Click on an option to vote

yes

no

well, im not sure

Charlie Sheen

Mooresville, NC

#274696 Jul 10, 2014
Dr_Zorderz wrote:
We were setup to fail. Where did that quote come from?
Uh Huh Eh !
WHY WAS THE COMMISSION SET UP TO FAIL? THE BOOK (PAGE 15) EXPLAINS:

"Both of us were aware of grumbling around Washington that the 9/11 Commission was doomed--if not designed--to fail: the commission would splinter down partisan lines; lose its credibility by leaking classified information; be denied the necessary access to do its job; or alienate the 9/11 families who had fought on behalf of its creation."

BUT THE PARAGRAPH CONTINUES:

"WHAT WE COULD NOT HAVE ANTICIPATED WERE THE REMARKABLE PEOPLE AND CIRCUMSTANCES THAT WOULD COALESCE WITHIN AND AROUND THE 9/11 COMMISSION OVER THE COMING TWENTY MONTHS TO ENABLE OUR SUCCESS."
Charlie Sheen

Mooresville, NC

#274697 Jul 10, 2014
Dr_Zorderz wrote:
Gold beats money at 0% interest + any stock at high % risk.
LMFAO!

A Dollar invested 200 years ago!

In Gold you would have made 95 CENTS

In STOCKS you would have made ¾’s of a MILLION BUCKS!

http://static.cdn-seekingalpha.com/uploads/20...
Charlie Sheen

Mooresville, NC

#274698 Jul 10, 2014
JudgeNJury wrote:
Now Sheen wants to model underwear for his family ... I bet he was disbared for lewd sexual behavior
I think your Dad said that, But thank you for giving me the chance to repost it!

---------

ANYONE EVER MODELED THEIR NEW UNDERWEAR FOR A FAMILY MEMBER
BRENDA WROTE

yes was fun modeling for him mostly just teasing but every once in a while had to pay up for teasing him

ONEMALE WROTE
That's very hot Brenda, I wish I had a sister like you.
How far did the teasing go?
Would you hsve to pay up with your brother, or your husband's friends??? Sounds very interesting.

http://www.topix.com/forum/news/sex/T38NKJUHV...
onemale

Charleston, IL

#274699 Jul 10, 2014
FudgeNFury wrote:
<quoted text>
Son, Have they ever walked in on you, please tell me how it worked out with the race mixing?
<quoted text>
http://www.topix.com/forum/news/sex/TORRF9RQI...
When Sorry Charlie gets tired playing lawyer he signs in under a different name.
Charlie Sheen

Mooresville, NC

#274700 Jul 10, 2014
onemale wrote:
<quoted text>
When Sorry Charlie gets tired playing lawyer he signs in under a different name.
Says Nicki, LMFAO!
Nikki wrote:
In my college years I had sex with 3 different black guys, personally I didn't see all the big difference. I was away from home, so no one would find out, I just did it for the experience, yes I was on BC. Today, I'm happily married to a white guy with two kids. Yes they are his kids, and I don't cheat. I have told him about part of my sexual past, but I never told him about the black guys.
Charlie Sheen

Mooresville, NC

#274701 Jul 10, 2014
onemale wrote:
<quoted text>
The day before Donald Rumsfeld said $2.3 trillion was unaccounted for.
You just debunked Donald Rumsfeld
You are about a year off (and get off your son!)

And how did I debunk Donald Rumsfeld?

--------

"The Pentagon cannot track $2.3 trillion in transactions"

Secretary of Defense, Donald Rumsfeld. Monday September 10th, 2001

BUT

WASHINGTON, Feb. 20, 2002 --
DoD financial experts, Zakheim said, are making good progress reconciling the department's "lost" expenditures, trimming them from a prior estimated total of $2.3 trillion to $700 billion. And, he added, the amount continues to drop..

http://www.defenselink.mil/news/Feb2002/n0220 ...

