yes

no

well, im not sure

Charlie Sheen

Mooresville, NC

#274886 Jul 12, 2014
onemale wrote:
<quoted text>
The govie had to really scrap the bottom of the barrel, to come with a lame duck like Sorry Charlie.
Hey, I'm not an uneducated Son, Daughter, Mother banging pervert, but then I expect you consider those positive attributes.
Charlie Sheen

Mooresville, NC

#274887 Jul 12, 2014
onemale wrote:
<quoted text>
You are so obsessed with moms your must be obcessed with your own.
You better hope I never tell my son what you saying about him and his grandmother... He will track your ass down and tear off your head and spit in your neck. Can he do it, hell yes he is big enough to be a wrestler and about as strong.
God, Can I take a nap or is this traitorous chicken sex slave of yours ever going to show.

Please tell him his mother was a grade D lot lizard 2 buck tramp who did her son in exchange for a beer!
Charlie Sheen

Mooresville, NC

#274888 Jul 12, 2014
Dr_Zorderz wrote:
<quoted text>
OVER-RULED ... hearsay!
Uh Huh Eh !
It must be a joy to know nothing past the slurpee machine.

Bin Laden falls under the exception 804(a)(4) or 804(a)(5) if team twoof randomly decides he is alive this week.

RULES OF EVIDENCE
ARTICLE VIII. HEARSAY
Rule 804. Hearsay Exceptions; Declarant Unavailable

(a) Definition of unavailability. "Unavailability as a witness" includes situations in which the declarant -

(4) is unable to be present or to testify at the hearing because of death or then existing physical or mental illness or infirmity; or

(5) is absent from the hearing and the proponent of the witness' statement has been unable to procure the witness' attendance (or in the case of a hearsay exception under subdivision (b)(2),(3), or (4), the witness' attendance or testimony) by process or other reasonable means.

http://www.courts.state.nh.us/rules/evid/evid...

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#274889 Jul 12, 2014
Dr_Zorderz wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, couldn't think of anything more disgusting.
More self projection (as it were).
You don't get much these days do you?
Taking lessons from sorry charlie.
Uh Huh eh !
You always make assumptions. How would you know? You haven't seen them.

More assumptions. How would you know anything about my sex life?

Your whole conspiracy charade is based upon false assumptions.

Location hidden

#274890 Jul 12, 2014
onemale wrote:
"The hard science" has yet to be fully addressed by the mainstream media. More like swept under a rug, ignored and not talked about, evaded or outright attacked. There are numerous unexplained and not even officially investigated discrepancies by the government.
Note to debwunkers: this is how you talk about 9/11.
Really?

The huge chuck of the trade tower, when dislodged, fell at actual free fall speed, much faster than the tower. You don't call this a scientific observation?

Any event and report has differing points of view. The relevant ones found their way into the official report which you admitted to never reading.
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#274892 Jul 12, 2014
JudgeNJury wrote:
It's incredible Sheen and butt buddy waster are here 12 hours ah day 7 days a week ..., who doesn't think they are paid shills ??
It's wonderful to be so successfully in life that you have time for leisure, but it seems the only admitted butt buddy here is onemale and his son.

And then we have Tom the pedo with his 14 year old child bride that oddly lives in the same city you do.

Are all twoofers admitted sexual deviants?

“Taste great in milk!”

Since: Aug 08

#274894 Jul 12, 2014
Uh oh, I swallowed the house keys again.

Location hidden

#274895 Jul 12, 2014
JudgeNJury wrote:
It's incredible Sheen and butt buddy waster are here 12 hours ah day 7 days a week ..., who doesn't think they are paid shills ??
Having a problem addressing real issues? LMAO

“Taste great in milk!”

