well, im not sure

Charlie Sheen

Mooresville, NC

#274604 Jul 9, 2014
LOL, You get it, post it wide and far.
FudgeNFury wrote:
<quoted text>
Charlie Sheen,
It's Law, Prove me wrong since you claim to know far more about jurisprudence than I do fatherbanger!
----------
<quoted text>
Do you even know what 12k is, it's the total opposite of what you say, ANOTHER LIE OF TWOOF!
Definition of 'Suspended Trading'
A stoppage in the trading of a security for an extended period of time that normally occurs when there is a lack of material financial information on the security. Once the security is suspended, shares of that security cannot be traded on the market until the suspension is lifted or lapses. The exact amount of time for the suspension will be determined on on a case-by-case basis.
Investopedia explains 'Suspended Trading'
THE SEC HAS THE AUTHORITY TO SUSPEND THE TRADING OF A SECURITY FOR UP TO 10 TRADING DAYS TO PROTECT INVESTORS.
The SEC has this ability under Section 12(k) of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934. The SEC will make the decision to do this based on an investigation and will then issue a press release detailing the reason for the suspension. The most common reason for suspension is due to a lack of publicly available, relevant and current financial information.
http://www.investopedia.com/terms/s/suspended...

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Pegasus

United States

#274606 Jul 9, 2014
Dr_Zorderz wrote:
You debwunkers can squeal and cry all you want but you can't change or dispute facts.
I doan care wat you tink.
Prove its wrong if you can or Shut The Fuhk Up!
Uh Huh Eh !
You think we give a rats ass about your comments Fudgepacker/Hershey Highway/Zippo Zorderz?

ROTFLMAO!!!!!

Too bad the better part of you ran down your mama's leg on the fateful day of your conception.

“SHEEN IS A LIAR”

Since: Dec 10

Lincoln, NE

#274607 Jul 9, 2014
More talk about Fudge Packing from the bunkers .... I guess thats all they know about
Pegasus wrote:
<quoted text>
You think we give a rats ass about your comments Fudgepacker/Hershey Highway/Zippo Zorderz?
ROTFLMAO!!!!!
Too bad the better part of you ran down your mama's leg on the fateful day of your conception.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#274608 Jul 9, 2014
JudgeNJury wrote:
I know the govie has to scrape the bottom of the barrel to find shills but what the hell barrel did they scrape you out of ?
<quoted text>
Deflection.

Let's see your proof. Prove that airline personnel and witnesses were government conspirators. Prove that God raptured flight 77 away as part of a nefarious conspiracy.

This should be really interesting.

Location hidden

#274609 Jul 9, 2014
Dr_Zorderz wrote:
History has many interpretations, and this report has been just one of many – an interpretation pieced together from the bold admissions and revelations of insiders, whose stories have been ignored and suppressed by the major media organizations.
It is an interpretation of history that suggests a few determined men strove to change the world in defense of western capitalism in ways which they felt needed to be hidden from the public.
Whatever emotion or logic that was adequate to cause them to hide their actions from the public was not strong enough to prevent them from committing the acts.
In changing the world, crimes were committed for the good of the American public, without the American public having a say in what it thought was in its best interest. To cover-up these crimes, thousands of innocent people had to be murdered.
Hundreds of thousands of people across the globe have been subjected to the terrors of wars funded by this operation.
The ‘few good men’ responsible for these events make sure no one knows who is responsible, because in their hearts, they know that what they do
is not acceptable to the American public.
The alleged statements by Bush and Reagan are testimony to that point:
Sarah McClendon: "What will the people do if they ever find out the truth about Iraq-gate and Iran contra?
Quote from - George H.W. Bush: "Sarah, if the American people ever find out what we have done, they will chase us down the streets and lynch us."230
“If such a story gets out, we’ll all be hanging by our thumbs in front of the White House….”231
http://www.wanttoknow.info/911/Collateral-Dam...
Instead of whining for proof why not try to refute the information presented? Of course you can not. There is no proof so keep asking for it.
The truth does not need to be "proven". It stands on its own.
Uh Huh Eh !
Appeal to history fallacy.

No connection.

Please try again.

