yes

no

well, im not sure

passing by

Salina, KS

#276032 Jul 29, 2014
Insults Are Easier wrote:
Science tells us....
That the makers of your little video really shouldn't be trying to teach idiots like you 'science'. They don't know any and you aren't bright enough to know better. Ass dismissed.

“Twoof, a true act of ignorance”

Since: Jun 09

Canada

#276033 Jul 29, 2014
<quoted text>Science tells us 9/11 was not as described by the NIST reports, the intentional fraud of the forensic investigation tells us elements within the government covered it up, so logic tells us 9/11 was an inside job.

FIIR footage shows us the fires were not near hot enough to cause the global collapse of WTC 1&2.

http://youtu.be/vTIFmcE8ZjY

This is why,'dumpling', that

Insults Are Easier
Too frikking funny!

Here's another thing twoofer science told you,
<quoted text>Thats because themitic explosive force was not accounted for.
Oh Ignorance, if your science was thought of as valid, we'd still be rubbing sticks together to make fire!
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#276034 Jul 29, 2014
<quoted text>
FIIR footage shows us the fires were not near hot enough to cause the global collapse of WTC 1&2.
Which was taken before the collapse so of course they were not hot enough, that's about as logical as taking them the day before. Do you think the fires increased of decreased over time?(Big hint, no one fought them!)

“Truth is unthinkable.”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#276035 Jul 29, 2014
passing by wrote:
<quoted text>That the makers of your little video really shouldn't be trying to teach idiots like you 'science'. They don't know any and you aren't bright enough to know better. Ass dismissed.
An 'idiot' that has trouble logging into Topix calling me an 'idiot'? I take that as a compliment.

History and logic tells us history was written by the victors of conflicts, but you do need logic to understand it, so

Insults Are Easier

“Truth is unthinkable.”

Location hidden

#276036 Jul 29, 2014
Thermitic explosive force was not accounted for by NIST, because they ruled the entire possibility of thermite being used because a.) they erroneously assumed it could not cut vertical columns b.) they erroneously underestimated its destructive capability by 100-1.

Thermite does not destroy by explosive force, but it can cause explosive sounds and release pressure waves depending on the delivery system used.

But do disinfo people ever ask what you meant when they play this gotcha game to avoid the truth? No, because they care nothing about truth, they only care about their propaganda.

Too bad much of history is written by people like these, thats why

Insults Are Easier
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#276037 Jul 29, 2014
Incest Is Easier wrote:
<quoted text>
An 'idiot' that has trouble logging into Topix calling me an 'idiot'? I take that as a compliment.
History and logic tells us history was written by the victors of conflicts, but you do need logic to understand it, so
Incest is Easier
No really, Only an idiot would state FIIR footage shows us the fires were not near hot enough to cause the global collapse of WTC 1&2 when the footage was taken well before the collapse.

Sort of stating the obvious. If I ever get caught speeding I will try your logic and ask if they had any record of me on radar before I was caught, say when perhaps I was parked.
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#276038 Jul 29, 2014
Thermitic explosive force was not accounted for by NIST, because they ruled the entire possibility of thermite being used because a.) they erroneously assumed it could not cut vertical columns b.) they erroneously underestimated its destructive capability by 100-1.
But that burns very, very hot, and you just said on the last page!
<quoted text>
Tard much?
passing by

Salina, KS

#276039 Jul 29, 2014
Thermite does not destroy by explosive force, but it can cause explosive sounds and release pressure waves depending on the delivery system used.
But do disinfo people ever ask what you meant when they play this gotcha game to avoid the truth? No, because they care nothing about truth, they only care about their propaganda.
Insults Are Easier
Pumpkin, how can thermitic explosive force be accounted for, when you yourself just said that it has none? As for the "delivery system", there wasn't one, according to you, the thermite already had to be in place to accomplish what you say it did. So much for explosive sounds and pressure waves.

it's not all that hard to figure these things out if you actually think about them for a moment.

Canada

#276040 Jul 29, 2014
Thermitic explosive force was not accounted for by NIST,
Of course they didn't...thermite doesn't explode.

Perhaps you'd like to post your self debunking article again as proof...of your idiocy.
passing by

Salina, KS

#276041 Jul 29, 2014
Insults Are Easier
Pumpkin, I have no trouble logging into Topix, but my Rick in Kansas account is only accessible from my pc, I set it up that way. I realize you don't understand, there's all sorts of things you just don't understand.

“ad victoriam”

Since: Dec 10

arte et marte

#276042 Jul 29, 2014
Porkpie Hat wrote:
<quoted text>Of course they didn't...thermite doesn't explode.
Perhaps you'd like to post your self debunking article again as proof...of your idiocy.
It can if packed with ice, are you trying to say ...
The world trade centers weren't packed with ice?

LOL

“Turn left at pub Number 42”

Since: Dec 08

Homehill,QLD

#276043 Jul 29, 2014
Porkpie Hat wrote:
<quoted text>Of course they didn't...thermite doesn't explode.
If I remember one of timetwits socks posted thermite and ice will explode

Of course ordinary office fires cant melt ice

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#276044 Jul 29, 2014
<quoted text>
You say you don't assume, then you present another assumption to illustrate it.
Most of us can log in to our account on multiple devices, so we don't need to appear as other nics because we lack understanding of something so basic. But I will concede I have no proof you were trying to be deceptive, I just didn't think a person of your vast intelligence would not remember an email address and password.
Of course there's proof of the cover-up and investigative fraud of 9/11 through the NIST reports, and through those that support them, you just have to be smart enough to remember an email address to realize it.
Insults Are Easier
Covered up what? You never read any of the official reports. You wouldn't know.

