yes

no

well, im not sure

Charlie Sheen

Mooresville, NC

#274819 Jul 11, 2014
Dr_Zorderz wrote:
Barry Jennings & Michael Hess claim to have seen dead bodies
http://www.prisonplanet.com/articles/june2008...
Nowhere in your link does it say Hess saw dead bodies in WTC7 and....

"The writer and director of Loose Change, Dylan Avery, told The Conspiracy Files: "The amount of detail that Barry gave us in this interview was unreal. He says he was stepping over dead bodies in the lobby."

BARRY JENNINGS HIMSELF DISAGREES WITH THEIR INTERPRETATION OF HIS WORDS. BARRY JENNINGS TOLD THE BBC: "I DIDN'T LIKE THE WAY YOU KNOW I WAS PORTRAYED. THEY PORTRAYED ME AS SEEING DEAD BODIES. I NEVER SAW DEAD BODIES"

Dylan Avery is adamant that he didn't take anything out of context. He played The Conspiracy Files a recording of Barry Jennings words: "The fire fighter who took us down kept saying do not look down. And I kept saying why.

"He said do not look down. And we're stepping over people and you know you could feel when you're stepping over people."

HOWEVER, BARRY JENNINGS TOLD THE BBC: "I SAID IT FELT LIKE I WAS STEPPING OVER THEM BUT I NEVER SAW ANY.

"And you know that's the way they portrayed me and I didn't appreciate that so I told them to pull my interview."

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#274820 Jul 11, 2014
Dr_Zorderz wrote:
Harper’s magazine referred to the 9/11 Commission’s report as:
“a cheat and a fraud. It stands as a series of evasive maneuvers that infantilize the audience, transform candor into iniquity, and conceal realities that demand immediate inspection and confrontation.”
The 9/11 Commissioners themselves reported the obstruction of their mandate by the C.I.A., in a New York Times editorial:
“What we do know is that government officials decided not to inform a lawfully constituted body, created by Congress and the president, to investigate one of the greatest tragedies to ever confront this country."
"We call that obstruction.”
Now why would they want to do that?
Uh Huh Eh !
Do you realize that magazine articles often draw false inferences? Magazines are written to sell magazines. As such, they are unreliable sources of information.

“SHEEN IS A LIAR”

Since: Dec 10

Lincoln, NE

#274822 Jul 11, 2014
Looks like Sheen and his butt buddy Waste are spending another full day on Topix.........I wonder when they work ???
Charlie Sheen

Mooresville, NC

#274823 Jul 11, 2014
Dr_Zorderz wrote:
Women who waste water often lie to conceal their actions. Therefore women like you are unreliable sources of anything.
That's why you stick with your dad onemale!
Charlie Sheen

Mooresville, NC

#274824 Jul 11, 2014
JudgeNJury wrote:
Looks like Sheen and his butt buddy Waste are spending another full day on Topix.........I wonder when they work ???
Hi Zordy AKA son of onemale!

Have you topped your dads record yet?
onemale wrote:
I consider myself as straight, but let a guy give me a bj and it was the best I ever had. It was a one time thing, he just wanted to know what it was like. No, I did NOT return the favor.
http://www.topix.com/forum/news/sex/T7HGJ9UHL...
Charlie Sheen

Mooresville, NC

#274825 Jul 11, 2014
Dr_Zorderz wrote:
Many firefighters heard explosions in the basements before the collapses, and nine years later, organized firefighters are strongly urging a new investigation.
False and what "organized firefighters".

Link or Lie Zordy!
Charlie Sheen

Mooresville, NC

#274827 Jul 11, 2014
Dr_Zorderz wrote:
and it has recently been demonstrated that Osama bin Laden probably died in December 2001.
That is a conclusion, where is your evidence son of onemale?

Location hidden

#274828 Jul 11, 2014
Dr_Zorderz wrote:
Women who waste water often lie to conceal their actions. Therefore women like you are unreliable sources of anything.
Uh Huh Eh !
You know you really want it don't you,

Location hidden

#274829 Jul 11, 2014
JudgeNJury wrote:
Charlie is married.

I never commit adultery with married men.

