Was 9/11 a conspiracy??

Was 9/11 a conspiracy??

Created by djhixx on Oct 13, 2007

55,132 votes

Click on an option to vote

yes

no

well, im not sure

“SHEEN IS A LIAR”

Since: Dec 10

Lincoln, NE

#276360 Aug 1, 2014
Funny how Sheen doesn’t go to court ..... his employees are probably tired of him embarrassing everybody with his inappropriate jokes
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#276361 Aug 1, 2014
JudgeNJury wrote:
Wow you must really hate yourself
<quoted text>
Actually I am very happy, you must be miserable Tom to blame the Jews on your self failings!

https://sites.google.com/site/911whatyoumight...

Funny you side with known terrorist nations like Iran but then you did harbor Jane Albert, a wanted terrorist!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jane_Alpert

AND YOU STILL COULD NOT GET ANY!
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#276362 Aug 1, 2014
JudgeNJury wrote:
Funny how Sheen doesn’t go to court ..... his employees are probably tired of him embarrassing everybody with his inappropriate jokes
Tommy, It's no Joke you blame the Jews for your deficiencies and married a 14 year old girl, does the truth hurt TOMMY!
passing by

Salina, KS

#276363 Aug 1, 2014
Charlie Sheen wrote:
So true, Here is her location compared to the fires. And that sicko death fan onemale thinks this means anything other than sadness and desperation.
http://forums.randi.org/imagehost/8790447edad...
The harsh reality is that everybody above the impacts were dead from the moment it happened. There was no way to rescue them and they were trapped by fires that would have continued burning for days. The buildings collapsing, a more merciful way to go.

The images of those trapped in the towers and of those falling and/or jumping to their deaths are some of the most powerful, but there wasn't a great deal of time in which to get them. Imagine that horror going on for hours and even days as our complete inability to save them played out. A burnt out but still standing twin towers would have been a far more powerful symbol for a country bent toward vengeance. It's like I told the MUQ, Bush could have sold this country on a war against Sweden with that as a backdrop.

If we give the truthers their fantasy of a controlled demolition, the question then becomes one of why. What ends did such an act serve? The only thing resembling an explanation I've been given was to supposedly cover up of the maturity of some 240 million in mysterious "securities", but since such products are some of the most redundantly recorded financial transactions you could ever enter into. You'd need to take out all of Manhattan, most of Jersey City and probably parts of Long Island to have any hope of eliminating any and all trace of what you were allegedly up to, not just the Trade Center. Is it 'possible'? Well yeah, but slightly less 'possible' than they came down as a result of being struck by comets.
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#276364 Aug 1, 2014
JudgeNJury wrote:
Funny how Sheen doesn’t go to court
TOMMY, I only go on the huge ones, but my employees will likely win today because of a rare fact they did not know, under Nebraska laws only one of the two parties has to know a phone call is being recorded for it to be admissible unlike most states where both parties must know.

So a Confession constituting of gross negligence gets heard by the jury! CHA CHING!

PS: Tommy: My Client is Jewish!
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#276365 Aug 1, 2014
I so agree, there is a rare 9-11 documentary, I expect it can still be found on the net, it's called

9/11: Phone Calls from the Towers

(I'm one that that thinks documentaries only have to be powerful to be enjoyed, they don't have to be happy, just moving)

It's a great documentary, people begging for help, saying they are burning, many calling loved ones and hitting answering machines telling them they know they will die soon and how much they love everyone in the family and to tell them them that.

90 minutes of it. By the end if you don't have a tear in your eye and feel like you have been kicked in the gut you are not human.

Here it is.

http://documentaryaddict.com/911+Phone+Calls+...

