Click on an option to vote

yes

no

well, im not sure

“SHEEN IS A LIAR”

Since: Dec 10

Lincoln, NE

#276149 Jul 30, 2014
Must be a slow day at the Sheen law office ..... he's been here all day long .... ever get the deeling Sheen is a 16 year old kid on summer school break ??

“SHEEN IS A LIAR”

Lincoln, NE

#276150 Jul 30, 2014
And the funniest thing about Sheen is he spends half his day judging his own posts ..... it takes a special kind of loser to do that

I'm so important all my posts are rated Funny, Brilliant, and Agree

LMAO

“SHEEN IS A LIAR”

Lincoln, NE

#276151 Jul 30, 2014
what do you care what people do for a living Govie Troll boy
Porkpie Hat wrote:
Btw, what do the twoofers here do dor a living?
We know oh elevator boy-sheep is assistant to the assistant night manager at a 7/11...

“Taste great in milk!”

Since: Aug 08

#276159 Jul 30, 2014
Dr_Zorderz wrote:
OPPORTUNITY: 9/11 War Games - a perfect "match"
On May 8, 2001 - four months prior to 9/11 -
The president placed Dick Cheney in charge of "[A]ll federal programs dealing with weapons of mass destruction consequence management within the Departments of Defense, Health and Human Services, Justice, and Energy, the Environmental Protection Agency, and other federal agencies…" This included all "training and planning" which needed to be "seamlessly integrated, harmonious and comprehensive" in order to "maximize effectiveness."
This mandate created the Office of National Preparedness in FEMA, overseen by Dick Cheney. 15
Dick Cheney was placed directly in charge of managing the seamless integration of all training exercises throughout the entire federal government and all military agencies. On 9/11 Cheney oversaw multiple war games and terror drills, including several exercises of NORAD, the Air Force agency whose mandate is to "watch the sky."
The evening before September 11th, 2001, the National Security Agency intercepted a communication between Khalid Shaikh Muhammad and the alleged ringleader of the 9/11 attacks, Mohammed Atta. The communication stated, "The match is about to begin."
Were they "matching" their activities to the war games? Was the attack a rigged "match" between the defenders on one side, and the attackers with their accomplices on the other?
The Whitehouse was so infuriated when this communication leaked from the Senate Intelligence Committee that they threatened Senators with polygraphs and office searches for disclosing classified information. This leak struck a nerve within the Whitehouse.
We know multiple Air Force war games were running on the morning of 9/11, as documented extensively in the mainstream press. 16 What Crossing the Rubicon has documented conclusively is that there was a live-fly drill taking place on 9/11 titled Vigilant Warrior. Richard Clarke disclosed the name of this drill on page 4 of his book, but it was Major Don Arias of NORAD who confirmed the definition of the title "Warrior" to Mike Ruppert via email.
Warrior = JCS/HQ NORAD sponsored FTX, or field training exercise (live-fly). 17
That means that the Vigilant Warrior drill conducted by the Joint Chiefs of Staff involved at least one real commercial aircraft in the skies, intended to simulate exactly the kind of airliner hijack emergency presented on 9/11. Coincidence?
http://www.fromthewilderness.com/free/ww3/011...
Uh Huh Eh !
Doc,. for the record, so you best be listening up Kids, I'm NOT You.
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#276161 Jul 30, 2014
WRONG AS ALWAYS! TRY 1994!

Richard Clarke, who was counter-terrorism advisor on the National Security Council during the September 11 attacks, claims, in his book Against All Enemies, that an additional exercise named “Vigilant Warrior” was occurring on that day. However this claim from Clarke is based entirely on overhearing Richard Myers during a phone call.

According to NORAD regulations,“Warrior” is a JCS approved, Commander-in-Chief NORAD Sponsored Field Exercise – that is “Live Fly” or involving operational units.

However “Vigilant” is the name reserved for NORAD HQ CPXs, while “Amalgam” is the name used for NORAD HQ FIXs (Field Exercises). Hence such an exercise would be named “Amalgam Warrior”, not “Vigilant Warrior”. Amalgam Warrior is held every second year, with exercises occurring in 2000 and 2002.

“Vigilant Warrior” was in fact the name of an Operation that occurred in the Persian Gulf region in 1994, in response to a movement of Iraqi ground forces towards the Kuwait border. The following year Iraq again tested the UN by moving forces towards Kuwait, resulting in Operation Vigilant Warrior II.

Andrew Burfield on NORAD's response on 9/11
http://screwloosechange.xbehome.com/fst/NORAD...