Since: Jun 07

Manhattan, New York

#274702 Jul 10, 2014
List a single payment the US Government has failed to pay and why does it have a AA+credit rating ?!?!?!?!?!
Basten wrote:
<quoted text>
If you are not aware that the US is actually broke and they actually spent trillions in the Iraq war then well, the African proverb goes, "You can't teach a cow how to dance"...bye bye!
Charlie Sheen

Mooresville, NC

#274704 Jul 10, 2014
onemale wrote:
Survivability Requirements for Fight Recorders:
The flight recorders are designed to survive the kinds of impacts that happened at the World Trade Center and the Pentagon.
Source:
http://911research.wtc7.net/planes/evidence/b...
Quick question sonbanger!

LMFAO Daugher diddler,

Did you ever think of hitting the source material, Footnote #7 of your above link?

RESEARCHERS HAVE CLOSELY STUDIED VIDEOS, SOUND RECORDINGS AND RADAR TO ESTIMATE HOW FAST THE TWO JETLINERS WERE MOVING. STUDIES SHOW THAT BOTH PLANES WERE TRAVELING WELL OVER THE FEDERAL LIMITS FOR ALTITUDES BELOW 10,000 FEET, THE TIMES SAID.

THE SECOND PLANE WAS FLYING SO FAST THAT IT WAS IN DANGER OF BREAKING UP IN THE AIR AS IT APPROACHED THE SOUTH TOWER, BOEING SPOKESWOMAN LIZ VERDIER TOLD THE TIMES.

"THESE GUYS EXCEEDED EVEN THE EMERGENCY DIVE SPEED," VERDIER SAID. "IT'S OFF THE CHART."

"It's extremely rare that we don't get the recorders back. I can't recall another domestic case in which we did not recover the recorders," said Ted Lopatkiewicz, spokesman for the National Transportation Safety Board.

BUT THE ATTACKS WERE AN UNPRECEDENTED SURVIVAL TEST FOR THE MISNAMED "BLACK BOXES." THE TWO WIDE-BODIED JETS, CARRYING A TOTAL OF 157 PEOPLE INCLUDING 10 HIJACKERS, WERE MOSTLY DESTROYED BY THE FIRES AND COLLAPSING TOWERS.
onemale

Charleston, IL

#274706 Jul 10, 2014
Charlie Sheen wrote:
<quoted text>
LMFAO!
The lawyer want to be needs educated:
The Dow Jones Industrials consist of 30 of the finest stocks in the country
From 1929... guess how many stocks remain on the Dow today?
The answer is; only one, which incidentally is GM
Therefore, from 1929 you would have 29 losers and one winner... if it even qualifies as a winner.
The Dow continuously removes losing stocks and replaces them with winning stocks.
But Wall Street cooks the books by not recording the losses of the losing stocks but only figuring the gains of the winning stocks.
Their charts looks look very impressive but they have been cooked.

Charlie Sheen

Mooresville, NC

#274707 Jul 10, 2014
RADEKT wrote:
List a single payment the US Government has failed to pay and why does it have a AA+credit rating ?!?!?!?!?!
<quoted text>
Hit his name and look at his posts, He sells Gold. Enough said.
onemale

Charleston, IL

#274708 Jul 10, 2014
Charlie Sheen wrote:
<quoted text>
Says Nicki, LMFAO!
<quoted text>
looks like I hit a nerve.
Charlie Sheen

Mooresville, NC

#274709 Jul 10, 2014
Dr_Zorderz wrote:
When they made it to the lobby, Mr. Jennings found it destroyed and littered with dead bodies.
Dr_Zorderz wrote:
Barry Jennings & Michael Hess claim to have seen dead bodies
http://www.prisonplanet.com/articles/june2008...
"The writer and director of Loose Change, Dylan Avery, told The Conspiracy Files: "The amount of detail that Barry gave us in this interview was unreal. He says he was stepping over dead bodies in the lobby."

BARRY JENNINGS HIMSELF DISAGREES WITH THEIR INTERPRETATION OF HIS WORDS. BARRY JENNINGS TOLD THE BBC: "I DIDN'T LIKE THE WAY YOU KNOW I WAS PORTRAYED. THEY PORTRAYED ME AS SEEING DEAD BODIES. I NEVER SAW DEAD BODIES"

Dylan Avery is adamant that he didn't take anything out of context. He played The Conspiracy Files a recording of Barry Jennings words: "The fire fighter who took us down kept saying do not look down. And I kept saying why.

