no

well, im not sure

onemale

Charleston, IL

#275860 Jul 27, 2014
What is the govie trying to hide now?

U.N. Official Warns Of Gaza War Crimes;
Only U.S. Votes Against Investigating

The U.N.'s top human rights official demanded Tuesday that all sides in the two-week war in the Gaza Strip refrain from indiscriminate attacks on civilians, warning that violations by both Israel and Hamas may amount to war crimes

Zilip Phelikow

Virginia Beach, VA

#275861 Jul 27, 2014
Hello world! This is what a real plane crash looks like!
Got it? This is what a plane crash actually looks like!
Let's remember how it was at the Pentagon and in PA!

Do you? I do even if you don't. Stuff that is not credible.

Remember that small hole in the Pentagon wall before it collapsed?

That is consistent with a missile rather than an airliner hitting it.

I do even if you don't, or if you do not about know it all, either.

Remember how security camera footage of places near the Pentagon was confiscated?

Remember how only four individual frames were released from security cameras at the Pentagon and that what it shows is definitely a small white object that is not nearly as big as the size of the airliner airplane that supposedly hit the Pentagon?

That is consistent with a missile rather than an airliner hitting it.

Did you ever know at all (the fact) that the "rift" in the land at the Penna. crash site was actually there long before that date, and proof of it shown from photos of the place taken long before September 2011?

To which was added on September 11 that small crater resulting from an explosion that did not have appreciable plane wreckage?

A very small amount of wreckage was present consistent with a missile hitting the ground, instead making that crater in the center of a rift that already was there.

Did you ever see the photo proving the crash from a distance?

It shows one small puff of grey smoke rising in the air!

How dense do you have to be to not know that is an explosion rather than a plane crash?

Where's the plane? Not here! Maybe it went deep into the ground and is hidden that way?
Zilip Phelikow

Virginia Beach, VA

#275862 Jul 27, 2014
Almost all of the downed steel at the NYC site was shipped away as quickly possible out of the country mainly to China, rather than what would be required of a crime scene, to keep it to be able to investigate it.

Building 7 was not hit by any plane and only had a few very small fires and it also free fall collapsed.

The hottest that jet fuel can burn is 1800 degree Fahrenheit, but steel does not soften to be able to deform until a temperature of 2750 degrees Fahrenheit.

Pools of molten metal at very high temperatures in the basements of the twin towers for weeks after the event that can not be possible by the official lies/story.

Immediately the hijackers were known by their Identifications having survived intact after the crash of planes and the burning building and their collapse at the site in NYC. Absurd!

Bin Laden family members were granted special permission and ability to fly out of country exactly when there was no flying in the few days right after 9/11!

Know about the group of people who made the document known as PNAC? They said what they wanted, and they got it!

Know what that swine Philip Zelikow basically was an expert at? The creation of modern myths.

Only one account of men using boxcutters in the airplanes as part of how they hijacked them. Called in by a cell phone in an airplane at altitude, and the duration of the call was ZERO seconds. And who did it? The wife of the attorney who helped George W. Bush take the election. She died in the plane.

Some of the supposed hijackers seen alive long after 9/11.

Know about the Carlisle group? Do you know anything?
Zilip Phelikow

Virginia Beach, VA

#275863 Jul 27, 2014
Most people actually are not arguing against this anymore.

It is mainly only shit for brains internet trolls who do not know that
it has long since stopped being funny to try to denounce "truthers"
as being dumb. Eventually shit for brains asshats like you just die,
then people who are now in single digits of years they have been here
among the living upon the face of the earth and those to be born in the
coming years from now, some day int he future, years from now, will
be willing to face the truth for what it is, and acknowledged that we did it.

What kind of jackass does it take to believe the official lies as the truth of what happened?

Okay, it is not just jackasses, it is lots of people who cannot handle the truth.

It is too hard to take to realize that it could have happened that way.

Most people are more willing to deliberately disbelieve the truth, when it is too hard to handle.

Cognitive dissonance.