----------
Dr_Zorderz wrote:
OPPORTUNITY: 9/11 War Games - a perfect "match"
On May 8, 2001 - four months prior to 9/11 -
The president placed Dick Cheney in charge of "[A]ll federal programs dealing with weapons of mass destruction consequence management within the Departments of Defense, Health and Human Services, Justice, and Energy, the Environmental Protection Agency, and other federal agencies…" This included all "training and planning" which needed to be "seamlessly integrated, harmonious and comprehensive" in order to "maximize effectiveness."
This mandate created the Office of National Preparedness in FEMA, overseen by Dick Cheney. 15
Dick Cheney was placed directly in charge of managing the seamless integration of all training exercises throughout the entire federal government and all military agencies. On 9/11 Cheney oversaw multiple war games and terror drills, including several exercises of NORAD, the Air Force agency whose mandate is to "watch the sky."
The evening before September 11th, 2001, the National Security Agency intercepted a communication between Khalid Shaikh Muhammad and the alleged ringleader of the 9/11 attacks, Mohammed Atta. The communication stated, "The match is about to begin."
Were they "matching" their activities to the war games? Was the attack a rigged "match" between the defenders on one side, and the attackers with their accomplices on the other?
The Whitehouse was so infuriated when this communication leaked from the Senate Intelligence Committee that they threatened Senators with polygraphs and office searches for disclosing classified information. This leak struck a nerve within the Whitehouse.
We know multiple Air Force war games were running on the morning of 9/11, as documented extensively in the mainstream press. 16 What Crossing the Rubicon has documented conclusively is that there was a live-fly drill taking place on 9/11 titled Vigilant Warrior. Richard Clarke disclosed the name of this drill on page 4 of his book, but it was Major Don Arias of NORAD who confirmed the definition of the title "Warrior" to Mike Ruppert via email.
Warrior = JCS/HQ NORAD sponsored FTX, or field training exercise (live-fly). 17
That means that the Vigilant Warrior drill conducted by the Joint Chiefs of Staff involved at least one real commercial aircraft in the skies, intended to simulate exactly the kind of airliner hijack emergency presented on 9/11. Coincidence?
http://www.fromthewilderness.com/free/ww3/011...
Uh Huh Eh !
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#276162 Jul 30, 2014
Commander Bunny wrote:
<quoted text>Doc,. for the record, so you best be listening up Kids, I'm NOT You.
Hi Doc!
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#276163 Jul 30, 2014
Dr_Zorderz wrote:
A democracy is that form of government in which you are free to cheat anybody.
Uh Huh Eh !
The fact you are a fry cook did not cheat you out of anything, show some pride, you have reached the pinnacle of your livelihood.
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#276165 Jul 30, 2014
Dr_Zorderz wrote:
Now that corporations have personhood, where will it all end?
!
What do you mean now, They always have been, that is why in most actions you can ONLY sue the corp but not the shareholders, unless one can pierce the corporate veil which is tough and way over your head.

---------

Corporate personhood is an American legal concept that a corporation may be recognized as an individual in the eyes of the law. This doctrine forms the basis for legal recognition that corporations, as groups of people, may hold and exercise certain rights under the common law and the U.S. Constitution. For example, corporations may contract with other parties and sue or be sued in court in the same way as natural persons or unincorporated associations of persons. The doctrine does not hold that corporations are flesh and blood "people" apart from their shareholders, executives, and managers, nor does it grant to corporations all of the rights of citizens.

Since at least Trustees of Dartmouth College v. Woodward – 17 U.S. 518 (1819), the U.S. Supreme Court has recognized corporations as having the same rights as natural persons to contract and to enforce contracts. In Santa Clara County v. Southern Pacific Railroad – 118 U.S. 394 (1886), the court reporter, Bancroft Davis,[1] noted in the headnote to the opinion that the Chief Justice Morrison Waite began oral argument by stating, "The court does not wish to hear argument on the question whether the provision in the Fourteenth Amendment to the Constitution, which forbids a State to deny to any person within its jurisdiction the equal protection of the laws, applies to these corporations. We are all of the opinion that it does."[2] While the headnote is not part of the Court's opinion and thus not precedent, two years later, in Pembina Consolidated Silver Mining Co. v. Pennsylvania – 125 U.S. 181 (1888), the Court clearly affirmed the doctrine, holding, "Under the designation of 'person' there is no doubt that a private corporation is included [in the Fourteenth Amendment]. Such corporations are merely associations of individuals united for a special purpose and permitted to do business under a particular name and have a succession of members without dissolution."[3] This doctrine has been reaffirmed by the Court many times since.
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#276167 Jul 30, 2014
Dr_Zorderz wrote:
<quoted text>
Total disinfo Link don't work. Completely dishonest scam by a wannabe self proclaimed lawyer whose only ambition in life is to cast doubt on anyone trying to find the truth about 9/11 !?!?!?
Uh Huh Eh !
Try this one toddles!

