well, im not sure

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#275523 Jul 22, 2014
-GOD- wrote:
<quoted text>
My dear mentally handicapped son. Page 4-7
Me Bless!
http://www.fema.gov/pdf/library/fema403_ch4.p...
Page 8 gives the whole visual story of WTC6.

It proves the YouRube video to be highly edited nonsense as expected.

Thanks

GLAD I COULD HELP

“Twoof, a true act of ignorance”

Since: Jun 09

Edmonton, Canada

#275524 Jul 22, 2014
Insults Are Easier wrote:
<quoted text>Actually there'a plenty of doubt when only a low character person such as you accuses me of it.
Oh Ignorance!

Don't take my word for your complete and utter scientific illiteracy.

Try going into any university with an engineering department and telling them about the "explosive force of thermAte" or how free fall = cd.

I encourage everyone with more than half a brain to educate themselves so the can make informed decisions on what to believe.

Sorry about your luck!

Edmonton, Canada

#275528 Jul 22, 2014
Dr_Zorderz wrote:
<quoted text>Since you have NO brain pigboy, that leaves you totally out of it.

The govie cult of fear through blind belief, ignorance, deception and dis-information strikes again.

Got any thoughts on what happened to bldg 6 ? Oh I forgot you have nothing to think with.

Huh Uh Eh Hya Yuck Yuck Eh !
There, there oh elevator boy-sheep-DNA 20 pilots YOUNG EARTH CREATIONIST STREET CORNER JEEBUS aka Mr. Gullible!

As long as your fellow kooks and racists believe you nothing else matters!
Pegasus

Tampa, FL

#275529 Jul 22, 2014
So today Truthers take it on the chin .....again.

Zip Zorders can't counter the OFFICIAL story......shitski on evidence...shitski on ANY evidence.....so goes the life of the internet anarchist.

I'll bet Zips double-wide got seized for non payment of taxes hence the ax to grind about Uncle.

Zip if your reading this you are going to grow old and regret every frustrating day that you get hammered on this forum.

Edmonton, Canada

#275530 Jul 22, 2014
Dr_Zorderz wrote:
<quoted text>Then what happened to the huge pieces of debris ? Where did they go ? Maybe into the basement ?

The Department of Energy (DOE) collected water samples from the basement of Building 6 eleven days after 9/11 that showed tritium levels 55 times greater than background.

Does this explain what happened to the huge pieces of debris ?

Or is it evidence of something else ? What is your opinion sewerwater ? It's fun typing your name with my left hand. Good exercise too.

http://donaldfox.wordpress.com/2013/04/20/mys...

It's nuke week again!

Now you should be able to show how the foundations of all the buildings in lower Manhattan were fractured and destroyed right oh elevator boy-sheep-DNA 20 pilots YOUNG EARTH CREATIONIST STREET CORNER JEEBUS aka Mr. Gullible.

Oh right, as always, you're just blathering out your azz!

Since: Sep 09

Heaven

#275531 Jul 22, 2014
Dr_Zorderz wrote:
<quoted text>
The Department of Energy (DOE) collected water samples from the basement of Building 6 eleven days after 9/11 that showed tritium levels 55 times greater than background.
That level you state is not factual nor is it indicative levels unsafe for human exposure. I see all and I know all, the building was no nuked, only your mind was.

I am very sorry about your mental illness, when I created you I was jacked up on flu medicine.

Page 1 and 2.

https://e-reports-ext.llnl.gov/pdf/241096.pdf

Location hidden

#275532 Jul 22, 2014
Dr_Zorderz wrote:
<quoted text>
Then what happened to the huge pieces of debris ? Where did they go ? Maybe into the basement ?
Or is it evidence of something else ? What is your opinion sewerwater ? It's fun typing your name with my left hand. Good exercise too.
Go look at the FEMA report, page 8 dimwit.

GLAD I COULD HELP

Location hidden

#275533 Jul 22, 2014
Dr_Zorderz wrote:
<quoted text>
Then what happened to the huge pieces of debris ? Where did they go ? Maybe into the basement ?
Please stop babbling. You aren't making any sense.
GLAD I COULD HELP

Since: Sep 09

Heaven

#275534 Jul 22, 2014
Dr_Zorderz wrote:
.......... And as Judy Wood likes to point out no toilets were found in the rubble. 90% of the debris from the Twin Towers destruction landed outside the building’s footprints. What type of explosives could cause this sort of damage? The only thing known to man that can explain this is nuclear bombs.......

Did I have the flu when I created Judy? I must have, when you are as old as I am days blur together.

