yes

no

well, im not sure

passing by

Salina, KS

#276607 Aug 3, 2014
majorpayne2all wrote:
Yes & No.
Yes, religious fanatics conspired to strike lut against the civilized, Western culture that stopped their barbaric, brutal invasion of Europe (400 yrs ago) on September 11, 1601.
And no, religio-nazis from the "religion of peace" have been commiting heinous acts since their inception. Google US Marine Corps' anthem to see how long they've been bothering America.
Christianity and Islam are mutually exclusive belief systems, they both can't be "right". While both agree that their version of God started out Jewish, they can't agree what He converted to and that inherent conflict in theology has led to often incredibly violent interpersonal conflict by both sides. Neither side is more guilty than the other nor are they more innocent. We're comparing acts of human barbarity, nobody "wins".
Pegasus

Mansfield, MA

#276610 Aug 3, 2014
JudgeNJury wrote:
I've never lied on here so good luck with that ........make sure you place this post in your govie database <quoted text>
Govie database.......lol.....with some of the posts you clowns unfurl and their Stormfront content I have no doubt the FBI has a jacket on the puppeteer and your string of imaginary friends...lets just say sub jackets for your other personalities.

LMAO!!!!!!

Think about it douchebag......you fools never bring evidence and never proved a thing, but you reek of the brownshirt bullshit ....a bunch of defunct losers who don't dare show your ass out in public....not unless you like telephoto lenses.........
Bwaaaaaaaaahaaaaaaaaa
passing by

Salina, KS

#276611 Aug 3, 2014
JudgeNJury wrote:
It's nice to see the Sheen sock out and about
Nobody's sock but my own buttercup and by the way, it's sad to see that you confuse childish outbursts with reasoned debate and discussion. If this is really the best you have to offer, don't. It's clearly not worth it.
passing by

Salina, KS

#276614 Aug 3, 2014
JudgeNJury wrote:
I refuse to keep arguing with closed minded individuals who think they are right about everything.
Pookie, you've obviously mistaken me for a closed-minded individual. One of my Master's is in the analysis of overtly and covertly persuasive mass communication and its effect on individuals within their audience. I hear an argument, any argument, whether I agree with it or not, my inclination is still to try and understand why it is possible to make it. I am however a big fan of cogency, you know believability. Anything and everything is possible, but just how probable is a tougher hill to climb. At any given time, somewhere on the planet, there will be at least one man riding a white horse. It's a given probable. The man riding that white horse being the next person you see, a possibility at best. The argument in favor of that being better than a possibility would be what.
JudgeNJury wrote:
There is a single fact that proves an inside iob, a fact that was not reported by the media and that few people know about but it is the smoking gun to 9/11
And that single fact would be????(cue drum roll)
passing by

Salina, KS

#276615 Aug 3, 2014
JudgeNJury wrote:
The story...
On 9/11 there was a reported threat against Air Force Once and/ or President Bush, using the phrase "Angel is next". Angel was a top secret code word known to insiders only, and so this threat shows highly-placed moles within the administration were involved:
Questions:

1) When did this particular threat become "known" to the Administration?

Presidents and their Administrations are threatened on a fairly routine basis and in the chaos that was wrought on 9/11 the usual level of such lunacy spiked considerably. Most such threats, calling them idle is being nice, but others have to and are taken more seriously. If they knew of the existence of these threats prior to 9/11, that would lead to other questions. But if it's the message that put that look on George's face in front of the grade schoolers, they got a lot of things wrong that day.

2) Why would you assume that the Secret Service referring to Air Force 1 as "Angel" would remain secret, other than its legally supposed to be secret?

We've been hearing about these secret call signs and code names since they started coming up with them, especially if they're cute. While you do need governmental clearance to be aboard Air Force One, civilians fly on the sucker all the time. Between the press and all the guests that get on these junkets these things are always "overheard".

3) What, if any. was the administration's reaction to this particular threat?

4) What was the origin of this threat?

5) Was the threat credible, or just another monkey with a typewriter and too much free time on his hands?

6) What does the "possibility" of highly placed moles in the Administration involved in this threat against him have to do either the price of tea in China or what is said to have happened on 9/11?

7) Whose moles were these?

8) Why were they their?

9) You do realize that you're going to need to do a hell of a lot better than this, don't you?