Richard Clarke, who was counter-terrorism advisor on the National Security Council during the September 11 attacks, claims, in his book Against All Enemies, that an additional exercise named “Vigilant Warrior” was occurring on that day. However this claim from Clarke is based entirely on overhearing Richard Myers during a phone call.

According to NORAD regulations,“Warrior” is a JCS approved, Commander-in-Chief NORAD Sponsored Field Exercise – that is “Live Fly” or involving operational units.

However “Vigilant” is the name reserved for NORAD HQ CPXs, while “Amalgam” is the name used for NORAD HQ FIXs (Field Exercises). Hence such an exercise would be named “Amalgam Warrior”, not “Vigilant Warrior”. Amalgam Warrior is held every second year, with exercises occurring in 2000 and 2002.

“Vigilant Warrior” was in fact the name of an Operation that occurred in the Persian Gulf region in 1994, in response to a movement of Iraqi ground forces towards the Kuwait border. The following year Iraq again tested the UN by moving forces towards Kuwait, resulting in Operation Vigilant Warrior II.

Andrew Burfield on NORAD's response on 9/11

http://www.911myths.com/images/a/a6/NORAD.pdf

“The Edge”

Of Tomorow

#276168 Jul 30, 2014
MUQ1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Show me HOW Much Explosives would be needed to be placed at Bottom, to bring the Towers down in a straight fall?
Whatever amount of Explosives you put the fall will NEVER be straight?
Whom you are trying to fool? Yourself most Probably.!!
What should somebody chop and then yell timber? doofus
The towers weren't rigid enough to fall anything but almost straight down.
King Kong with a little help from Godzilla, might have been able to push them over like dominoes. roflmao

“The Edge”

Of Tomorow

#276170 Jul 30, 2014
Dr_Zorderz wrote:
<quoted text>
In your delirious world that is definitely a possibility.
Uh Huh Eh !
Hey at least my hypothesis , is something new.
Invisible super dooper® nanite thermitic reaction bombs with hushboom ™ technology
was last years material, you hid in the nuke proof closet. Under a gag order I think.
onemale

Charleston, IL

#276171 Jul 30, 2014
Where's the Boeing Slamming into the Pentagon???
This video is the same video they used to sell us the official story... the only difference... this time it is in slow motion... and guess what... there is no plane in that video. If you think this video is fake and this reporter and agency are lairs, or whatever the reason may be... simply slow down a known authentic video and see for yourself.
You owe it to yourself to know the truth.
I invite anyone to prove this video is fake.
If this is fake, I want to know... all that I need is to see the Boeing.

Yes, I know it is much easier to hide your head in the sand... as it takes a certain amount of courage to face the truth.
The question is... do you really want to know the truth?
Once again, prove this is fake... all that I need is to see the Boeing.

onemale

Charleston, IL

#276173 Jul 30, 2014
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text>
What should somebody chop and then yell timber? doofus
The towers weren't rigid enough to fall anything but almost straight down.
King Kong with a little help from Godzilla, might have been able to push them over like dominoes. roflmao
Highrises are designed to withstand earthquakes and you're talking about made up movies.
Do you not know those movies were made up???
Either you're a typical debwunker when you start losing you start making things up, or you really stupid enough believe your BS.
onemale

Charleston, IL

#276174 Jul 30, 2014
FudgeNFury wrote:
<quoted text>
Come to bed son, we have butt babies to make!
Awhile ago I was accused of making a phantom profile.
By now, Traitorous Sorry Charlie has proven that he is the one making up phantom profiles.
Debwunkers, your own buddy is BSing you and making you look like fools.

Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#276175 Jul 30, 2014
onemale wrote:
You stuck it up your cowardly traitor sons hinder as part of the onemale family kinkfest?
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#276176 Jul 30, 2014
onemale wrote:
Here it is!

ELAINE McCUSKER: "Traffic is normally slow right around the Pentagon [...]. I don't know what made me look up, but I did and I saw a very low-flying American Airlines plane that seemed to be accelerating. My first thought was just 'No, no, no, no,' because it was obvious the plane [...] was going to crash."

MIKE WALTER: "I saw this plane, a jet, an American Airline's jet [...it] slammed right into the Pentagon."

