yes

no

well, im not sure

onemale

Charleston, IL

#275088 Jul 16, 2014
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
The plane was flying low. It is obvious she had cell phone contact.
Now you are debunking your own butt buddy, he swears it was a seat back phone.
Debwunkers need to learn to keep their stories straight.

“One For the Money”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#275089 Jul 16, 2014
Charlie Sheen wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
False Retarded so of one Male! iT WAS WAY LONGER THAN THAT!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =G86yuunRBIwXX
PS; The Fed is audited!
creepy old pervert
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#275090 Jul 16, 2014
onemale wrote:
Olson’s Story Contradicted by the FBI Ted Olson did not receive a single call from his wife using either a cell phone or an onboard phone.
http://www.debunkingskeptics.com/forum/viewto...
Wrong, And when is that dishonorably discharged son coming to get me, there were four calls made from the plane that no one else claims to have received, these fit Olsen's claim!

http://www.911myths.com/index.php/Barbara_Ols...

--------

The records available for the phone calls from American 77 do not allow for a determination of which of four “connected calls to unknown numbers” represent the two between Barbara and Ted Olson, although the FBI and DOJ believe that all four represent communications between Barbara Olson and her husband’s office (all family members of the Flight 77 passengers and crew were canvassed to see if they had received any phone calls from the hijacked flight, and only Renee May’s parents and Ted Olson indicated that they had received such calls). The four calls were at 9:15:34 for 1 minute, 42 seconds; 9:20:15 for 4 minutes, 34 seconds; 9:25:48 for 2 minutes, 34 seconds; and 9:30:56 for 4 minutes, 20 seconds. FBI report,“American Airlines Airphone Usage,” Sept. 20, 2001; FBI report of investigation, interview of Theodore Olson, Sept. 11, 2001; FBI report of investigation, interview of Helen Voss, Sept. 14, 2001;AAL response to the Commission’s supplemental document request, Jan. 20, 2004.

Footnote 57 to Chapter 1, 9/11 Commission Report

Stick that IN YOUR COWARD SON!
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#275091 Jul 16, 2014
onemale wrote:
<quoted text>
And you and your butty buddy make it so obvious
Save it for your son and lover who chicken out of fights!
onemale wrote:
<quoted text>
You are so obsessed with moms your must be obcessed with your own.
You better hope I never tell my son what you saying about him and his grandmother... He will track your ass down and tear off your head and spit in your neck. Can he do it, hell yes he is big enough to be a wrestler and about as strong.
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#275092 Jul 16, 2014
onemale wrote:
<quoted text>
And you and your butty buddy make it so obvious
Save it for you chicken son! Was this him!
onemale wrote:
I consider myself as straight, but let a guy give me a bj and it was the best I ever had. It was a one time thing, he just wanted to know what it was like. No, I did NOT return the favor.
http://www.topix.com/forum/news/sex/T7HGJ9UHL...
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#275093 Jul 16, 2014
onemale wrote:
<quoted text>
They claim is it could have been either since there were more than one SON BANGER, Why did that wuss chicken out?
onemale wrote:
<quoted text>
You better hope I never tell my son what you saying about him and his grandmother... He will track your ass down and tear off your head and spit in your neck. Can he do it, hell yes he is big enough to be a wrestler and about as strong.
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#275094 Jul 16, 2014
-Web wrote:
<quoted text>
creepy old pervert
I agree! Onemales way to bang ones mom, get her drunk!

i had a dream that i was having sex with a mother figure in my life
onemale wrote:
All women love to talk, talk to her at great lengths. Establish an intimate connection. Sit close to her on the couch and talk, eventually start holding her hand and watch her reaction.

Take her out to dinner, and/or a movie. Take her to a night club and dance with her. See if you can get her drunk.

The problem with going for broke is you will mostly likely shock her and blow your chance. if you tell her about the dream... it probably won't go over very well.
http://www.topix.com/forum/news/sex/TJ8INVMQR...
onemale wrote:
P.S. Give her many compliments, tell her how nice she looks, women love that stuff. Something like, "I don't know what it is but you look very beautiful today." Eventually tell her she looks hot watch her reaction. Charm will get you anywhere.
http://www.topix.com/forum/news/sex/TJ8INVMQR...

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#275095 Jul 16, 2014
onemale wrote:
<quoted text>
Pointless drivel. The preponderance of evidence shows flight 77 ended at the Pentagon.

TRY AGAIN

Location hidden

#275096 Jul 16, 2014
Charlie Sheen wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong, And when is that dishonorably discharged son coming to get me, there were four calls made from the plane that no one else claims to have received, these fit Olsen's claim!
http://www.911myths.com/index.php/Barbara_Ols...
--------
The records available for the phone calls from American 77 do not allow for a determination of which of four “connected calls to unknown numbers” represent the two between Barbara and Ted Olson, although the FBI and DOJ believe that all four represent communications between Barbara Olson and her husband’s office (all family members of the Flight 77 passengers and crew were canvassed to see if they had received any phone calls from the hijacked flight, and only Renee May’s parents and Ted Olson indicated that they had received such calls). The four calls were at 9:15:34 for 1 minute, 42 seconds; 9:20:15 for 4 minutes, 34 seconds; 9:25:48 for 2 minutes, 34 seconds; and 9:30:56 for 4 minutes, 20 seconds. FBI report,“American Airlines Airphone Usage,” Sept. 20, 2001; FBI report of investigation, interview of Theodore Olson, Sept. 11, 2001; FBI report of investigation, interview of Helen Voss, Sept. 14, 2001;AAL response to the Commission’s supplemental document request, Jan. 20, 2004.
Stick that IN YOUR COWARD SON!
More hard evidence. TWOOFERS lose again.