You promised me a fact that would change the way I think. You're not there yet.
WhichWayDidHeGoG eorge

Virginia Beach, VA

#276616 Aug 3, 2014
Ask a "debunker" if they can see the nose on their own face.
They should do a bang up job of denying it or "disproving" it!
passing by

Salina, KS

#276617 Aug 3, 2014
WhichWayDidHeGoGeorge wrote:
Ask a "truther" to engage in a reasoned discussion of their myriad of theories and opinions... Sigh.
Pegasus

Mansfield, MA

#276618 Aug 3, 2014
WhichWayDidHeGoGeorge wrote:
Are you the stateside MUQ.....or the fake one in Saudi Arabia?

No matter how Truthers slice their shit the stench doesn't become any less aromatic.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#276619 Aug 3, 2014
JudgeNJury wrote:
Look how confused the shills are they think I'm Tom , they think Pieshit knows engineering, they think Sheen is a lawyer despite the fact he can't go to court and he is on this forum 50+ hours a week k and they think wastewater is a shill despite the fact he was a truther when he started out ....it's no wonder they are all so confused
You think you are privy to some special information. The sad thing is you believe your fantasy more than real facts.

GLAD I COULD HELP

Location hidden

#276620 Aug 3, 2014
onemale wrote:
Witnesses saw a low flying plane... big deal... I see a low flying plane all the time, proves absolutely nothing.
ONCE AGAIN:
Where is the Boeig slamming into the Pentagon???
This video is the same video they used to sell us the official story... the only difference... this time it is in slow motion... and guess what... there is no plane in that video.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =zdAgkr5HiMoXX
It is there but you don't see it due to slow speed video capture.

NEXT

GLAD I COULD HELP (AGAIN)

What are you? Three years old?

Location hidden

#276621 Aug 3, 2014
JudgeNJury wrote:
I don't have a missile theory shill ...... and the only thing I do when I am here is laugh at you guys although a few times i will laugh so hard tears will roll down my face
<quoted text>
You want to see something stupid?

Go look in the mirror.
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#276622 Aug 3, 2014
onemale wrote:
Witnesses saw a low flying plane... big deal... I see a low flying plane all the time, proves absolutely nothing.
ONCE AGAIN:
That was 100 people that saw a low FLYING PLANE HIT THE PENTAGON!

So when is that sissy son going to come get me or is he drunk like his ho of a mother.
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#276623 Aug 3, 2014
JudgeNJury wrote:
Angel was a top secret code word known to insiders only, and so this threat shows highly-placed moles within the administration were involved:
WRONG TIMESTEN!

We found one reference of Angel as a code word for Air Force One in a newsgroup "transcript of radio traffic between AF1 and plane carrying cabinet 11-22-63", for instance. This immediately tells us that “Angel” had been in use as a code word for almost 38 years (at least) on 9/11, so plenty of people must have known about it. In addition, the newsgroup post was dated 30th May 2001, and the author claims to have had the transcript since 1994:

The following information relative to Presidential aircraft radio call signs is given for clarification due to interchangeable use. "Air Force One" and "Angel" are used when the President is aboard the aircraft. "Air Force 2600" is used at all other times.
Google Groups Source

We found a second at the Wayback machine's record of 2600.com 's Secret Codes page. This lists many code words, and the first version (dated May 10th 1996) includes:

Objects and Events

ANGEL AIR FORCE ONE
http://web.archive.org/web/19960510165951/htt...

The same information appears in a 2600 newsgroup post dated 12th December 1996.

And if this July 1997 newsgroup post is accurate, then the code word also appears in Jim Keith's 1993 book "Secret and Suppressed: Banned Ideas and Hidden History":

The President and First Lady arrived in Air Force One, codenamed "Angel."
Google Groups Source

Reader Thomas G.(owner of the 11thofSeptember MySpace page) provided the earliest reference, though, showing that the word Angel was used extensively for Air Force One throughout William Manchester's 1967 book, "The Death Of A President". He supplied the following scans by way of support (click on any thumbnail for the full-size version):

http://www.911myths.com/html/angel_is_next.ht...
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#276624 Aug 3, 2014
JudgeNJury wrote:
The story...
On 9/11 there was a reported threat against Air Force Once and/ or President Bush, using the phrase "Angel is next".
WRONG AGAIN TIMESTEN!

THE SECRET SERVICE'S INTELLIGENCE DIVISION TRACKED DOWN THE ORIGIN OF THIS THREAT AND, DURING THE DAY, DETERMINED THAT IT HAD ORIGINATED IN A MISUNDERSTANDING BY A WATCH OFFICER in the White House Situation Room.The director of the White House Situation Room that day disputes this account. But the Intelligence Division had the primary job of running down the story, and we found their witnesses on this point to be credible. During the afternoon of September 11 the LEADERSHIP OF THE SECRET SERVICE WAS SATISFIED THAT THE REPORTED THREAT TO "ANGEL" WAS UNFOUNDED.

