Click on an option to vote

yes

no

well, im not sure

Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#276344 Aug 1, 2014
JudgeNJury wrote:
You've got the wrong prson Sheen ..... Timesten is still out there and has a wonderful website that spreads the truth. He won't come back here because he will not deal with idiots like you and PieShill
LOL, You clearly are pedo, Only Timesten visits Timestens website.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#276345 Aug 1, 2014
JudgeNJury wrote:
You've got the wrong prson Sheen ..... Timesten is still out there and has a wonderful website that spreads the truth. He won't come back here because he will not deal with idiots like you and PieShill
Timesten website is nonsense.

GLAD I COULD HELP

“SHEEN IS A LIAR”

Since: Dec 10

Lincoln, NE

#276346 Aug 1, 2014
I never lied PieShill, WasteWaters first posts were pro Truth .... go find it in the records you keep
Porkpie Hat wrote:
<quoted text>
Funny how you "truth seekers" depend so heavily on lies!
But then you're just a sycophant with nothing to say beyond trolling.

“SHEEN IS A LIAR”

Lincoln, NE

#276347 Aug 1, 2014
But you went to take a look didnt you ?
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
Timesten website is nonsense.
GLAD I COULD HELP
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#276348 Aug 1, 2014
JudgeNJury wrote:
But you went to take a look didnt you ?
<quoted text>
It's nothing to be proud of Pedo, it's just endless pages blaming the Jews for your failures in life.
passing by

Salina, KS

#276350 Aug 1, 2014
onemale wrote:
Yet this woman is standing in the impact hole
If this was really the best you could do, you really should have been too ashamed to try. Pudding, in the North Tower, everything above the impact, you know, the top of that hole she was seen in, completely cut off from below and in the South Tower, while there was one remaining stairwell above the impact, given the number of floors that were burning, the most likely scenario would have been to let them burn themselves out.
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#276351 Aug 1, 2014
passing by wrote:
<quoted text>If this was really the best you could do, you really should have been too ashamed to try. Pudding, in the North Tower, everything above the impact, you know, the top of that hole she was seen in, completely cut off from below and in the South Tower, while there was one remaining stairwell above the impact, given the number of floors that were burning, the most likely scenario would have been to let them burn themselves out.
So true, Here is her location compared to the fires. And that sicko death fan onemale thinks this means anything other than sadness and desperation.

http://forums.randi.org/imagehost/8790447edad...

“SHEEN IS A LIAR”

Lincoln, NE

#276352 Aug 1, 2014
Must be another slow day at the Sheen Law center .... how the hell does he pay the rent ?? Luckily his mom will let him slide for awhile

“SHEEN IS A LIAR”

Lincoln, NE

#276353 Aug 1, 2014
Hey Sheen does your mom let you bring dates to your basement dungeon/office ??
Does it bother her that you are a such a flamboyent homosexual
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#276354 Aug 1, 2014
JudgeNJury wrote:
Does it bother her that you are a such a flamboyent homosexual
Wrong Timesten, but I have no problem with gay people other than the ones that do their own sons!

I do have issues with people who live off welfare but can play on the net all day on my dime and blame the Jews because they can't even find another 14 year old girl to impress and marry.
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#276355 Aug 1, 2014
JudgeNJury wrote:
Luckily his mom will let him slide for awhile
How your bothers business? Still banned from the place?

“SHEEN IS A LIAR”

Lincoln, NE

#276356 Aug 1, 2014
Wrong like always Sheen .... I'm not Timesten ... I know he kicked your asses and that you are all shell shocked so you think everybody is Tom but you are very wrong
Charlie Sheen wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong Timesten, but I have no problem with gay people other than the ones that do their own sons!
I do have issues with people who live off welfare but can play on the net all day on my dime and blame the Jews because they can't even find another 14 year old girl to impress and marry.
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#276357 Aug 1, 2014
JudgeNJury wrote:
Must be another slow day at the Sheen Law cente
Should do well today, a couple of my employes are in court in a serious tort case.

