the mini-nukes exist???
Sure you did TIMESTEN ..... LMAO !!

“SHEEN IS A LIAR”

Lincoln, NE

#276717 Aug 4, 2014
Hey Sheen, be honest, you ever stand in a public bath room pretending to pee in a urinal but instead you are really playing with yourself ???
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#276718 Aug 4, 2014
TIMESTEN,

Why are you so dishonest! The Jews did not take away your 14 year old child bride!
JudgeNJury wrote:
I have no issues with the Jews and support their right to exist and defend themselves from Hamas .... I actually did a lot of work with businesses in Israel ...some of my best customers
<quoted text>
You sure about that TOM!
JudgeNJury wrote:
nobody cares what you have to say you jew loving govie shill
go troll somewhere else
<quoted text>
http://www.topix.com/forum/topstories/TEIL98P...
JudgeNJury wrote:
why dont you register with topix you zio jew loving govie shill<quoted text>
http://www.topix.com/forum/topstories/TSBMT04...
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#276719 Aug 4, 2014
JudgeNJury wrote:
Ever notic ehow Sheen has an answer for everything .... it's like he is the smartest man in the world .... afterall he does have an on-line law degree
TIMESTEN, Are you crying!

Tell me more how a video game proves the existence of mini-nukes!

LMFAO Click the link, JudgeNJurys Proof of Mini Nukes via a video game!

----------

Hey Govie Shills, mini nukes do exsist
The Mini-Doogals Express gatling mini nuke launcher, which fires 20rps, fully automatic, standard mininukes, of course the government doesnt say they have this weapon, but they do !!

http://vimeo.com/6240792
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#276720 Aug 4, 2014
JudgeNJury wrote:
Hey Sheen, be honest, you ever stand in a public bath room pretending to pee in a urinal but instead you are really playing with yourself ???
Hey TIMESTEN, be honest, you ever try to say mini nukes exist and even talk about the launcher and rate of fire because it was in a VIDEO GAME ???

----------

The Mini-Doogals Express gatling mini nuke launcher, which fires 20rps, fully automatic, standard mininukes, of course the government doesnt say they have this weapon, but they do !!

FROM http://www.topix.com/forum/topstories/TEIL98P...

“SHEEN IS A LIAR”

Lincoln, NE

#276721 Aug 4, 2014
No Sheen .... mini nukes dont exsist

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mini-nuke

“SHEEN IS A LIAR”

Lincoln, NE

#276722 Aug 4, 2014
How embarrassing is it to be banned from court for playing with yourself ???

Your mom must be very proud of you Sheen
passing by

Salina, KS

#276723 Aug 4, 2014
Edthirty wrote:
The point of that quote was to highlight the issue of deceit and how it has been used against the public in general, not just what was in question involving the events of 9/11. Distortions, exaggerations, incompetent investigations and flat out lies have plagued us over time to the point that we (collectively) have become complacent or at least reluctant to question "facts" presented by those "in charge," not to mention, become angry at those with whom we disagree.
I realize that you were attempting to highlight the issue of deception, I was merely pointing out the question in this debate is which side is really being deceived.
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#276724 Aug 4, 2014
JudgeNJury wrote:
No Sheen .... mini nukes dont exsist
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mini-nuke
----------

----------

FROM http://www.topix.com/forum/topstories/TEIL98P...

----------

That's odd TIMESTEN, I just don't see

"The Mini-Doogals Express gatling mini nuke launcher, which fires 20rps, fully automatic, standard mininukes, of course the government doesnt say they have this weapon, but they do !!"

In your link, perhaps you could link to a video game.
passing by

Salina, KS

#276725 Aug 4, 2014
JudgeNJury wrote:
WHO WOULD KNOW THE CODE WORD ????
Apparently, anyone who wanted to find out. You're of the mistaken belief that this was some sort of closely guarded state secret. It wasn't.
JudgeNJury wrote:
WHO COULD MAKE THAT CALL ????
Any of the countless whackjobs that crawled out of the woodwork that day. The government was justifiably paranoid, somebody was out to get them, any threat that was remotely credible was credible until proved otherwise, whether it really was or not. Remember, when they first heard that these folks had thought of the idea of suicide hijackings, they thought a dozen or so planes at a time would get their point across.
JudgeNJury wrote:
THIS IS CLEAR EVIDENCE THAT SOMEBODY INSIDE THE WHITE HOUSE WAS INVOLVED WITH THE 9/11 ATTACKS
If this is clear enough evidence for you, you have my deepest sympathies. Your legal guardian should do a better job of monitoring your internet habits.
passing by

Salina, KS

#276726 Aug 4, 2014
JudgeNJury wrote:
So the White House spokesman learned from PRESS REPORTS that the threat was unfounded ???
Sure he did Sheen ..... LMAO !!
Why would it strike you as improbable that the press would be more curious about the true nature of the 'credible threat' than the press secretary? They're supposed to be the sole spokesperson for the Executive, but they all get caught somewhere out of the loop on a fairly regular basis. The person we are paying to be in the know, only occasionally is.

Since: Aug 11

Scotts Valley, CA

#276727 Aug 4, 2014
JudgeNJury wrote:
Says an idiot with an IQ of 48 ..... YOU are now dismissed sycophant ass kisser
<quoted text>
Wow!

Another stupid post.

Why am I not surprised?

GLAD I COULD HELP BRO

Scotts Valley, CA

#276728 Aug 4, 2014
Charlie Sheen wrote:
<quoted text>
TIMESTEN, Are you crying!
Tell me more how a video game proves the existence of mini-nukes!
----------
Mini demolition explosives. Mini nukes. No difference really. Both are fantasies.

