yes

no

well, im not sure

Charlie Sheen

Mooresville, NC

#274678 Jul 10, 2014
Flight International

January 30, 2007

An investigation into the loss of two Royal Netherlands Air Force (RNLF) Boeing CH-47D Chinook transport helicopters in Afghanistan in 2005 has identified pilot error and a lack of experience in operating in difficult terrain as the main causes in both non-fatal accidents.On 27 July 2005, the crew of Chinook D-105 were flying a night mission as part of a two-ship formation to resupply Special Forces personnel, but were forced to abandon their initial landing attempt when the lead aircraft created brown-out conditions. During their second attempt, the pilots failed to notice a left-hand drift, which caused the aircraft to roll over when it touched down. Although the crew evacuated safely, the aircraft and its flight data recorder were destroyed in the resulting fire.

So perhaps it's no surprise that a Chicago Tribune story at the time expressed doubt over the survival of the Flight 11 and 175 recorders:
"experts doubted whether all the recorders would be found. The devices aboard the two planes that rammed the World Trade Center towers probably couldn't survive the crash impact and the resulting fires, they said"
Charlie Sheen

Mooresville, NC

#274679 Jul 10, 2014
onemale wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry Charlie's own posts prove he is a fraud
He's either not a lawyer or is a lawyer with no clients.
That's it, when you daughter files incest charges I'm telling the public defender not to take your case!

19 year old girl looking for a older man [daddy/daughter fantasy]
onemale wrote:
<quoted text>
Where are you located, honey?
http://www.topix.com/forum/news/sex/TV3I4LI2M...
Charlie Sheen

Mooresville, NC

#274680 Jul 10, 2014
onemale wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah right you lying sack of shit... pigs can fly too.
You spend 20 hours a day everyday, IF you were really a lawyer ti would cost you thousands a week if you are really a lawyer.
You have been exposed for the fraud you really are.
Yawn, I have employees Grunt, I supervise!
Charlie Sheen

Mooresville, NC

#274681 Jul 10, 2014
onemale wrote:
<quoted text>
It debunks your ass, and the BS you was spewing of how paper could survive a fire when flight recorders could not.
SONBANGER ...

THE HINDENBURG INSIDE JOB!

The human stories tucked in with the mailbags have always fascinated Cheryl Ganz, a leading Hindenburg historian and co-curator of a new exhibition at the National Postal Museum. IN ADDITION TO MANY LETTERS AND POSTCARDS, THE EXHIBIT INCLUDES OTHER FRAIL BITS OF PAPER THAT SURVIVED THE INFERNO, some of which have never been displayed before, SUCH AS A RECEIPT FOR TWO IN-FLIGHT MARTINIS. There’s also a reproduction of the only known final flight map, which has the route from Frankfurt, Germany, to Lakehurst, New Jersey, painstakingly traced in pencil.
Charlie Sheen

Mooresville, NC

#274682 Jul 10, 2014
onemale wrote:
<quoted text>
Another one has an obsession of queer sex
JudgeNJury? Then you have a mate!
onemale wrote:
I consider myself as straight, but let a guy give me a bj and it was the best I ever had. It was a one time thing, he just wanted to know what it was like. No, I did NOT return the favor.
http://www.topix.com/forum/news/sex/T7HGJ9UHL...
Charlie Sheen

Mooresville, NC

#274683 Jul 10, 2014
AussieBobby wrote:
<quoted text>
Better start reading your links before you make such statements.
From your own link
“When hijacked American Airlines Flight 77 hit the Pentagon at more than 500 mph, slamming through concrete and corridors, spewing fuel and fire, it destroyed much of the Navy Command Center. It smashed directly into the offices of the CNO-IP".
Refute the information? nope,but you will later when its "No Planes" month comes around again
LMAO: More self debunking by the twooftards.
Charlie Sheen

Mooresville, NC

#274685 Jul 10, 2014
onemale wrote:
<quoted text>
It debunks your ass, and the BS you was spewing of how paper could survive a fire when flight recorders could not.
The Space Shuttle Inside Job!

HOUSTON, Texas (CNN)-- Human remains found in a field in Texas late Saturday are believed to be those of at least one of the seven astronauts who perished aboard space shuttle Columbia when it disintegrated nearly 40 miles above the Earth.