At the White House press briefing on September 12, spokesperson Ari Fleischer described the threat to Air Force One as "real and credible." White House transcript, Press Briefing by Ari Fleischer, Sept. 12, 2001 (online at www.whitehouse.gov/news/releases/2001/09/prin... ). Fleischer told us he cited the information in good faith. Indeed, Fleischer had conferred with Vice President Cheney and Karen Hughes before the briefing, and they had decided to let people know about the threat, all of them believing it was true. ACCORDING TO FLEISCHER, ONLY WEEKS LATER DID HE LEARN-FROM PRESS REPORTS-THAT THE THREAT WAS UNFOUNDED. We have not found any evidence that contradicts his account.Ari Fleischer interview (Apr. 22, 2004); Chuck Green interview (Mar. 10, 2004); Deborah Loewer meeting (Feb. 6, 2004); Ralph Sigler meeting (May 10, 2004); Andrew Card meeting (Mar. 31, 2004); Edward Marinzel interview (Apr. 21, 2004); Secret Service briefing (Jan. 29, 2004).
http://www.9-11commission.gov/report/911Repor...

Location hidden

#276625 Aug 3, 2014
Twoofers grasp at straws only proving the futility of their delusional quest.

GLAD I COULD HELP
netizen

Virginia Beach, VA

#276626 Aug 3, 2014
The majority of posts here are from several members who keep hammering away with their trollish bullshit antics. Not proving anything to anyone. This thread has devolved into name calling. It's just garbage instead of something of value that it could be.
Nine Eleven
http://www.topix.com/forum/topstories/TT5D61B...
Nine Eleven
so go there
Topical solution

Virginia Beach, VA

#276628 Aug 3, 2014
The majority of posts here are from several members who keep hammering away with their trollish bullshit antics. Not proving anything to anyone. This thread has devolved into name calling. It's just garbage instead of something of value that it could be.
Nine Eleven
http://www.topix.com/forum/topstories/TT5D61B...
> "Nine Eleven" <
SO GO THERE

Since: Aug 14

Location hidden

#276629 Aug 3, 2014
No
Building Seven Collapsed

Virginia Beach, VA

#276630 Aug 3, 2014
Ninnys ("debunkers") who want to believe bullshit will simply believe whatever bullshit they want to.

Ninnys ("debunkers") who do not want to believe anything that is true or has validity, simply don't.

So, if "truthers" cannot convince absolutely everyone, including many shit for brains jackasses, that the official lies/story cannot be true, then everything about the "truther" movement must be wrong, and only will be right if and when absolutely everyone, included all the shit for brains jackasses, agree that the "truther" movement has serious concerns and issues that still need to be addressed more adequately!?
passing judgement

Virginia Beach, VA

#276633 Aug 3, 2014
JudgeNJury wrote:
In an interview with Tony Snow on Fox News Sunday, National Security Advisor
Condoleezza Rice confirmed that the September 11 threat against President Bush’s life included a secret code name.
SNOW: Sept. 11 there was a report that there was a coded message that said,“We’re going to strike Air Force One” that was using specific coded language and made the threat credible. Is that true?
RICE: That is true.
SNOW: So we have a mole somewhere?
RICE: It’s not clear how this coded name was gotten. We’re a very open society and I don’t think it’s any surprise to anyone that leaks happen. So, I don’t know -- it’s possible the code name leaked a long time ago and was just used.
SNOW: How on earth would that happen?
RICE: I don’t know. I don’t know. We’re obviously looking very hard at the situation. But I will tell you that it was plenty of evidence from our point of view to have special measures taken at that moment to make sure the president was safe.
This exchange was reported by Carl Limbacher of NewsMax.com , who added that “U.S. intelligence officials have not ruled out the possibility that a government mole may have used the top secret code language they used to deliver the threat ‘Air Force One is next’ as the World Trade Center and Pentagon were under attack.”
SERIOUSLY? newsmax.com that's a pretty bullshit website, not a serious news site at all!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 2 min Doctor Justice_ 881,998
The Christian Atheist debate 2 min Into The Night 4,214
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 40 min Robert F 603,863
Habesha 1 hr Insta names 1
News The Latest: Husband: Kentucky clerk is 'standin... 1 hr GOD loves GAYS mo... 68
Has anyone ever heard of the Coudenhoven-Kalerg... 1 hr One Planet One Pe... 11
Which is the Oldest Indian Language? Sanskrit V... (Jul '08) 1 hr The swamiji 7,718
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 3 hr dollarsbill 8,459
More from around the web