Location hidden

#275535 Jul 22, 2014
Dr_Zorderz wrote:
<quoted text>
Traces of tritiated water (HTO) were detected at the World Trade Center (WTC) ground zero after the 9/11/01 terrorist attack. A water sample from the WTC sewer, collected on
9/13/01, contained 0.164±0.074 (2&#963;) nCi/L of HTO. A split water sample, collected on 9/21/01 from the basement of WTC Building 6, contained 3.53±0.17 and 2.83±0.15 nCi/L,
respectively. These results are well below the levels of concern to human exposure. Several water and vegetation samples were analyzed from sites outside ground zero, located
in Manhattan, Brooklyn, Queens, and the Kensico and Croton Reservoirs. No HTO above the background was found in those samples. Tritium radioluminescent (RL) devices were
investigated as possible sources of the traces of tritium at ground zero. It was determined that the two Boeing 767 aircraft that hit the Twin Towers contained a combined 34 Ci
of tritium at the time of impact in their emergency exit signs.
There is also evidence that many weapons from law enforcement were present and destroyed at WTC. Such weaponry contains by design tritium sights. The fate and
removal of tritium from ground zero were investigated, taking into consideration tritium chemistry and water flow originating from the fire fighting, rain, as well as leaks from
the Hudson River and broken mains. A box model was developed to describe the above scenario. The model is consistent with instantaneous oxidation of the airplane tritium
in the jet-fuel explosion, deposition of a small fraction of HTO at ground zero, and water-flow controlled removal of HTO from the debris. The model also suggests that tritium from the
weapons would be released and oxidized to HTO at a much slower rate in the lingering fires at ground zero.
https://e-reports-ext.llnl.gov/pdf/241096.pdf
GLAD I COULD HELP

Location hidden

#275536 Jul 22, 2014
-GOD- wrote:
<quoted text>
.......... And as Judy Wood likes to point out no toilets were found in the rubble. 90% of the debris from the Twin Towers destruction landed outside the building’s footprints. What type of explosives could cause this sort of damage? The only thing known to man that can explain this is nuclear bombs.......
Did I have the flu when I created Judy? I must have, when you are as old as I am days blur together.
No toilets? I knew you were involved in this conspiracy.

GLAD I COULD HELP

“Truth is unthinkable.”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#275537 Jul 22, 2014
Porkpie Hat wrote:
<quoted text>Oh Ignorance!

Don't take my word for your complete and utter scientific illiteracy.

Try going into any university with an engineering department and telling them about the "explosive force of thermAte" or how free fall = cd.

I encourage everyone with more than half a brain to educate themselves so the can make informed decisions on what to believe.

Sorry about your luck!
So you want me to go to a university and ask them to publicly condemn the powers that be and expect an honest answer?

Thats just genius.

While Im at it, I'll walk around asking strangers if they are beating their wives, I'm sure they will tell me the truth.

On second thought, I'll rely on logic and what you are doing now is the appeal to authority fallacy because you can't discuss the issues at hand, so

Insults Are Easier

Location hidden

#275538 Jul 22, 2014
<quoted text>
So you want me to go to a university and ask them to publicly condemn the powers that be and expect an honest answer?
Thats just genius.
While Im at it, I'll walk around asking strangers if they are beating their wives, I'm sure they will tell me the truth.
On second thought, I'll rely on logic and what you are doing now is the appeal to authority fallacy because you can't discuss the issues at hand, so
Insults Are Easier
You have no reason to condemn anyone. You have no evidence to support your allegations.

GLAD I COULD HELP

Edmonton, Canada

#275539 Jul 22, 2014
<quoted text>So you want me to go to a university and ask them to publicly condemn the powers that be and expect an honest answer?

Thats just genius.

Insults Are Easier
You really can't get any more childish or paranoid. You've reached your apex of absolute stupidity and ineptitude.

Man child, the world of your dreams isn't the one which really exists. The fact that your charlatan masters can spew their see through lies with no ill effect debunks your sorry azz more than anything I could say.

I get it, you'll do nothing to question your religion of dumb and will let logical fallacies guide your every move and thought.

Meanwhile, any kid who paid attention in high school physics can easily counter your ignorant claims and the only ones who will ever believe you are those genetically predisposed for your paranoid drivel about molten steel and mythical stand downs.

Oh and,

[Your] Ignorance is [Will Always be Your] Bliss

Edmonton, Canada

#275540 Jul 22, 2014
<quoted text>
p=mv is only relevant if outward explosive force was not clearly observed as the towers fell.
And this is the same idiot who "thinks" he can discern good science from bad.

Oh twoof! Why are you nothing more than the punch line of a bad joke.

It's your supporters....

Location hidden

#275541 Jul 22, 2014
Porkpie Hat wrote:
<quoted text>
You really can't get any more childish or paranoid. You've reached your apex of absolute stupidity and ineptitude.
Man child, the world of your dreams isn't the one which really exists. The fact that your charlatan masters can spew their see through lies with no ill effect debunks your sorry azz more than anything I could say.
I get it, you'll do nothing to question your religion of dumb and will let logical fallacies guide your every move and thought.
Meanwhile, any kid who paid attention in high school physics can easily counter your ignorant claims and the only ones who will ever believe you are those genetically predisposed for your paranoid drivel about molten steel and mythical stand downs.
Oh and,
[Your] Ignorance is [Will Always be Your] Bliss
Do you suppose he attends the Almighty Church of Twooferdumb?