Along with the remains, A CHARRED NASA PATCH AND A FLIGHT HELMET WERE FOUND ON A RURAL ROAD in Hemphill, east of Nacogdoches, Texas, according to The Associated Press.

The patch... Not really burned is it?

http://media.trb.com/media/photo/2003-02/6472...
Charlie Sheen

Mooresville, NC

#274688 Jul 10, 2014
onemale wrote:
<quoted text>
It is much more relevant than your personal opinions:
"The flight recorders are designed to survive the kinds of impacts that happened at the World Trade Center and the Pentagon."
http://911research.wtc7.net/planes/evidence/b...
LMFAO Daugher diddler,

Did you ever think of hitting the source material, Footnote #7 of your above link?

RESEARCHERS HAVE CLOSELY STUDIED VIDEOS, SOUND RECORDINGS AND RADAR TO ESTIMATE HOW FAST THE TWO JETLINERS WERE MOVING. STUDIES SHOW THAT BOTH PLANES WERE TRAVELING WELL OVER THE FEDERAL LIMITS FOR ALTITUDES BELOW 10,000 FEET, THE TIMES SAID.

THE SECOND PLANE WAS FLYING SO FAST THAT IT WAS IN DANGER OF BREAKING UP IN THE AIR AS IT APPROACHED THE SOUTH TOWER, BOEING SPOKESWOMAN LIZ VERDIER TOLD THE TIMES.

"THESE GUYS EXCEEDED EVEN THE EMERGENCY DIVE SPEED," VERDIER SAID. "IT'S OFF THE CHART."

"It's extremely rare that we don't get the recorders back. I can't recall another domestic case in which we did not recover the recorders," said Ted Lopatkiewicz, spokesman for the National Transportation Safety Board.

BUT THE ATTACKS WERE AN UNPRECEDENTED SURVIVAL TEST FOR THE MISNAMED "BLACK BOXES." THE TWO WIDE-BODIED JETS, CARRYING A TOTAL OF 157 PEOPLE INCLUDING 10 HIJACKERS, WERE MOSTLY DESTROYED BY THE FIRES AND COLLAPSING TOWERS.
Charlie Sheen

Mooresville, NC

#274689 Jul 10, 2014
onemale wrote:
<quoted text>
It is much more relevant than your personal opinions:
"The flight recorders are designed to survive the kinds of impacts that happened at the World Trade Center and the Pentagon."
http://911research.wtc7.net/planes/evidence/b...
LMFAO Daugher diddler,

Did you ever think of hitting the source material, Footnote #7 of your above link?

RESEARCHERS HAVE CLOSELY STUDIED VIDEOS, SOUND RECORDINGS AND RADAR TO ESTIMATE HOW FAST THE TWO JETLINERS WERE MOVING. STUDIES SHOW THAT BOTH PLANES WERE TRAVELING WELL OVER THE FEDERAL LIMITS FOR ALTITUDES BELOW 10,000 FEET, THE TIMES SAID.

THE SECOND PLANE WAS FLYING SO FAST THAT IT WAS IN DANGER OF BREAKING UP IN THE AIR AS IT APPROACHED THE SOUTH TOWER, BOEING SPOKESWOMAN LIZ VERDIER TOLD THE TIMES.

"THESE GUYS EXCEEDED EVEN THE EMERGENCY DIVE SPEED," VERDIER SAID. "IT'S OFF THE CHART."

"It's extremely rare that we don't get the recorders back. I can't recall another domestic case in which we did not recover the recorders," said Ted Lopatkiewicz, spokesman for the National Transportation Safety Board.

BUT THE ATTACKS WERE AN UNPRECEDENTED SURVIVAL TEST FOR THE MISNAMED "BLACK BOXES." THE TWO WIDE-BODIED JETS, CARRYING A TOTAL OF 157 PEOPLE INCLUDING 10 HIJACKERS, WERE MOSTLY DESTROYED BY THE FIRES AND COLLAPSING TOWERS.
Charlie Sheen

Mooresville, NC

#274691 Jul 10, 2014
Basten wrote:
<quoted text>
If you are not aware that the US is actually broke
I bet this is a scare tactic to sell snakeoil gold investments.