Location hidden

#274610 Jul 9, 2014
Dr_Zorderz wrote:
History has many interpretations, and this report has been just one of many – an interpretation pieced together from the bold admissions and revelations of insiders, whose stories have been ignored and suppressed by the major media organizations.
It is an interpretation of history that suggests a few determined men strove to change the world in defense of western capitalism in ways which they felt needed to be hidden from the public.
Whatever emotion or logic that was adequate to cause them to hide their actions from the public was not strong enough to prevent them from committing the acts.
In changing the world, crimes were committed for the good of the American public, without the American public having a say in what it thought was in its best interest. To cover-up these crimes, thousands of innocent people had to be murdered.
Hundreds of thousands of people across the globe have been subjected to the terrors of wars funded by this operation.
The ‘few good men’ responsible for these events make sure no one knows who is responsible, because in their hearts, they know that what they do
is not acceptable to the American public.
The alleged statements by Bush and Reagan are testimony to that point:
Sarah McClendon: "What will the people do if they ever find out the truth about Iraq-gate and Iran contra?
Quote from - George H.W. Bush: "Sarah, if the American people ever find out what we have done, they will chase us down the streets and lynch us."230
“If such a story gets out, we’ll all be hanging by our thumbs in front of the White House….”231
http://www.wanttoknow.info/911/Collateral-Dam...
Instead of whining for proof why not try to refute the information presented? Of course you can not. There is no proof so keep asking for it.
Uh Huh Eh !
Prove that any of this rant has something to do with the events of 9/11.

“SHEEN IS A LIAR”

Lincoln, NE

#274611 Jul 9, 2014
How are you drunk at two in the afternoon ???
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
Deflection.
Let's see your proof. Prove that airline personnel and witnesses were government conspirators. Prove that God raptured flight 77 away as part of a nefarious conspiracy.
This should be really interesting.

Location hidden

#274612 Jul 9, 2014
JudgeNJury wrote:
How are you drunk at two in the afternoon ???
<quoted text>
Ask the orderly to give you more meds.

Let's see your proof? Quit dodging the question.

You have tangible evidence linking private citizens to your nefarious conspiracy?

Where did flight 77 go if not into the Pentagon as numerous witnesses described?
Charlie Sheen

Mooresville, NC

#274613 Jul 9, 2014
Dr_Zorderz wrote:
History has many interpretations,
Still waiting!
Dr_Zorderz wrote:
Witnesses leaving the building claim to have seen fires already starting, and dead bodies.15
Name a single person that claims to have seen a dead body in WTC7!
Charlie Sheen

Mooresville, NC

#274616 Jul 9, 2014
Dr_Zorderz wrote:
LMFAO! So you are saying you can't prove this, yea, no evidence required here by perverted twoofers.
Dr_Zorderz wrote:
Witnesses leaving the building claim to have seen fires already starting, and dead bodies.15
Name a single person that claims to have seen a dead body in WTC7!

“SHEEN IS A LIAR”

Lincoln, NE

#274618 Jul 9, 2014
Chuck Sheen - Son, I love the fact sober or drunk you are always up for some afternoon delight!

So who is the real pervert ???
Charlie Sheen

Mooresville, NC

#274621 Jul 9, 2014
Dr_Zorderz wrote:
Barry Jennings & Michael Hess claim to have seen dead bodies in WTC 7
Wrong as always!

"The writer and director of Loose Change, Dylan Avery, told The Conspiracy Files: "The amount of detail that Barry gave us in this interview was unreal. He says he was stepping over dead bodies in the lobby."

Barry Jennings himself disagrees with their interpretation of his words. Barry Jennings told the BBC: "I didn't like the way you know I was portrayed. They portrayed me as seeing dead bodies. I never saw dead bodies"

Dylan Avery is adamant that he didn't take anything out of context. He played The Conspiracy Files a recording of Barry Jennings words: "The fire fighter who took us down kept saying do not look down. And I kept saying why.

"He said do not look down. And we're stepping over people and you know you could feel when you're stepping over people."

HOWEVER, BARRY JENNINGS TOLD THE BBC: "I SAID IT FELT LIKE I WAS STEPPING OVER THEM BUT I NEVER SAW ANY.

"And you know that's the way they portrayed me and I didn't appreciate that so I told them to pull my interview."
Charlie Sheen

Mooresville, NC

#274622 Jul 9, 2014
Dr_Zorderz wrote:
Barry Jennings & Michael Hess claim to have seen dead bodies
http://www.prisonplanet.com/articles/june2008...
Nowhere in your link does it say Hess saw dead bodies in WTC7 and....

"The writer and director of Loose Change, Dylan Avery, told The Conspiracy Files: "The amount of detail that Barry gave us in this interview was unreal. He says he was stepping over dead bodies in the lobby."