GLAD I COULD HELP

Location hidden

#275542 Jul 22, 2014
Why nanothermite doesn't work.

Since it is a principle (law) of materials science that an explosive can destroy a material only if it has a detonation velocity equal to or greater than the speed of sound in that material, where the speed of sound in concrete is 3,200 m/s and in steel 6,100 m/s, while the highest detonation velocity that has been attributed to nanothermite is 895 m/s, it should be obvious: You can’t get there from there!

2. On May 1, 2011, chemical engineer Mark Hightower published,“The Nanothermite Challenge”

The challenge comes to this:

“Find and document peer-reviewed scientific research [publications] that demonstrate that a gas-generating nano-thermite (GGNT) based upon iron (III) oxide (Fe2O3) and aluminum (Al), where the gas-generating chemical added to the nano-thermite is not itself a high explosive, can be made to be a high explosive with at least a detonation velocity of 2000 m/s. The author of this paper will donate [to AE911Truth]$100 for every 1000 m/s of detonation velocity that can be documented, the donation not to exceed $1,000.”

The deadline date of June 20, 2011 passed with not even one entry to this contest. &#8206;Not even one entry for the Nanothermite Challenge was received. This is significant, because nano-thermite is commonly believed to be a high explosive within the 9/11 truth community.

3. Thermite is incapable of the effects seen on 9/11 and the detonation velocity is vastly insufficient. The highest detonation velocity for an iron oxide/aluminum nano-thermite (the form claimed to have been used in the WTC Twin Towers destruction) documented in the technical literature is 895 m/s, much too low to achieve significant fragmentation of steel and concrete, and nowhere near the detonation velocity of conventional high explosives, such as 8750 m/s for RDX and 6900 m/s for TNT and even that would not be enough to account for the explosive effects observed at the World Trade Center.

The explosive effects observed at the World Trade Center on September 11th, 2001 were not only powerful, but devastating – turning concrete and other materials to dust, as well as separating and propelling steel members and other materials in all directions.

While thermite is an incendiary (burning agent) and nano-thermite can be formulated to be a faster-reacting incendiary or even a low explosive like black powder, it cannot be formulated to be a high explosive. Formulated as a low explosive, nano-thermite cannot produce the shock wave of at least 3200 m/s to fragment concrete or at least 6100 m/s to blast through steel. As a fast incendiary, nano-thermite could have been used to sever and/or weaken the Twin Towers’ steel columns, but this low-velocity melting process is a totally different mechanism for the cutting of steel, and it alone could not have accounted for the explosive effects observed. Therefore thermite can be eliminated as the primary method of controlled demolition.

http://planet.infowars.com/science/911-nano-t...

Location hidden

#275543 Jul 22, 2014
Nano Thermite is a preposterous idea.

Note how much thermite is used. The pot is about a liter, but how much thermite is that?

Stoichiometric thermite requires 2 moles of Al per 1 mole of Fe2O3

2Al + Fe2O3 = Al2O3 + 2Fe

2 moles of Al weigh 54 g
1 mole of Fe2O3 weighs 160 g

density of Al=2.64 g/cc
density of Fe2O3=5.24 g/cc

54 grams of Al is equivalent to 20.5 cc of Al.
160g of Fe2O3 is equivalent to 30.5 cc of Fe2O3

Therefore, 51 cc of fully dense powder of 20.5 cc Al and 30.5 cc Fe2O3 weighs (54+160) g = 214 g.

A volume of 1000 cc would weigh (1000/51)*214 = 4.2 kg

For a powder packing density of 50%, the powder would weigh:

0.5*4.2 kg = 2.1 kg = 4.8 lb

That much just to burn a small hole in a small car engine. I bet it's even an aluminum block but lets say it isn't. How much do you think it would take to burn a massive core column? Then add enough to burn for 6 weeks! You see where we're going. You'd need tons.

http://www.debunking911.com/thermite.htm

GLAD I COULD HELP

Location hidden

#275544 Jul 22, 2014
Any more stupid questions?

GLAD I COULD HELP

“Taste great in milk!”

Since: Aug 08

#275545 Jul 22, 2014

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 5 min truth 612,886
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 6 min It aint necessari... 863,671
The Christian Atheist debate 15 min ChristineM 1,899
*** All Time Favorite Songs *** (Dec '10) 47 min Halle Berry Sister 2,762
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 49 min dollarsbill 6,336
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 53 min RiccardoFire 40,843
Play "end of the word" (Jan '11) 53 min andet1987 6,287
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 1 hr Tony17 599,312
More from around the web