|
Judge it!
|
Jul 26, 2014

Judged:

WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
False.
The summit is closed to the public due to hazardous materials and unsafe partially demolished structures of the former Air Force station.[7]
Plans are underway to clean up and restore the summit for public use, with restoration or demolition of the landmark tower being considered.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mount_Umunhum
FALSE.
This is history, I know a big word, but I'm talking about 30+ years ago.
Back in the glorious "hey-day" of Amateur radio repeaters, the vault on that Mountain WAS for rent.
It still exist, await restoration for Commercial/Amateur use.

God 200th-millisecond google seach though.

“Built like a ”

Since: Aug 08

North Korean missile!.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 26, 2014

Good.

“Built like a ”

North Korean missile!.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 26, 2014

Judged:

So anyways, being rejected from the North Bay K6IJ repeater system, Ronny Corsi N6UUM built a 1.25M (220 MHz) repeater and installed on there, with many receiver repeaters surrounding, it had excellent high-level performanace.

It drew a HUGE amount of SFs' finest ham radio rejects, scofflaws, and the sorts and was the place to be..

“Built like a ”

North Korean missile!.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 26, 2014

performanace.
I like that.I
onemale

Charleston, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 26, 2014

Judged:

WTC 7 Investigaion
Petition Update: To date, the High-Rise Safety Initiative has gathered over 90,000 signatures calling for a ballot measure requiring that the City of New York investigate the collapse of WTC 7 and any future high-rise collapses. More than 67,000 signatures were submitted on July 3; the other 23,000 are in hand. The remaining 10,000 signatures are underway — for a total of 100,000 — be gathered by the end of this Thursday. The final 33,000 signatures will be submitted on September 4, thus ensuring a place on the NYC ballot for the High-Rise Safety Initiative.
onemale

Charleston, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 26, 2014

Judged:

Where's the Boeing???
This is a method to end all arguments about the alleged terrorist attack at the Pentagon on 9/11/01:

This video is the same video they used to sell us the official story... the only difference... this time it is in slow motion... and guess what... there is no plane in that video. If you think this video is fake and this reporter and agency are lairs, or whatever the reason may be... simply slow down a known authentic video and see for yourself.

You owe it to yourself to know the truth.
I invite anyone to prove this video is fake.
If this is fake, I want to know... all that I need to see is the Boeing.
Yes, I know it is much easier to hide your head in the sand... as it takes a certain amount of courage to face the truth.
The question is... do you really want to know the truth?
Once again, prove this is fake... all that I need to see is the Boeing.

onemale

Charleston, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 26, 2014

Judged:

Pegasus wrote:
<quoted text>
Give it up shit for brains.....someday you'll realize how useless you are at this little pointless game of yours.
Look at it this way Zip , in the hundreds if not thousands of posts you have made you have yet to prove a goddamn thing.....and last time I checked there might be 3 of you clowns pushing your conspiracy crap......THREE!!!!!!!!
Need I say that the Truth Movement is finally kaput.
You always want proof... where are yours???
All You have is what your beloved govie told you.
onemale

Charleston, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 26, 2014

Judged:

Charlie Sheen wrote:
<quoted text>
I get it, YOU ADMIT YOU HAVE NO EVIDENCE!
Thanks Little Bunny, Son of Onemale!
Hi underway investigation
Oh look traitorous sorry Charlie is back.
Did you get out of the slammer or did get back from your gay travel that you have proven yourself to be researching??? Or did get tired of playing the under the piggy screen name.

“Built like a ”

North Korean missile!.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 26, 2014

Judged:

Commander Bunny wrote:
<quoted text>It's "Bing-bang, kicky-punchy, and the Claw!".
There's along story that goes behind those words, or the combination thereof to arrange such a comment, I find it appropriate than MAYBE I'll tell you guys the history of that expression, and it's origins..
It's quite interesting.
So anyways...
MUQ1

Riyadh, Saudi Arabia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 27, 2014

Judged:

AussieBobby wrote:
<quoted text>
At least you have acknowledged Mohamed Atta was in the cockpit or at the controls of the plane.
Do you know of what reason Mohamed Atta was in the cockpit and who is "we"
"We have some planes. Just stay quiet and you will be OK. We are returning to the airport." "Nobody move, everything will be OK. If you try to make any moves you'll endanger yourself and the airplane.
"Just stay quiet." "Nobody move, please. We are going back to the airport. Don't try to make any stupid moves."
How are you SURE that the voice was of Atta?

There were so many passengers in the plane? The voice could be of any one?

I am yet to see US courts convicting ANYONE for 9/11?

Even Bin Laden is ONLY a suspect....

For a starter "How was Atta SURE that other planes were also Hijacked"? What sort of communication they were having with each other?

Failure of ANY single hijacking would have doomed the entire operation. How were terrorists SO SURE that NONE of the hijackings would fail?

Keep asking these simple questions and the answers would lead you to the Masterminds of this entire episode.