If you are like me you have to be in the right mood to watch it.
passing by wrote:
<quoted text>The harsh reality is that everybody above the impacts were dead from the moment it happened. There was no way to rescue them and they were trapped by fires that would have continued burning for days. The buildings collapsing, a more merciful way to go.
The images of those trapped in the towers and of those falling and/or jumping to their deaths are some of the most powerful, but there wasn't a great deal of time in which to get them. Imagine that horror going on for hours and even days as our complete inability to save them played out. A burnt out but still standing twin towers would have been a far more powerful symbol for a country bent toward vengeance. It's like I told the MUQ, Bush could have sold this country on a war against Sweden with that as a backdrop.
If we give the truthers their fantasy of a controlled demolition, the question then becomes one of why. What ends did such an act serve? The only thing resembling an explanation I've been given was to supposedly cover up of the maturity of some 240 million in mysterious "securities", but since such products are some of the most redundantly recorded financial transactions you could ever enter into. You'd need to take out all of Manhattan, most of Jersey City and probably parts of Long Island to have any hope of eliminating any and all trace of what you were allegedly up to, not just the Trade Center. Is it 'possible'? Well yeah, but slightly less 'possible' than they came down as a result of being struck by comets.
passing by

Salina, KS

#276367 Aug 1, 2014
Charlie Sheen wrote:
I so agree, there is a rare 9-11 documentary, I expect it can still be found on the net, it's called
9/11: Phone Calls from the Towers
(I'm one that that thinks documentaries only have to be powerful to be enjoyed, they don't have to be happy, just moving)
It's a great documentary, people begging for help, saying they are burning, many calling loved ones and hitting answering machines telling them they know they will die soon and how much they love everyone in the family and to tell them them that.
90 minutes of it. By the end if you don't have a tear in your eye and feel like you have been kicked in the gut you are not human.
Here it is.
http://documentaryaddict.com/911+Phone+Calls+...
If you are like me you have to be in the right mood to watch it.
I saw that one a while back, it's definitely one you have to prepare yourself for.

These self-professed truthers have detached themselves from the reality of what actually did happen, by playing it out as a fantasy of possibilities that might have happened. Theory and conjecture, absent logic and reason, or anything that should be confused with facts. They somehow manage to pretend that those who really died aren't really part of their equation.
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#276368 Aug 1, 2014
passing by wrote:
<quoted text>
These self-professed truthers have detached themselves from the reality of what actually did happen, by playing it out as a fantasy of possibilities that might have happened. Theory and conjecture, absent logic and reason, or anything that should be confused with facts. They somehow manage to pretend that those who really died aren't really part of their equation.
So true, so true.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#276369 Aug 1, 2014
JudgeNJury wrote:
But you went to take a look didnt you ?
<quoted text>
Yes I did. It is full of subjective opinions lacking factual evidence and cherry-picked nonsense.

“SHEEN IS A LIAR”

Since: Dec 10

Lincoln, NE

#276370 Aug 1, 2014
Once again Sheen is wrong ... I'm not Tom Fontain the ultra truther who kicked ass in this forum and set the shills straight

“SHEEN IS A LIAR”

Since: Dec 10

Lincoln, NE

#276371 Aug 1, 2014
Once again Sheen goes for the personal attacks because that is all he has ...... what a sad character
Charlie Sheen wrote:
<quoted text>
Tommy, It's no Joke you blame the Jews for your deficiencies and married a 14 year old girl, does the truth hurt TOMMY!

“SHEEN IS A LIAR”

Since: Dec 10

Lincoln, NE

#276372 Aug 1, 2014
Charlie Sheen wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm an Idiot.
So true, so true

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#276373 Aug 1, 2014
passing by wrote:
<quoted text>The harsh reality is that everybody above the impacts were dead from the moment it happened. There was no way to rescue them and they were trapped by fires that would have continued burning for days. The buildings collapsing, a more merciful way to go.
The images of those trapped in the towers and of those falling and/or jumping to their deaths are some of the most powerful, but there wasn't a great deal of time in which to get them. Imagine that horror going on for hours and even days as our complete inability to save them played out. A burnt out but still standing twin towers would have been a far more powerful symbol for a country bent toward vengeance. It's like I told the MUQ, Bush could have sold this country on a war against Sweden with that as a backdrop.
If we give the truthers their fantasy of a controlled demolition, the question then becomes one of why. What ends did such an act serve? The only thing resembling an explanation I've been given was to supposedly cover up of the maturity of some 240 million in mysterious "securities", but since such products are some of the most redundantly recorded financial transactions you could ever enter into. You'd need to take out all of Manhattan, most of Jersey City and probably parts of Long Island to have any hope of eliminating any and all trace of what you were allegedly up to, not just the Trade Center. Is it 'possible'? Well yeah, but slightly less 'possible' than they came down as a result of being struck by comets.
Here is an escape from the South Tower. Stairwell A was open but only a couple found it.

http://www.history.com/topics/9-11-attacks/vi...