Nice try though.
Charlie Sheen

Mooresville, NC

#274830 Jul 11, 2014
Dr_Zorderz wrote:
The FBI, in any case, offers no evidence for ObL's responsibility in the attacks.
Dale L. Watson, Executive Assistant Director, Counterterrorism/Counterintell igence Division, talking to the Senate Select Committee on Intelligence, 2002

The most serious international terrorist threat to U.S. interests today stems from Sunni Islamic extremists, such as Usama Bin Laden and individuals affiliated with his Al-Qaeda organization. Al-Qaeda leaders, including Usama Bin Laden, had been harbored in Afghanistan since 1996 by the extremist Islamic regime of the Taliban. Despite recent military setbacks suffered by the Taliban and the apparent death of Al-Qaeda operational commander Mohamed Atef resulting from a U.S. bombing raid, Al-Qaeda must continue to be viewed as a potent and highly capable terrorist network. The network's willingness and capability to inflict large-scale violence and destruction against U.S. persons and interests--as it demonstrated with the September 11 attack, the bombing of the USS Cole in October 2000, and the bombings of two U.S. embassies in east Africa in August 1998, among other plots--makes it a clear and imminent threat to the United States.

...as the events of September 11 demonstrated with horrible clarity, the United States also confronts serious challenges from international terrorists. The transnational Al-Qaeda terrorist network headed by Usama Bin Laden has clearly emerged as the most urgent threat to U.S. interests. The evidence linking Al-Qaeda and Bin Laden to the attacks of September 11 is clear and irrefutable.
http://web.archive.org/web/20020405031610/htt...
Charlie Sheen

Mooresville, NC

#274831 Jul 11, 2014
FBI Spokesman Richard Kolko in a 2007 statement

"As the FBI has said since 9/11, bin Laden was responsible for the attack," Kolko said in a statement. "In this latest tape, he again acknowledged his responsibility. This should help to clarify for all the conspiracy theorists, again — the 9/11 attack was done by bin Laden and al-Qaida."

http://classic-web.archive.org/web/2007121319...
Charlie Sheen

Mooresville, NC

#274833 Jul 11, 2014
Dr_Zorderz wrote:
Hard-line law enforcement reporters and even some federal colleagues say Richard Kolko grandstands and exaggerates.!
Dale L. Watson, Executive Assistant Director, Counterterrorism/Counterintell igence Division, talking to the Senate Select Committee on Intelligence, 2002

The most serious international terrorist threat to U.S. interests today stems from Sunni Islamic extremists, such as Usama Bin Laden and individuals affiliated with his Al-Qaeda organization. Al-Qaeda leaders, including Usama Bin Laden, had been harbored in Afghanistan since 1996 by the extremist Islamic regime of the Taliban. Despite recent military setbacks suffered by the Taliban and the apparent death of Al-Qaeda operational commander Mohamed Atef resulting from a U.S. bombing raid, Al-Qaeda must continue to be viewed as a potent and highly capable terrorist network. The network's willingness and capability to inflict large-scale violence and destruction against U.S. persons and interests--as it demonstrated with the September 11 attack, the bombing of the USS Cole in October 2000, and the bombings of two U.S. embassies in east Africa in August 1998, among other plots--makes it a clear and imminent threat to the United States.

...as the events of September 11 demonstrated with horrible clarity, the United States also confronts serious challenges from international terrorists. The transnational Al-Qaeda terrorist network headed by Usama Bin Laden has clearly emerged as the most urgent threat to U.S. interests. The evidence linking Al-Qaeda and Bin Laden to the attacks of September 11 is clear and irrefutable.
http://web.archive.org/web/20020405031610/htt ...
Charlie Sheen

Mooresville, NC

#274834 Jul 11, 2014
Dr_Zorderz wrote:
Many firefighters heard explosions in the basements before the collapses, and nine years later, organized firefighters are strongly urging a new investigation.
False and what "organized firefighters".

Link or Lie Zordy!
Charlie Sheen

Mooresville, NC

#274835 Jul 11, 2014
Dr_Zorderz wrote:
The cell phone calls from the airliners are now seriously in doubt, and it has recently been demonstrated that Osama bin Laden probably died in December 2001.
That is a conclusion, where is your evidence son of onemale?
Charlie Sheen

Mooresville, NC

#274836 Jul 11, 2014
Dr_Zorderz wrote:
Barry Jennings & Michael Hess claim to have seen dead bodies
http://www.prisonplanet.com/articles/june2008...
Nowhere in your link does it say Hess saw dead bodies in WTC7 and....

"The writer and director of Loose Change, Dylan Avery, told The Conspiracy Files: "The amount of detail that Barry gave us in this interview was unreal. He says he was stepping over dead bodies in the lobby."