Location hidden

#275097 Jul 16, 2014
Hey OneMale? Have you ever read the 9/11 Commission Report?
BEING STUPID IS EASIER .... especially for Twoofers.
onemale

Charleston, IL

#275098 Jul 16, 2014
This is the promo book trailer for NY Times best selling authors newest novel The Shell Game a political thriller

#t=11
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#275099 Jul 16, 2014
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
More hard evidence. TWOOFERS lose again.
I know, Sonlover will bring it back up in two weeks, he's stuck on repeat.

You have to love how that stick with the most trivial (and false details). A phone call can not have occurred so they say so there were not planes and Bush blew up the towers.

I think slurpee machine operation is actually above most of them.
onemale

Charleston, IL

#275100 Jul 16, 2014
Now the debwunkers are once again trying to debunk the FBI.
Good luck with that, you blood suckers.
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#275101 Jul 16, 2014
And everyone is lying and it on it according to the father of a coward!

Lori Lynn Keyton

Keyton then received a collect call from a live operator. The operator advised that there was an emergency collect call from Barbara Olsen for Ted Olsen. Keyton advised that she would accept the call. Barbara Olsen was put through and sounded hysterical. Barbara Olsen said, "Can you tell Ted.." Keyton cut her off and said, "I'll put him on the line."

There was a second telephone call a few to five (5) minutes later. This time Barbara Olsen was on the line when she answered. She called direct. It was not a collect call. Barbara Olsen said, "It's Barbara." Keyton said, "he's on the phone with the command center, I'll put you through."

http://www.911myths.com/images/7/74/Team7-Box...
Keyton advised that there is no caller identification feature on the phone she was using. Keyton didn't know if Barbara Olson was calling from the phone on the plane or from her cell phone.
WasteWater wrote:
Hey OneMale? Have you ever read the 9/11 Commission Report?
BEING STUPID IS EASIER .... especially for Twoofers.
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#275102 Jul 16, 2014
onemale wrote:
This is the promo book trailer for NY Times best selling authors newest novel The Shell Game a political thriller
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =OioYWUmRcuwXX#t=11
This is the promo for one huge noshow chickens**t and traitor
onemale wrote:
<quoted text>
!

Location hidden

#275103 Jul 16, 2014
onemale wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =OioYWUmRcuwXX#t=11
Posting more trivia?

Nothing changes the fact that flight 77 crashed into the Pentagon.
onemale

Charleston, IL

#275104 Jul 16, 2014
THE PHONE CALL THAT NEVER WAS!!!!

Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#275105 Jul 16, 2014
onemale wrote:
Now the debwunkers are once again trying to debunk the FBI.
Good luck with that, you blood suckers.
False you son sucker! Why don't you despunk your coward son.

The FBI states only one call can be positively linked to Olsen,(you said none), they do not rule out the other unknown calls.

PS: When is that coward going to come get me, When the traitor gets out of jail for dishonorable conduct?

Location hidden

#275106 Jul 16, 2014
Charlie Sheen wrote:
<quoted text>
I know, Sonlover will bring it back up in two weeks, he's stuck on repeat.
You have to love how that stick with the most trivial (and false details). A phone call can not have occurred so they say so there were not planes and Bush blew up the towers.
I think slurpee machine operation is actually above most of them.
I would have to say permanently stuck on stupid.

Like Fred Sanford said, "Life is hard, life is hard. Life is harder when you're stupid."

Location hidden

#275107 Jul 16, 2014
onemale wrote:
THE PHONE CALL THAT NEVER WAS!!!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =Vut2spY-i4UXX
I suppose you are going to tell us flight 77 was raptured by God? Does that make God part of your nefarious plot?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
girls how many gangbangs have you had (Feb '15) 4 min Dripper4894 58
Congratulations! You have found us. 8 min Coconutz9888 3
HALKALI FRANKE Servisi 212) 299 15 34 FRANKE H... 11 min Extasy5256 3
God is REAL - Miracles Happen! (Jun '11) 15 min Drip403 6,087
Why do black children behave worse in school th... (Sep '10) 25 min Desirezzzz5412 413
Malay Janda Baik Punya (Sep '09) 29 min Moanz9112 8
I hate 'God' (Apr '14) 32 min Slit354 194
Moms having sex with their sons (Aug '12) 1 hr Gurlee4766 88
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 1 hr Rosa_Winkel 974,642
my cousin touches me when i am asleep and i kin... (Mar '14) 2 hr Moans6157 59
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 2 hr Rosa_Winkel 70,128
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 2 hr marge 658,419
More from around the web