#274896 Jul 12, 2014
Charlie Sheen wrote:
<quoted text>
It must be a joy to know nothing past the slurpee machine.
Bin Laden falls under the exception 804(a)(4) or 804(a)(5) if team twoof randomly decides he is alive this week.
RULES OF EVIDENCE
ARTICLE VIII. HEARSAY
Rule 804. Hearsay Exceptions; Declarant Unavailable
(a) Definition of unavailability. "Unavailability as a witness" includes situations in which the declarant -
(4) is unable to be present or to testify at the hearing because of death or then existing physical or mental illness or infirmity; or
(5) is absent from the hearing and the proponent of the witness' statement has been unable to procure the witness' attendance (or in the case of a hearsay exception under subdivision (b)(2),(3), or (4), the witness' attendance or testimony) by process or other reasonable means.
http://www.courts.state.nh.us/rules/evid/evid...
I bit another surfer off Pismo Beach this morning.
Pegasus

United States

#274897 Jul 12, 2014
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
You always make assumptions. How would you know? You haven't seen them.
More assumptions. How would you know anything about my sex life?
Your whole conspiracy charade is based upon false assumptions.
WW....you take one look at Zip Zorderz profile....the pic of. Zip and his "posse" of pinheads......he's the one with the ears like Chim Chim.

For a guy like Zip to drop our national anthem and replace it with Dueling Banjos.........go figure.

Location hidden

#274898 Jul 12, 2014
Pegasus wrote:
<quoted text>
WW....you take one look at Zip Zorderz profile....the pic of. Zip and his "posse" of pinheads......he's the one with the ears like Chim Chim.
For a guy like Zip to drop our national anthem and replace it with Dueling Banjos.........go figure.
Low IQ people often fall for idiotic nonsense.

“Taste great in milk!”

#274899 Jul 12, 2014
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
Low IQ people often fall for idiotic nonsense.
and what's your excuse?8
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#274901 Jul 12, 2014
JudgeNJury wrote:
I live in Chicago inspector Clouseau ..... but you are close HAHAHA
So does onemale, hey, hop on pop!

Location hidden

#274902 Jul 12, 2014
JudgeNJury wrote:
Yes you do <quoted text>
You are the one claiming an absurd conspiracy without a shred of evidence.
onemale

Charleston, IL

#274903 Jul 12, 2014
Edward Snowden's legal advisor and director of the ACLU's Speech, Privacy and Technology Project, Ben Wizner joins Jesse Ventura #OffTheGrid to discuss Snowden's status, and how the world has changed since the leak.

http://www.ora.tv/offthegrid/edward-snowdens-...
onemale

Charleston, IL

#274904 Jul 12, 2014
Charlie Sheen wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL, Sonbanger, What hard science, your pork sword when your daughter is around?
Sorry Charlie's attention disorder is beyond chronic levels.
onemale

Charleston, IL

#274905 Jul 12, 2014
Charlie Sheen wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey, I'm not an uneducated Son, Daughter, Mother banging pervert, but then I expect you consider those positive attributes.
The govie had to really scrap the bottom of the barrel, to come with a lame duck like Sorry Charlie.
onemale

Charleston, IL

#274906 Jul 12, 2014
Charlie Sheen wrote:
<quoted text>
God, Can I take a nap or is this traitorous chicken sex slave of yours ever going to show.
Please tell him his mother was a grade D lot lizard 2 buck tramp who did her son in exchange for a beer!
Sorry Charlie's attention disorder is beyond chronic levels.
As I have already explained numerous times, he quit his traveling job and took a job at the Post Office.
1. What part of that can't you understand?
2. If you are so brave you find him, you chicken shit bitch?
3.. His military service helped him to get the job at the Post Office... once again proving you to be a lying sack of shit.
onemale

Charleston, IL

#274907 Jul 12, 2014
If I had 12 hours a day like Sorry Charlie, I could rip him to shreds.
Really Sorry Charlie you need to find a real job and get a life.

Location hidden

#274908 Jul 12, 2014
*YAWN*

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 12 min swampmudd 31,108
Investigations of DCF in CT (Dec '08) 1 hr Always aware 91
Are Quadroons and Griffes Considered Mulatto? (Aug '10) 6 hr Dona 33
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 6 hr River Tam 987,321
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 7 hr Seentheotherside 687,311
Why it's time for Donald Trump to RESIGN...in d... 8 hr Dr Who 182
Florida Residents Warned They'll Be Ticketed Fo... 9 hr Hiddn Numbrz 1
More from around the web