BARRY JENNINGS HIMSELF DISAGREES WITH THEIR INTERPRETATION OF HIS WORDS. BARRY JENNINGS TOLD THE BBC: "I DIDN'T LIKE THE WAY YOU KNOW I WAS PORTRAYED. THEY PORTRAYED ME AS SEEING DEAD BODIES. I NEVER SAW DEAD BODIES"

Dylan Avery is adamant that he didn't take anything out of context. He played The Conspiracy Files a recording of Barry Jennings words: "The fire fighter who took us down kept saying do not look down. And I kept saying why.

"He said do not look down. And we're stepping over people and you know you could feel when you're stepping over people."

HOWEVER, BARRY JENNINGS TOLD THE BBC: "I SAID IT FELT LIKE I WAS STEPPING OVER THEM BUT I NEVER SAW ANY.

"And you know that's the way they portrayed me and I didn't appreciate that so I told them to pull my interview."
Charlie Sheen

Mooresville, NC

#274837 Jul 11, 2014
Dr_Zorderz wrote:
<quoted text>
On the same day,(9/11 2001) the Securities and Exchange Commission declared a national emergency and for the first time in U.S. history invoked its emergency powers under Securities Exchange Act Section 12(k) and eased regulatory restrictions for clearing and settling security trades for the next 15 days.
FALSE INBREED YOUNG MALE! ANOTHER LIE OF FOR TWOOF!

12(K) A stoppage in the trading of a security for an extended period of time that normally occurs when there is a lack of material financial information on the security. Once the security is suspended, shares of that security cannot be traded on the market until the suspension is lifted or lapses. The exact amount of time for the suspension will be determined on on a case-by-case basis.

Investopedia explains 'Suspended Trading'

http://www.sec.gov/litigation/suspensions/sus...

34-45022 Nov. 6, 2001 2DoTrade, Inc.
34-44038 Mar. 5, 2001 Ives Health Company, Inc.

http://www.sec.gov/litigation/suspensions/sus...
Charlie Sheen

Mooresville, NC

#274838 Jul 11, 2014
I thought you said that the towers collapsed and the only resistance was air?
Dr_Zorderz wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, resistance of the air. That always slows down falling buildings. Just look at any controlled demolition. See how the air slows down the falling debris?
So you are saying there is no air outside the building where these objects are falling faster than the building?

http://www.tampabay.com/resources/images/dti/...

I would say there is a direct correlation between your inbreeding and stupidity!
Charlie Sheen

Mooresville, NC

#274839 Jul 11, 2014
Dr_Zorderz wrote:
They say he jumps the gun by announcing news flashes and providing tips and timely info to his favorite reporters -- in contrast to his low-keyed FBI associate, Jim Margolin, who is known for balance and accuracy.
"He's a loose canon," says one reporter of Kolko. "He's already stepped on toes in the U.S. Attorneys' offices."
Says a federal official: "He has rankled federal prosecutors, releasing information before they felt was appropriate or without their knowledge.
He has promoted arrests before indictments were unsealed."
WOW, So you mean he release honest information prematurely.

Thanks!

Bin Laden Did it!
Charlie Sheen

Mooresville, NC

#274840 Jul 11, 2014
Dr_Zorderz wrote:
They say he jumps the gun by announcing news flashes and providing tips and timely info to his favorite reporters -- in contrast to his low-keyed FBI associate, Jim Margolin, who is known for balance and accuracy.
Full transcript of bin Ladin's speech

I say to you, Allah knows that it had never occurred to us to strike the towers. But after it became unbearable and we witnessed the oppression and tyranny of the American/Israeli coalition against our people in Palestine and Lebanon, it came to my mind.

If so, then let him explain to us why we don't strike for example - Sweden? And we know that freedom-haters don't possess defiant spirits like those of the 19 - may Allah have mercy on them.

http://www.aljazeera.com/archive/2004/11/2008...

Location hidden

#274842 Jul 11, 2014
JudgeNJury wrote:
Ain't no way Sheen is a lawyer, very easy to see he is a paid govie shill ..... is this the best they could get ???
Have nothing to refute his argument?

You have been had.

He handed you your ass on a platter.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 5 min Catcher1 110,395
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 7 min Ronald 107
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 15 min PadMark 675,748
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 24 min Gabriel 982,097
I know there are ladies here who love married men 1 hr Kojak3141 1
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 2 hr UIDIOTRACEMAKEWOR... 184,756
My NEW SPECULATION about the mystery vehicle an... 2 hr andet1987 17
More from around the web