But Tommy, Your site is the dumbest thing I have ever viewed.

http://fightingforliberty.ning.com/profiles/b...

“SHEEN IS A LIAR”

Lincoln, NE

#276358 Aug 1, 2014
"I do have issues with people who live off welfare but can play on the net all day"

Wow you must really hate yourself
Charlie Sheen wrote:
<quoted text>
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#276359 Aug 1, 2014
JudgeNJury wrote:
Tom, Are you crying here about all of us?

https://sites.google.com/site/911whatyoumight...

“SHEEN IS A LIAR”

Lincoln, NE

#276360 Aug 1, 2014
Funny how Sheen doesn’t go to court ..... his employees are probably tired of him embarrassing everybody with his inappropriate jokes
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#276361 Aug 1, 2014
JudgeNJury wrote:
Wow you must really hate yourself
<quoted text>
Actually I am very happy, you must be miserable Tom to blame the Jews on your self failings!

Funny you side with known terrorist nations like Iran but then you did harbor Jane Albert, a wanted terrorist!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jane_Alpert

AND YOU STILL COULD NOT GET ANY!
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#276362 Aug 1, 2014
JudgeNJury wrote:
Funny how Sheen doesn’t go to court ..... his employees are probably tired of him embarrassing everybody with his inappropriate jokes
Tommy, It's no Joke you blame the Jews for your deficiencies and married a 14 year old girl, does the truth hurt TOMMY!
passing by

Salina, KS

#276363 Aug 1, 2014
Charlie Sheen wrote:
So true, Here is her location compared to the fires. And that sicko death fan onemale thinks this means anything other than sadness and desperation.
http://forums.randi.org/imagehost/8790447edad...
The harsh reality is that everybody above the impacts were dead from the moment it happened. There was no way to rescue them and they were trapped by fires that would have continued burning for days. The buildings collapsing, a more merciful way to go.

The images of those trapped in the towers and of those falling and/or jumping to their deaths are some of the most powerful, but there wasn't a great deal of time in which to get them. Imagine that horror going on for hours and even days as our complete inability to save them played out. A burnt out but still standing twin towers would have been a far more powerful symbol for a country bent toward vengeance. It's like I told the MUQ, Bush could have sold this country on a war against Sweden with that as a backdrop.

If we give the truthers their fantasy of a controlled demolition, the question then becomes one of why. What ends did such an act serve? The only thing resembling an explanation I've been given was to supposedly cover up of the maturity of some 240 million in mysterious "securities", but since such products are some of the most redundantly recorded financial transactions you could ever enter into. You'd need to take out all of Manhattan, most of Jersey City and probably parts of Long Island to have any hope of eliminating any and all trace of what you were allegedly up to, not just the Trade Center. Is it 'possible'? Well yeah, but slightly less 'possible' than they came down as a result of being struck by comets.
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#276364 Aug 1, 2014
JudgeNJury wrote:
Funny how Sheen doesn’t go to court
TOMMY, I only go on the huge ones, but my employees will likely win today because of a rare fact they did not know, under Nebraska laws only one of the two parties has to know a phone call is being recorded for it to be admissible unlike most states where both parties must know.

So a Confession constituting of gross negligence gets heard by the jury! CHA CHING!

PS: Tommy: My Client is Jewish!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 4 min Rosa_Winkel 56,056
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 6 min Hangman 971,790
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 46 min MUQ2 44,961
Lido Theater, Dallas (Mar '12) 1 hr WaxBabydoll 423
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 1 hr Toby 106,068
Play "end of the word" part 2 (Dec '15) 1 hr andet1987 2,331
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 1 hr Michael 650,325
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 5 hr Xcentric in Vidor 445,915
Moms having sex with their sons (Aug '12) 21 hr akon mason 70
More from around the web