no

well, im not sure

Since: Aug 11

Scotts Valley, CA

#275782 Jul 27, 2014
onemale wrote:
ONCE AGAIN:
Where's the Boeing???
This is a method to end all arguments about the alleged terrorist attack at the Pentagon on 9/11/01:
This video is the same video they used to sell us the official story... the only difference... this time it is in slow motion... and guess what... there is no plane in that video. If you think this video is fake and this reporter and agency are lairs, or whatever the reason may be... simply slow down a known authentic video and see for yourself.
You owe it to yourself to know the truth.
I invite anyone to prove this video is fake.
If this is fake, I want to know... all that I need to see is the Boeing.
Yes, I know it is much easier to hide your head in the sand... as it takes a certain amount of courage to face the truth.
The question is... do you really want to know the truth?
Once again, prove this is fake... all that I need to see is the Boeing.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =zdAgkr5HiMoXX
More YouRube nonsense.

Debunked long ago.

YAWN

Scotts Valley, CA

#275783 Jul 27, 2014
onemale wrote:
ONCE AGAIN:
Where's the Boeing???
This is a method to end all arguments about the alleged terrorist attack at the Pentagon on 9/11/01:
This video is the same video they used to sell us the official story... the only difference... this time it is in slow motion... and guess what... there is no plane in that video. If you think this video is fake and this reporter and agency are lairs, or whatever the reason may be... simply slow down a known authentic video and see for yourself.
Yes, I know it is much easier to hide your head in the sand... as it takes a certain amount of courage to face the truth.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =zdAgkr5HiMoXX
1. Hundreds of witnesses saw what happened.

2. The Boeing went into the building disintegrating and exploding.

3. Already completely investigated and well documented.

4. Video camera was much too slow to capture the event.

GLAD I COULD HELP

Any more stupid questions?
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#275784 Jul 27, 2014
onemale wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi underway investigation
Oh look traitorous sorry Charlie is back.
Says the Father of a chicken! "I can't fight daddy, I have to work at orally pleasuring you!" LMFAO, What a sissy!
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#275785 Jul 27, 2014
onemale wrote:
<quoted text>
His beloved govie told him so... like they have never lie to us.
Strawman Sonbanger, no one ever claimed that.
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#275786 Jul 27, 2014
onemale wrote:
ONCE AGAIN:
Where's the Boeing???
Endless people say it, the parts and DNA match, Where is your pork sword, in your sons popenshaft?
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#275787 Jul 27, 2014
Yea, That's the one that admits it was fire, just questions how it was brought down, your trator son has fire in his heart for you, let him out of his box.
onemale wrote:
<quoted text>
The truth movement is alive and well in NY.
WTC 7 Investigaion
Petition Update: To date, the High-Rise Safety Initiative has gathered over 90,000 signatures calling for a ballot measure requiring that the City of New York investigate the collapse of WTC 7 and any future high-rise collapses. More than 67,000 signatures were submitted on July 3; the other 23,000 are in hand. The remaining 10,000 signatures are underway for a total of 100,000 be gathered by the end of this Thursday. The final 33,000 signatures will be submitted on September 4, thus ensuring a place on the NYC ballot for the High-Rise Safety Initiative.
http://us1.campaign-archive2.com/... [UNIQID]
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#275788 Jul 27, 2014
onemale wrote:
<quoted text>
Do they no longer use Radar???
Know your subject matter or ask your coward son the minimum wage human slurpee machine, What does the MOST COMMON RADAR USED BY ATC SEE when a transponder is cut?

DO YOU OR THE COWARD KNOW? Of course not!
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#275789 Jul 27, 2014
MUQ1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Ans.
So the "easiest way" is to "Turn off" your transponders and that would make the entire system "Blind".
Yes, Ever hear of MH770, Transponder cut, they have no idea what it is, THEY WERE BLIND!
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#275790 Jul 27, 2014
MUQ1 wrote:
<quoted text>
I am yet to see US courts convicting ANYONE for 9/11?
Wait for it!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_v....
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#275791 Jul 27, 2014
onemale wrote:
<quoted text>
You always want proof...
A rare view inside the mind of a twoffer, IT'S A FAITH BASED SON DIDDLING CULT!
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#275792 Jul 27, 2014
MUQ1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Failure of ANY single hijacking would have doomed the entire operation. How were terrorists SO SURE that NONE of the hijackings would fail?.
Do you know anything, there is no way you even got pasted 3rd grade, United 93 FAILED, did it doom anything, WHY WOULD IT?