BY GOSH IT IS!
Basten wrote:
Our company is struggling to find buyers of Gold and yet we have priced it so well since we mine straight from the Congo. Sample products can be requested for through the contact form on bulkgoldsales dot com
http://www.topix.com/forum/topstories/TS9H2BA...
Charlie Sheen

Mooresville, NC

#274692 Jul 10, 2014
Dr_Zorderz wrote:
Is that all you got sorry charlie, the pretend lawyer.
Uh Huh Eh !
No. I got this!
Dr_Zorderz wrote:
Barry Jennings & Michael Hess claim to have seen dead bodies
http://www.prisonplanet.com/articles/june2008...
Nowhere in your link does it say Hess saw dead bodies in WTC7 and....

"The writer and director of Loose Change, Dylan Avery, told The Conspiracy Files: "The amount of detail that Barry gave us in this interview was unreal. He says he was stepping over dead bodies in the lobby."

BARRY JENNINGS HIMSELF DISAGREES WITH THEIR INTERPRETATION OF HIS WORDS. BARRY JENNINGS TOLD THE BBC: "I DIDN'T LIKE THE WAY YOU KNOW I WAS PORTRAYED. THEY PORTRAYED ME AS SEEING DEAD BODIES. I NEVER SAW DEAD BODIES"

Dylan Avery is adamant that he didn't take anything out of context. He played The Conspiracy Files a recording of Barry Jennings words: "The fire fighter who took us down kept saying do not look down. And I kept saying why.

"He said do not look down. And we're stepping over people and you know you could feel when you're stepping over people."

HOWEVER, BARRY JENNINGS TOLD THE BBC: "I SAID IT FELT LIKE I WAS STEPPING OVER THEM BUT I NEVER SAW ANY.

"And you know that's the way they portrayed me and I didn't appreciate that so I told them to pull my interview."
Charlie Sheen

Mooresville, NC

#274693 Jul 10, 2014
Dr_Zorderz wrote:
Is that all you got sorry charlie, the pretend lawyer.
Uh Huh Eh !
And this! PS; It's a Law related question.
Dr_Zorderz wrote:
<quoted text>
On the same day,(9/11 2001) the Securities and Exchange Commission declared a national emergency and for the first time in U.S. history invoked its emergency powers under Securities Exchange Act Section 12(k) and eased regulatory restrictions for clearing and settling security trades for the next 15 days.
These changes would allow an estimated $240 billion in covert government securities to be cleared upon maturity (September 12th) without the standard regulatory controls around identification of ownership.
Do you even know what 12k is, it's the total opposite of what you say, ANOTHER LIE OF TWOOF!

Definition of 'Suspended Trading'

A stoppage in the trading of a security for an extended period of time that normally occurs when there is a lack of material financial information on the security. Once the security is suspended, shares of that security cannot be traded on the market until the suspension is lifted or lapses. The exact amount of time for the suspension will be determined on on a case-by-case basis.

Investopedia explains 'Suspended Trading'

THE SEC HAS THE AUTHORITY TO SUSPEND THE TRADING OF A SECURITY FOR UP TO 10 TRADING DAYS TO PROTECT INVESTORS.

The SEC has this ability under Section 12(k) of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934. The SEC will make the decision to do this based on an investigation and will then issue a press release detailing the reason for the suspension. The most common reason for suspension is due to a lack of publicly available, relevant and current financial information.

http://www.investopedia.com/terms/s/suspended...

34-45022 Nov. 6, 2001 2DoTrade, Inc.
34-44038 Mar. 5, 2001 Ives Health Company, Inc.

http://www.sec.gov/litigation/suspensions/sus...

“SHEEN IS A LIAR”

Since: Dec 10

Lincoln, NE

#274695 Jul 10, 2014
Now Sheen wants to model underwear for his family ... I bet he was disbared for lewd sexual behavior
Charlie Sheen

Mooresville, NC

#274696 Jul 10, 2014
Dr_Zorderz wrote:
We were setup to fail. Where did that quote come from?
Uh Huh Eh !
WHY WAS THE COMMISSION SET UP TO FAIL? THE BOOK (PAGE 15) EXPLAINS:

"Both of us were aware of grumbling around Washington that the 9/11 Commission was doomed--if not designed--to fail: the commission would splinter down partisan lines; lose its credibility by leaking classified information; be denied the necessary access to do its job; or alienate the 9/11 families who had fought on behalf of its creation."