“Turn left at pub Number 42”

Since: Dec 08

Homehill,QLD

#276731 Aug 4, 2014
JudgeNJury wrote:
I've never lied on here so good luck with that ........make sure you place this post in your govie database <quoted text>
As you can see Timesten and socks lied.

Are you one of the many socks.

Yes or No?

Scotts Valley, CA

#276733 Aug 4, 2014
JudgeNJury wrote:
Mini Nukes are a fantasy ?? RREALLY sycophant ???
http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mini-nuke
<quoted text>
Yep.

1. Has nothing to do with 9/11/

2. Nobody uses or has used them.

3. Nukes require high-technology.

4. These are impractical weapons except for terrorism.

“Truth is unthinkable.”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#276735 Aug 4, 2014
AussieBobby wrote:
<quoted text>As you can see Timesten and socks lied.

Are you one of the many socks.

Yes or No?
The official story just draws good people to its defense, does it not?

Look at the high quality characters here.

WasteWater, wants it to be over, yet keeps coming back. Lies about being a truther until she wised up thanks to the no life fake lawyer troll, then lies about that lie for years until she finally admitted it - and will now lie about admitting it if you ever ask her. A chic that acts like a dude, bro. Next! Glad I could help!

'just passing' by aka Rick from Kansas, technically a brilliant writer, yet has nothing really to say except to boast about his intelligence. Lies about pretending to be 'passing by' in an attempt to appeal to popularity, then creates another lie to cover that lie by saying he set up his topix account to only work on a pc that is now in storage. When ask how, he claims he is smart, thats how.

Porkpie Hat - Oh street corner jebus young earth creationist 20 pilots. Misrepresents every point, then ignores further explanation to continue to misrepresent it. Admitted to falsely accusing Timesten of pedophilia, but justified that lie by claiming he later found out that lie was true, because nics he assumed to be Timesten claimed it was.

Charlie No Life lies by claiming to be a lawyer but spends all day posting here, accuses everyone of being someone, and that someone changes day by day.

Do you think the insult trolls who mimic names like 'Timeten','YellowPissReality', 'FudgeNFury', are truthers or official story smear campaigners?

Timesten admitted he lied, that makes him more honest than any nic I mentioned above. Once he admitted that lie, the lying trolls that slandered his name to begin with, proxied his location and made it appear he was admitting pedophilia. And that lie is still being said by these low characters today, because they must slander people to carry on the charade that is the official 9/11 fairytale.

It's so obvious a blind man could see it, but lies and

Insults Are Easier

“Truth is unthinkable.”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#276736 Aug 4, 2014
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>Yep.

1. Has nothing to do with 9/11/

2. Nobody uses or has used them.

3. Nukes require high-technology.

4. These are impractical weapons except for terrorism.
I just hate engaging you because you are such a habitual lying idiot, but you believe no nuclear weapon exists beyond the ones that were used on Japan?

When are you going to stop embarrassing yourself?

Oh that right, never, because you think dignity is irrelevant and

Insults Are Easier

Scotts Valley, CA

#276737 Aug 4, 2014
Insults Are Easier wrote:
<quoted text>
I just hate engaging you because you are such a habitual lying idiot, but you believe no nuclear weapon exists beyond the ones that were used on Japan?
When are you going to stop embarrassing yourself?
Oh that right, never, because you think dignity is irrelevant and
Insults Are Easier
We were discussing mini nukes.

The rest of your post is irrational nonsense.

GLAD I COULD HELP

Scotts Valley, CA

#276738 Aug 4, 2014
Insults Are Easier wrote:
<quoted text>
The official story just draws good people to its defense, does it not?
Look at the high quality characters here.
WasteWater, wants it to be over, yet keeps coming back. Lies about being a truther until she wised up thanks to the no life fake lawyer troll, then lies about that lie for years until she finally admitted it - and will now lie about admitting it if you ever ask her. A chic that acts like a dude, bro. Next! Glad I could help!
'just passing' by aka Rick from Kansas, technically a brilliant writer, yet has nothing really to say except to boast about his intelligence. Lies about pretending to be 'passing by' in an attempt to appeal to popularity, then creates another lie to cover that lie by saying he set up his topix account to only work on a pc that is now in storage. When ask how, he claims he is smart, thats how.
Porkpie Hat - Oh street corner jebus young earth creationist 20 pilots. Misrepresents every point, then ignores further explanation to continue to misrepresent it. Admitted to falsely accusing Timesten of pedophilia, but justified that lie by claiming he later found out that lie was true, because nics he assumed to be Timesten claimed it was.
Charlie No Life lies by claiming to be a lawyer but spends all day posting here, accuses everyone of being someone, and that someone changes day by day.
Do you think the insult trolls who mimic names like 'Timeten','YellowPissReality', 'FudgeNFury', are truthers or official story smear campaigners?
Timesten admitted he lied, that makes him more honest than any nic I mentioned above. Once he admitted that lie, the lying trolls that slandered his name to begin with, proxied his location and made it appear he was admitting pedophilia. And that lie is still being said by these low characters today, because they must slander people to carry on the charade that is the official 9/11 fairytale.
It's so obvious a blind man could see it, but lies and
Insults Are Easier
Nice rant.

U MAD BRO?

GLAD I COULD HELP

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 3 min Lumajuice 777,312
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 8 min Clearwater 175,773
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 8 min Peace_Warrior 605,254
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 29 min Rosa_Winkel 96,831
*** All Time Favorite Songs *** (Dec '10) 54 min _Bad Company 1,920
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 54 min USA Born 560,116
Gay snapchat names 1 hr gn2k14 161
Why Iím no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 6 hr Lumajuice 441,807
More from around the web