Click on an option to vote

yes

no

well, im not sure

Charlie Sheen

Mooresville, NC

#274527 Jul 9, 2014
JudgeNJury wrote:
Hey .... the Sheen sock puppet is posting .... go to bed Sheen , you've got court in the morning hahahahahaaaaaa!!
Normally that's on Fridays, but glad you find humor in your mundane posts, must be a nice break from the slurpee machine.
Charlie Sheen

Mooresville, NC

#274528 Jul 9, 2014
who wrote:
<quoted text>
War is a racket apparently.......
Can't say I find any a "racket" some I find pointless and ill advised, some I think were worth the costs such as WWII or if your call it a war "Korea. Though I believe the MIC does take advantage of tensions I in no way believe the cause wars.
Charlie Sheen

Mooresville, NC

#274530 Jul 9, 2014
JudgeNJury wrote:
We have Sheen the fake lawyer,
LOL, For one to claim fake, one would have to know the basics!

Lets test your legal knowledge, If someone strikes me without legal justification it is called As ____ t.

Any answers ??

Lets test your legal knowledge, If someone strikes me without legal justification it is called As ____ t.

Thought not!
Charlie Sheen

Mooresville, NC

#274531 Jul 9, 2014
JudgeNJury wrote:
PorkDope the fake engineer who knows everything about 9/11 because he lives next door to a structural engineer and a couple of lesbians
On the lesbian part I think you are thinking of your father the pervert!
onemale wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree, several years ago I had a chance to impregnate a lesbian couple but decided not to... for the child's sake.
http://www.topix.com/forum/news/sex/TORRF9RQI...
Charlie Sheen

Mooresville, NC

#274532 Jul 9, 2014
JudgeNJury wrote:
9:30 am and Sheen is posting from his basement office ..... is this really the guy people want representing them ??
Actually the 13th floor, but I was wondering????

Pegasus

United States

#274533 Jul 9, 2014
JudgeNJury wrote:
The debunkers here are pretty funny. We have Sheen the fake lawyer, Ratdick the fake stock broker, aussuetwit the drunk, waste of a human with his IQ of 50, peg the Sheen sock puppet, auramyth who is clueless, and PorkDope the fake engineer who knows everything about 9/11 because he lives next door to a structural engineer and a couple of lesbians ...... what a bunch of losers ....are these the best shills the government can put out here ??
Da.....da....da.....babble,bab ble,babble,........stomp your feet, wah.....wah....wah....

As usual the Truther Twerps have zero evidence.

By the idiot we don't need no stinking sock puppets because clowns like you will never match our caliiber.

I thought you'd rested your neck but apparently your meth binge puts a damper on that you friggin drug addict.
Charlie Sheen

Mooresville, NC

#274537 Jul 9, 2014
JudgeNJury wrote:
9:30 am and Sheen is posting from his basement office ..... is this really the guy people want representing them ??
Onemale, your mind is never far from mothers and a bit of slip and slide.

ONEMALE regarding his MOTHER!
onemale wrote:
<quoted text>
She would have never do such a thing.... not ever... not in this lifetime or the next.
As a teen, I would have thought I died and went to heaven.
But now that I'm older, I'm glad it never happened.
http://www.topix.com/forum/topstories/TSBMT04...
who

Reading, UK

#274539 Jul 9, 2014
Charlie Sheen wrote:
<quoted text>
Can't say I find any a "racket" some I find pointless and ill advised, some I think were worth the costs such as WWII or if your call it a war "Korea. Though I believe the MIC does take advantage of tensions I in no way believe the cause wars.
War is big business...for some at least.
War is good for at least 1% of you....the rest of you need to wake the f*ck up.

You've not convinced me Charles, maybe I'll get back to you in a couple of months.
Charlie Sheen

Mooresville, NC

#274540 Jul 9, 2014
JudgeNJury wrote:
Hey Sheen do your clients know your office is in your mom's basement ??
And still on mothers, figuratively and on his own physically! Did you get her drunk.

i had a dream that i was having sex with a mother figure in my life
onemale wrote:
All women love to talk, talk to her at great lengths. Establish an intimate connection. Sit close to her on the couch and talk, eventually start holding her hand and watch her reaction.