Scotts Valley, CA

#275794 Jul 27, 2014
Dr_Zorderz wrote:
Those who seek to de-legitimize the 9/11 Truth Movement infer that one should accept official explanations however ludicrous, and that to go off as individuals searching for veracity indicates defective cognition.
But conspiracy theories, like scientific theories, gain strength as attempts to
disprove them fail. The effort to stop the 9/11Truth Movement has been a bust. The Movement continues to attract well-informed critical thinkers, and nothing is succeeding to slow the momentum.
And while all of this is good, there is also some threat implied, because those who attack the 9/11 Truth Movement appear to link to politically powerful elements known to be ruthless.
Although here on Topix the few govie believing bwunkers are outright ineffective in their childishly simplistic attacks on posters who are not so indoctrinated in the official view of 9/11.
Uh Huh Eh !
You haven't read the Official Report. You are unqualified to pass judgment one way or the other.

Theories are irrelevant as they must be proven before becoming valid.

Many entities other than the government have participated in providing relevant information which has been presented by The 9/11 Commission, FEMA, and NHIST. In fact, there is only one peer reviewed document on the collapse of WTC1 and WTC2.
onemale

Charleston, IL

#275795 Jul 27, 2014
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
GLAD I COULD HELP
Link or Lie???
All you gave is worthless opinions.
All I need to see is the Boeing slamming into the Pentagon.
onemale

Charleston, IL

#275796 Jul 27, 2014
Charlie Sheen wrote:
<quoted text>
Know your subject matter or ask your coward son the minimum wage human slurpee machine, What does the MOST COMMON RADAR USED BY ATC SEE when a transponder is cut?
DO YOU OR THE COWARD KNOW? Of course not!
You claiming to be a lawyer is an obvious lie... and we are to believe a known lair?

onemale

Charleston, IL

#275797 Jul 27, 2014
Charlie Sheen wrote:
<quoted text>
Strawman Sonbanger, no one ever claimed that.
Well your butt buddy seems to think so.

onemale

Charleston, IL

#275798 Jul 27, 2014
Charlie Sheen wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, Ever hear of MH770, Transponder cut, they have no idea what it is, THEY WERE BLIND!
So you are saying if an enemy aircraft or enemy missile came into our air space we wouldn't see it coming???

onemale

Charleston, IL

#275799 Jul 27, 2014
No one has yet to show me a Boeing slamming into the Pentagon.
One can't show what doesn't exist.

onemale

Charleston, IL

#275800 Jul 27, 2014
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
GLAD I COULD HELP
So you are saying hundreds of witnesses just happened to be looking at the precise spot of the Pentagon at the precise time when the jet allegedly crashed into it?
If it was going so fast the camera couldn't catch it how could the human eye catch it?
In your own words the jet disintegrated....
How would they even know it was jet?
So who would have seen the actual jet crash?
onemale

Charleston, IL

#275801 Jul 27, 2014
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
You haven't read the Official Report. You are unqualified to pass judgment one way or the other.
Theories are irrelevant as they must be proven before becoming valid.
Many entities other than the government have participated in providing relevant information which has been presented by The 9/11 Commission, FEMA, and NHIST. In fact, there is only one peer reviewed document on the collapse of WTC1 and WTC2.
Reading the official report???
I don't read fiction.
As always all you have is govie theories.

onemale

Charleston, IL

#275802 Jul 27, 2014
Where's the Boeing???

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 5 min Tide with Beach 793,281
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 6 min June VanDerMark 567,292
Thousands march in Holocaust memorial (Apr '06) 15 min patric 440
Scientific proof for God's existence 17 min Rick in Kansas 480
Why Im no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 17 min Monster in the Mi... 442,003
what does the bible tell us about god? 19 min Good-Evil 376
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 22 min Monster in the Mi... 97,406
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 3 hr truth 607,032
More from around the web