yes

no

well, im not sure

“Turn left at pub Number 42”

Since: Dec 08

Homehill,QLD

#276731 Aug 4, 2014
JudgeNJury wrote:
I've never lied on here so good luck with that ........make sure you place this post in your govie database <quoted text>
As you can see Timesten and socks lied.
http://www.topix.com/forum/topstories/TSBMT04...

Are you one of the many socks.

Yes or No?

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#276733 Aug 4, 2014
JudgeNJury wrote:
Mini Nukes are a fantasy ?? RREALLY sycophant ???
http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mini-nuke
<quoted text>
Yep.

1. Has nothing to do with 9/11/

2. Nobody uses or has used them.

3. Nukes require high-technology.

4. These are impractical weapons except for terrorism.

“Truth is unthinkable.”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#276735 Aug 4, 2014
AussieBobby wrote:
<quoted text>As you can see Timesten and socks lied.
http://www.topix.com/forum/topstories/TSBMT04...

Are you one of the many socks.

Yes or No?
The official story just draws good people to its defense, does it not?

Look at the high quality characters here.

WasteWater, wants it to be over, yet keeps coming back. Lies about being a truther until she wised up thanks to the no life fake lawyer troll, then lies about that lie for years until she finally admitted it - and will now lie about admitting it if you ever ask her. A chic that acts like a dude, bro. Next! Glad I could help!

'just passing' by aka Rick from Kansas, technically a brilliant writer, yet has nothing really to say except to boast about his intelligence. Lies about pretending to be 'passing by' in an attempt to appeal to popularity, then creates another lie to cover that lie by saying he set up his topix account to only work on a pc that is now in storage. When ask how, he claims he is smart, thats how.

Porkpie Hat - Oh street corner jebus young earth creationist 20 pilots. Misrepresents every point, then ignores further explanation to continue to misrepresent it. Admitted to falsely accusing Timesten of pedophilia, but justified that lie by claiming he later found out that lie was true, because nics he assumed to be Timesten claimed it was.

Charlie No Life lies by claiming to be a lawyer but spends all day posting here, accuses everyone of being someone, and that someone changes day by day.

Do you think the insult trolls who mimic names like 'Timeten','YellowPissReality', 'FudgeNFury', are truthers or official story smear campaigners?

Timesten admitted he lied, that makes him more honest than any nic I mentioned above. Once he admitted that lie, the lying trolls that slandered his name to begin with, proxied his location and made it appear he was admitting pedophilia. And that lie is still being said by these low characters today, because they must slander people to carry on the charade that is the official 9/11 fairytale.

It's so obvious a blind man could see it, but lies and

Insults Are Easier

“Truth is unthinkable.”

Location hidden

#276736 Aug 4, 2014
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>Yep.

1. Has nothing to do with 9/11/

2. Nobody uses or has used them.

3. Nukes require high-technology.

4. These are impractical weapons except for terrorism.
I just hate engaging you because you are such a habitual lying idiot, but you believe no nuclear weapon exists beyond the ones that were used on Japan?

When are you going to stop embarrassing yourself?

Oh that right, never, because you think dignity is irrelevant and

Insults Are Easier

Location hidden

#276737 Aug 4, 2014
Insults Are Easier wrote:
<quoted text>
I just hate engaging you because you are such a habitual lying idiot, but you believe no nuclear weapon exists beyond the ones that were used on Japan?
When are you going to stop embarrassing yourself?
Oh that right, never, because you think dignity is irrelevant and
Insults Are Easier
We were discussing mini nukes.

The rest of your post is irrational nonsense.

GLAD I COULD HELP

Location hidden

#276738 Aug 4, 2014
<quoted text>
WasteWater, wants it to be over, yet keeps coming back. Lies about being a truther until she wised up thanks to the no life fake lawyer troll, then lies about that lie for years until she finally admitted it - and will now lie about admitting it if you ever ask her. A chic that acts like a dude, bro. Next! Glad I could help!
'just passing' by aka Rick from Kansas, technically a brilliant writer, yet has nothing really to say except to boast about his intelligence. Lies about pretending to be 'passing by' in an attempt to appeal to popularity, then creates another lie to cover that lie by saying he set up his topix account to only work on a pc that is now in storage. When ask how, he claims he is smart, thats how.
Porkpie Hat - Oh street corner jebus young earth creationist 20 pilots. Misrepresents every point, then ignores further explanation to continue to misrepresent it. Admitted to falsely accusing Timesten of pedophilia, but justified that lie by claiming he later found out that lie was true, because nics he assumed to be Timesten claimed it was.
Charlie No Life lies by claiming to be a lawyer but spends all day posting here, accuses everyone of being someone, and that someone changes day by day.
Do you think the insult trolls who mimic names like 'Timeten','YellowPissReality', 'FudgeNFury', are truthers or official story smear campaigners?
Timesten admitted he lied, that makes him more honest than any nic I mentioned above. Once he admitted that lie, the lying trolls that slandered his name to begin with, proxied his location and made it appear he was admitting pedophilia. And that lie is still being said by these low characters today, because they must slander people to carry on the charade that is the official 9/11 fairytale.
Insults Are Easier
Nice rant.

U MAD BRO?

GLAD I COULD HELP

Homehill,QLD

#276739 Aug 4, 2014
<quoted text>
Insults Are Easier
You only become honest when you stop telling the lies,and for the last 4 years that I know of it hasn't stopped.

And yet he still lies, JudgeNJury is just another of Tom Fontaine's many, many socks.

Guess who lied to you when he PM'ed you?

AND where did Tom Fontaine admitted to lies?

I said it to the sock master and Ill say it again.
When you tell me the truth,ill forget.When you lie to me I never will.

Location hidden

#276740 Aug 4, 2014

WOW!