BARRY JENNINGS HIMSELF DISAGREES WITH THEIR INTERPRETATION OF HIS WORDS. BARRY JENNINGS TOLD THE BBC: "I DIDN'T LIKE THE WAY YOU KNOW I WAS PORTRAYED. THEY PORTRAYED ME AS SEEING DEAD BODIES. I NEVER SAW DEAD BODIES"

Dylan Avery is adamant that he didn't take anything out of context. He played The Conspiracy Files a recording of Barry Jennings words: "The fire fighter who took us down kept saying do not look down. And I kept saying why.

"He said do not look down. And we're stepping over people and you know you could feel when you're stepping over people."

HOWEVER, BARRY JENNINGS TOLD THE BBC: "I SAID IT FELT LIKE I WAS STEPPING OVER THEM BUT I NEVER SAW ANY.

"And you know that's the way they portrayed me and I didn't appreciate that so I told them to pull my interview."
Charlie Sheen

Mooresville, NC

#274624 Jul 9, 2014
Dr_Zorderz wrote:
Refute the information instead of whining stupid questions debwunkers.
OK!

----------
Dr_Zorderz wrote:
Barry Jennings & Michael Hess claim to have seen dead bodies
http://www.prisonplanet.com/articles/june2008...
Nowhere in your link does it say Hess saw dead bodies in WTC7 and....

BARRY JENNINGS HIMSELF DISAGREES WITH THEIR INTERPRETATION OF HIS WORDS. BARRY JENNINGS TOLD THE BBC: "I DIDN'T LIKE THE WAY YOU KNOW I WAS PORTRAYED. THEY PORTRAYED ME AS SEEING DEAD BODIES. I NEVER SAW DEAD BODIES"

Charlie Sheen

Mooresville, NC

#274625 Jul 9, 2014
Dr_Zorderz wrote:
OK!
Dr_Zorderz wrote:
<quoted text>
On the same day,(9/11 2001) the Securities and Exchange Commission declared a national emergency and for the first time in U.S. history invoked its emergency powers under Securities Exchange Act Section 12(k) and eased regulatory restrictions for clearing and settling security trades for the next 15 days.
These changes would allow an estimated $240 billion in covert government securities to be cleared upon maturity (September 12th) without the standard regulatory controls around identification of ownership.
Do you even know what 12k is, it's the total opposite of what you say, ANOTHER LIE OF TWOOF!

Definition of 'Suspended Trading'

A stoppage in the trading of a security for an extended period of time that normally occurs when there is a lack of material financial information on the security. Once the security is suspended, shares of that security cannot be traded on the market until the suspension is lifted or lapses. The exact amount of time for the suspension will be determined on on a case-by-case basis.

Investopedia explains 'Suspended Trading'

THE SEC HAS THE AUTHORITY TO SUSPEND THE TRADING OF A SECURITY FOR UP TO 10 TRADING DAYS TO PROTECT INVESTORS.

The SEC has this ability under Section 12(k) of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934. The SEC will make the decision to do this based on an investigation and will then issue a press release detailing the reason for the suspension. The most common reason for suspension is due to a lack of publicly available, relevant and current financial information.

http://www.investopedia.com/terms/s/suspended...
Charlie Sheen

Mooresville, NC

#274626 Jul 9, 2014
Dr_Zorderz wrote:
OK!!!!

I thought you said that the towers collapsed and the only resistance was air?
Dr_Zorderz wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, resistance of the air. That always slows down falling buildings. Just look at any controlled demolition. See how the air slows down the falling debris?
So you are saying there is no air outside the building where these objects are falling faster than the building?

http://www.tampabay.com/resources/images/dti/...

I would say there is a direct correlation between your inbreeding and stupidity!
Charlie Sheen

Mooresville, NC

#274627 Jul 9, 2014
Dr_Zorderz wrote:
OK!
Dr_Zorderz wrote:
9/11 Commissioner Bob Kerrey claims 9/11 was a 30 year conspiracy.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =wDfm3NroVG8XX
Using the same source as most conspiracy theorists, we come up with a different explanation as to what Kerrey was talking about.
Well, sounds like Kerrey is confusing "conspiracy theory" with the legal term for "conspiracy." But that's fine, his view still isn't in agreement with conspiracy theorists:

KERREY WAS DISMISSIVE OF THE CONSPIRACY THEORIES AS WELL. ASKED ABOUT THE POSSIBILITY OF A CONTROLLED DEMOLITION AT THE WORLD TRADE CENTER, HE SCOFFED, "THERE'S NO EVIDENCE FOR THAT……… SO I'M 100 PERCENT CERTAIN THAT [BIN LADEN] DIRECTED THAT ATTACK, but am I completely comfortable saying there was no direct Saudi involvement, or that Saddam Hussein wasn't involved in some fashion, or that the Iranians weren't involved? I'm pretty close to 100 percent certain, but I'd be more comfortable if we'd interviewed Khalid Shaikh Mohammed."
http://other.skepticproject.com/articles/quot...
Uh Huh Eh !
Charlie Sheen