“Turn left at pub Number 42”

Since: Dec 08

Homehill,QLD

#275864 Jul 27, 2014
onemale wrote:
<quoted text>
Typical debwunker game playing
You're asking him to speculate, but he is not a debwunker.
If you want speculation ask a fellow debwunkers they are the experts at that.
Your story with a lot of gaps

So fill in the gaps
Where in the video did the missile,bunkerbuster,other do a zig zag fight path to knock over the light poles
If not:
When were the light poles knocked over and by who.
When was his taxi damaged and by who.
When was the flight 77 wreckage spread outside as well as inside Pentagon.
Why was there a need to fly anything other than flight 77 into the Pentagon.
Where did flight 77 go if not into the Pentagon.
Where are flight 77s passengers
Where is the evidence of anything other than,constant with flight 77 Boeing hitting the Pentagon.

The exit hole proves the alleged missile,bunkerbuster past through the build without detonating:when did it detonate and what was the did of all the damage before the exit hole
MUQ1

Riyadh, Saudi Arabia

#275865 Jul 27, 2014
Charlie Sheen wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, Ever hear of MH770, Transponder cut, they have no idea what it is, THEY WERE BLIND!
The PILOT were involved in it.....that is why it happened the way it is..... If you want to have the SAME hypothesis for 9/11 too, I have no objection.

Do you?

PS:

That is what I am saying, NO ONE investigated the Pilots, Co Pilots and other members of Crew on these planes.

When you investigate any case, EVERY ONE should be suspect.
MUQ1

Riyadh, Saudi Arabia

#275866 Jul 27, 2014
Charlie Sheen wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you know anything, there is no way you even got pasted 3rd grade, United 93 FAILED, did it doom anything, WHY WOULD IT?
United 93 was the "Last" one to fail, was that a "Coincidence" what if the one which was to hit WTC-2 was foiled?

Did they leave it to CHANCE?

What is the thing in you that ALWAYS block you from accepting the TRUTH? What would you gain from it?

Since: Aug 08

#275867 Jul 27, 2014
Pining for the Fjords.

Since: Aug 08

#275868 Jul 27, 2014
Meanwhile back on Mt Umunhum ..

Homehill,QLD

#275869 Jul 27, 2014
MUQ1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Ans.
So the "easiest way" is to "Turn off" your transponders and that would make the entire system "Blind".
So there was some "Basic Flaw" in the air defense system of USA on the day on 9/11?
If Transponders are off, is there no way to locate these planes?
Every one on the planes was "making home calls to their Near and Dears"
Every one except "any member of Crew on ANY of the planes"?
Are Crew members PROHIBITED to have Mobile on the planes?
Oh what a LUCKY day for terrorists…. If they had more people and more "Box cutters" they would have done ANYTHING on that Blessed Day for Terrorists.
Not a " LUCKY day for terrorists" but a lucky day for the perpetrators.

If Mohamed Atta (Egyptian), Abdulaziz al-Omari (Saudi Arabian), Wail al-Shehri (Saudi Arabian), Waleed al-Shehri (Saudi Arabian), Satam al-Suqami (Saudi Arabian)
had not boarded Flight 11

If Marwan al-Shehhi (United Arab Emirates), Fayez Banihammad (United Arab Emirates), Mohand al-Shehri (Saudi Arabian), Hamza al-Ghamdi (Saudi Arabian), Ahmed al-Ghamdi (Saudi Arabian).had not boarded Flight 175

If Hani Hanjour (Saudi Arabian), Khalid al-Mihdhar (Saudi Arabian), Majed Moqed (Saudi Arabian), Nawaf al-Hazmi (Saudi Arabian), Salem al-Hazmi (Saudi Arabian) had not boarded Flight 77

If Ziad Jarrah (Lebanese), Ahmed al-Haznawi (Saudi Arabian), Ahmed al-Nami (Saudi Arabian), Saeed al-Ghamdi (Saudi Arabian). had not boarded Flight 93

If : First announcement wasn't made by hijacker pilot Ziad Jarrah when he assumed control of United Airlines Flight 93 http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons... was not made

If the Second announcement wasn't made by Ziad Jarrah when he was at the controls of United Airlines Flight 93.http://upload.wikimedia.org /wikipedia/commons/7/76/Ziad2. ogg

And Mohamed Atta's first announcement, heard by ATC at 08:23 as well as Mohamed Atta's second announcement at 08:33

And all known to each other

The whole plan would have fallen apart.