Location hidden

#276045 Jul 29, 2014
Insults Are Easier
They ruled correctly. There was no evidence of thermite. Thermite is a Twoofer fantasy.

“Truth is unthinkable.”

Location hidden

#276046 Jul 29, 2014
passing by wrote:
<quoted text>Pumpkin, I have no trouble logging into Topix, but my Rick in Kansas account is only accessible from my pc, I set it up that way. I realize you don't understand, there's all sorts of things you just don't understand.
How did you lockout your Topix account from being accessed by anything other than one computer? I see no such options on my Topix account setup to do such a thing, so enlighten us, Rick.

Insults Are Easier

“Truth is unthinkable.”

Location hidden

#276047 Jul 29, 2014
passing by wrote:
<quoted text>Pumpkin, how can thermitic explosive force be accounted for, when you yourself just said that it has none? As for the "delivery system", there wasn't one, according to you, the thermite already had to be in place to accomplish what you say it did. So much for explosive sounds and pressure waves.

it's not all that hard to figure these things out if you actually think about them for a moment.
Does heated water have explosive force outside of being sealed in a container where pressure builds up until it explodes? Then educate yourself and go look at the water heater in your home.

You think a delivery system can't be a steel container, or some other object that contains the thermite and it directs the thermitic force in one direction? Then you aren't grasping the concept of 'delivery system', you must think its simply the transportation of an object from point a to b.

This video clearly shows a 'delivery system' for thermite, and shows how it creates pressure waves that can be seen and heard.

http://youtu.be/5d5iIoCiI8g

And this video shows witness testimony of explosive sounds and recordings of explosive sounds NIST ignored to justify their not chemically testing for explosives or incendiaries.

http://youtu.be/t7LBq6jr1Yk

This is one reason why NIST's investigation was unscientific, and another reason for you that

Insults Are Easier

Calgary, Canada

#276048 Jul 29, 2014
Charlie Sheen wrote:
<quoted text>
No really, Only an idiot would state FIIR footage shows us the fires were not near hot enough to cause the global collapse of WTC 1&2 when the footage was taken well before the collapse.
Sort of stating the obvious. If I ever get caught speeding I will try your logic and ask if they had any record of me on radar before I was caught, say when perhaps I was parked.
It's just too frikking funny!

After humiliating himself by posting a video showing a flir device set at 0M and 120C, he now posts a video showing the exact same thing but rather than panning through the device settings, stills are taken showing one moment that really tells us nothing about the temperature of the fires inside the building!

This is yet another saver of his utter Ignorance and stupidity!!!

Calgary, Canada

#276049 Jul 29, 2014
<quoted text>
Does heated water have explosive force outside of being sealed in a container where pressure builds up until it explodes? Then educate yourself and go look at the water heater in your home.
You think a delivery system can't be a steel container, or some other object that contains the thermite and it directs the thermitic force in one direction? Then you aren't grasping the concept of 'delivery system', you must think its simply the transportation of an object from point a to b.
This video clearly shows a 'delivery system' for thermite, and shows how it creates pressure waves that can be seen and heard.
And this video shows witness testimony of explosive sounds and recordings of explosive sounds NIST ignored to justify their not chemically testing for explosives or incendiaries.
This is one reason why NIST's investigation was unscientific, and another reason for you that
Insults Are Easier
The problem (and there's many more that one!) is that you cite a source that says the alleged thermite was used as a coating and was only mils thick. That alone would only raise the steel temp about 1-2C.

You continue to cite idiots who put youRube videos that contain nothing but bald assertions (and laughably dumb ones at that), misrepresentations and outright lies as if it was a valid scientific argument....but you still can't figure out that all you really bring to the table is your own personal incredulity, lack of credibility given your history as a liar and a fool and pseudoscientific crap.

As always,

[Your] Ignorance is [Your] Bliss

Location hidden

#276050 Jul 29, 2014
<quoted text>
Insults Are Easier
1. Your analogy is irrelevant. It has no connection to 9/11 which makes it a fallacy.

2. You have presented nothing which makes you personally a scientific authority.

3. By your own admission, you have never read any of the official reports, which makes you unqualified to pass judgment.

“ad victoriam”

Since: Dec 10

arte et marte

#276051 Jul 29, 2014
Porkpie Hat wrote:
<quoted text>It's just too frikking funny!
After humiliating himself by posting a video showing a flir device set at 0M and 120C, he now posts a video showing the exact same thing but rather than panning through the device settings, stills are taken showing one moment that really tells us nothing about the temperature of the fires inside the building!
This is yet another saver of his utter Ignorance and stupidity!!!
twoof = epic stupidity.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 12 min guest 687,265
READ! Tuxedo Crew is OFFICIAL! They are the BEST (Jun '14) 2 hr Sufi 29
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 2 hr River Tam 619,794
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 2 hr Gabriel 987,310
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 3 hr Bongo 30,971
My "thorn in the flesh" God won't fix....this s... 5 hr Doctor REALITY 4
loan shark needed asap (Mar '09) 6 hr Panteri11 17
More from around the web