yes

no

well, im not sure

“Truth is unthinkable.”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#276105 Jul 30, 2014
Charlie Sheen wrote:
<quoted text>Says Timesten, The Man who marries 14 year old girls.

PS; The Boston Bombers did it!
Link or lie.

Insults Are Easier
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#276106 Jul 30, 2014
Incest is Easier wrote:
<quoted text>
Link or lie.
Incest is Easier
Boston bomber charged as authorities reveal 'confession note'
The surviving Boston marathon bomber said he was forced by US foreign policy to attack Americans as he could not see “such evil go unpunished”, authorities said as they unveiled a criminal indictment against him on Thursday.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/101...

“Twoof, a true act of ignorance”

Since: Jun 09

Canada

#276107 Jul 30, 2014
Dr_Zorderz wrote:
<quoted text>Of course the old familiar debwunker trick of complete hand waving dismissal for lack of any information to refute the evidence presented.

I suppose you want your default winner's trophy?

Well you can have another to place next to the many others you have "won".

Uh Huh Eh !
Oh the delicious frikking irony!

Hey oh elevator boy-sheep-DNA 20 pilots YOUNG EARTH CREATIONIST STREET CORNER JEEBUS, how long did WTC 7 take to collapse again!

Rhetorical question, twoofsheep can't count past 7!

Canada

#276108 Jul 30, 2014
Insults Are Easier wrote:
<quoted text>Link or lie.

Insults Are Easier
Porkpie Hat wrote:
<quoted text>He's obviously never read it.

He copy and pasted his idiotic crap from another conspiracy website here,

http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread991...

Busted!
Hahahaha!!!

Thanks for playing moron!

Canada

#276109 Jul 30, 2014
JudgeNJury wrote:
Hey people ..... I'm a lawyer .... REALLY I am .... I have an office and everything ..... and look at my bank account ..... I am a lawyer .... I swear I am ..... Hey, Does your dad stick things in your hinder walls?
So the shelter lets you use their computer eh?

Just PM me the address and I'll send that old jacket over for you k!

“Truth is unthinkable.”

Location hidden

#276110 Jul 30, 2014
Charlie Sheen wrote:
<quoted text>Boston bomber charged as authorities reveal 'confession note'
The surviving Boston marathon bomber said he was forced by US foreign policy to attack Americans as he could not see “such evil go unpunished”, authorities said as they unveiled a criminal indictment against him on Thursday.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/101...
No dimwit, link or lie to the accusation that the poster Timesten married a 14 year old girl.

Thats really why the smear campaign is here, so link or lie to the proof of what you say about Timesten.

Or are

Insults Are Easier

“Truth is unthinkable.”

Location hidden

#276111 Jul 30, 2014
Porkpie Hat wrote:
<quoted text>Porkpie Hat wrote, "<quoted text>He's obviously never read it.

He copy and pasted his idiotic crap from another conspiracy website here,

http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread991...

Busted!"

Hahahaha!!!

Thanks for playing moron!
Im not playing, I posted that to test Wastewater's implied claim that she had read the 15,000 page NIST WTC reports, not to claim I had.

Another assumption by you, because

Insults Are Easier

Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#276112 Jul 30, 2014
Incest Is Easier wrote:
<quoted text>
Im not playing, I posted that to test Wastewater's implied claim that she had read the 15,000 page NIST WTC reports, not to claim I had.
Incest is Easier
So you know it is wrong but have not read it, you are a real rocket surgeon!
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#276113 Jul 30, 2014
<quoted text>
No dimwit, link or lie to the accusation that the poster Timesten married a 14 year old girl.
Thats really why the smear campaign is here, so link or lie to the proof of what you say about Timesten.
Or are
Insults Are Easier
Heck, He (you) admitted it on the Pitsfiled board alone with harboring a fugitive, good old Jane!

“Truth is unthinkable.”

Location hidden

#276114 Jul 30, 2014
Charlie Sheen wrote:
<quoted text>Heck, He (you) admitted it on the Pitsfiled board alone with harboring a fugitive, good old Jane!
So you think I'm Timesten?

Ok, well link or lie to that accusation and explain cohesively why that assumption is correct, after you link to that other forum that shows the poster Timesten admitting to the crimes you suggest he has committed.

