yes

no

well, im not sure

onemale

Charleston, IL

#275070 Jul 16, 2014
Ted Olsen with three stories:

9/14/2001: FBI FD-302, Office of Ted Olsen

9/14/2001: FBI FD-302, Office of Ted Olsen (second version)

9/14/2001: FBI FD-302, Office of Ted Olsen (third version)
Pegasus

United States

#275071 Jul 16, 2014
onemale wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry Charlie goes off into left field again. But what else is new?
Says the idiot who can't even make it to the field.

You are useless.
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#275072 Jul 16, 2014
onemale wrote:
<quoted text>
As always the same old same old you get your ass handed to ya and you change the subject, and spew immature comments, exposing the fraud that you really are. Sorry Charlies reminds me junior high school kids.
Actually it did, did you chicken son say that?

Engineers at our primary Maintenance & Engineering base in Tulsa tell me that they cannot find any record that the 757 aircraft flown into the Pentagon on 9/11 had had its seatback phones deactivated by that date. An Engineering Change Order to deactivate the seatback phone system on the 757 fleet had been issued by that time... It is our contention that the seatback phones on Flight 77 were working because there is no entry in that aircraft’s records to indicate when the phones were disconnected.
John Hotard, Corporate Communications, American Airlines

Clear enough. And this suggests the maintenance manual doesn't clearly show the airphones were deactivated before 9/11, too, unless of course we're to assume that American Airlines are "in on it", too. The manual issue is still being debated as we write, though.

http://forums.randi.org/showthread.php...
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#275073 Jul 16, 2014
onemale wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry Charlie goes off into left field again. But what else is new?
Is your son the coward that was dishonorably discharged ever going to come get me. I say that traitor is a coward!
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#275074 Jul 16, 2014
onemale wrote:
Ted Olsen with three stories:
9/14/2001: FBI FD-302, Office of Ted Olsen
9/14/2001: FBI FD-302, Office of Ted Olsen (second version)
9/14/2001: FBI FD-302, Office of Ted Olsen (third version)
Yea, he was not on the plane, so he used cell interchangeably with airphone. So, When is that coward nancyboy coming to get me.

Tell him I said his Grandma likes to get freaky with dad!
onemale wrote:
<quoted text>
You are so obsessed with moms your must be obcessed with your own.
You better hope I never tell my son what you saying about him and his grandmother... He will track your ass down and tear off your head and spit in your neck. Can he do it, hell yes he is big enough to be a wrestler and about as strong.
onemale

Charleston, IL

#275076 Jul 16, 2014
Charlie Sheen wrote:
<quoted text>
Is your son the coward that was dishonorably discharged ever going to come get me. I say that traitor is a coward!
His military service helped him get the job at the Post Office, so how did he get a dishonorably discharge? This proves you are making up lies

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#275077 Jul 16, 2014
JudgeNJury wrote:
Looks like Sheen and his butt buddy Waste are spending another full day on Topix.........I wonder when they work ???
They don't work.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#275078 Jul 16, 2014
AussieBobby wrote:
<quoted text>
The twoof movment has a theory that 911 was an inside job,nothing wrong with that.I wonder why KSA isn't an ash tray myself.
The thing is,the facts don't fit the theory,twoof just changes the facts to fit the theory.
It dont work like that
Exactly. They put all the nonsense on YouTube editing out the pertinent facts.

Must be an inside Jobity-Job job job....... LMAO

RUBES

Location hidden

#275079 Jul 16, 2014
onemale wrote:
FBI says Ted Olson lied about calls from his wife on 9/11
http://www.debunkingskeptics.com/forum/viewto...
Irrelevant....

It is obvious flight 77 ended at the Pentagon. Olson's wife died there.

What happened to flight 77? Was it raptured?

NEXT
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#275080 Jul 16, 2014
onemale wrote:
<quoted text>
His military service helped him get the job at the Post Office, so how did he get a dishonorably discharge? This proves you are making up lies
Sure it did, You are a known liar, proven here, you chicken son has never shown! What a total wussy traitor!