Take her out to dinner, and/or a movie. Take her to a night club and dance with her. See if you can get her drunk.

The problem with going for broke is you will mostly likely shock her and blow your chance. if you tell her about the dream... it probably won't go over very well.
http://www.topix.com/forum/news/sex/TJ8INVMQR...
onemale wrote:
P.S. Give her many compliments, tell her how nice she looks, women love that stuff. Something like, "I don't know what it is but you look very beautiful today." Eventually tell her she looks hot watch her reaction. Charm will get you anywhere.

http://www.topix.com/forum/news/sex/TJ8INVMQR...

“SHEEN IS A LIAR”

Since: Dec 10

Lincoln, NE

#274542 Jul 9, 2014
Oh No Chuck Sheen is judging my posts !!!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Charlie Sheen

Mooresville, NC

#274544 Jul 9, 2014
FudgeNFury wrote:
<quoted text>
Son, We all judge posts sometimes, you have judged mine many times and have it a A rating!
LOL, He has judged many posts, like father like son.

onemale wrote:
<quoted text>That is total BS, my son was in the military for 4 years and he said blacks were no bigger than whites, in fact the largest was white.

“SHEEN IS A LIAR”

Lincoln, NE

#274545 Jul 9, 2014
Sheen has 50 cats and only one litter box that he also has to use
Pegasus

United States

#274547 Jul 9, 2014
JudgeNJury wrote:
Da.....da....da.....babble,bab ble,babble,...... congrats Peggy , that's the smartest thing you've ever posted
See.....I told you that you were a stutteriing idiot and you proved it.

We own this board .......tell me did you "all" get the boot or was it just the varying stage names that grabbed Topix attention.

You knew you couldn't use this board to line your pockets you weasels.

YOU ARE ALL DONE.

LMAO)q

“SHEEN IS A LIAR”

Lincoln, NE

#274548 Jul 9, 2014
I wonder if Sheen would be proud if his fake clients read his homo erotic posts on Topix ??

“SHEEN IS A LIAR”

Lincoln, NE

#274549 Jul 9, 2014
WoW Peg , you own this board is that your biggest accomplishment in life
Charlie Sheen

Mooresville, NC

#274550 Jul 9, 2014
FudgeNFury wrote:
<quoted text>
Son, In 100 years scientists will still be searching for the humor in the above, but don't be concerned, I love you for your body, not your mind!
LMFAO! It's nice for families to stick together, well, if it's not due to tacky bodily fluids.

“SHEEN IS A LIAR”

Lincoln, NE

#274551 Jul 9, 2014
Charlie Sheen

Mooresville, NC

#274554 Jul 9, 2014
Charlie Sheen wrote:
<quoted text>
LMFAO! It's nice for families to stick together, well, if it's not due to tacky bodily fluids.
LMFAO! I bet DNA tests cant tell who's fluid belongs to who,
Charlie Sheen

Mooresville, NC

#274555 Jul 9, 2014
FudgeNFury wrote:
<quoted text>
I think you said the same thing in the showers!
He DID! LMAO!

onemale wrote:
<quoted text>That is total BS, my son was in the military for 4 years and he said blacks were no bigger than whites, in fact the largest was white.

Since: Feb 11

THE WORLD IS MY OYSTER

#274556 Jul 9, 2014
Captain John O Dung once sent $1000 to a Nigerian scammer, and actually received $5 million dollars

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 2 min HipGnosis 182,274
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 4 min Ann Bonney 969,958
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 6 min Steve III 44,346
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 23 min Steve III 641,501
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 1 hr Clearwater 38,096
Why do white men hate white women who want blac... (May '11) 2 hr Paul is dead 4,111
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 2 hr AussieBobby 104,661
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 2 hr Steve III 618,386
More from around the web