OMAR CAMPO: "It was a passenger plane. I think an American Airways plane. I was cutting the grass and it came in screaming over my head. I felt the impact. The whole ground shook and the whole area was full of fire."

RYAN JAMES: "When I looked up on my left [...] I see an American Airline plane. A silver plane. I can see 'AA' on the tail. I noticed that the landing gear were up.[...then] he hit full gas [...] and went straight in [to the Pentagon ...] I recognized it immediately as a passenger plane."
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#276177 Jul 30, 2014
onemale wrote:
JAMES CISSELL: "Out of my peripheral vision I saw this plane coming in and it was low - and getting lower. I thought,'This isn't really happening. That is a big plane.' Then I saw the faces of some of the passengers on board."

STEVE RISKUS: "I took these pictures seconds after the plane hit the pentagon. I was traveling on route 27 towards 395 when the plane crossed my path from the right about 100ft in front of me and crashed into the pentagon."

CBS News Special Report (CBS News transcripts, 9/11/01): Witness: The plane "clipped this pole over here. Hit this other pole and slammed right into the building. Huge explosion and then utter pandemonium, as you might imagine. I mean, everybody was screaming,'Oh, my God.'[...] There was no doubt about it, it was American Airlines, slammed right into the building. And there was no doubt about it, whoever was piloting that plane was aiming for the Pentagon."

KOVR 13 News Tonight, KOVR-TV (Video Monitoring Services of America abstract, 09/11/01): "Interview - Jennifer Brower, witness, says she can't believe she saw an American Airlines plane crash into The Pentagon."
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#276178 Jul 30, 2014
onemale wrote:
NBC News Special Report (NBC News Transcripts, 09/11/01): "Now, according to eyewitnesses, it was a American Airlines 757 that came sort of from the direction of National Airport."

MSNBC Special Report (transcript 091100cb.455, Sept 11, 2001): REP. BRIAN BAIRD (D), WASHINGTON: "We had been watching the coverage in New York [...] Maybe a minute later, my staff was looking out the window and said,'You know, there are not supposed to be any airplanes in the air, but there's an airplane.' She looked and said,'Hey, everybody, there's an airplane out here. What's going on?' And the next minute, she looked out the window said,'My God, it hit the Pentagon.'"

TV 6 Prime Time News WITI-TV (Video Monitoring Services of America abstract, 09/11/01) "Interview - Mike Walter, witness to Pentagon attack, saw American Airlines jet coming."

NBC Nightly News (Video Monitoring Services of America abstract, 09/11/01): "Interview - Unidentified woman, witness, says she say a commercial plane go right into the side of the Pentagon."
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#276179 Jul 30, 2014
onemale wrote:
The Press Association Limited (09/11/01): "A woman eyewitness told CNN of the plane crashing into the Pentagon:'A commercial plane came in. It was coming too fast, too low and then I saw the fire that came up after that.'"

The Washington Post (09/12/01, A1): "In the hazy hours that followed the attack, it was unclear which of four hijacked planes ended up where. But witnesses soon identified the aircraft that smashed into the Pentagon as an American flight, and then as Flight 77, which was unusually light on passengers this day."

The San Diego Union-Tribune (09/12/01, A3): "Several witnesses said the twin-engine Boeing 757 came in low and fast and may have clipped light stanchions before hitting near the ground level on the west side of the building."

The Guardian (09/12/01): "A pilot who saw the impact, Tim Timmerman, said it had been an American Airways 757.'It added power on its way in,' he said.'The nose hit, and the wings came forward and it went up in a fireball.'"
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#276180 Jul 30, 2014
onemale wrote:
United Press International (09/11/01): "an eyewitness near the Department of Defense in Arlington, Va., said he noticed American Airlines markings on the aircraft that struck the Pentagon moments before it hit the building at 9:39 a.m. Tim Timmerman, who said he was a pilot, told CNN in a telephone interview that he viewed the passenger jet as it struck the building. Arlington County firemen said that there were American Airlines markings on the pieces on the ground."

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 6 min Tide with Beach 877,322
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 36 min karl44 603,093
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 1 hr karl44 7,890
Gay sex in raigarh 1 hr Nikhil 50 29
girls how many gangbangs have you had (Feb '15) 1 hr spelliccia 13
Getting the urge to get intimate with my dog 1 hr Bettsy 1
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 1 hr Neville Thompson 41,121
Which is the Oldest Indian Language? Sanskrit V... (Jul '08) 3 hr Kamal 7,610
The Christian Atheist debate 5 hr Critical Eye 3,775
More from around the web