PS: Was your mom so buck ugly and repulsive only her son would do her?(pass it on!)
onemale wrote:
<quoted text>
You are so obsessed with moms your must be obcessed with your own.
You better hope I never tell my son what you saying about him and his grandmother... He will track your ass down and tear off your head and spit in your neck. Can he do it, hell yes he is big enough to be a wrestler and about as strong.
onemale

Charleston, IL

#275081 Jul 16, 2014
Olson’s Story Contradicted by the FBI

The most serious official contradiction of Ted Olson’s story came in 2006 at the trial of Zacarias Moussaoui, the so-called 20th hijacker. The evidence presented to this trial by the FBI included a report on phone calls from all four 9/11 flights. In its report on American Flight 77, the FBI report attributed only one call to Barbara Olson and it was an “unconnected call,” which (of course) lasted “0 seconds.”9 According to the FBI, therefore, Ted Olson did not receive a single call from his wife using either a cell phone or an onboard phone.

Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#275082 Jul 16, 2014
-Web wrote:
<quoted text>
They don't work.
-Web wrote:
<quoted text>
You can not find a structure which was 47 stories high and completely collapsed to dust in 6.6 seconds other than WTC 7.
False Retarded so of one Male! iT WAS WAY LONGER THAN THAT!

PS; The Fed is audited!

Location hidden

#275083 Jul 16, 2014
onemale wrote:
<quoted text>
That was his third story, and that plane didn't have a seat back phone.
The plane was flying low. It is obvious she had cell phone contact.

Location hidden

#275084 Jul 16, 2014
-Web wrote:
<quoted text>
They don't work.
Projection
onemale

Charleston, IL

#275085 Jul 16, 2014
-Web wrote:
<quoted text>
They don't work.
And they make it so obvious, and these two frauds are the debwunkers heroes... says a lot for the debwunkers.

onemale

Charleston, IL

#275086 Jul 16, 2014
Charlie Sheen wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =G86yuunRBIwXX
PS; The Fed is audited!
You really should get a real job... and while you are at it get a life.
onemale

Charleston, IL

#275087 Jul 16, 2014
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
Projection
And you and your butty buddy make it so obvious
onemale

Charleston, IL

#275088 Jul 16, 2014
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
The plane was flying low. It is obvious she had cell phone contact.
Now you are debunking your own butt buddy, he swears it was a seat back phone.
Debwunkers need to learn to keep their stories straight.

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#275089 Jul 16, 2014
Charlie Sheen wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =G86yuunRBIwXX
PS; The Fed is audited!
creepy old pervert
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#275090 Jul 16, 2014
onemale wrote:
Olson’s Story Contradicted by the FBI Ted Olson did not receive a single call from his wife using either a cell phone or an onboard phone.
Wrong, And when is that dishonorably discharged son coming to get me, there were four calls made from the plane that no one else claims to have received, these fit Olsen's claim!

http://www.911myths.com/index.php/Barbara_Ols...

--------

The records available for the phone calls from American 77 do not allow for a determination of which of four “connected calls to unknown numbers” represent the two between Barbara and Ted Olson, although the FBI and DOJ believe that all four represent communications between Barbara Olson and her husband’s office (all family members of the Flight 77 passengers and crew were canvassed to see if they had received any phone calls from the hijacked flight, and only Renee May’s parents and Ted Olson indicated that they had received such calls). The four calls were at 9:15:34 for 1 minute, 42 seconds; 9:20:15 for 4 minutes, 34 seconds; 9:25:48 for 2 minutes, 34 seconds; and 9:30:56 for 4 minutes, 20 seconds. FBI report,“American Airlines Airphone Usage,” Sept. 20, 2001; FBI report of investigation, interview of Theodore Olson, Sept. 11, 2001; FBI report of investigation, interview of Helen Voss, Sept. 14, 2001;AAL response to the Commission’s supplemental document request, Jan. 20, 2004.

Footnote 57 to Chapter 1, 9/11 Commission Report

Stick that IN YOUR COWARD SON!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
How many MILLIONS of MEXICAN MEN R N in U.S. IL... 3 hr Doctor REALITY 6
Allah is Satan hiding behind the name 3 hr Doctor REALITY 9
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 3 hr revcomparty link 51,442
servpro sucks (Apr '08) 4 hr Picnic 38
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 5 hr Holy dr Shrink 693,103
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 7 hr Robert F 991,833
Gf gave me a dog, but it died. How to tell her? 7 hr Kelvin68 1
More from around the web