How lucky is that?
onemale

Charleston, IL

#275870 Jul 27, 2014
AussieBobby wrote:
<quoted text>
Your story with a lot of gaps
So fill in the gaps
Where in the video did the missile,bunkerbuster,other do a zig zag fight path to knock over the light poles
If not:
Where is the evidence of anything other than,constant with flight 77 Boeing hitting the Pentagon.
The exit hole proves the alleged missile,bunkerbuster past through the build without detonating:when did it detonate and what was the did of all the damage before the exit hole
ONCE AGAIN:
Typical debwunker game playing.
You're asking me to speculate, but I'm not a debwunker.
If you want speculation ask a fellow debwunkers they are the experts at that.
onemale

Charleston, IL

#275871 Jul 27, 2014
Zilip Phelikow wrote:
How about people pointing out what a real plane crash site actually looks like in reality? We have examples to show for what these things really look like in the aftermath of a airliner type airplane that has actually crashed in reality. There is substantial plane wreckage! Imagine that! How come that is not coming out more to dash the fantasy land of morons who believe the official lies that includes the idiocy of plane crashes with almost no appreciable plane wreckage and debris compared to every other plane crash that happens in reality? How about the reality of not a fucking single other steel framed building ever collapsing from fire ever before? How about the plane crashes? Are we to think everyone is a moron that does not know what the reality of a real world plane crash that actually happened really looks like? We have them to show. It's not like there are not examples of real plane crashes to be able to demonstrate the fact that there is a heck of a lot more debris that remains on the ground from a big airplane having crashed. Anyone who just willingly ignores those type of glaring points is some sort of sorry individual that it is very hard to muster up any semblance of respect for.
Well said, well said indeed
onemale

Charleston, IL

#275872 Jul 28, 2014
Zilip Phelikow wrote:
Most people actually are not arguing against this anymore.
It is mainly only shit for brains internet trolls who do not know that
it has long since stopped being funny to try to denounce "truthers"
as being dumb. Eventually shit for brains asshats like you just die,
then people who are now in single digits of years they have been here
among the living upon the face of the earth and those to be born in the
coming years from now, some day int he future, years from now, will
be willing to face the truth for what it is, and acknowledged that we did it.
What kind of jackass does it take to believe the official lies as the truth of what happened?
Okay, it is not just jackasses, it is lots of people who cannot handle the truth.
It is too hard to take to realize that it could have happened that way.
Most people are more willing to deliberately disbelieve the truth, when it is too hard to handle.
Cognitive dissonance.
Exactly. it is much easier to hide their head in the sand... as it takes a certain amount of courage to face the truth. It has become evident they too much of cowards to face the truth.
Pegasus

Mansfield, MA

#275873 Jul 28, 2014
onemale wrote:
<quoted text>
And so have you yet to prove that any evidence to back up your lies.
Once again Oneclown the burden lays in your lap to prove your case and that is supposedly why you are on this thread so remember don't confuse with whom the burden lays we are content with the OFFICIAL REPORT and you must counter the official opinion.

Seemingly the problem you just happen to share in with your clique of conspiracy kooks is the problem that not one of you has ever brought any type of reasonable evidence to the table and absolutely no proof in any form regarding any of your far fetched multitude of claims.

You appear very frustrated at the fact that you would rather let rip a string of useless doctored and dubbed Youtube videos because decriptavely you are about as useless as a blind man at a fireworks presentation.

Furthermore consider your numbers......take into consideration that there are but a mere 3.....count 'em...THREE! of you fools and the matter of sock parrots is just nonsense because if Zip Zorderz could drum up 50,000 conspiring sock puppets in any given day the perpetual problem would still confound you and that is the overwhelming lack of evidence and zero proof.