"He said do not look down. And we're stepping over people and you know you could feel when you're stepping over people."

HOWEVER, BARRY JENNINGS TOLD THE BBC: "I SAID IT FELT LIKE I WAS STEPPING OVER THEM BUT I NEVER SAW ANY.

"And you know that's the way they portrayed me and I didn't appreciate that so I told them to pull my interview."
Charlie Sheen

Mooresville, NC

#274710 Jul 10, 2014
onemale wrote:
<quoted text>
The lawyer want to be needs educated:
The Dow Jones Industrials consist of 30 of the finest stocks in the country
From 1929... guess how many stocks remain on the Dow today?
The answer is; only one, which incidentally is GM
Sure Sonbanger, Where does it say "Dow Jones Industrials" It says STOCKS!

onemale

Charleston, IL

#274711 Jul 10, 2014
Charlie Sheen wrote:
<quoted text>
You are about a year off (and get off your son!)
And how did I debunk Donald Rumsfeld?
--------
"The Pentagon cannot track $2.3 trillion in transactions"
Secretary of Defense, Donald Rumsfeld. Monday September 10th, 2001
BUT
WASHINGTON, Feb. 20, 2002 --
DoD financial experts, Zakheim said, are making good progress reconciling the department's "lost" expenditures, trimming them from a prior estimated total of $2.3 trillion to $700 billion. And, he added, the amount continues to drop..
http://www.defenselink.mil/news/Feb2002/n0220 ...
And you trust the lying sack shit Zakheim???
Unbelievable!!!
Like feathers on a bird, lairs flock together.

Charlie Sheen

Mooresville, NC

#274712 Jul 10, 2014
onemale wrote:
<quoted text>
looks like I hit a nerve.
I think your mother hit a nerve, The one in you main vein!

ONEMALE regarding his MOTHER!
onemale wrote:
<quoted text>
She would have never do such a thing.... not ever... not in this lifetime or the next.
As a teen, I would have thought I died and went to heaven.
But now that I'm older, I'm glad it never happened.
http://www.topix.com/forum/topstories/TSBMT04...
Charlie Sheen

Mooresville, NC

#274713 Jul 10, 2014
onemale wrote:
<quoted text>

But Wall Street cooks the books by not recording the losses of the losing stocks but only figuring the gains of the winning stocks.
Their charts looks look very impressive but they have been cooked.
You are just making that up, chicken son seed sucker!

GOLD IS A "FEAR COMMODITY." When investors are fearful or overly pessimistic regarding the future, they tend to flock to both gold and U.S. Treasuries. When investors are fearful about the future monetary policy of governments, they tend to be heavy purchasers of gold. When investors are fearful about the political and economic circumstances of the world, they tend to flock to U.S. Treasuries. GOLD IS SEEN AS A "SAFE HAVEN" FOR INVESTORS WHO BELIEVE THE FUTURE MONETARY OUTLOOK IS BLEAK. HOWEVER, THIS "SAFE HAVEN" IS ACTUALLY ONE OF THE RISKIEST PURCHASES AN INVESTOR CAN MAKE. I personally define risk as the probability of losing principle or purchasing power due to an inappropriate purchase of a security. I do not define risk as the beta of a security. Nor do I define risk as the price movement of a particular security over a short-term time horizon. Using the above definition of risk, combined with the insight garnered from the chart, the riskiest assets an investor can purchase are cash and gold. Over the long term, cash and gold are guaranteed to lose the investor money. For one, as seen by the chart, gold will, over time, provide very little value to investors. Why, you may be asking yourself, does gold provide little value to investors?

FIRST, GOLD IS A NON-PRODUCTIVE ASSET. IF YOU, AN INVESTOR, PURCHASE 100 OUNCES OF GOLD TODAY, 200 YEARS FROM NOW, YOU WILL STILL OWN 100 OUNCES OF GOLD. NO MATTER HOW MUCH YOU SHINE, BUFF OR CODDLE IT, IT WILL STILL BE 100 OUNCES OF GOLD. ETFs such as UGL, GGGG, and GLD are all mainly comprised of non-productive assets. Therefore, the only way in which the investor can make money with gold is through the expectation that someone else will pay more for it in the future. As an investor, speculation can cost you dearly. For one, macroeconomic trends, consumer sentiment, and future occurrences are so difficult to predict consistently. I personally, cannot name one individual or economist who has accurately forecast economic trends on a consistent basis. There is simply too much uncertainty in the world to believe anyone can do so with any semblance of consistency. As such, it will be very difficult for the gold investor to make money over the long term by relying on speculation or intuition.