How very funny and sexist.

I LOVE IT.

THANKS FOR THE COMPLIMENTS

SMOOTCH

“Truth is unthinkable.”

Location hidden

#276741 Aug 4, 2014
AussieBobby wrote:
<quoted text>You only become honest when you stop telling the lies,and for the last 4 years that I know of it hasn't stopped.

And yet he still lies, JudgeNJury is just another of Tom Fontaine's many, many socks.

Guess who lied to you when he PM'ed you?

AND where did Tom Fontaine admitted to lies?

I said it to the sock master and Ill say it again.
When you tell me the truth,ill forget.When you lie to me I never will.
So somewhere in all that troll stuff is Timesten saying hes Judge and Jury?

Insults Are Easier

“Truth seeker”

Since: Sep 10

pittsfield MA

#276742 Aug 4, 2014
<quoted text>
So somewhere in all that troll stuff is Timesten saying hes Judge and Jury?
Insults Are Easier
Timesten /JudgeNJury is one of Tom Fontaines many " troll stuff" socks.

“Truth is unthinkable.”

Location hidden

#276743 Aug 4, 2014
lsreaIity wrote:
<quoted text>Timesten /JudgeNJury is one of Tom Fontaines many " troll stuff" socks.
So you created a troll account to point out how Timesten creates troll accounts?

How many accounts you runnin?

Insults Are Easier

Homehill,QLD

#276744 Aug 5, 2014
<quoted text>
So you created a troll account to point out how Timesten creates troll accounts?
How many accounts you runnin?
Insults Are Easier
First time Ill/ we both agree.

Timesten creates troll accounts

Homehill,QLD

#276745 Aug 5, 2014
JudgeNJury wrote:
Mini Nukes are a fantasy ?? RREALLY sycophant ???
http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mini-nuke
<quoted text>
Nice deflection from your fantasy
JudgeNJury wrote:
Hey Govie Shills, mini nukes do exsist
The Mini-Doogals Express gatling mini nuke launcher, which fires 20rps, fully automatic, standard mininukes, of course the government doesnt say they have this weapon, but they do !!
http://vimeo.com/6240792
http://www.topix.com/forum/topstories/TEIL98P...

Dont you think the lizard aliens are a give away?

Homehill,QLD

#276746 Aug 5, 2014
And Insults Are Easier
Your thermite is being debunked by Sock Masters mini nukes.

So is it nuke week?
Drofminds

San Antonio, TX

#276747 Aug 5, 2014
AussieBobby wrote:
And Insults Are Easier
Your thermite is being debunked by Sock Masters mini nukes.
So is it nuke week?
no its u can suc dck week kangaroo balls succerz
Pegasus

Plainville, MA

#276748 Aug 5, 2014
LMAO.......I wonder how many Youtubes ....."One"male will heave up?

Or how many childhood/adult stuffed animals Zorders will deploy mixed with his ip changing other creations?

By the way Zorders you took the bait....hook, line and sinker.

In regards to your post where you made light of getting rich running your spam/ad bullshit you're not getting rich nor are you wealthy to begin with .......you're a bullshitting SSDI liar who has his chump change diverted to a friend to reap the dough.

Tell me how I know this.
onemale

Charleston, IL

#276749 Aug 5, 2014
New 9/11 Details
When the Space Shuttle Columbia came in at 17,500 mph and tore itself apart, 47% of the shuttle was found... with a total of 84,000 pieces found...
along with human body parts...
the flight recorder was found and it functioned perfectly after the crash.
And several very large pieces of the craft.
But on 9/11 everything magically disappeared.

“Twoof, a true act of ignorance”

Since: Jun 09

Canada

#276751 Aug 5, 2014
Nine Eleven wrote:
"Nine Eleven" a better thread at Topix about the 9/11 issues.
http://www.topix.com/forum/topstories/TT5D61B...
> "Nine Eleven" <
Read and Reply.
Canned stupid is canned stupid, it doesn't matter which thread it's in...and all you do is regurgitate old, debunked canned stupid.

Good luck with that!

“Twoof, a true act of ignorance”

Since: Jun 09

Canada

#276752 Aug 5, 2014
Edthirty wrote:
"One of the saddest lessons in history is this: if we've been bamboozled long enough, we tend to reject any evidence of bamboozle. We're no longer interested in finding out the truth. The bamboozle has captured us. It's simply too painful to acknowledge, even to ourselves that we've been taken. Once you give a charlatan power over you, you almost never get it back. So the old bamboozles tend to persist as the new ones rise." - Carl Sagan
Sagan is referring to idiotic crap like twoof.
onemale

Charleston, IL

#276753 Aug 5, 2014
New 9/11 Details

The part of the Pentagon that collapsed, it was recently renovated and bomb proofed.
The collapsed part was a clean break from the standing part, there was no broken beams.
In other words the beams were never connected... which is illegal to build a building like that because it has no strength.

The area that was destroyed just happened to be where the records were to find where the $2.3 trillion dollars that was lost... now it is lost forever, and we will never know.

Watch as the still standing 700 foot high massive beam from tower 1, evaporate (lighting speed) before your very eyes.

Transportation Secretary, Norman Mineta testified (under oath) that Dick Cheney refused three times to stop the plane as it was coming toward the Pentagon.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 3 min Bongo 37,147
God is REAL - Miracles Happen! (Jun '11) 20 min Tony 6,550
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 24 min Gods r Delusion x... 688,822
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 32 min Aerobatty 988,546
*** All Time Favorite Songs *** (Dec '10) 2 hr Classic 4,333
We do NOT need any walls! 6 hr Paul is dead 34
Harden and James....'the Beard Brothers' 6 hr Doctor REALITY 2
More from around the web