Nearly 2,000 people were at or above the points of impact at the World Trade Center Sept. 11, 2001. Only 18 survived. Crown was one of them.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/September_11/911-ann...

"The plane got two of the stairs," Corley said. "So the third one was missed because the plane didn't hit the tower exactly in the center."

By chance, it was that stairwell that Crown took.

No one above the impact zone of the North Tower survived. Of those who died in the South Tower, only seven were below where the plane entered, and 619 were either in or above the point of impact.

Salty and Roselle were two guide dogs who were with their owners in the World Trade Center during the September 11 attacks in New York City. They each successfully guided their owners out of the burning towers before they collapsed, feats which were later recognised when they were awarded the Dickin Medal by the British charity, the People's Dispensary for Sick Animals. Roselle went on to be posthumously named American Hero Dog of the Year 2011 by the American Humane Society, and have a book written about her.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Salty_and_Rosell...

Interesting stories of survival.

“SHEEN IS A LIAR”

Since: Dec 10

Lincoln, NE

#276374 Aug 1, 2014
And you know all about that since thats all you ever post
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes I did. It is full of subjective opinions lacking factual evidence and cherry-picked nonsense.
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#276375 Aug 1, 2014
JudgeNJury wrote:
Once again Sheen is wrong ... I'm not Tom Fontain the ultra truther who kicked ass in this forum and set the shills straight
Hi Tom, Say hi to your 14 year old child bride for me and buy her something nice, say some legos!
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#276376 Aug 1, 2014
JudgeNJury wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm Tom Fontaine, I mooch off the system, have not worked in 20 years and blame the Jews for this fact, and the fact that my 14 year old child bride left me.
True Dat!
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#276377 Aug 1, 2014
JudgeNJury wrote:
I'm not Tom Fontain the ultra truther who kicked ass in this forum
LMFAO! Tom, Dead giveaway, even the twoofers here avoided you and your antisemitic nonsense. Neither side ever thought you had anything valuable to say!

PS: The Boston bomber did it and will fry no matter how many crazy websites you make!
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#276378 Aug 1, 2014
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
Salty and Roselle were two guide dogs who were with their owners in the World Trade Center during the September 11 attacks in New York City. They each successfully guided their owners out of the burning towers before they collapsed, feats which were later recognised when they were awarded the Dickin Medal by the British charity, the People's Dispensary for Sick Animals. Roselle went on to be posthumously named American Hero Dog of the Year 2011 by the American Humane Society, and have a book written about her.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Salty_and_Rosell...
Interesting stories of survival.
WOW, Now that is interesting, had not heard that before. Amazing.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#276379 Aug 1, 2014
JudgeNJury wrote:
And you know all about that since thats all you ever post
<quoted text>
I know that by reading what witnesses and people who where at the scene said. I know that by examining all the evidence and reading primary source material. I know that by being objective and taking the events apart logically rather than starting with a forgone conclusion.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#276380 Aug 1, 2014
JudgeNJury wrote:
And you know all about that since thats all you ever post
<quoted text>
I post the truth as I see it based upon readily verifiable facts and tangible evidence. You post the truth as you see it based upon false allegations and things you can't prove. People keep laughing at your folly.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 2 min New Age Spiritual... 678,601
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 30 min Aerobatty 118,567
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 33 min RiversideRedneck 2,134
News Bill to loosen financial rules would save $24 b... 38 min UidiotRaceUMAKEWO... 2
News Trump budget promises balance in decade, relies... 43 min UidiotRaceUMAKEWO... 4
News An ambitious ruler defeated by his own hubris: ... 45 min UidiotRaceUMAKEWO... 2
What Your Church Won't Tell You by Dave and Gar... (Apr '10) 58 min New Age Spiritual... 33,210
More from around the web