NOW, LET'S CONTRAST THE PERFORMANCE OF GOLD WITH THAT OF A STOCKS. STOCKS, UNLIKE GOLD, ARE PRODUCTIVE ASSETS. IF YOU PURCHASE 100 SHARES OF STOCK, MOST YEARS, THE STOCK WILL GENERATE EARNINGS FOR YOU, THE INVESTOR. THIS EARNINGS GENERATION IS WHAT CREATES THE VAST AMOUNT OF PRICE APPRECIATION OF STOCKS AS COMPARED TO GOLD. IF YOU PURCHASE A STOCK, IT THEORETICALLY WILL PROVIDE EARNINGS FOR YOU YEAR AFTER YEAR. SOME OF THOSE EARNINGS WILL BE RETAINED IN THE BUSINESS TO GROW AND EXPAND ITS OPERATIONS. ANOTHER PORTION OF THOSE EARNING WILL BE GIVEN TO YOU IN THE FORM OF DIVIDENDS AND STOCK BUYBACKS. WHILE GOLD SIMPLY SITS AND REMAINS UNPRODUCTIVE, STOCKS WILL CONTINUE TO GENERATE COMPOUNDING RATES OF RETURN FOR THE INVESTOR. THIS IS WHY STOCKS SINCE 1801 HAVE VASTLY OUTPERFORMED GOLD. GOLD, AS INDICATED BY THE .3% GROWTH RATE, CANNOT COMPOUND ITSELF IN AN ADEQUATE FASHION. IT CAN ONLY REMAIN STAGNANT AND UNPRODUCTIVE IN THE HOPES THAT SOMEONE WILL PAY MORE FOR THE SAME AMOUNT. STOCKS, HOWEVER, HAVE THE POTENTIAL TO EARN MORE MONEY FOR THE FORTUNATE INVESTOR WHO PURCHASED THE SECURITY FOR THE LONG TERM.
Charlie Sheen

Mooresville, NC

#274714 Jul 10, 2014
onemale wrote:
<quoted text>
And you trust the lying sack shit Zakheim???
Unbelievable!!!
Like feathers on a bird, lairs flock together.
Prove it's wrong son sucker.

PS: When is that worthless coward coming to get me?
onemale

Charleston, IL

#274715 Jul 10, 2014
Why does Sorry Charliem the phoney lawyer always defend the govie in every step of the way?
Because... he works for them... it's his job.
The lie about being a lawyer is a cover story.

onemale

Charleston, IL

#274717 Jul 10, 2014
Charlie Sheen wrote:
<quoted text>
I think your mother hit a nerve, The one in you main vein!
ONEMALE regarding his MOTHER!
<quoted text>
http://www.topix.com/forum/topstories/TSBMT04...
That just keeps hitting a nerve

Charlie Sheen

Mooresville, NC

#274718 Jul 10, 2014
onemale wrote:
Why does Sorry Charliem the phoney lawyer always defend the govie in every step of the way?
I thought your coward son was going to come find out and get me! Perhaps the traitor is busy!
onemale wrote:
I made it very clear TO MY KIDS at a very early age: THERE WILL BE BLACK BOYFRIENDS!!!

onemale wrote:
<quoted text>That is total BS, my son was in the military for 4 years and he said blacks were no bigger than whites, in fact the largest was white.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 7 min Bongossmarterbrother 30,876
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 25 min Bobby Bobson 987,264
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 2 hr Just Think 687,224
Topix is run by a bunch of GAY LOSERS 2 hr Doctor REALITY 1
I LOVE my new LG V20 smartphone!!! 3 hr Doctor REALIUTY 6
News Driver charged after ramming truck into mobile ... 3 hr bhc 2
Anthony Bragg 8 hr Eyes open Smh 29
More from around the web