BUT THE PARAGRAPH CONTINUES:

"WHAT WE COULD NOT HAVE ANTICIPATED WERE THE REMARKABLE PEOPLE AND CIRCUMSTANCES THAT WOULD COALESCE WITHIN AND AROUND THE 9/11 COMMISSION OVER THE COMING TWENTY MONTHS TO ENABLE OUR SUCCESS."
Charlie Sheen

Mooresville, NC

#274697 Jul 10, 2014
Dr_Zorderz wrote:
Gold beats money at 0% interest + any stock at high % risk.
LMFAO!

A Dollar invested 200 years ago!

In Gold you would have made 95 CENTS

In STOCKS you would have made ¾’s of a MILLION BUCKS!

http://static.cdn-seekingalpha.com/uploads/20...
Charlie Sheen

Mooresville, NC

#274698 Jul 10, 2014
JudgeNJury wrote:
Now Sheen wants to model underwear for his family ... I bet he was disbared for lewd sexual behavior
I think your Dad said that, But thank you for giving me the chance to repost it!

---------

ANYONE EVER MODELED THEIR NEW UNDERWEAR FOR A FAMILY MEMBER
BRENDA WROTE

yes was fun modeling for him mostly just teasing but every once in a while had to pay up for teasing him

ONEMALE WROTE
That's very hot Brenda, I wish I had a sister like you.
How far did the teasing go?
Would you hsve to pay up with your brother, or your husband's friends??? Sounds very interesting.

http://www.topix.com/forum/news/sex/T38NKJUHV...
onemale

Charleston, IL

#274699 Jul 10, 2014
FudgeNFury wrote:
<quoted text>
Son, Have they ever walked in on you, please tell me how it worked out with the race mixing?
<quoted text>
http://www.topix.com/forum/news/sex/TORRF9RQI...
When Sorry Charlie gets tired playing lawyer he signs in under a different name.
Charlie Sheen

Mooresville, NC

#274700 Jul 10, 2014
onemale wrote:
<quoted text>
When Sorry Charlie gets tired playing lawyer he signs in under a different name.
Says Nicki, LMFAO!
Nikki wrote:
In my college years I had sex with 3 different black guys, personally I didn't see all the big difference. I was away from home, so no one would find out, I just did it for the experience, yes I was on BC. Today, I'm happily married to a white guy with two kids. Yes they are his kids, and I don't cheat. I have told him about part of my sexual past, but I never told him about the black guys.
http://www.topix.com/forum/news/sex/TORRF9RQI...
Charlie Sheen

Mooresville, NC

#274701 Jul 10, 2014
onemale wrote:
<quoted text>
The day before Donald Rumsfeld said $2.3 trillion was unaccounted for.
You just debunked Donald Rumsfeld
You are about a year off (and get off your son!)

And how did I debunk Donald Rumsfeld?

--------

"The Pentagon cannot track $2.3 trillion in transactions"

Secretary of Defense, Donald Rumsfeld. Monday September 10th, 2001

BUT

WASHINGTON, Feb. 20, 2002 --
DoD financial experts, Zakheim said, are making good progress reconciling the department's "lost" expenditures, trimming them from a prior estimated total of $2.3 trillion to $700 billion. And, he added, the amount continues to drop..

http://www.defenselink.mil/news/Feb2002/n0220 ...

“9/11 Twoof = STUPID ”

Since: Jun 07

Manhattan, New York

#274702 Jul 10, 2014
List a single payment the US Government has failed to pay and why does it have a AA+credit rating ?!?!?!?!?!
Basten wrote:
<quoted text>
If you are not aware that the US is actually broke and they actually spent trillions in the Iraq war then well, the African proverb goes, "You can't teach a cow how to dance"...bye bye!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hillary can win! 3 min Nipz8146 17
Ladies, do u wear minis to get touched up or pu... (Nov '12) 6 min Lucy 1979 95
The Fake News About Fake News 7 min Lollypop4364 2
Selling a controlled substance 11 min Squirtzzz2572 5
Hey girls add jbibby35 for fat cock 14 min Mints5312 2
College girls sleepin' with 'Sugar Daddys' are ... 18 min Charm3950 2
Moronnz eavsdropping on my phone calls 22 min Rose3664 2
Queen Cleopatra was clearly Black. White people... (Aug '10) 1 hr gundee123 1,226
my cousin touches me when i am asleep and i kin... (Mar '14) 2 hr Glitter7145 63
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 2 hr karl44 87,900
More from around the web