Click on an option to vote

yes

no

well, im not sure

“SHEEN IS A LIAR”

Since: Dec 10

Lincoln, NE

#276124 Jul 30, 2014
Funny how the shills think everybody is Timesten ..... he must have really done a number on these guys
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#276125 Jul 30, 2014
Incest Is Easier wrote:
<quoted text>
You do have to be crazy to believe the official destruction of evidence, and building collapse investigations that do not even map debris fields, so
Incest Is Easier
Insults Are Easier wrote:
<quoted text>
Im not playing, I posted that to test Wastewater's implied claim that she had read the 15,000 page NIST WTC reports, not to claim I had.
You do have to be crazy to even try to debunk something you never even read! TOM!

“Truth is unthinkable.”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#276126 Jul 30, 2014
Charlie Sheen wrote:
<quoted text>Never saved it, told you how to find it, I do believe you live in the same trailer home park and watch Honey Boo Boo together.
Oh, so now you think I am a different person, but we are neighbors, because you believe all people who parrot the official story are financial successes, and all people who wanted a real scientific investigation into 9/11 are failures.

I find it hard to believe a guy who has repeated link or lie a few ten thousand times didn't save a link to prove the main accusation against a person you think every truther actually is.

Insults Are Easier

“Truth is unthinkable.”

Location hidden

#276127 Jul 30, 2014
Charlie Sheen wrote:
Thats not a forensic map of a debris field, thats just an ariel photograph, Charlie.

Insults Are Easier
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#276128 Jul 30, 2014
JudgeNJury wrote:
Funny how the shills think everybody is Timesten ..... he must have really done a number on these guys
Oh yea, He is the smartest man on earth, which says wonders about you socko!
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#276129 Jul 30, 2014
<quoted text>
Thats not a forensic map of a debris field, thats just an ariel photograph, Charlie.
Insults Are Easier
How would you know Tommy, You never read the report!
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#276130 Jul 30, 2014
Incest Is Easier wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, so now you think I am a different person, but we are neighbors
That share an outhouse, often at the exact same moment!

“Truth is unthinkable.”

Location hidden

#276131 Jul 30, 2014
JudgeNJury wrote:
and their cognitive abilities are just not that high.

Their paranoia actually makes them believe all posters act like they act, so when they create fake accounts to pretend to appeal to popularity, they do so because they think everyone else does... Thieves always think everybody steals.

Insults Are Easier

“Twoof, a true act of ignorance”

Since: Jun 09

Canada

#276132 Jul 30, 2014
<quoted text>Im not playing, I posted that to test Wastewater's implied claim that she had read the 15,000 page NIST WTC reports, not to claim I had.

Another assumption by you, because

Insults Are Easier
You implied a) you understand it b) the list you posted was an accurate assessment of what is contained in the NIST report and c) that your idiotic list of bullshit (which you just copied from another idiot on a conspiracy forum but never bothered to verify) puts the NIST report into question.

You just can "win" and be a twoofer at the same time Ignorance.

The two things are diametrically opposed to each other!

Thanks for playing again moron!
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#276133 Jul 30, 2014
Incest Is Easier wrote:
<quoted text>
Im not playing, I posted that to test Wastewater's implied claim that she had read the 15,000 page NIST WTC reports, not to claim I had.
So how do you debunk and claim something is false if you have not even read it. MAGIC FAITH BASED TWOOOFER POWER?

Canada

#276134 Jul 30, 2014
JudgeNJury wrote:
He was one of the biggest idiots I've ever met on the internet so yes, I'm still busting a gut over the fact that idiots like him exist and idiots like you "think" he portrays you ilk in a positive light!

You, the sycophant to a man child and an idiot!