Homehill,QLD

#275875 Jul 28, 2014
onemale wrote:
Where's the Boeing slamming into the Pentagon???
This is a method to end all arguments about the alleged terrorist attack at the Pentagon on 9/11/01:
This video is the same video they used to sell us the official story... the only difference... this time it is in slow motion... and guess what... there is no plane in that video. If you think this video is fake and this reporter and agency are lairs, or whatever the reason may be... simply slow down a known authentic video and see for yourself.
You owe it to yourself to know the truth.
I invite anyone to prove this video is fake.
If this is fake, I want to know... all that I need is to see the Boeing.
Yes, I know it is much easier to hide your head in the sand... as it takes a certain amount of courage to face the truth.
The question is... do you really want to know the truth?
Once again, prove this is fake... all that I need is to see the Boeing.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =zdAgkr5HiMoXX
Is this fact or speculation?
If fact fill in the gaps
If not:

Pegasus

Mansfield, MA

#275876 Jul 28, 2014
onemale wrote:
<quoted text>
Prove my claim???
There was no Boeing in the govie official video.
Whatever hit the Pentagon that part was cut out from the video.
What part of that can't you understand?
LOL......I get a kick out of you trying to act so cocksure but if you read your own post and could break it down relative to your mentality I read this,

"I thought I could just make things up as I go along and would never even consider having to prove my claims".

Or how about....

"I can't figure out the importance of cctv video because I can't really understand what frames per second means to begin with so like every other Truther I'll rely on my assumptions as irrefutable proof".

Oh I understand very clearly and cognitively what you are all about Oneclown, you on the otherhand happen to be living in your own private Idaho thinking to yourself on your pedestal of perversion........."This is what living is all about".

Honestly I once felt sorry for you.......but like every other addict in some self destroying addiction ..........arrogance by the addict steps front and center and you just have to easily turn your back.

I've employed hundreds of men and women and believe you...me,
I have heard every cockamamie story and had more bullshit sandwiches offered to me than you can shake a stick at.......you are not any different.

Some people aren't wrapped to tight because of someone else's abuse directed at them as a child and the wounds never heal but the way I see things Oneclown you enjoy doing the wounding.

Run your gag but remember you are not fooling anyone but yourself.

Homehill,QLD

#275877 Jul 28, 2014
onemale wrote:
<quoted text>
And so have you yet to prove that any evidence to back up your lies.
lol

Well we're waiting,its almost 10 years now

“ The Lord of delirious minds.”

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#275878 Jul 28, 2014
onemale wrote:
<quoted text>
Exactly. it is much easier to hide their head in the sand... as it takes a certain amount of courage to face the truth. It has become evident they too much of cowards to face the truth.
Actually since all of this has been proven in various courts, you and the whole truther movement are much like the convicted inmates, filing appeals and requesting new trials.
But without any new evidence to defend your positions, other than wild conjecture and crazy conspiracy crap. So do you see the irony of your saying..

"It has become evident they too much of cowards to face the truth"

The guilty have been charged and sentenced, just go home and realize it's "over".
There wont be any new trials, because there is no new evidence there needs to be one.

“ The Lord of delirious minds.”

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#275879 Jul 28, 2014
AussieBobby wrote:
<quoted text>
lol
Well we're waiting,its almost 10 years now
Exactly!

“Twoof, a true act of ignorance”

Since: Jun 09

Edmonton, Canada

#275880 Jul 28, 2014
Charlie Sheen wrote:
<quoted text>It's amazing how many time the twoofer has lied about his comment on plated steel (and others), he denies it, you say you will post it (I take it when you are not using your cell) and latter he is proven a liar, over and over and over.(or was that insults, I can hardly tell them apart).
It's just too laughable!

And these morons actually "think" the real world should take them seriously!

There's a great article (I'll find and post later) that summarizes twoofers as losers who choose twoof in place of a real movement because they're too intellectually lazy to do anything other than whine and snivel on the internet.

That's pretty accurate given the idiots on this thread who advocate for it!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 12 min lightbeamrider 175,557
Couch Potato Alert 14 min yon 1
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 17 min StarC 559,047
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 25 min lightbeamrider 774,049
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 50 min Seraphima 604,838
Tamil vs Kannada. Which one is the oldest langu... (Oct '12) 3 hr Neelakaran 1,243
Israel's end is near, Ahmadinejad says (Jun '07) 3 hr bmz 37,798
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 9 hr HipGnosis 441,755
More from around the web