You do believe in proving accusations, do you not? Or are

Insults Are Easier
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#276115 Jul 30, 2014
Incest Is Easier wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok, well link or lie to that accusation and explain cohesively why that assumption is correct, after you link to that other forum that shows the poster Timesten admitting to the crimes you suggest he has committed.
You do believe in proving accusations, do you not? Or are
Incest Is Easier
Ask over at the Pittsfield topix forum, they have the records that have been posted many times.
<quoted text>

Or an unemployed trailer court equivalent. You and your socks are fairly interchangeable.
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#276116 Jul 30, 2014
Incest Is Easier wrote:
<quoted text>
Incest Is Easier
So you know it's wrong but have not read it, Hows that work in trailer park central?
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#276117 Jul 30, 2014
Dr_Zorderz wrote:
<quoted text>
These exercises were under Dick Cheney's management.
Totally False!

“Truth is unthinkable.”

Location hidden

#276118 Jul 30, 2014
Charlie Sheen wrote:
<quoted text>Ask over at the Pittsfield topix forum, they have the records that have been posted many times.

Insults Are Easier wrote, "<quoted text>
So you think I'm Timesten?"

Or an unemployed trailer court equivalent. You and your socks are fairly interchangeable.
If you can't post a link, just admit it. Whats so hard about honesty?

So you believe I create multiple accounts simply because we may agree on certain issues. Pretty much making you a paranoid conspiracy theorist who lives in a fantasy that is born completely in your own mind... but you think others are crazy?

Well, I see reason and reality is lost on you , so you have fun pretending you are a successful lawyer and fantasizing that every one who disagrees with your very existence is actually some guy from Pittsfield just trying to play tricks on you.

You do have to be crazy to believe the official destruction of evidence, and building collapse investigations that do not even map debris fields, so

Insults Are Easier
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#276119 Jul 30, 2014
Incest Is Easier wrote:
<quoted text>
If you can't post a link, just admit it. Whats so hard about honesty?
Never saved it, told you how to find it, I do believe you live in the same trailer home park and watch Honey Boo Boo together.
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#276120 Jul 30, 2014
Incest Is Easier wrote:
<quoted text>
Incest Is Easier
QUESTION: So you know it's wrong but have not read it, Hows that work in trailer park central?

“Truth is unthinkable.”

Location hidden

#276121 Jul 30, 2014
Charlie Sheen wrote:
<quoted text>Ask over at the Pittsfield topix forum, they have the records that have been posted many times.
I missed this... Just ask? So you never really saw the admission, you just relied on other posters accusations to base your belief on.

You are a lawyer, right? Then how do you know these admissions didn't come from that non-pluralized version of timesten's name that posts on this thread from time to time. We know by that copycat that people do create accounts to attempt to make people look bad, so how do you know this admission you claim others told you about didn't come from that fraud account?

You have a very low intellect Charlie, which is why you have no problem going along with the smear campaign, and why you believe something is false merely if you can copy/paste anything that disputes it. Not to mention, you think YouTube is a source, because somebody told you it was.

Insults Are Easier
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#276122 Jul 30, 2014
<quoted text>
investigations that do not even map debris fields, so
Insults Are Easier
Here it is!

http://www.noaanews.noaa.gov/stories/images/w...
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#276123 Jul 30, 2014
Incest is Easier wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a lawyer, right? Then how do you know these admissions didn't come from that non-pluralized version of timesten's name that posts on this thread from time to time.
Courthouse marriage license records searches online?

Yea, Those are always faked!

“SHEEN IS A LIAR”

Since: Dec 10

Lincoln, NE

#276124 Jul 30, 2014
Funny how the shills think everybody is Timesten ..... he must have really done a number on these guys

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 3 min Bobby B 31,045
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 8 min DEMOCRAT CRYBABIES 987,337
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 17 min kent 687,271
wierd situation with my mom. (Jul '14) 30 min DEMOCRAT CRYBABIES 8
Why it's time for Donald Trump to RESIGN...in d... 33 min DEMOCRAT CRYBABIES 178
Whose fault was it that O.J. Simpson beat murde... (Mar '16) 34 min DEMOCRAT CRYBABIES 40
ladies have you ever cheated on your BF while h... (Sep '15) 34 min Cuckold 16
More from around the web