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#276135 Jul 30, 2014
Dr_Zorderz wrote:
<quoted text>
1. Means - Dick Cheney and the Secret Service: Dick Cheney was running a completely separate chain of Command & Control via the Secret Service, assuring the paralysis of Air Force response on 9/11. The Secret Service has the technology to see the same radar screens the FAA sees in real time. They also have the legal authority and technological capability to take supreme command in cases of national emergency. Dick Cheney was the acting Commander in Chief on 9/11.
2. Motive - Peak Oil: At some point between 2000 and 2007, world oil production reaches its peak; from that point on, every barrel of oil is going to be harder to find, more expensive to recover, and more valuable to those who recover and control it. Dick Cheney was well aware of the coming Peak Oil crisis at least as early as 1999, and 9/11 provided the pretext for the series of energy wars that Cheney stated, "will not end in our lifetime."
3. Opportunity - 9/11 War Games: The Air Force was running multiple war games on the morning of 9/11 simulating hijackings over the continental United States that included (at least) one "live-fly" exercise as well as simulations that placed "false blips" on FAA radar screens. These war games eerily mirrored the real events of 9/11 to the point of the Air Force running drills involving hijacked aircraft as the 9/11 plot actually unfolded. The war games & terror drills played a critical role in ensuring no Air Force fighter jocks - who had trained their entire lives for this moment - would be able to prevent the attacks from succeeding. These exercises were under Dick Cheney's management.
http://www.fromthewilderness.com/free/ww3/011...
I want a thousand words on each topic by noon today.
Uh Huh Eh !
Nothing proves any conspiracy.

TRY AGAIN

GLAD I COULD HELP

Location hidden

#276136 Jul 30, 2014
<quoted text>
Their paranoia actually makes them believe all posters act like they act, so when they create fake accounts to pretend to appeal to popularity, they do so because they think everyone else does... Thieves always think everybody steals.
Insults Are Easier
Classic projection.
MUQ1

Riyadh, Saudi Arabia

#276137 Jul 30, 2014
Porkpie Hat wrote:
<quoted text>A vector has direction and magnitude....the opposite of scalar.
Thanks for confirming you have no clue what you're talking about.
<quoted text>It's you claiming no amount of explosives placed at the bottom of the towers would have brought them down.
That's just utterly ridiculous...kinda like 911 twoof.
<quoted text>Gawd are you people childishly stupid.
<quoted text>Wow! Just wow!
Show me HOW Much Explosives would be needed to be placed at Bottom, to bring the Towers down in a straight fall?

Whatever amount of Explosives you put the fall will NEVER be straight?

Whom you are trying to fool? Yourself most Probably.!!
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#276138 Jul 30, 2014
MUQ1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Show me HOW Much Explosives would be needed to be placed at Bottom, to bring the Towers down in a straight fall?
So there is no such thing as a Controlled Demolition since a straight drop is the goal.

WAY TO DEBUNK YOURSELF SPANKY!
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#276139 Jul 30, 2014
MUQ1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Dick Cheney to start with!!
Catch him and rest would follow!!
Still waiting, show me ANY evidence that Cheney was behind the destruction of the towers, ANY AT ALL!

Location hidden

#276140 Jul 30, 2014
MUQ1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Any rational person could see the top part of the building above the damaged area moved first, then successively collapsed. It is obvious just in watching collapse videos. Your post is utterly pointless.

GLAD I COULD HELP

“SHEEN IS A LIAR”

Since: Dec 10

Lincoln, NE

#276141 Jul 30, 2014
Great point ...... do you also notice how the shills all have to have important jobs, Sheen the lawyer, Pie the engineer, Ratdick the Wall Street crook ...... I bet they all work at a fast food restaurant together
<quoted text>
Insults Are Easier

Canada

#276142 Jul 30, 2014
MUQ1 wrote:
<quoted text>Show me HOW Much Explosives would be needed to be placed at Bottom, to bring the Towers down in a straight fall?

Good grief you people are bloody dumb!

Prove no amount of explosives could bring down the towers from the bottom.

That's your ridiculous claim....you support it or expect to be mocked as idiot for making it.

And dippy, the collapses will follow the path of gravity....down.

Have any of you done anything other than watch cartoons and read conspirastupid?

Canada

#276143 Jul 30, 2014
JudgeNJury wrote:
<quoted text>Great point ...... do you also notice how the shills all have to have important jobs, Sheen the lawyer, Pie the engineer, Ratdick the Wall Street crook ...... I bet they all work at a fast food restaurant together
And you seem to be a professional liar.

Can you support where I've ever claimed to be an engineer dirty sock?

Of course you can't, you're just lying for your cult...as usual.

(Plus you're one of the dumber twoofers to rear his ugly head here....and you've got a lot of competition!)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 2 min Just Think 685,857
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 6 min arrr 26,948
Most likely scenario in Mayweather - McGregor f... 8 min Doctor REALITY 1
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 14 min arrr 985,731
Which is the Oldest Indian Language? Sanskrit V... (Jul '08) 41 min Siva 8,524
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 3 hr Here For Now 619,751
Anyone know nicole horne that works at family d... 5 hr Downlowinfo42069 4
More from around the web