They played on you false sense of nationalism and patriotism and made the whole nation fool.
MUQ1

Riyadh, Saudi Arabia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 27, 2014

Judged:

CS wrote:
What do you mean nothing was done, can you read? Take a good look at 8:46.

8:25 a.m.
In accordance with federal aviation protocol, Boston Center traffic control managers started notifying their chain of command that American 11 had been hijacked.

8:37 a.m.
The Northeast American Defense Sector (NEADS) of the North American Aerospace Defense Command (NORAD) is notified of the hijacking of American Airlines Flight 11 by the U.S. Federal Aviation Administration's (FAA) Boston Center Control. The controller requests military help to intercept the aircraft.

8:46 a.m.
F-15 fighter jets are dispatched from Otis Air Force Base in Mass., but because Flight 11's transponder is off, Air Force pilots do not know which direction to travel to meet the plane. NEADS personnel spend the next several minutes watching their radar scopes waiting for Flight 11 to reappear.
Ans.

So the "easiest way" is to "Turn off" your transponders and that would make the entire system "Blind".

So there was some "Basic Flaw" in the air defense system of USA on the day on 9/11?

If Transponders are off, is there no way to locate these planes?

Every one on the planes was "making home calls to their Near and Dears"

Every one except "any member of Crew on ANY of the planes"?

Are Crew members PROHIBITED to have Mobile on the planes?

Oh what a LUCKY day for terrorists…. If they had more people and more "Box cutters" they would have done ANYTHING on that Blessed Day for Terrorists.
onemale

Charleston, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 27, 2014

Judged:

Charlie Sheen wrote:
" AB wrote:

8:46 a.m.
F-15 fighter jets are dispatched from Otis Air Force Base in Mass., but because Flight 11's transponder is off, Air Force pilots do not know which direction to travel to meet the plane. NEADS personnel spend the next several minutes watching their radar scopes waiting for Flight 11 to reappear.
Do they no longer use Radar???
Remember Radar... when it was invented by England that was a major turning point in World War II. I'm very surprised we no longer use Radar to track planes.

The truth is Transponders make identity of planes easier and it tells the altitude and speed. Radar still tells where the plane is located while in flight.
It is a no brainer that our military Air Defense System uses Radar
onemale

Charleston, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 27, 2014

Judged:

Pegasus wrote:
<quoted text>
Need I say that the Truth Movement is finally kaput.
The truth movement is alive and well in NY.
WTC 7 Investigaion
Petition Update: To date, the High-Rise Safety Initiative has gathered over 90,000 signatures calling for a ballot measure requiring that the City of New York investigate the collapse of WTC 7 and any future high-rise collapses. More than 67,000 signatures were submitted on July 3; the other 23,000 are in hand. The remaining 10,000 signatures are underway — for a total of 100,000 — be gathered by the end of this Thursday. The final 33,000 signatures will be submitted on September 4, thus ensuring a place on the NYC ballot for the High-Rise Safety Initiative.

http://us1.campaign-archive2.com/... [UNIQID]
onemale

Charleston, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 27, 2014

Judged:

ONCE AGAIN:
Where's the Boeing???
This is a method to end all arguments about the alleged terrorist attack at the Pentagon on 9/11/01:

This video is the same video they used to sell us the official story... the only difference... this time it is in slow motion... and guess what... there is no plane in that video. If you think this video is fake and this reporter and agency are lairs, or whatever the reason may be... simply slow down a known authentic video and see for yourself.

Yes, I know it is much easier to hide your head in the sand... as it takes a certain amount of courage to face the truth.

onemale

Charleston, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 27, 2014

Judged:

MUQ1 wrote:
<quoted text>
How are you SURE that the voice was of Atta?
His beloved govie told him so... like they have never lie to us.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 27, 2014

Judged:

Commander Bunny wrote:
<quoted text>FALSE.
This is history, I know a big word, but I'm talking about 30+ years ago.
Back in the glorious "hey-day" of Amateur radio repeaters, the vault on that Mountain WAS for rent.
It still exist, await restoration for Commercial/Amateur use.
God 200th-millisecond google seach though.
Ahhh. History. Thanks.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 27, 2014

Judged:

onemale wrote:
WTC 7 Investigaion
YAWN

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 27, 2014

Judged:

onemale wrote:
ONCE AGAIN:
Where's the Boeing???
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =zdAgkr5HiMoXX
More YouRube nonsense.

Debunked long ago.

YAWN

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 27, 2014

Judged:

onemale wrote:
ONCE AGAIN:
Where's the Boeing???
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =zdAgkr5HiMoXX
1. Hundreds of witnesses saw what happened.

2. The Boeing went into the building disintegrating and exploding.

3. Already completely investigated and well documented.

4. Video camera was much too slow to capture the event.

GLAD I COULD HELP

Any more stupid questions?
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 27, 2014

Judged:

onemale wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi underway investigation
Oh look traitorous sorry Charlie is back.
Says the Father of a chicken! "I can't fight daddy, I have to work at orally pleasuring you!" LMFAO, What a sissy!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••