Mooresville, NC

#274628 Jul 9, 2014
Dr_Zorderz wrote:
A lot of the 9-11 Deniers like to point out that the first chapter of Thomas Kean and LEE HAMILTON'S BOOK WITHOUT PRECEDENT WAS ENTITLED "SET UP TO FAIL". OF COURSE, THIS IS JUST ANOTHER EXAMPLE OF THE TRUTHERS INABILITY TO READ (perhaps that is why they like videos so much?). I borrowed the book from the local library the other day and will be giving my thoughts over the next few days.

WHY WAS THE COMMISSION SET UP TO FAIL? THE BOOK (PAGE 15) EXPLAINS:

"Both of us were aware of grumbling around Washington that the 9/11 Commission was doomed--if not designed--to fail: the commission would splinter down partisan lines; lose its credibility by leaking classified information; be denied the necessary access to do its job; or alienate the 9/11 families who had fought on behalf of its creation."

BUT THE PARAGRAPH CONTINUES:

"WHAT WE COULD NOT HAVE ANTICIPATED WERE THE REMARKABLE PEOPLE AND CIRCUMSTANCES THAT WOULD COALESCE WITHIN AND AROUND THE 9/11 COMMISSION OVER THE COMING TWENTY MONTHS TO ENABLE OUR SUCCESS."
Charlie Sheen

Mooresville, NC

#274629 Jul 9, 2014
Dr_Zorderz wrote:
LOL, The quote form a book that was not from a book!
Uh Huh Eh !
Dr_Zorderz wrote:
<quoted text>
"LEE AND I WRITE IN OUR BOOK, that uh, we think that the Commission in many ways was set up to fail."
Direct quote from Thomas H. Kean, 9/11 Commission Chairman at the National Press Club 9/11/2006.
https://www.youtube.com/watch ...
There is no context here. THIS IS NOT FROM ANY BOOK.
You can not deny he said this on camera.
Sure he might have said words before and after he said this sentence.
Uh Huh Eh !
----------

WHY WAS THE COMMISSION SET UP TO FAIL? THE BOOK (PAGE 15) EXPLAINS:

"Both of us were aware of grumbling around Washington that the 9/11 Commission was doomed--if not designed--to fail: the commission would splinter down partisan lines; lose its credibility by leaking classified information; be denied the necessary access to do its job; or alienate the 9/11 families who had fought on behalf of its creation."

BUT THE PARAGRAPH CONTINUES:

"WHAT WE COULD NOT HAVE ANTICIPATED WERE THE REMARKABLE PEOPLE AND CIRCUMSTANCES THAT WOULD COALESCE WITHIN AND AROUND THE 9/11 COMMISSION OVER THE COMING TWENTY MONTHS TO ENABLE OUR SUCCESS."
Charlie Sheen

Mooresville, NC

#274630 Jul 9, 2014
Dr_Zorderz wrote:
Jennings publicly shared his experiences with a reporter on the day of 9/11/01, as well as in a lengthy 2007 video interview with Dylan Avery,
Avery, The father of the Truth movement that no longer thinks it was an inside Job?

FROM SLATE

What does Avery think of 9/11 conspiracy theories now? He thinks that while orchestrating the attacks was beyond the scope of the Bush administration,....

there was "considerable foreknowledge" within the government so that it should have been able to prevent them. Why it did not is his new focus. "Where I am now is, I've whittled it down to a very basic statement that I think a lot of people can agree on: There was a cover-up of some kind," Avery says

. "The only question is what they were covering up, how far [up] it goes, how deep it runs, and how many asses would be on the line if the truth actually came out."

He says he still "support[s] the movement," but he also acknowledges getting "sucked in" deeper than he should have been, into a "hardcore mentality that it was almost too easy to get into back then, because the war had just started and everybody was just so pissed off."

"It was easy to distrust everything," he says, "because there was nothing you could trust."

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 4 min Toby 64,089
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 5 min RoSesz 654,083
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 13 min Toby 106,530
First time bi curious (Oct '15) 24 min andy 11
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 30 min WildWeirdWillie 183,177
topix drops human sexuality forum.......this be... 30 min andy 55
Queen Cleopatra was clearly Black. White people... (Aug '10) 1 hr gundee123 810
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 1 hr Toby 973,823
Moms having sex with their sons (Aug '12) 16 hr Clive 80
More from around the web